It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[Who Killed John O'neil] History of Terrorism, al Qaeda connection to CIA

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Who killed John O'Neill? (Dutch Subtitles)
Who killed John O'Neill? (English, no subtitles)

Could a mod edit this into my first post?

Sure thing no, problem.

John O'Neill

John Patrick O'Neill (February 6, 1952–September 11, 2001) was a top American anti-terrorism expert
who worked as a special agent for the Federal Bureau of Investigation until late 2001.
In 1995, O'Neill began to intensely study the roots of the 1993 World Trade Center bombing after he
assisted in the capture of Ramzi Yousef, who was the leader of that plot.
He subsequently learned of al Qaeda and Osama bin Laden, and investigated the 1996 Khobar Towers
bombing in Saudi Arabia and the 2000 USS Cole bombing in Yemen.
Partly due to personal friction he had within the FBI and federal government, O'Neill left to become the head
of security at the World Trade Center, where he died at age 49 in the September 11, 2001 attacks.
In 2002, O'Neill was the subject of a Frontline documentary named “The Man Who Knew.”

Very interesting

I recommend everyone to watch it fully. This will blow your mind for sure :O

[edit on 18/8/2006 by Mirthful Me]

[edit on 18-8-2006 by zren]

[edit on 25-8-2006 by ADVISOR]
Edited to update title

[edit on 4-7-2007 by ADVISOR]

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 12:15 PM
link   
That certainly was one of the best 9/11 conspiracy films I have ever seen. I definitely rate it high! I learned some new things I never knew regarding 9/11. This film is way more interesting and factual than Loose Change.

Example: Kroll. Until this film, I do not think I have heard very much about them.....which is scary. So I did some gooling and found:

www.iraqsupplier.com...

Like Haliburton, they are a major coorporate presence in Iraq.

A little bit of info about them.

www.cwusa.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I've been trying to download the video but I've been unable to. Any ideas?

*EDIT NVM you can download it here www.wkjo.com...

[edit on 21-8-2006 by Ocelot]

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 01:20 AM
link   
*BUMP*

Just finished watching the movie. I recommend everyone download and take a look at it. It has a lot of info easily verifiable. See for yourself and make up your own mind.

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by zren
Who killed John O'Neill? (English, no subtitles)

Great movie - two thumbs way up - *****/*****
Definitly a movie that every conspiracy theorist should see.
Coincidence or CONSPIRACY

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Couldn't get it to work, so..I went back and restored my comp to a few days ago. The video works now and I'll let you know what I think in about 20 min shy of 2 hrs.

Never mind.... I figured it out, doh!

Ok, it is going to take me longer than 2 hrs to watch then review this video. Already I am catching what I already know to be facts. For example, those who watched this or who know, will get what I mean by ISI. A book that I read for the OARP, called -
"Unholy Wars" ISBN# 0-7453-1641-3 pg 221(has ties going back and rooted in Iran-Contra, hmm Oli North any one) mentions;

Three of bin Ladens camps near village of Khost, not far from Paki border base camp, support camp and terrorist training camp, all named Zhawar Kili al Badr, arranged in a rough isoceles triangle a few miles inside Afghanistan.
The camps had been planned and designed by the CIA, Paki ISI, and constructed in the early1980s with the human and engineering resources of Usama bin laden and his assoCIAtes.

Just figured I would throw this out there also;

Kroll Acquires Elite Intelligence Consulting and Analytical Training Company,Expands Homeland Security
Kroll MMC co.

[edit on 24-8-2006 by ADVISOR]

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Holy crap what a video! HIGHLY RECCOMENDED, goes into everything from MENA to 9-11, Kennedy, you name it. Thanks for posting this link. Skeptics beware, this is probably the most comprehensive collection of 9-11 related information I have ever seen. Wow.

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Thanks for the bump, lol
I was going to post another reply on here but since the thread has been replied to since my last edit here goes.

SAIC mentioned in the video, is a "Network Partner" at Defense Talent, I've mentioned them else where on ATS.
&CE=C] SAIC&DTN

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 04:37 AM
link   
I was 'taking notes' while I was watching it, I finally quit trying to keep up with this information overload. I know alot of you guys are on dialup, so if you can't watch it maybe this jumble will at least give you an idea of how comprehensive this film is... Keep in mind half way through it I gave up trying to take notes.

Twitchy's Notes...

kroll associates "is like a private CIA" michael cherkasky CEO-
william bratton
john o'neil
1991 krull hired by kuwait to investigate Saddam's finances 1992 krull -advising enron-97-98 teamsters union elections- monitor LA terror-
FBI Director william seychelles now share holder krull

MBNA 9-11 insider trading involvement

louis Freeh-DA NYC worked with guliiani and
jerome hauer-orders for cipro-headed NYC Fema-advisor to cfr-national institute health- bioterrorism expert- mging. director for krull- wtc security-SAIC- hired john oneil-instructed nyc gulliani to build hq
Robert Tucker met with them night before 9-11

stephen hatfield -friend of jerome hauer headed Anthrax betchel SAIC

john miller
brian jenkins-aviation terrorism counter terrorism expert
robert mueller

robert tucker-
CTC international
choen group
stratesec
securacom- marvin Bush- dulles and united airlines airport security contract

ISI
omar sheikh saheed
khalid shaikh
daniel pearl

pan am 103 crash

okc
Timothy mcveigh ramzi yousef phillipines
loius freeh

panama invasion Bush I- Noreiga-BCCI

AIG 6th largest corporation -COral Taelvera head of AIG San Fran-
BCCI largest fraud in global history money laundering- Kerry Headed Senate BCCI investigation

Abu Dabi-Noreiga- Khalid Bin mahfouz investment in harken -20% BCCI- Saudi Bin Laden Financeer-
Barry Seal took over as captain of Civil Air Patrol, planes identified as former air america planes in vietnam-Mena Ak 1981 1986 5 billion dollar narc running- AK US Attorney Acea HUtchinson later heads DEA ignores Seal and later becomes undersecretary for Border transportation and security for homeland security--CIA Agent -New Orleans- Civil Air Patrol Lee Harvey Oswald and David Ferry Civil Air Patrol captain -JFK Conspirator- Barry seal photographed with Sturgis- seal/ferry getaway pilot for kennedy assasins. Seal's sting and cooperation leaked to media, leak was admitted by oliver north- Seal has Bush's Personal Phone number- Sandanistas shoot down seal's former plane eugen hasselfus only survivor claims he was running druges for cia-
1991 Gov. clinton said "linkages to federal government and mentions Seal's link to CIA and Iran Contra
wackenhut corp. security company linked to CIA private prisons
Bank used to launder global drug money was BCCI
AIG fleet of 400 planes- 1987 AK Development Financial Agency "Coral Reinsurance" never filed with SEC - AIG FOunder CIA operative C V Starr- AIG director son of cia founder frank wiesner-
maurice greenburg nyse and FED almost head of cia chaired CFR- AIG Principal shareholder of Kroll
CFR principle contact is CIA-

E Howard Hunt- JFK conspirator
Felix Rodriguez
Ted Shackley
Richard Seacord

Alot of this piece is rehash of information many of us have been putting out for a long time now, but this is perhaps the best job I've seen yet in tying all the knots and untangling the cords of 9-11 in a overwhelming but straightforward presentation. It's a sock knocker! Absolutely a must see!

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 05:21 AM
link   
By far Ryan Thurston did a great job pulling it all together, the movie covers nearly every thing that has been talked about in the community. All the details and bit and peices of leads and clues all are connected.

and then some!

One thing though, did any one else try the number shown in the end? I did and it was redirected...not sure if that number is real, but just incase I had to.

More people need to watch this so more opinions and objective discussions can be done. Even if it takes 2 hours to or more to download and save to the computer it is worth it. I saved the file and will be shareing it with every one and any one who is interested.

So, what is there to do about it?

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 05:47 AM
link   
I'm downloading it now and plan to pass it around as well. It's really that impressive, and I can tell you from experience there aren't a hell of alot of film makers out there who will tell you this...

www.wkjo.com...
WKJO Rules of Exhibition
In the spirit of the Creative Commons License, through which the movie is digitally released, we ENCOURAGE the physical exhibition and distribution of this film as long as it is NOT FOR PROFIT.
Please! Download and distribute this movie. Buy the official DVD. Rip it. Burn it. Duplicate it. Give it to people - Anyone, Everyone!
Please! Show it to people. Show the original cut, unedited and uninterrupted. Show it to as many people as you can, on as big of a screen, in as big of a room as you can fill.
Please! Broadcast it over radio. Air it on television. Put it on Satellite. Do it. We dare you. Air the original cut, unedited and uninterrupted.
All that we ask is that it remains not for profit.

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Hey All,

Someone just sent me a link to this thread, so I thought I would pop on and introduce myself and thank you all for your generous comments. My name is Ty Rauber. I am the Producer and Director of WKJO.

zren, thanks for introducing the film to ATS. Skadi_the_Evil_Elf, do some digging on Kroll. Check out their website. Once you understand the context of Kroll and 9/11, their list of acquisitions and deals makes a lot more sense. Ocelot, thanks for posting the link to the site and encouraging people to "see for yourself and make up your own mind." That is exactly why the film was made as a fictional narrative and not a documentary. Although all the information is factual, we encourage people to do their own research and come to their own conclusions.

In nothing we trust, thanks for the vote of support. Advisor, I personally believe the roots of 9/11 lie in CIA-backed Mujahadeen War against the Soviets. The question is how did the CIA pay for that illicit war? I have read Saudi money, but given the fact that 70% of the world's opium comes from Afghanistan, perhaps there is a more logical explanation.

twichy, I love it: "Skeptics beware" I need to print that on the DVD.

"So what do we do about it?"

One of the things that has frustrated me is that since the film was discovered over 2 months and 250,000 hits ago, not one of the main players in the "conspiracy community" have sounded off about it. Why is that? The topic matter? The presentation?

If you want to do something, share this information with others. Get people talking about the corporate angle to 9/11.

*SNIP*

If you got any questions or comments, we would love to hear from you.

Mod Edit: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 24/8/2006 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 03:11 AM
link   
tyrauber, first off, welcome to ATS.
That's a fine piece of film you have there and I hope the best for your efforts and thank you for keeping this film in the public domain! I'm not sure why the mainstream conspiracy community hasn't picked up on this yet, it's certainly worthy of communicating. Give it some time though and it will stand on it's own merits. I've been involved in a dozen indie films and only three of those got picked up, and it took literally years for them make the rounds. As I said before, distribution is a concept

Alot of the material you guys covered is buried in here from thread to thread on ATS as well, I think you will find this site to be a superb research forum and I am glad to have you aboard here.

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by tyrauber
The question is how did the CIA pay for that illicit war? I have read Saudi money, but given the fact that 70% of the world's opium comes from Afghanistan, perhaps there is a more logical explanation.

Wasn't there so I don't personally know.
I've no problem talking about this. But from experience let me just say, there may be a few who would prefer this in RATS. But, I don't care any more. It's not like every one don't know any ways...

The CIA is self financed, considering their ability to keep things to themselves that way it worked out. No budget reports to account for, no red tape no problem.

Obviously they are all just "cartels" government or what have you. How did they "pay for that illicit war", they didn't if they didn't have to. Why pay for some thing you can just take. Who is going to tell the CIA no? Or why not use the enemies own stuff against them.

If the simple answer is more often correct what is the solution here. We could follow the money and who washed it, and where and how many times. Obviously a Billion dollars don't launder it'self and not right away. I know that was covered and the years it could or would take to even be safe about such a large sum of cash.

Well, we can always look into the illegal surplus also. Black market probably had a factor in it. If they needed and I mean "needed" the money it was available. The Select Intelligence Committee has reports on that matter, records and paper trail.
That's stuff we could possably sift through.

Binny Boy isn't exactly poor you know, so he could have been a key investor. Not too mention we don't know, the unknowns. Other out side investors were more than likely at the table, how about motives or a reason. Who would have, payed for it?

That narrows it down enough.

Paying I mean payed for it indeed...

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Alright as could be expected I did a little digging. Oh boy this is what I turned up after a short and brief search;

In any case, even under the existing secrecy policy, a good deal of information about intelligence spending can be discerned from official government sources.
Tracing the Rise and Fall of Intelligence Spending

The CIA is an independent agency, responsible to the President through the DCI, and accountable to the American people through the intelligence oversight committees of the U.S. Congress."
SourceWatch

Because the committee does not have control over the CIA's budget (as do the ... Select Committee on Intelligence, US Senate
July 18, 2001

1953 the CIA gave Thailand $35 mil in assistance. The CIA had 275 overt and covert ... The ISI has since been used as a front organization by the CIA

Alfred W

One of the documents he discovered in the papers of Rep. George Mahon (D-TX), a member of the House Appropriations Committee in the 1950s and 1960s, identifies the amounts of money (and lists their "concealed" locations in the defense budget) that cumulatively comprised the CIA budget for fiscal year 1953.
from the FAS Project on Government Secrecy

Usama Bin Ladin has apprised me of the size of the popular Arab support for the Afghan mujahidin that amounted, according to his sources, to $200 million in the form of military aid alone in 10 years.
The United States did not create Osama bin Laden - US Department ...

Just a three paragraph section of the large page;
Allen Dulles (1953-1961) fought and won a number of battles to prevent the Defense Department from gaining control of key institutions and programs for the collection and analysis of intelligence. His successor, John McCone, became embroiled in the bitter battles between the CIA's Directorate of Science and Technology and the leadership of the National Reconnaissance Office over control of satellite programs - at one point submitting a memorandum that would have abolished the NRO.

During his tenure as DCI, Richard Helms complained that while he was ostensibly responsible for the activities of the entire intelligence community, he only controlled 15% of its resources, with almost all the remaining 85% in the hands of the Secretary of Defense. More recently, prior to his resignation, George Tenet reportedly told members of the Senate oversight committee that "he does not really consider himself to be DCI."

Over the years, presidents have issued directives, beginning with a 1962 letter from John Kennedy to John McCone, that expressed their desire that the DCI should coordinate the activities of the entire community. In 1971, Richard Nixon issued a memorandum which also called on the DCI to serve as community manager. In 1977, Jimmy Carter took a significant step by assigning the DCI responsibility for approving the National Foreign Intelligence Program budget - which meant approving not only the CIA budget
National Security Archive Electronic Briefing Book No. 144

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Welcome tyrauber. Great work producing and directing that film. It is in a great format, and allowing it to be passed out free is spectacular!

tyrauber
I personally believe the roots of 9/11 lie in CIA-backed Mujahadeen War against the Soviets. The question is how did the CIA pay for that illicit war?

I don't know. Perhaps a timeline is a good reference point to begin the search.
Here is one version I've no idea how accurate it is, so don't beat me up too bad, OK?

1979 December 24 Russian soldiers begin to move into Afghanistan and secure airports and an attack on Darulaman the presidential Palace.

1979 December Babrak Karmal in a Radio announcement declares himself the new leader of PDPA and asked the soviet army to help him subdue the uprising against the government.

1981 May The Afghan Army which numbered 100000 strong dropped to 30000 due to defection to mujahideen

1982 May United States tried to create a coalition of resistance fighters under King Zahir Shah in order to supply them with weapons but the resistance leaders with the help of Pakistan rejected the idea and 6 of 7 leaders established their own leader.

1982 June 7 different resistance groups begin resistance from Pakistan including Rabbani, Hekmatyar, Mojadedi and others smaller groups

1983 ? CIA begins an active role funding the leaders of resistance groups through Pakistan. (Pakistani government keeps the funding and gives a small amount to its chosen resistance group)

1984 March Foreign groups begin to aid the Afghan people with the help of CIA. ( Religious Students, Charity Workers, and Wealthy Arabs including Bin Laden) a gift of CIA to the Afghan people.

1993 Elections were held to proclaim Rabbani as president. Afghans await US assistance in rebuilding Afghanistan. Civil war erupts in Kabul as Dostom, Masoud and Hekmatyar begin to fight for power.

1996 Osama helps taliban financially as this point and establishes his own group of Arabs remained in this country. Pakistan aids the taliban and uses Bin Laden to further its causes in Kashmir region.

1997 With the Help of Pakistan and Bin Laden and the Taliban displaces Dostom from Mazar I Sharif and gains control of 95% of Afghanistan.

1999 Bin laden sends his men to Kashmir, Chechnya and several other countries to fight and establishes his base in lawless Afghanistan.

2000 Pakistan begins to train Taliban soldiers and provides Bin Laden with intelligence to fight in Kashmir and other nations.

In approximately 1989, bin Laden and co-defendant Muhammad Atef founded "Al Qaeda,"

Bin Laden established a headquarters for Al Qaeda in Khartoum, Sudan, in 1991, and established a series of businesses, including two investment companies, an agricultural company, a construction business and a transportation company, all of which were, "operated to provide income and support to Al Qaeda and to provide cover for the procurement of explosives, weapons and chemicals and for the travel of Al Qaeda operatives."

The US government issued an indictment in November 1998 alleging that Osama bin Laden heads an international terrorist network called "Al Qaeda,"

www.pbs.org...

One weird thing I was reading last night. Not sure what to make of it.
ANATOMY OF A COVERT PRO-TERRORISM AGENDA

Sorry, out of time. I appologize for the random thoughts.

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Charlie Wilson's War, by George Crile, gives a pretty interesting, and accurate I assume, account of how the CIA covertly funded and trained the mujhadeen in Afghanistan. Crile made sure to point out all of the players, our buddies in the big fight against communist russia, who are now on the most wanted list for ties to terrorism against the US. In any event, Charlie Wilson apparently got some serious funding from Congress and he finagled, conned, swindled and cajoled other nations into aiding the cause, including Israel. That's right, according to the book, Israel was asked to help manufacture weapons that resembled russian kalishnikovs.

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Source
After the burning down of the Reichstag, politicians had nowhere to meet.
The Kroll Opera House in Berlin was chosen. This was a relatively small round
building - perfect for meetings. On March 23rd, elected officials were due to
meet to discuss and vote on Hitler's Enabling Law.

The building that the Nazi used to vote for the "Enabling Act" was called the "Kroll Opera House".

Coincidense? O.o

[edit on 25-8-2006 by zren]

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Frontline.org has a great, online story about John O'Neil.

What I got from it basically is that.....John O'Neil dressed better than his bosses, was physically bigger than his bosses, carried himself around like a boss more than his bosses did. So many times strangers would enter a room with John and his bosses and EVERYONE thought/asked if John was in charge.

He didn't get along with the higher ups way before 9/11 and his enthusiasm for going after terrorist just made it seem like he wanted to get ahead. Even though we look back now and see he was validated in his concerns about terrorism. By then it was too late.

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by zren
The building that the Nazi used to vote for the "Enabling Act" was called the "Kroll Opera House".
Coincidense? O.o

That's about the creepiest thing I've read all week man, thanks for digging that little piece of trivia up!

The video this thread links to is absolutely top notch! If you haven't seen it, treat yourself to an entertaining deluge of well researched information.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join