It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It’s Official: The Crash of the U.S. Economy has begun

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 11:29 AM
link   
who's investment porfolio's are turning up dead

globaleconomicanalysis.blogspot.com...

the latest casualties in florida are just the tip of the iceberg

globaleconomicanalysis.blogspot.com...

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 10:52 PM
link   
good buys now appear to be quality OIL STocks , physical GOLD, physical silver , certain Grain (as in food) stocks

hold more Euro's reduce exposure in stock market pronto

[edit on 10-7-2007 by cpdaman]

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I just want to know what your opinions on how this will effect Canada and our economy.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 03:19 PM
link   
p.s i dont have alot of insight into the canadian economy except to say get out of the stock markets there is a massive devaluation coming!

you know every day i am learning more and more and in fact by doing so having to face the reality that alot of times myself and others included constantly comment on things that they do not understand the full context of.

remember the line from the movie "a few good men"

you want the truth?

i think i'm entitled

you want the truth?!

YOU can't handle the truth!

another way to put it is YOU would not be able to act in a intelligent way if you were to be given the truth, so we will withold it from you in your best intrests and in the intrest of the stability of the nation and the people running it.

when the credit crunch occurs in the CDO mortage markets thanks to a massive devaluation this is over due, the fall in dollar denominated assets will be far reaching (world wide!) in all likelyhood the u.s fed has been printing money more rapidly to purchase and buy mortgage debt/junk from institutions like fannie man who are doing far worse than reported, but this would indeed by kept as a national security secret to maintain consumer confidence longer. if the credit derivatives market has a sudden contraction the threat to other nations shifting to currency's outside the dollar will increase because the dollar will not have as much of a monopoly on the total money supply (including credit)

the uniteds states and it's population should be damned thankful for the luxury they have been born into regardless of the way the gov't has had to lie to get a public to inintially support a war that was for the citizens own good (keep dollar supremacy) and gain international support (from foreiners backing us for being "attacked") as well as give them a reason to go into a country and gather round all the oil reserves and have the troops guard these to ensure control of all strategic sources of oil for the one potential power rival, Eurasia, from moscow to brussels to beijing!

it's a shame we had to sacrifice 3000 people to do so for the greater good of 200,000,000 million but in life No body would willingly admit to there choice if presented with a scenario

of option A

country goes into depression and you wont' be able to feed/provide for your family

option B

we sacrifice 3000 citiizens to a "terror attack" and buy the united states more time to stay on top of the world's standard of living pyramid.

sounds like a sick ultimatium from a SAW MOVIE.

now the united states or isreal may have to go to war w/ IRAN after the derivative markets reprice, contract because IRAN and other country's (china) may have been waiting for this time to strategically challenge america and our dollar supremacy, remember something not reported in the MEDIA anymore is much about iran's oil burse (because the sheeple are fed lines about nuclear reactors) and in march 28 iranian official boasted that they are getting over 50% of there payment in non-dollar currency's and encouraging even more of this trend. if the united states does not try to stop iran and other country's from buying oil in euro's something that may be very tempting after the CDO mortgage market values correct (which there is alot of pressure now mounting to do so) then the dollar would fall and inflation inside the united states would soar and we would not be able to put food on the plate's for our families again.

it is a sort of sick dilemma part II ; support the government in air attacks and war that wil no doubt kill many innocent people, or suffer the hardships on the homefront

(all while realizing the gov't lies to the sheeple to get them to support the war and the people that can see the lies often don't have enough knowledge about the need to keep petro dollar supremacy to react intelligently to this information)

if more people understood this the gov't may not need to pull another false flag before we bomb iran

but you know what i'm not sure if the bushies would want to enter a war they they certainly could not win and maybe they will opt out of a sickly bombing campaign and iran civil war and allow the economy and dollar to collapse and get out in time with alot of money and maybe this is the frame work the NAU could come out of, (or maybe NAU is a backup plan) it may depend upon who has IRAN's back which will determine if we launch an AIR ATTACK and who has our back\

bush just met with PUtin in maine last week and talks appeared very positive, and alliance with russia would be key, because iran is rumoured to have china and we have isreal. this is something that needs to be watched.

and the united states may not be able to keep rates steady (and maintain support for the dollar if they need to raise intrest rates ( in order to strengthen dollar) like they did in 1978, the thing is this wil crucify the housing market, the leveraged stock markets and may aggravate the inevitable credit contraction and lead to a debt induced deflation GLOBALLY, seems to me IF there is a SHADOW GOV't and the united states consumers are on there last legs, this would be a good time for them to say thanks united states if was nice having you on top, but your on your own,

and i'm thinking the fed would be aware of this (bankers are crooks) and even the white house (ditto) so if we don't go after IRAN read between the lines, the fed and govt may just let the economy and dollar slide, then and watch hyperinflation( prices would rise for goods here) citizens would try to invest in REAL assets like real estate again but soon people would realize that the money they are getting is not worth anything anymore and the sellers would dissapear once the inventory is bought up, that would cause a rush to GOLD and Silver. take over, this will be occuring simulataniously or just after a large debt deflation from derivatives repricing world wide so i think most investors will be averse to taking the incrasing worthless paper and throwing into the u.s stock markets.

so war may be good (or less devestating for americans standard of living and for the dollar but very very bad for stock market , and no war may mean get ready for rapidly rising prices (inflation) like u have never witnessed, a falling dollar and rush to gold and a rush into the stock market and away from cash and a world wide shift into gold.

watch this space

[edit on 11-7-2007 by cpdaman]

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Good stuff again cpdman! I saw a new article again today.

Dollar keeps falling against euro

No surprise really, for me at least, but I honestly think the vast majority of the populace is clueless on this. There is more mention of sub-prime mortgage collapse as well in it, and it has a graph that shows how repossessions are at record highs.

You know folks, if this was just affecting my country, the U.S.A., that would be one thing, but from Cpdmans posts I can see that it's affecting other countries as well, like Australia as he showed. When the U.S. economy collapses, it isn't going to be pretty because the world economy will collapse with us into GD2.

To the poster asking about Canada, I have heard that there are some aspects about your currency or economy that makes it more sound, but I don't know the specifics. Regardless, your central bank still has Rothschilds controlling interests just like 179 other countries, so when we go down, I'm sure you'll go with us.

Given that gold prices are being artificially repressed and silver is expected to skyrocket due to massive new demand in electronics and growth in China and India, that's where the safe money is right now. I think that no matter what happens, gold and silver are going to go up. Soon I'll be able to start buying hard gold and silver
I'm pretty psyched, never invested before, and am getting really pumped to get started!

I haven't been keeping up on the coming economic collapse as much lately. The reason is because I am already convinced, therefore I have been putting my research efforts into other areas atm, mostly the NWO, NAU, and illegal immigration, and of course....

RON PAUL

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 05:35 AM
link   
I've got a really dumb question....

I've been reading a little about this superhighway that they want to build in tx...something like 4 football fields wide...crisscrossing the state. well, I guess some state legislatures had introduced a bunch of bills blocking this, and one was intended to prevent emininant domain to be used to seize, homes, ranches, farmlands, ect. for this highway...

okay, so they can sieze a whole mess of land....let's say they do. and well, the housing market is about to go pop, so, let's say they do this after the big bang....
owners will be obligated to take a fair market value for their home, but this fair market value will be alot less than they may owe one the mortgage...so....um...who gets to pay the remaining balance on the mortgage?

[edit on 12-7-2007 by dawnstar]

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 07:51 AM
link   
The homeowners don't have to take the below fair market value offers for the land and homes, because the government can, is, and will, just take it by imminent domain. Who has to pay the remainder of the mortgage? You do, or at least, the Texas Taxpayer.

Please do all you can to wake up people to the NAFTA super Highway/Trans-Texas Corridor, North American Union, and the Amero.

www.stopthenorthamericanunion.com...
www.jbs.org...
stopspp.org...

This article is by the President of the Council on Foreign Relations and it is sickening.
Sovereignty and Globalisation

Moreover, states must be prepared to cede some sovereignty to world bodies if the international system is to function.

This is already taking place in the trade realm. Governments agree to accept the rulings of the World Trade Organisation because on balance they benefit from an international trading order, even if a particular decision requires that they alter a practice that is their sovereign right to carry out.

Some governments are prepared to give up elements of sovereignty to address the threat of global climate change. Under one such arrangement, the Kyoto Protocol, which runs through 2012, signatories agree to cap specific emissions.

If we are to talk about these issues though, then let us do so in another thread, or, let's limit the scope to how globalization contributes to this coming economic collapse.

I believe illegal immigration contributes significantly to driving down labor costs and contributes significantly to the draining of our social services, which deteriorates our economy and speeds up its coming collapse, which negatively affects the worlds "global economy", 2 words I am sick of hearing and having shoved down my throat.

When labor costs are driven down then people have less money to buy more things and this slows economic growth or forces it into decline. I can't say that lowering labor costs matched by deflation would be any better, because I have always heard that deflation is bad too.

The lesson I draw from this is that any fluctuation of the value of our currency is bad, up or down. Stable currency is good. Stability comes from honest money backed by honest weights and measures. To return to a gold standard is not going backwards, as long as we do a better job of it than the previous Bretton-Woods system did.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 02:14 PM
link   
kelldor great point about gold being manipulated currency and the smart money being in silver. (although can't the supply of silver be increased substantially more than gold?) either way demand would probably outstrip that demand

anyway i have the audacity to state that i may have a better insight to the future state of the economy of the united states and the world than other economists who are no doubt better versed in the intracacy's of the system and details of different derivatives markets , but i think what alot of these "square's" are missing is the broader perspective of what may be unfolding, while also if aware of this, they obviously would not be allowed to print these causes in there articles (so they may not all be squares) but anyhow

i think the potential exist for FIAT currency's (dollar, euro) to be extinct rather soon. Now this may seem irrational, but since this was a headline story in none other than Foreign Affairs (a newsletter/magazine) that usually foreshadows policy changes it would not be that irrational to believe this

also the opportunity provided by a LARGE CREDIT Bubble to engulf millions of people in debt by investing into different bubbles based on leveraged money and then contracting credit and leaving people with real bills or real receipts for purchases but No assets in hand.

i think this opportunity will emerge for people to be linked to a central computer (wether based on lies of convenience, less crime, or child's safety) via a tiny microscopic chip implant which will enable them to be involved in transactions as well

this will further centralize power and shrink people's right's to privacy as well as open the door to many perverse manipulative laws and agenda's based on having such added leverage of control

those that refuse this will not be part of the system and may either resort to poverty and crime to survive, or some kind of underground or village based bartering system which would probably be very localized IMO

and that's not even mentioning the perverse ELF behavior modification opportunitys that would be available to those who have been chipped and have motive's determined (anti-government or) maybe just the victims of more intelligence based experiments (mk ultra, monarch, etc) but i digress

in order to create this credit society, all fiat currency wiil likely IMO be destroyed in value ( i think the present situation of a possible dollar collapse if orchestrated ) will provide the opportunity to bring down most of the world and if the dollar is devalued rapidly the Euro and other fiat currency may follow after that (more easily) considering that the euro and other country's are not the reserve currency for the world and could be hyperinflated quickly and when currency is hyper inflated people often try to get rid of it rapidly because they know the value it has today will be diminished in a week / and also the sellers usually wise up to this (if not first) and don't except this currency any more (deeming it worthless or unwanted either way)

a release of the dollar as oil's defacto world trading currency would diminish the value of the dollar greatly and cause hyperinflation to skyrocked and effect us domestically the greatest. (IMO)

gold and silver would raise in value but something tells, me crime and violence would ensue during the period between any implementation of a micro chipped all credit transaction world and the chaos from the destruction of currency. translation guns may be very valuable as well

the network of Worldwide credit only transactions (NWO) would be implemented in my opinion based in the context of some type of solution to an orchestrated problem, because right now there exists a vast amount of opposition BY MANY to the idea, although under the future context of worthless currency and the need to EAT and SURVIVE those opinions will CHANGE.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 04:06 PM
link   
That is still the bottom line to worthless currency, some sort of revolt against the reason for the devalued currency. People are going to be shocked and mad when their massed wealth becomes worthless.

I do get remote glimpses of people being torn and pi$$ed, from what seems like a problem caused by the present administration. They are hopping mad at their worthless pile of money, and the reasons for their loss.

I can say they will be mad, because I lost $300,000.00 in the late 90's. I was so upset, words fail to explain the feelings I went through for a few days, following the loss. I shudder to think of millions of people world wide with those types of feelings.

All I can say is the people who are in a position that bears the brunt of the anger, had better be nervous.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 09:57 PM
link   
it just seems to me that if the governments gets more open to forcing people to sell them their property for "fair market value"....for a superhighway, or anything else. that would be one big nail in our economy's coffin, once the housing bubble pops!! the rate of foreclosures is pretty high now. forcing people who aren't at risk of foreclosure to sell their homes for "fair market value" would be insane since "fair market value" will be adjusted downward as the value of the houses depreciates, more than likely much lower than what many people owe on them. it would produce more defaults...a bigger mess...

in so many ways, our government has acted like they want our economy to hit rock bottem....so, ya, I think that they are crazy enough to do such a thing.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Don't think for one second that the economy of the US is done. While it's true that there are serious problems in the sub-prime loan market, and many citizens are over-extended on their credit cards etc., the sky will not be falling anytime soon. China will not dump their bonds, because their fledgling stock market and industries need stability in the world marketplace.

I might move to cash to take advantage of real estate bargains, because as rates rise, and the variable debt begins to pinch those overextended borrowers, bankruptcy and foreclosure will rise in tandem.

Your president will more than likley veto the Iraqi pull out, and with the war firmly entrenched in the psyche of the American people, the economy will continue to chug ahead. There is nothing like a war to stimulate all sorts of growth, this time is no different.

So kybosh the bad vibes, think happy thoughts and buy lots of goodies, for tomorrow you might be in chapter 11, and the evil red horde may own your soul.....

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 11:29 AM
link   
china does not have to dump there bonds, they can just let them mature (most are short term) and not buy more (or buy much less as a percentage) do you think bonds are a safe investment for china anymore?

happy thoughts is seriously the key to the economy because market psychology and consumer confidence are the keys

when the stock market rises over 3 years, people assume that the VALUE rises with price, well not necessarily , especially when MONETARY inflation rises faster.

and is this real growth or is debt leveraged growth that we have seen, this is not an economy that produces SQUAT, we are a economy that runs on consumer spending and the illusion of confidence a illegally leveraged market which has propt up the markets by, and based on foreign country's financing us in order for them to buy oil in dollars. we stop spending , import inflation goes up and dollar goes down.

dollar goes down people start looking for other ways to pay for oil/ or at least have a better return on there foreign investments (for the sake of there own economy, then we go to war with them, and this can only last for so long, espeically when multiple country's run from dollar at same time. although the countrys are most likely playing a game with the dollar similiar to JINGA when you try to slowly remove support gradually to see just how little support is necessary to prop up the pyramid ( the dollar) since it is necessary for game's survival (global economy being game) and it seems to me if there IS a Illuminati Or a group of conspiratory parties now would be a great time to force another foreign nation's hand (maybe japan to raise rates) or maybe ADIA to sell off and start a wide scale sell off, ( and collapse the game) since we are at a vulnerable state

major country's run from the dollar, and prices for us go up up and dollar goes down down and the music stops playing and the party is over

then china goes down, india goes down and well you get the picture

like i said there would be a great RESISTANCE right now, (while were in temporary prosperity) to a ALL credit transaction system carried out by Chipping the public (which of course would make robbery and crime go down)and at the same time lead to great manipulation opportunitys. but in the context of a world wide financial crisis, people would go into survival mode, and when it comes to putting food on the table, or watching there families starve, people will change there TUNE.

problem ADIA (arab investment firm sells dollars off)and OPEC country follows dollar falls off rapidly at the same time U.S economy is facing a CREDIT CONTRACTION of massive proportions) world economies FALL starting with united states. people go into panic

reaction people cry for help demand help , the banks will beg fed to Helicopter ben bail them out. and while the general public wishes for BEn to drop money the "helicopters fly past there houses and only bail out the banks" massive public outcry and unrest and demand for SOMETHING TO be done, this spreads to other country's and continetnts

solution World wide monetary reform (not based on gold standard which minimizes banker greed and corruption potential) but on CREDIT BASed transaction. and thus everyone will need to be chipped, that wants to be part of this solution. this will open door to vast manipulation of people made much easier and THIS IS THE NEW WORLD ORDER

on a side Ben thinks that the inflation occurred ( or "stated" he thinks this) because the gov't didn't inflate enough, when in reality the government inflated 2 rapidly in the PRIOR DECADE to help great britan because they "asked" and were facing deflationary pressure so the american's tried to inflate along w/ other banks to help inflate britan. other banks didn't help, and apparently the fed inflated rapidly in the 1920's this caused massive bubbles which were inflated the stocks and credit to a drastic situation that could not be maintained and when there was a viscious contraction the fed tried to inflated rapidly and purchased (monetized securities) but the people lost faith in the banking system and scrambled for cash. so the fed's plan to stop deflation was helpless, just like the fed lies about today, they are helpless to stop a deflation unless they fail to create such a huge mountain which can't be sustained and can only deflate *in the first place*

i dont have all the answers but watch for someone in the GULF cooperation council (GCC) to move away from the dollar SUDDENLY (which may be inside info based on the ADIA fund diversifying , this combined with the credit contraction may be the end of what the international banking systems commented eerily on last week " that in retrospect these years may be seen as a golden age" which would imply we will have a perspective soon which is much lower in comparison.

we are either facing a depression where we actively defend the dollar(and other country's do as well and bail out the banks and "reform the federal reserve" and yes other countyr's will have some sort of recession but as long as japan keeps intrest rates low there will be a rebound

or we are facing a depression combined with a lack of dollar support which thrusts the united states into a deeper depression along with the rest of the world, which would threaten a new dark age, or worse a globally micro-chipped population RUN BY THE BANKERS

[edit on 13-7-2007 by cpdaman]

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 01:32 AM
link   
right now out of the two options mentioned in the end of last post, i tend to lean toward the first where we have a recession/depression in the united states economy and a gradular but similiar fallout out globally, but we actively protect the U.S dollar

i think the u.s dollar will find support at levels below (the psycholgically important 80 index) as long as they have the militiary power and alliance of Isreal who i think will start an attack on iran and then bomb a u.s carrier ship and blame it on iran, which of course will lead to an all out air attack on IRAN including taking out the KISH island which is the spot for the proposed IRANIAN OIL BURSE. of course the troops that are stuck in the ME area will be royally screwed but the united states will procede in keeping other countrys' from accessing a large scale medium for purchasing oil in euro's ( by taking out the sight i mentioned on KISH island)

because the bourse has not been launched yet the israeli attack may be put on hold longer and presently it may be understood that its launch will coincide with an isreali attack on nuclear facilties , . so under these circumstances i would think the dollar may slide and will continue to slide SLOWLY and still find support as the world's defacto oil currency.

the problem may arrise (even worse for the u.s) when another country tries to launch a bourse and the united states will not have an ally they can use to manipulate into bullying or possibly this last 40 year experiment with fiat currency will end before that has a chance to happen

all the negative dollar news, may be positioning by the insiders (the FED AND THERE MINIONS) trying to get out of stocks and increase the short position on the dollar, only to watch the dollar possibly remain neurtral or devealue only in line with other country's inflating faster then the united states and relative to gold. eithere way i think the EURO short term is the best bet as well as GOLD and SILVER but the dollar is not done yet and may slide but inline with other major currency's.

i think once people only see the world in two shades and constantly argue over it (i.e inflation vs. deflation) thee argument is framed in a way that know matter how it goes, both answers or solution will be wrong or misinformed due to such a basic view.

ASSET PRICE DEFLATION and GOOD PRICE INFLATION will be what is occuring in the united states.

cost of imports is rising slowly price of assets (houses) will continue to slow and as inflation rises slowly and fed continues to play off like the economy is fine they will increase intrest rates (and then Stock prices will fall, again) and there will be a big problemo. good price inflation may keep moderatey rising for some time as consumer spending curtails, but don't discount the chance that we will just export more inflation to the nations which finance us thanks to the petro dollar monopoly we have so i don't think price inflation will go to wacky as long as we have that.

[edit on 14-7-2007 by cpdaman]

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cynic

Your president will more than likley veto the Iraqi pull out, and with the war firmly entrenched in the psyche of the American people, the economy will continue to chug ahead. There is nothing like a war to stimulate all sorts of growth, this time is no different.

I would hope you are being cynical.

Kill 3000 or many more American soldiers so the rest of the country can save their bank accounts. That is sick and twisted thinking. Or spoken like someone who has a lot of USD to lose.

It is the poor people who will bear the brunt of the war, to protect the greedy people from being poor.

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by win 52

Originally posted by Cynic

I would hope you are being cynical.

Kill 3000 or many more American soldiers so the rest of the country can save their bank accounts. That is sick and twisted thinking. Or spoken like someone who has a lot of USD to lose.

It is the poor people who will bear the brunt of the war, to protect the greedy people from being poor.

Not being cynical. Realistic. Check out the US economy in WW1, WW2, Korea, Vietnam, Kuwait Liberation, and now Iraq. All growth, no real slack. The sad truth is that if you want to encourage growth in an economy, start a war. The US knows this, as did the British. It is true. I may not agree with it, but it works. As you said, the poor bear the brunt of it.

There was nothing in it for the government to fix Atlanta after the storms, but had it hit several hundred miles to the North, your people may not have been in Iraq for long, theree would have been too much important work to do at home. Think about it.

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 01:28 PM
link   
i'm thinking that some kind of military strife will occur soon that raises the prices of oil A TON. and make these peeps LOTS more money.

there is so much uncertainty regarding the economic future i am going to stop commenting on possible details and just look at the big issues.

which is oil and gold investment looks very promising OIL in the near term (within 2 years) and gold long term (steady returns short term and then BOOM)

the bankers are smart and they are crooks there are some uncertainty's depending on the strength of the dollar tha determines the amount that prices of goods may raise in about a year when the federal reserve trys to monterize assets and basically anything while they destroy the dollar further. inflating is alwasy the best way for them. asset prices going down (houses) and prices for goods and energy going up. mortgage payments going up. the poor will get poorer and the group of poor will rise. stocks will be the wild card and more and more of a reflection of how the elite are doing in this country, and not the economy which i think is a misconception worth a thread. and highly volatile with either a *collapse in certain sectors and a speculative run up that destroys the monetary system of foreign nations. or somehow maybe the stock markets find a way to hold on thru some remarkable new deregulation scams, either way *the banksters will get there money, the question is how much of the piece of the pie america is left with* and this may depend upon the amount foreign country's support the petro dollar over the next year.

[edit on 16-7-2007 by cpdaman]

[edit on 16-7-2007 by cpdaman]

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 08:59 AM
link   
www.japantoday.com...

japan to comply with iran's demand to buy oil in yen.

the fear in this is that the yen will appreciate and the yen carry trade which helps support the markets domestically as well as internationally and any Unwinding of this trade is extremely dangerous in a time when the markets are so leveraged (meaning 15 trillion in equity based assets are stretched out and borrowed to equal 400 trillion on the books) and i wouldn't be surprised to see this japanese oil company threatened if they don't change there tune.

www.kitco.com...

Do they (Japan) really want to commit economic hara kiri just to keep their short-sighted vendor financing scheme going a while longer. Hyper-inflation would be the monetary equivalent of an atomic bomb. Will the Japanese really let us do it to them again? If they come to their senses soon, as they must do to avoid this fiasco, this time it will be the Japanese that drop the atomic bomb on us!

buy paying in yen and this guy Peter Schiff is well respected in these finacnial circles.

This occuring at a time when the hedge funds are exposed to the weak housing mortgage markets and this is effecting more and more people and getting into the derivatives markets which are those that take 15 trillion in assets and stretch it to 400 trillion, any added strain in the form of apprecating yen will be .......bad!

[edit on 20-7-2007 by cpdaman]

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Welcome to news from a few months ago.

The crash is well under way.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 11:32 AM
link   
no this is an important development

the poor and middle class were going in the toilet that was something that is old news, this news would hurt a large number of rich investors and also cause not just debt among the poor but such a surge in the prices as well as unemployment that the only people that businesses could afford to pay (and would work for such rates would be ) "illegal immigrants"

this would change a economy in recession to an economic depression with more serious world wide implications

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 12:02 PM
link   
people seem to equate the 14000 stock market with a "healthy economy"

nothing could be further from the truth, and this will become clear soon

you see the value of the dollar has been falling and the VALUE of the stock market is down while prices are elevated, this my friend is inflation, and this inflation is dependent on the CREDIT bubble, primarily the derivatives debacle

the stock markets are overvalued and the Balance sheets of the company's trading on there will show you how over leveraged they truly are, and as the credit starts tightening and the dollar and other fiat currency's are forced to print money like know tomorrow to try to offset the deflationary nature of a credit collapse with inflationary measures. this means conumers can expect higher prices of goods, and people will start losing there jobs when consumers in deeper and deeper debt can't buy what the buisnesses are selling this leads= high unemployment

as people being to see that there dollar, euro's, yuan, and even yen are being devalued rapidly as they see prices rising for not there investments, but for there bills. see everyone loves an early inflation, with rising assets, and easy money , but when credit markets tighten and liquidity dry's up there will be a RUSH TO HARD ASSETS like physical GOLD, SILVER and LAND maybe investing in "low income housing units" and fins ways to invest in WATER.

enjoy this summer with your friends and family, come OCTOBER there will be sobering occurences in the shanghai market, the DJIA, and the derivatives mess, and it will not be business as usual, followed by a similiar occurence in other foreign markets, to make matters worse there will be many more "USELESS feeders" i anticipate some kind of tremendous civil unrest to materialize to take care of this "problem" as well as an increase in the probability of "wars" (maybe in ME) followed by a possible solution to civil violence by the implementation of a Cashless society via da chip by probably by 2011

c you in OCtober. i'm done

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join