It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] 'ET' False Flag Operation to Begin in August [HOAX]

page: 67
<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 02:57 PM
link   
GhostRaven posted here 2 days ago that there will be strange happenings
with Radio and TV stations in starting in July. Today, here in Chicago, that
Emergency tone we're all familiar with started blaring on several radio
and TV stations. WGN radio suddenly began broadcasting over the WGN
television station for several minutes.

cbs2chicago.com...

GhostRaven now informs us that the date for beginning operation False
Flag has been moved up. Seems he's right. But (thankfully) the ET
"Visitor" aspect is wrong, says GR. God I hope so. The government can
screw around with the TV/Radio stations all they want, but I sincerely
hope they're not about to disclose the existance of ExtraTerrestrials
and begin shooting at them! The country and world economy would
take a nose-dive like never before.

Remember, GhostRaven said that the EMP interferences would NOT occur
simultaneously nationwide. Would be Regional and separated by time.
So, for those of you who wanted excitement, today may be the beginning
of several months worth. I just hope his inference that E.T. will now be
kept out of the mix is accurate and that he's not just saying that because
his colleagues told him to. -CareWeMust (chicagoland)

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   
GhostRaven I'm not a US Citizen but you it seems ARE.

Furthermore you claim to be a federal employee which I hope you are as making a false claim is a crime I believe. Plus even if you are you are almost certainly in breach of your contract with what you have posted up.

You posts are tantamount to incitement against the government, you are attempting to cause hysteria and panic and fear of authority in a way that goes above and beyond Orson Welles WOTW broadcast. What are you trying to say? Fear the gov? Fight the gov? When the aliens come it won't be aliens but the Gov? That you have planned these mass disappearances (which is sounding like murder the way you leave it and how it's being interpreted here) and yet you expect us to heed you who have been involved with such things? There is a total absence of humanity and responsibility in your work here and more something akin to a grudge, a game player or feeding your own ego.

Some months ago we had a thread about OBL being in Brooklyn and several members took action and went to the authorities over bogus claims, misuse of federal resources and possibly defemation of innocents and such things. I wouldn't be at all surprised if concerned citizens don't do the same for you.

I deplaud the way you are feeding on the vulnerable here and whipping up a frenzy of panic, concern and hysteria against what? a phantom? the government you claim to serve? the visitor threat you claim to have gotten all wrong?

You are serving as a primary example of why the Hoax culture is not well liked, you are sewing fear!

link   
ATS was out of action there for a few minutes for me, tried refreshing and got an error message and it took me a few minutes to get back on the site.

This person is a seriously experienced hacker, GR that was a really nice effect if it was indeed you.

link   
Just a thought to everyone. We should be expecting more electrical problems in the summer anyway. More humidity, rain and weather can affect power lines and harm transformers.

The grid usually takes its biggest hit in the summer months. Communications may also be affected due to weather related causes.

I'm not trying to "debunk" anyone here but you should try and distinguish the two.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I must say; this morning's "updates" were very anticlimactic.

Last night we were told:

Originally posted by GhostRaven
I will try to write out a long post tonight after the event I am going to. This will cover the Visitor questions that have been asked.

And today we get little more than:

The Visitor info I had was wrong.

:shk:

The part that really gets me, though, is this:

The schedule for EM interference/signals is being changed, with experiments in some areas being moved forward.

...combined with:

What happened this morning?

When I take those two statements into account, and then I see:

I may not be able to post until after event inititiation.

I seem to get a bit confused...

So let me get this straight. Events have already been initiated (ie "this morning"), yet you may not be able to respond further until they initiate?

I'm all for keeping an open mind; however, this morning's postings were little more than a "joke" (in my opinion).

[edit on 6/26/07 by redmage]

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I am located in Zephyrhills, Florida. Thats north of Tampa and west of Orlando.
My cable company is Brighthouse Networks.

Something that I really wish would stop happening on this thread is the bashing and hating on GR. If you had a message to tell the world and you risked your lively hood to do it, then I bet that hearing half of what has been said to him would frustrate you also. As far as I am concerned, the bashing is not warranted until after August, if nothing has happened.
He may really be doing his best to tell us what he can.

link   
Since people here are reporting their cable tv is doing strange things, can anyone provide more details on that.

Do you have Cable TV or Satellite
Do you have Internet Service through your Cable TV Provider
If you have Internet through your Cable, does the Internet also experience the same kind of disruption?

link   

Yes, I am monitoring this site.

Yes, I am getting frustrated... very frustrated.

Instead of repeating myself over and over again, why don't you guys pick up the phone and ask any relative who lives in Chicago what happened on channel 5 this morning, or WGN radio, or WLS radio, or........

Re-read my posts. If you guys will not bother to do that I see no point in continuing this discussion (especially after you have bashed me for not 'saving' you all).

The reaction here proves that when proof is thrown into peoples' laps they will choose to believe what they already believe. THAT IS WHAT I HAVE LEARNED.

As for my Visitor info, I think it was wrong. Not sure what is going on on that end.

GR

Is this what you are referring to?News Link

A false Hot emergency Broadcast? If so please enlighten us on this situation.

Thanks
Lakewood

link   
Lets assume GhostRaven is another sanctioned employee..is this an attempt to call wolf once again in order to cushion the cultural shock in case of an eventual real event taking place and our being so saturated with hoaxes when the real reality crosses our attention we'll just lay back and assume it's just another one among so many? Best panic control medicine there is. Or, better to believe the Government is orchestrating the mass disappearances rather than the alien extraction concept? That would put them on the spot, or, in the interest of National Security, exonerate them for why they've dumb downed the UFO reality with the public. Would the Government really go to these lengths for more weapons funding? Is it Serpo at it's best again? I wonder if Dan B. is willingly participant of being manipulated similarly, or in actually, how much of him is the real deal? From GhostRaven's background, an easy personal pet project. What probable worth is in this kind of disclosing unobtrusive truth?...

Dex

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   
EMP interference is something that distorts EM-signals. Not something that switches radio over to the TV-band. If this is even related, which I personally don't believe, it has been done by people who knows stuff like this. And how on earth they could get away with it, without anyone knowing, is impossible.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Reminds me of Crossing over with John Edward.
Be vague and leave the door open and when something happens try to make it fit.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by October
ATS was out of action there for a few minutes for me, tried refreshing and got an error message and it took me a few minutes to get back on the site.

This person is a seriously experienced hacker, GR that was a really nice effect if it was indeed you.

not for me (been reloading lots for watching the drama unfold), and i'm 99.99% sure this was just overload.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by carewemust
Remember, GhostRaven said that the EMP interferences would NOT occur
simultaneously nationwide. Would be Regional and separated by time.
So, for those of you who wanted excitement, today may be the beginning
of several months worth. I just hope his inference that E.T. will now be
kept out of the mix is accurate and that he's not just saying that because
his colleagues told him to. -CareWeMust (chicagoland)

The chicago event was a glitch by humans, not an EM event. THE Emergency broadcast system normally test tones for 2 mins, then regularly scheduled broadcast radio comes on (we all know that annoying tone and the length)...

This test was supposed to be for 2 mins as well, it went into the REAL EAS by mistake, someone pressed the wrong button. A real emergency tone then goes on for 10 mins! During which time the president or local authorities come over the radio informing the US people what to do, the situation etc. Instead of this, a local radioshow was broadcast to the affected regions.

So again, this was not an EM event, and don't believe the fiction from this guy until he gives us a SPECIFIC EVENT OCCURRENCE, LOCATION AND GENERAL TIMELINE of the event, which he OF COURSE won't do.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Here's my take.

He predicts some disturbance with radio signals. Then today the accidental test from FEMA, which could be very coincidental.

He then uses that information to try to verify his credibility. Does anyone follow my logic here, or am I the only one.

Also note he did not mention the Illinois radio tests, it was another member that brought it up specifically. Then his next post referred to that EAS broadcast.

I think he is feeding off of the info that some of us here are providing. And in that way, he is leading us towards a conclusion. (That some jump to)

I'm not convinced.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by promomag
Since people here are reporting their cable tv is doing strange things, can anyone provide more details on that.

If you have Internet through your Cable, does the Internet also experience the same kind of disruption?

Hi promomag... for me, I live in Tennessee. We have Cable TV through Charter and also cable internet. I didn't notice any disruptions with the internet, just the cable, which was odd because usually the cable tv works fine.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by promomag

Cable TV
No, internet is through phone co.
Have had no probs with phone(home or cell) or internet.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Yes, I am getting frustrated... very frustrated.

Why? What did you expect? Worshipers? To be hailed as a hero? For people to lavish thanks and applause upon you for enlightening us all to your interpretation of events?

Assuming everything you said was real, at best you're leaking compartmentalized information that was entrusted to you, and technically committing treason. That, right there, your entire background premise, is not a foundation on which to build trust. You set yourself up as a turncoat in your very first post. If the people who know you personally, and trust you, and pay for that pension you hold so dear, cannot trust you, why should we?

Granted some will, because, as you said, most people will simply use this to reinforce their existing beliefs about whatever applies, some might even be convinced by a good yarn. But if you expected everyone to just fall right into line with what you said, and believe you without question, well then, buddy, you must have been reading some other site than ATS for the last 5 years, because people don't even do that for Springer, Skeptic, or Simon, much less some random guy who claims to be government.

As for my Visitor info, I think it was wrong. Not sure what is going on on that end.

Well, sonny, there's one of two reasons for that.

1.) If you are who you say you are, then Uncle Sam probably already knew you were craving some Cloak And Dagger drama like your buddy Robert Hanssen, probably fed you some compartmentalized easily tracked story, and waited to see how long before you spilled the beans to the public. Assuming they don't fire you, lock you in prison, or send you to Gitmo for treason, you can, at the very least, be assured they'll never let anything truly classified within the same network as you again.

2.) Because there was never a government job, it was all a cry for attention.

I'm not going to decide either way, this is all speculation on my part. But I gotta say, everything from your choice of "GhostRaven" for a nickname to the wording of your replies, and the loss of your temper in-thread to perfectly reasonable queries, all smack of a resounding lack of professionalism typically not found among those who've been through enough background checks and clearance checks, and years of job experience neccessary to have been granted priviledge to the kind of information you claim.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by redmage
I'm all for keeping an open mind; however, this recent posting was little more than "a joke" (in my opinion).

He's getting sloppy, without much thought involved, because he wanted to post quickly to latch onto the Chicago REAL-LIFE glitch that happened today. That's why his posts today seemed like a joke, because he didn't have time to edit them and 'craft' his fiction sufficiently.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by greatlakes
Notice how ghostravens last replies were filled with anger, frustration and annoyance? HOAXERS can't stand it when their well hatched out plans are squashed by the diligent! Hoaxers get annoyed and they can't understand why their fiction and writing hard work has not been accepted by their personal audience, by the masses that should be taking the hook line and sinker of their stories.

Don't be fooled by the real-life news events of glitches that may occur everyday in the world. Our lil' hoaxer will try to attach his paws to each and every one of these events and call them his own.

Any sane person would be frustrated by the reactions. As it is with human
nature, it's primarily the skeptics who have the loudest and most prevelant
voices. If I were GhostRaven, I would have just waited until enough of
the plan began manifesting itself to come back here. He then would be
accorded due legitimacy and respect.

G.R. says that the Admin of ATS now understands that he is right. Smart
move on his part to divulge himself to the ATS owners. They will allow
the thread to continue to what will likely be 1,000 pages in a few weeks,
because they (as inferred by GhostRaven) know he and his story is legit.

As more of the FalseFlag operation begins to occur, the hot heads and
doubters will come to their senses and GhostRaven will come back for
some intelligent dialogue I'm hoping. Even if not, I want to Thank GR
for having the guts to do what he has done, with the risks involved.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Well, if you have Cable Internet, and your TV Signal is all messed up, then it's most likely the TV Satellite signal that's being disrupted which I don't think will have any bearing on Internet connectivity.

It's at least helpful to know, that if you have cable tv issues, and you also have Internet service, since they are on the same line, check your internet when you experience cable tv issues, if the TV is acting funky, but the Internet seems fine, then I would say it could be satellite interference.

top topics

<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join