It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you guys seen "9/11 Mysteries" and "Who Killed John O'Neill?"?

page: 1

join
share:
TL

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 08:59 PM
link   
9/11 Mysteries
Who Killed Jown O'Neill?
I think these are the most convincing vids.

What are your critics about these?

[edit on 1-10-2007 by TL]

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I saw "Who Killed John O'Neil" some time last year. It could be difficult to follow, since it's overly detailed. It was pretty good, although not the typical documentary. It is a good candidate for the Sundance Channel!!

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 09:27 PM
link   
who killed john o'neill is by far the best and most convincing 9/11 documentary i have ever seen.. by far

blows loose change out of the water.. don't get me wrong, loose change is good but that just scratches the surface in comparison to who killed john o'neill

but yea, i agree with CB.. it was hard to follow at times..

TL

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I didn't like loose change...9/11 Mysteries is soo much more detailed.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Hi, I've been reading stuff on this website for a couple of months now and just now decided to sign up a forum account. Thanks for the links to these videos. I hadn't seen them yet.

PS: This is my first post so hi to everyone.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by TL

I really liked 'Who killed John O'Neil.' It went into great detail, which a lot of documentaries don't seem to do.

9/11 Mysteries wasn't too bad either

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Only 6 posts on this thread, but 60+ talking about pseudo physics and thermite. Whatever.

Well the movie is hard to sit through due to the directors and actors lacking training in anything related to movie making really.

His full name is John P. O'Neill. Apparently he antagonized some very powerful people, but did they kill him?

This clip paints a picture of a nefarious plot to take down a whistle blower (by hindsight after the attack) of the inside job which (likely) was 911 by having the terrorist attack of which the perps had foreknowledge, take out the whistle-blower.

to recap, John O Neill headed the anti terrorism unit (or similar) and resigned from his post explicitly citing obstruction from the Bush administration in his investigation of Bin Laden, Alquaeda and their backers. Apparently Bush senior signed a presidential Directive (W-1991) which made it a crime to investigate Abdullah(?) Bin Laden the edlest brother of Osama Bin Laden. He was also the only Bin Laden whom remained in the states in the aftermath of the September attacks.

It all sounds very logical and conclusive. However there is a major problem with the story. If I understood it right, O'Neill resigned. That means he was a private person. The FBI did not place him there. The alleged perps had no guarantee that O'Neill would be in the world trade center the day of the attack.

To make his placement there somehow per mediated in collusion with Kroll industries whom hired him, one would have to assume that Kroll were in on it. Furthermore to have a reasonable guarantee that he would sign up on time to be dispatched by the terrorist attack, it should be shown that he signed up with Kroll and that it was Kroll industries whom groomed him for some time until he finally left the FBI. In addition to secure his presence on the WTC the day of the attack it should also be shown that Kroll industries made him an offer that was way above his market value.

However if it turns out that it was John who approached Kroll with an application solely out of his own initiative then the story of the perps using the attack to dispatch a very credible whistle-blower falls apart. Everything else might still be true, mind you, but in that case he was not deemed big enough a concern to consider have him killed.

Incidentally I found a website dedicated to this very topic, who killed John o'neill named very aptly whokilledjohnoneill.com... . Please keep in mind that only because its on an internet page its not necessarily 100% accurate and in fact could be a red herring.
edit on 19-5-2015 by Merinda because: (no reason given)

top topics

join