It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] 'ET' False Flag Operation to Begin in August [HOAX]

page: 64
<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by GhostRaven
What happened this morning?

Try to listen to what I am saying. Not what you want to happen. Not what you presume will happen.

I was listening. I'm still capable of hearing. You have to do one thing for us ATS members:

Give us a fragment of a bone if you want to keep us at a civil level with your post.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   
We won't hear from this person ever again.

Short and sweet and posted to cause hysteria, at the end of the day this is HG Wells War Of The Worlds redux, this guy has opted out in the most cowardly way imaginable, leave it on a cliffhanger for all to see.

I think it's time we put this thread to sleep, and put Ghostraven in the ground.

What a xxxxxxx chicken. What a waste of time, what a scam, get out while you can.

Loser....

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Well he did say that his job was to moniter public reaction on subjects such as this.

..... and that might be ALL he is doing.....

link   
The weight will be on you guys, not me. I think it's hilarious that you've spent so much time tracking me down and now act surprised that I'm worried about being found. There's no way to help you people.

Again, what happened this morning? Perhaps you should read what I've written before you call this a hoax?

The Visitor info I had was wrong. I don't have correct info. This whole project is about something I'm not informed on entirely.

link   

Try to listen to what I am saying. Not what you want to happen. Not what you presume will happen.

Are you referring to the radio stations an such going out from the EAS?

link   
Gee I couldn't have predicted this in a million years :shk:

The situation is changing rapidly. My Visitor information may have been wrong.The schedule for EM interference/signals is being changed, with experiments in some areas being moved forward.

When the signals start you will know that it is happening and that I was telling the truth. All you need to know is contained in my other responses. You will read/understand them differently once things start to happen. Remember to look out for the signals. That is what you have to mentally prepare for. That is what you have to take away from this whole interaction.

There is now too much interest in me and I may not be able to post until after event inititiation.

Posted timeline of events to occur, posted on 6/22/2007 @ 04:43 PM:

Originally posted by greatlakes
Suspected timeline of events to be posted in the future by the OP:

• He cannot post any evidence, for risk to his family and self
  • The military/gov is suspicious, and is closing in on the OP, he must be careful
  • OP posts real news stories that he says are related to the falseflag disclosure op.
  • OP learns of scary capabilities in greater detail of the ET's, thru videos and classified information.
  • The timeline for disclosure has been moved from August to some other arbitrary later time
  • Since the OP blew the whistle, it has set the gov's plans back and theyre regrouping.
  • We never hear from the OP again (purpose: make it appear he's been "found")

• Personally now what I think happened to spawn ghostraven last post is that ATS admins contacted ghostraven via u2u or email, stated that impersonating an officer or agent of the US governement is a federal offense and punishable by law
    . And that Springer has contacts living around the city library that ghostraven uses and will use these people to possibly ascertain the true identity and see if GR is false or not (ie: if obviously a high school kid and the like...)

[edit on 6/26/2007 by greatlakes]

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 02:13 PM
    link   
    he said "move forward" meaning happening sooner, I presume.
    In all fairness, were he a fraud he'd do himself better service by
    keeping it at August or postponing. So, maybe...he's not a fraud.
    Real or not, a story is a story and I am enjoying this one.

JSR

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 02:15 PM
    link   

immigration bill was moved forward, and the cia papers were realesed.

might either of these be what you refer to?

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 02:15 PM
    link   

Originally posted by Simon_Boudreaux
    Are you referring to the radio stations an such going out from the EAS?

I believe he is. That's really the last point where he could have jumped off the cliff (so to speak) though. Only time will tell at this point. I haven't noticed anything odd in the media though.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 02:16 PM
    link   
    Hahahah, as usual the ATS Community are quick to give the hoaxers so much attention - which is the reason for creating a hoax in the first place.

You really think a person sitting on this kind of information, would come here to spill his beans?

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 02:16 PM
    link   

The weight will be on you guys, not me. I think it's hilarious that you've spent so much time tracking me down and now act surprised that I'm worried about being found. There's no way to help you people.

Again, what happened this morning? Perhaps you should read what I've written before you call this a hoax?

The Visitor info I had was wrong. I don't have correct info. This whole project is about something I'm not informed on entirely.

Breathtaking arrogance! Us People? My Goodness what disdain you have for us for what? Not falling at your feet and lapping up your empty blather? Find another forum mate, Find another audience, Find another subject matter because we will challange you every step you take. Every time!

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 02:17 PM
    link   
    GR stop talking criptic. Is this for real or not just tell us!! No more games. Tell the truth.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 02:18 PM
    link   
    Who knows what to think. He could be using the EAS event from this morning as his "escape" route from this thread.

I'd sure like to know more about what he "knew" about the Visitors and what he now knows that is wrong. Did it turn out that the Visitors are acutally hostile? I'm playing along best that I can, but it's getting harder to do.

link   

The Visitor info I had was wrong.

So what was "wrong"? They're not "peacefull scientists"? They don't exist? It's not a "false flag op", and the "visitors" will be the ones who "attack"?

link   
    EAS? Yes. Keep on that story and further developments. The mods will not shut this thread down because they know something by now that verifies what I am saying.

You people need to really sit down and think before you rush to judgment. If I were just a hoaxer/writer I would have come up with something much more exotic and further down the road. I don't think a hoaxer would write page after page about radio interference and then magically cause half a state to lose its radio.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 02:19 PM
    link   
    Could he be referring to the AM radio station interference? I want something from Spring Doggy Dog (Springer)!! C'mon Springer let us have your take!! Why is this a Hoax because of what he said? Fill me in!

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 02:19 PM
    link   
    Hey GhostRaven what do you know about PlanetX...is that what your afraid to tell us?

Will that be the discloure you are trying to warn us about?

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 02:21 PM
    link   
    You're feeding this guy, he'll grasp any bone you throw at him. GhostRaven today is the day for you on here methinks it's time to poop or get off the pot as they say.

Mods can we confirm or deny his claim you guys are suddenly 'in the know' and backing his play please?

[edit on 26-6-2007 by kickoutthejams]

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 02:23 PM
    link   
    I can see that you are still here GR, you have done a stirling job so far and curiously you are now starting to post a bit more frequent aren't you, it's a sorry shame but if you have the slightest bit of credability in you you can elaborate? if not please go away because you are wasting a lot of peoples time

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 02:24 PM
    link   
    I'm not in the know on anything other than the sudden influx of one liners and censor circumvention is making me lose my hair.

so, please post in accordance with the T&C. No one liners. No circumventing the censors to get your foul language into the post.

Back to GR and his claims.

top topics

<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join