It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debunk This Video

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Found a great write up on AQ this morning and thought I'd add it to the thread...
Unraveling the Myth of Al Qaida
Tie all that in to Arbusto, James Bath and the like, and some more pieces seem to fall into place...

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Has this video already been debunked? If not, I can try

So, let's look at the single fact that was stated in the film: That was a claim that Che was president of Bolivia (Who killed John O'Neill 1:03:40). Well he never was. There... it's debunked

Another thing is that Jerome Hauer didn't recommend operations center to be established in WTC7. That was Rudy Giulliani's and Larry Silverstein's idea. Jerry in fact opposed it (or so he claims now): youtube.com.... Well either he or Rudy is lying.

OK, now that I have shown 2 inconsistencies in this film, no one cannot take it seriously anymore
Right? ...yeah right
No way I could debunk this video.

[edit on 15-2-2008 by v01i0]

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I just bought Behold a pale Horse the other day, and while I find Bill Cooper to be more lucid and convincing than other conspiracy theorists I have heard, some of his claims come across as very outlandish or unrealistic. If the government was so gung ho about suppressing this book because "they dont want the public to know" then why was I able to buy an expose on the NWO at my local Barnes and Noble. Surely if the secret government which has kept so many silent for so long then this alone should not have been possible. I mean if the Government was able to keep a 2 live crew CD from getting into our children's hands, should they not then have been able to keep a book that threatens to topple their mountain of lies out of mine? He talks about "top secret files" but how do we know that they are real or not. If the government wanted to keep him silent about anything it would probably be the blatant seditious speech in the beginning of the book where he essentially says it would be A-Okay to get a gun and march to the white house and start firing away. Now I could be wrong, maybe there is some massive Secret government conspiracy to enslave the whole world, but I don't think so. There is really no way to prove or disprove Mr. Cooper, like many other beliefs it requires a leap of faith. Dont get me wrong, there is a lot wrong with our government, mainly through lobbyists, our representatives now represent Annhauser Busch, or Phillip Morris more than they do you or I. I realize I haven't really debunked anything, but that wasnt my point here, my point is this; don't lose your objectivity and don't believe everything you hear or see.
And by the way for the record Bill Cooper died after a Weather Baloon accidently dropped a toaster in his bathtub.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
First off i personaly don't like the way this guy gets his information acrossed. It takes 10+ min before you even start getting into the so called meat of his message. Wasted time that could have been used better.

First point..

CIA, contral scandle, Al Quada , Drugs , US funding Terrorists etc.

It is interesting to point out that right now on youtube and other video sites you can find soldier posted video's of HUGE pot,Heroin fields in afganistan and Iraq.
The soldiers in the video's joke about them and yet nothing is done about these huge crops of drugs.

The official line is that to destroy the crops would hurt the economy's of iraq and Afghanistan etc... You would have to be stupid no... REALLY stupid to not suspect that something is wrong with the larger picture.

It is well known FACT that the CIA is and has been involved in drug running etc.. Air America during Viet nam is just one example.

I think i can safely say that 99% of the worlds terrorists have at one point in time been involved/created/funded etc by the CIA.

Im sorry but i could only watch about 25 min of this before i got fed up with the way this guy presents his information.. Call it lack of whatever but there is only so much time in a day and the way the information is presented wastes so much of it.

From what i saw of it i do not see anything that isn't already in the public domain.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
The Memoryhole has obtained and posted a complete copy of the infamous and extremely hard to find transcripts of the hearings conducted in the late 1980's chaired by John Kerry, regarding US involvement in what is commonly known as narcocorruption. Some great back story material here relating to this film. They have posted links to the transcripts here..."Drugs, Law Enforcement and Foreign Policy" a/k/a the Kerry Report Transcripts

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by twitchy

omfg dude... thats some scary stuff for sure man.. this is like the grand daddy of all conspiracies.. thanks for posting!

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
WOW! My appologies for the ever-so, clicheic reaction. But, WOW!

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
"With respect, i think you should be careful in your assumptions, unless of course you can back your allegations up with evidence, but as of yet, i have seen absolutely no evidence to suggest " The Government" did it, i very much dispute that, and it is a dangerous accusation to make.

Correct me if i am wrong."

"I'm guessing you have no clue what 9/11 truth is about if you think most truthers believe that "the government" did it. We are simply putting the idea out there that criminal elements within the government may have had a hand in the events leading up to and on 9/11. If your going to play skeptic, then please at least do a little research on the subject. "dangerous accusation to make.
"

"You mine as well give up on this one.He was one of those luckly ones that was born into the perfect life ,where he was lucky enough to never be lied to or manipulated by anyone/government/religion and how does he know this ,well "he just does" . I love when we get accused of saying Bush did it ROTFLMAO!!! It was the power that is over all governments."

"With respect, i think you should be careful in your assumptions, unless of course you can back your allegations up with evidence, but as of yet, i have seen absolutely no evidence to suggest " The Government" did it, i very much dispute that, and it is a dangerous accusation to make.

Correct me if i am wrong."

Where "suppose" to be able to make them coments becuase of that um whats it called oh yea thats right CONSTITUTION!!! "FREEDOM OF SPEECH" Our foundingfathers told us to rebel againt the goventment.If we wouldnt have let the constitution catch on fire we would be ok right now.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Two years have goe by now since I started this thread, so far no debunkers. Found this article in the news today thought it would be an interesting addition, apparently we have no intentions of eradicating the Opium production in Afghanistan, and seem to raise objections to other countries plans to do so. After watching the video this thread presents, it's a small wonder...

Source
Britain to continue poppy eradication in Afghanistan despite US reversal

Britain will continue to fund the destruction of opium fields in Afghanistan despite the United States condemning poppy eradication as a waste of money.

The British Government said destroying poppy fields remained a key deterrent to growers and one of the "seven pillars" of its anti-opium strategy in Helmand province, just a day after Richard Holbrooke, the US envoy to Afghanistan, said that destroying the crop only drove poor farmers to join the insurgency....

[edit on 28-6-2009 by twitchy]

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
You know, I tried to watch the movie but... that first five minutes is so grotesquely OTT - b/w fottage, moody lighting, voiceover. Ewww. Sorry, I just like my facts straight.

But I've seen enough positive comments from people here I know to make it a must-see. It better improve and pretty quickly after those first few minutes, that's all.

ATM my favourite 9/11 movies are the Webster Tarpley lecture on 9/11 - preventing WWIII (which is, I think, a must see) and then of course the magisterial Core Of Corruption.

If you watch the Webster Tarpley first, CoC makes much more sense all of a sudden.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Yeah it isn't the average documentary, that's for sure. If you can get past the first couple of minutes and bear with it, the information he spills is overwhelming. Alot of folks have said they couldn't watch it, but I enjoyed the different approach. It's more akin to an independent film than a documentary and I think alot of people go into it expecting it to be more conventional. Definately worth watching though, it ties alot of loose ends.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by twitchy

Dude, I tried again, I really did, but I found myself wishing serious harm on the director. I actually think it spoils the case, and apart from anything else, I thought it was simply badly done.

Even when he started to go into the information I still wanted to hit the guy on screen, pretentious chain-smoking cretin.

I have just seen the best UFO documentary ever, though - "Capturing The Light". Evidence that skeptics really have to contort themselves to deny, plus a rather more restful style than this effort.

Sorry, guys. I'll have to get to the data other ways.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Over two years, and so far this thread remains a ghost town. I was hoping some of our latest more robust resident skeptics could perhaps take a shot at this, the open challenge remains.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy
Over two years, and so far this thread remains a ghost town. I was hoping some of our latest more robust resident skeptics could perhaps take a shot at this, the open challenge remains.

I received an email from a very good Nam veteran brother of mine.
I came over to this board to maybe find a place to post it.
So, no I don't follow you around Twitch. Although it seems you and I are preparing posts at identical times on the same thread. And post within minuets of each other.
Any way I commend you on your vigilance here.
You have demonstrated that there is a wealth of good solid information out there. And that good things take time and sacrifice.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post b
y twitchy

Hey, I am not a ghost!
LOL, Why have you not posted this vid on the 911 conspasy forums? Maybe you have. I would like to join that one.
Whats with thr B Y lol

[edit on 23-9-2009 by Donny 4 million]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Donny 4 million

Hey Donny, there's several other threads here on this video, I've listed them below so you can check them out. It's really frustrating to see something this well done go largely ignored, but it's par for the course I guess. I corresponded briefly with Ty Rauber who produced this piece and he seemed genuinely interested in the subject rather than just being out to make a buck which really impressed me.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Had never seen this video before today. Thanks for this bump. Production proess aside, it is a good watch for anyone that is on the teeter-toter and genuinely looking for more information.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by twitchy

10/4 twitch
I love the compound aspect of the production.
It is a must see. thanks for the links.
donny

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Debunk for what in hell? Doin a think tank? That i leave to the falcons....

Debunking the truth must always be fun...

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   
LOL, AN ATHEIST PREACHING TO US WHAT REALITY IS? LOL!!!!!!!!!!! Hint: Might wanna stop misdefining every word you use to mean, "Whatever I feel it means" or telling yourself, "I don't see it: therefore it doesn't exist." Talk about Satan pretending to he the truth lol! And your even using an image thought of by God, a DESIGNED BEAUTIFUL IMAGE WHICH DON'T GLORIFY HIM FOR, to promote your denial of design! TALK ABOUT BLIND, BACKWARDS AND ARROGANT!

[edit on 9-2-2010 by fat_frank]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join