It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It’s Official: The Crash of the U.S. Economy has begun

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Hi folks!

I wanted to let you all know about this article. It is a critically important read, and very much is in line with specific aspects of the Federal Reserve and Monetary Policy that Ron Paul has been talking about.

I don't need to go into any explanation, as the title says it all, but I strongly urge you to read it. Furthermore, Ron Paul and Dennis Kucinich get special mention in the article for being the only Presidential candidates that stand up to the Feds policies.

It’s Official: The Crash of the U.S. Economy has begun

Global Research is a very good site. I have been visiting them for a long time. They report what is really going on, regularly slam mainstream media for it's censorship, spin, and lack of coverage on issues that matter, and they really seem to back up what they say.

It mentions the Carlilse Group and Builderberg as well, implying that they have given the go ahead for the crash, and they are the ones that stand to gain from it. When you combine this coming economic collapse with the new NSPD51/HSPD20 Presidential Directives that Bush signed late last month, it becomes appearant that the NWO will not even need to do a false flag operation on the U.S. like a nuclear detonation and blame it on terrorists. They can crash the economy, and now that is all Bush needs to do to implement Martial Law, Continuity of Government, and REX 84.

Lastly, the House just passed the bill to restrict people with mental histories from owning guns, so if you have ever been depressed in the past, and taken prosac or zoloft, your about to lose you 2nd amendment.

Good luck all.

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 11:25 PM
link   
There's the motivation I suppose. I read that report by Hudson, he narrates the grimness of the real estate situation very well. It also looks like the Chinese are angry at us over cozier relations with Taiwan and a more rigid stance against their civil rights policies.

So is this going to be a road warrior-like future, Orwellian, or just nuevo Great Depression?

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Do you guys think the collapse of the US will cause effects to other
nations?
I heard that China has lots of US bonds and such what would happen
to their money?

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 11:36 PM
link   
1st off , off topic, kelldor, You rock for player Everquest lol, I have a 68 human monk, ( retired ) got into eq2 but your the 1st person I have seen on Ats thats into eq, Rock on!

secondly, We have been warned by so many people, not only prophets but everyday joes, and higher ups like warren buffet, saying our dollar is ever-decreasing, and our dependence on foreign goods are going to decrease americas finnaical powerhouse.

Im sure we will have a second Great depression, I mean we had a 1st, its only inevitable*.

"my spell checker called me a Idiate" lol

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 02:24 AM
link   
So what does this mean if your already poor ? My family doesn't have much as it is. What do I make sure my family has a chance to survive ?

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Equinox99
Do you guys think the collapse of the US will cause effects to other
nations?
I heard that China has lots of US bonds and such what would happen
to their money?
Effects? You want to hear effects?

Though many of you may disagree with me, the United States IS the police of the world. This would cause a collapse in peace among countries and attacks would be much larger. Wars wou;d break out and billions would die.

To the China comment: Seeing as it is invested so much in the U.S. China would also fall, creating poverty throughout the worl.

"I don't know what weapons they will use in WWIII, but WWIV will be fought with sticks and stones."
--Albert Einstein

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 03:08 AM
link   
bill gates dumps dollars for euros.
www.rense.com...

China to dump US dollars.
www.halturnershow.com...

These two event alone signaled to me something was about to happen.

To the China comment: Seeing as it is invested so much in the U.S. China would also fall, creating poverty throughout the worl.

China has been buying precious metals, as much as they can...they wont be hurting to badly if the US economy collapsed tomorrow. Russia has been doing the same as China and gathering as much precious metals as they can.

[edit on 15/6/07 by Pfeil]

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkMile77
So what does this mean if your already poor ? My family doesn't have much as it is. What do I make sure my family has a chance to survive ?

1. make sure if you have a mortgage that the interest rate is fixed. Variable rates would leave you vulnerable to a market crash.

2. investments - if you have a 401k, ira, any stocks at all you might want to look into moving the money into safe stuff. My 401k offers diferent investment options based on risk. I was into the 70/30 moderat risk group, now Im 100% into gold and other precious metals. The best bet during an economic crisis will always be gold, etc

Finally, if things got really bad all one needs to do is look to what folks did during the great depression. Sounds silly, but my grandfather did well because he had stockpiles of sugar, salt, and cooking oil (basic necessities he was able to sell/trade like currency)

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pfeil
www.rense.com...

www.halturnershow.com...

These two event alone signaled to me something was about to happen.

To the China comment: Seeing as it is invested so much in the U.S. China would also fall, creating poverty throughout the world.

China has been buying preciuos metals, as much as they can...they wont be hurting to badly if the US economy collapsed tomorrow. Russia has been doing the same as China and gathering as much precious metals as they can.

But what do they use these metals for? They do not collect them, go "oohh! Shiny!!" and collect more. They are used in their sales industries as products to be sold. The United States ((a very wasteful country I might add)) Is a very high consumer country. Seeing as it iis the largest consumer of chinese goods, this would prove a fatal blow to that economy.

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by admriker444

Originally posted by DarkMile77

1. make sure if you have a mortgage that the interest rate is fixed. Variable rates would leave you vulnerable to a market crash.

2. investments - if you have a 401k, ira, any stocks at all you might want to look into moving the money into safe stuff. My 401k offers diferent investment options based on risk. I was into the 70/30 moderat risk group, now Im 100% into gold and other precious metals. The best bet during an economic crisis will always be gold, etc

Finally, if things got really bad all one needs to do is look to what folks did during the great depression. Sounds silly, but my grandfather did well because he had stockpiles of sugar, salt, and cooking oil (basic necessities he was able to sell/trade like currency)

May I add three words to that? Swiss Bank Account

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Gold has shaped the planet for thousands of years. If China has enough gold after the collapse of the US dollar then China has a way to avoid collapse. China can setup a gold backed "dollar" of their own. China can sell of some gold reserves for other products/services from other nations. China could even pay its people in gold coin just like the good old days.

Today gold is just a shiney thing to look at....tomorrow gold could be a way of life.

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 03:37 AM
link   
To Pfeil:

You have a point there with your gold argument. Just remember though that many other countries will suffer. What would happen if no other country coulld afford the gold? The whole world would collapse into many 3rd World countries. We would have to start over again, China would just have a somewhat upperhand.

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 03:39 AM
link   
The survivors will be the ones who are poor and destitute now, funny how the meek inheriting the Earth may come true yet.

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth
The survivors will be the ones who are poor and destitute now, funny how the meek inheriting the Earth may come true yet.
That is not always true. Some may be able to hold onto their money and use it for power, basically creating "factions"

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 03:54 AM
link   
The meek that inherit the earth means just that! the earth! Where are you burried when you die? They put you in the earth!

Unfortuneatly a lot of poor people will go on rampages looting, stealing, robbing, & raping when they don't get their "cheque" from big gov't. They will demand their "entitlements" for being born. It's quite sad, they expect someone else to support them. These people will perish.

The self sufficient "red-neck", "hillbillies" that the gov't & media make fun of will be the one who survive because they don't need anyones help or hand outs. This is why the gov't hates them.

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by BattleofBatoche
The meek that inherit the earth means just that! the earth! Where are you burried when you die? They put you in the earth!

Unfortuneatly a lot of poor people will go on rampages looting, stealing, robbing, & raping when they don't get their "cheque" from big gov't. They will demand their "entitlements" for being born. It's quite sad, they expect someone else to support them. These people will perish.

The self sufficient "red-neck", "hillbillies" that the gov't & media make fun of will be the one who survive because they don't need anyones help or hand outs. This is why the gov't hates them.
That is true. Those who can take care of themselves without others ((people who hunt or farm)) may have the advantage in such god-forsaken times.

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Well...for example look at the fall of the roman empire. Granted the roman empire didnt fall in one day but it wasnt the end of all nations when it started to fall. Other nations that had nothing actually rose in wealth and power when the influence of the Roman empire began to wain. If you look at the world today there are plenty of nations that have pretty much nothing that would greatly benifit from a US economic collapse.

Just oil for example. Nearly all oil is bought and sold with US dollars. What does that do for a nation that doesnt have a native oil supply and opposes the US. North korea is probably ther best example of this. They get pretty much all of the energy needs from China. If the US dollars fell then North Korea would be able to buy oil directly from OPEC nations using whatever resources the nation has as a sort of currency. This could also freeup China from supporting North Korea's energy needs.

Basically the US dollar props many of the nations of the world up...but it also holds many nations that have the possibility of great growth and wealth back.

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Well...for example look at the fall of the roman empire. Granted the roman empire didnt fall in one day but it wasnt the end of all nations when it started to fall. Other nations that had nothing actually rose in wealth and power when the influence of the Roman empire began to wain. If you look at the world today there are plenty of nations that have pretty much nothing that would greatly benifit from a US economic collapse.

Just oil for example. Nearly all oil is bought and sold with US dollars. What does that do for a nation that doesnt have a native oil supply and opposes the US. North korea is probably ther best example of this. They get pretty much all of the energy needs from China. If the US dollars fell then North Korea would be able to buy oil directly from OPEC nations using whatever resources the nation has as a sort of currency. This could also freeup China from supporting North Korea's energy needs.

Basically the US dollar props many of the nations of the world up...but it also holds many nations that have the possibility of great growth and wealth back.

You have a point. I wouldn't mind seeing what Post U.S. earth will look like?

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Well I havent been able to find any indepth articles about a Post US econimic collpse but i found this and found it to be a very interesting read.

www.energybulletin.net...

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Well I havent been able to find any indepth articles about a Post US econimic collpse but i found this and found it to be a very interesting read.

www.energybulletin.net...
Thanks, such talk seems to be taboo these days.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join