It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debunk This Video

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Great stuff, let the truth reign forth.

Its no use to try and debunk this people, wake up, join the fight against tyranny. We need all the fighters we can get in this battle, and our power is in our numbers. The more you refuse to see the light, and join the fight for humanity, the more you aid the very enemy looking to harm you. Once you accept the fact that there is a war going on now, and its being perpetrated on your mind, I hope it wont be too late to help us in this fight.

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I want to thank twitchy for finding and presenting this video. I continue to be proud of those Americans who seek to expose the deceit. fraud and self serving terror perpetrated by the "Industrial Complex', (infiltrated and operated by a certain Middle Eastern nation), that President Eisenhower warned us about. Its not going to be easy getting this sorted out but it can be done.

I would like to further explain a possible misconception about AIG and its ‘400’ airplanes. I got the impression that the video was claiming that AIG ‘operated’ 400 airplanes. Not so. AIG is a huge insurance and leasing conglomerate and because of their vast wealth are able to purchase airliners right off the assembly line and lease them to airlines. These are the 400 airplanes that they have. They do not ‘operate’ them.

One other thing I appreciated about the video is that they didn’t try to unravel the extremely complex details of the 911 attack itself. There is much work to be done there. Thanks twitchy.

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Twitchy

That is because the information presented, is solid and displays the obvious truth. Such is some thing that can not be hidden or denied once known.

Not to mention the additional in put contributed in the thread I linked on page one. No argument stand against the video, no one can debunk it because it is true.

Truth stands on it's own, even the blind can see that much.

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I am watching this, and its like reading a students paper that doesn't provide sources. It is fairly interesting, but with nothing to back these assumptions up, there is not much to debunk. Its almost patronizing the way they yell at the viewer. What happened to keeping a calm head and presenting a carefully crafted, well sourced argument that doesnt require someone yelling and screaming to make a point? I am not trying to say that I accept the official story, but this is NOT the film I would show to someone that was on the fence about the subject, and there is not much to debunk besides a guys inferences.

I just cant believe instead of showing 5 versions of the same guy, the person who made this film couldn't show some of his sources to the viewers.

EDIT: I just saw the laptop nerd claim "There is evidence that Mohammed Atta had flight training at Maxwell Airforce base"... then where the hell is it? Stuff like this drives me crazy, you cant take the truth movement seriously when someone makes wild claims and cant even show the viewer the supposed 'evidence'.

[edit on 21-6-2007 by rdubb4]

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Well see you, that's the beauty of it. You actually have to research this stuff to debunk it, it takes a little effort of course, but if and once you start digging, I think you will find everything he says is accurate. Unless of course, you have some evidence to the contrary... hence the 'challenge' angle to the thread and why I titled it "debunk this video".

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Hello rdubb4, and welcome to ATS

Originally posted by rdubb4
I am not trying to say that I accept the official story, but this is NOT the film I would show to someone that was on the fence about the subject, and there is not much to debunk besides a guys inferences.

Apparently the “entertainment value” of the film wasn’t to your taste. It certainly is a film that works on two levels. On the first level you have a guy “losing himself” (in a Fight Club’esque manner) as his research takes him deeper, and deeper; and on the second, you have the plethora of research & information itself. It’s in that second level that there’s much information for people to attempt to disprove/debunk (if they’re up to the challenge).

Its almost patronizing the way they yell at the viewer.

Might I suggest for you to not take the film so personally. He’s not “yelling at the viewer”; he’s arguing with different facets of his own psyche. Through the creative use of those facets, as individual characters, he makes the film much more interesting than if he were to just have a narrator constantly voiceover all of his inner dialogue.

It is fairly interesting, but with nothing to back these assumptions up, there is not much to debunk.
I just cant believe instead of showing 5 versions of the same guy, the person who made this film couldn't show some of his sources to the viewers.

There’s plenty of information to back up his conclusions, and he does cite various sources throughout the film (such as interviews, experts, the 9/11 Commission report, etc.), but if he were to stop and cite a source every 15-30 seconds; it would kill any/all of the entertainment value in the film. I believe it was the filmmaker’s intention to raise questions that may inspire viewers to do some research on their own. I’d suggest jotting down any pieces that you found interesting, and then doing a bit of research on your own. You may be surprised at what you'll find. Such as…

EDIT: I just saw the laptop nerd claim "There is evidence that Mohammed Atta had flight training at Maxwell Airforce base"... then where the hell is it?

It was all over during the days/weeks following 9/11.

First there was the MSM's earliest hints.

Then, there were numerous articles citing statements by Air Force spokesman Col. Ken McClellan.

www.summeroftruth.org..." target="_blank" class="postlink">Source
Air Force spokesman Col. Ken McClellan said a man named Mohamed Atta -- which the FBI has identified as one of the five hijackers of American Airlines Flight 11 -- had once attended the International Officer's School at Maxwell/Gunter Air Force Base in Montgomery, Ala.

There was talk that the clerical records had some discrepancies regarding biographical data (such as a non-matching D.O.B. between the “graduate” and the “hijacker”); however, I’ve also read fellow student's claims that the “hijacker” is the person that they recognize from their days at the school, and no alternate (59 year old "Atta") has ever been brought to light.

[edit on 6/22/07 by redmage]

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Well 9 days have passed now since I posted this open challenge and so far we have had one "What is it?" and one "I didn't like it" but no one has stepped forward to make any effort to debunk this video at all. In fact it has been completely ignored by our more skeptical members. Quite telling really, they scream for proof and evidence, thread after thread, and when somebody hands it to them, they simply ignore it.
This video, while obviously it doesn't proove the USG's complicity or involvement in the events of 9-11, it certainly establishes a possible motive in both the events of 9-11 and the War on Terror, and Motive is a key element in any criminal investigation.
Still waiting for a would-be debunker....

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fowl Play
With respect, i think you should be careful in your assumptions, unless of course you can back your allegations up with evidence, but as of yet, i have seen absolutely no evidence to suggest " The Government" did it, i very much dispute that, and it is a dangerous accusation to make.

Correct me if i am wrong.

You are WRONG on so many levels I dont know where to begin.
Im with John Lear on this one as well.
Who are you? Telling me that speaking truth is dangerous? Asking questions of the people that work for me is dangerous?

The truth may be painful, but lies are deadly. Remember that.

I was telling an old co-workor that 9-11 was an inside job, and low and behold if another co-worker didnt jump right up and shout "YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO SAY THAT! YOU DONT KNOW THAT!"
I promptly turned to him and gave him my best steely gaze.
"When did my right to free speach get removed and how long have you been a communist?" I asked him.
He stuttered and stimied and shuffled away.

WKJO is and excellent flick, a little more on the eclectic side IMO, but good none the less.
Well put together and researched, and just artsy enough to be entertaining.
Dude is a good actor, and to be quite honest with you there are a few scenes in there that reminded me of myself when I was waking up to the entire charade, chain smoking, paperwork spread out on the floor, not sleeping or eating for a few days at a time.
Those were the early days, and I would imagine that many of us went through that phase.
Now the shock has worn off and its just a matter of talking to everybody we can, at every opportunity.
We dont have to convince anybody of anything, all we have to do is get them to ask some basic questions.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 04:14 PM
link   
i only got to watch half of this so far, flash player on my laptop keeps locking up. im jus downloading the whole .avi file and then ill start over. so far from what i seen i really liked, he makes alot of references and points i never heard before. this guy did alot of research, im definitely saving this one.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 06:44 PM
link   
ok, i was finally able to watch this, all i have to say is wow! this guy pretty much delivers a blitzkrieg of information. a must see indeed.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by radioactive_liquid
ok, i was finally able to watch this, all i have to say is wow! this guy pretty much delivers a blitzkrieg of information. a must see indeed.

Yes it's probably a little overwhelming, the first time I watched it I was blown away by the amount of content he manages to work into the dialogue. The second time I watched it I had one hand on the pause button and one hand in a notebook. So far everything I fact checked is right on the money.
Still no debunkers, and the challenge thus far goes unanswered...

[edit on 26-6-2007 by twitchy]

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Twitchy

Just as the History of Terrorism, al Qaeda connection to CIA thread had no counters, my money is on the fact none will stand here as well. More info supporting what has been presented, will be found, than any thing contrary to.

That much is obvious, just by reading over the original thread on the video.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Sometimes advisor, I wonder if I have been put on so many ignore lists that the threads I start just don't get any attention from our resident skeptics anymore, as they perhaps simply don't see them. I've kicked a few butts here and there on ATS over the years, maybe they're mad at me? lol

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Maybe, but at least your getting replies. I have posted quite a few threads that for sure were great topics. In my opinion at least, but never even goten a reply. Come to think of it, the majority of my threads, seen to be "ignored" at least it seems.

Perhaps the subject/s are too indepth or out of most peoples interests. But when I do get that occasional one which generates a handful of replies, I feel it was worth the effort of all the failed posts.

Then there are the threads which generate two pages, if only by a couple posts. Those give me the impression I found a subject of interest, only to see it stop in its tracks. Perhaps it is due to attention spans, or maybe just loss of interest. Then again, it could be the fact most of my threads may deter replies because they are government topics or fields, most are not familar with. Or even nervous about posting to.

When it comes down to it, UFOs and SciFi wins out over fact or reality 90% any ways. Seems the majority is more interested in aliens than what the governments are trying to hide. We can point out government indecency until our voices and fingers are sore, it falls mostly on deaf ears and blind eyes.

No one feels the can do any thing to change the government, but bring EBEs into the fray and suddenly, nothing is stopping anyone, besides the fact there is no solid proof. Present proof of a government act, and it isn't even beleived, or it is simply ignored...

Go figure.

Civilizations have risen and fallen, because of the people changeing their government/s. History proved as much, and history repeats, just like the seasons. To learn from the past, one can better prepare for the future.

Ok, I'm done, that was one heck of a tangent even for me.

LoL

[edit on 26-6-2007 by ADVISOR]

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Giving this thread a well-deserved bump.

Watched the video a few days ago but didn't post then. frankly I wasn't so enthralled by the concept, it grated on me at times, but it is very impressive in literally connecting the dots and deserves to widely seen.

The MIC/financial/drug web he weaves is intricate and convincingly delineated. Once you begin to dig, you come upon much of this glancingly but here it's put front and center. Hidden links and old boy networks start to pile up like his alter-egos.

twitchy, one thing you see often here is that the most informative threads often die in isolation, while everyone is stampeding to bash Rosie or ponder the significance to disclosure of CGI/Halo drones. Just the way it is.

And yes, the hit-and-run debunkers are conspicuous by their absence. What a surprise. They're over bashing Rosie. Count yourself lucky, IMO.

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Great video and the fantastic production made this a joy to watch.Going to keep an eye on this thread for the white washers that will eventualy get here and pour scorn over every one.

Big respect to Mr Lear and 11Bravo for stepping up to fowl play and his veiled threat in this thread.You cant let these people take away our rights to question goverments and events that arrise.

On a side note my best friend was a hell of a warmonger untill last year when he went to Boston to dip his companies toes in the american market.Now we have had a silent agreement not to talk war or politics but on his return he was a changed man.
The americans he met all told him the goverment planned 9/11 and he came back trying to convert me.lol.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Nearly a month has passed and not one single skeptic arises to meet the challenge. They aren't in the slightest, interested in hearing the information, only demonizing and stereotyping us as lunatic fringe conspiracy theorists. They demand some proof, so you do all the digging and rooting to do their homework for them and hand it to them on a silver platter and behold, they ignore it completely.
A month has passed and this thread has gone thus far unanswered................

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I just dunno whazzamatta with you guys, How can u not believe the guvermen`They told us clearly time and again. An Arab, dying of kidney failure in a ME hospital, shuts down the half trillon dollar US air defenses with his laptop from a cave in Afghan. He sends incompetants to board planes without boarding passes, tickets or being on any pax list. They dont appear on the boarding cctv, but in the cockpits, they overpower burley US flight crew with boxcutters. Knowing they will not be intercepted they find the secret corridor between US and Canada where there is NO NORAD nor FAA radar cover. They fly like supertopguns, though one couldnt solo a Cessna 172 with 600 hours in his logbook, and fly 180 ton jets at full speed and hit buildings precisely. The planes vapourise at 3000 plus degrees, but our brave Govt did find and test all the on-board DNA at the penta crash. DNA is normally deaded at 100deg C. The dastardly terrs are not all deaded, however, as BBC reports half still alive after the antics. Buidings fall naturally from jet fuel, niot from the stupid conspiracy theory of min nukes and thermirte from odd ball nutty professors of Phsics. The few hundred anomalies mentioned by conspiracy theorists are all proven in Popular Mechanics to be maguc. Trust our Govt. They now have to fight the psychic, immortal, terrs for ever and ever. So u see, I am for the guvermen, and nobody need threaten me.

[edit on 14-7-2007 by ThomasT]

[edit on 14-7-2007 by ThomasT]

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 11:47 AM
link   
A month and a half gone by now and despite the open challenge, still no debunkers have even made an effort on this thread yet. I don't think we have the page view counters here anymore, would be interesting to see how many views this has had, or hasn't had.
Ty Rauber, the guy that put this video together has/had an ATS membership, if you're still here, thanks for this weapon of mass discussion. Apparently it's very effective, not a single skeptic comes forward to debate it. On ATS, that's saying something.
I wonder if having been on the internet in public domain format would hurt your chances of getting it distributed? There's a bunch of direct to video distributors these days starving for indie material that would probably pick it up, Sub Rosa Studios comes to mind but there are several. If this film ever got the coverage that Loose Change or Moore's material received, I honestly believe it could change the world, if only a little bit, then that much the better.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 12:13 PM
link   
The proof of are governments complicity is imho wrapped around the fact that they have not in the past 6 yrs even come up with any undebunkable threads of fact to support their version of 911. Not one! Just the ridiculous Popular Mechanics piece itself should be proof enough of their guilt. I mean if it actually had any truth behind it they would be spraying it all over the media to quiet the storm. Funny...i read David Icke's book " Alice in Wonderland and the 911 Disaster" years ago and new the governments story was a lie immediately after reading the part about findind the paasport of the "terrorist" in the rubble. LOL...i mean the nerve of these guys to use that as support of their claims. Oh..but the fire melted the steel...OK then case closed...LOL. Thats still my favorite thing to throw at the blind mice who want " us " to shut up about are conspiracy. I would love to see a real survey taken on how many of the American people new 3 buildings fell that day instead of 2. That's usually where I start with the "mice"..If they miss that question I move on. I say Ok then.. why dont you get back to the evening news.
Fight On!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join