It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Girlfriend Thinks She Rented an Apt. to an Alien/Human Hybrid

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I am still fairly new to posting here on ATS, but I have been lurking for quite sometime now....So please bear with me.

I am going to give a little history before I jump right into my story.

I stumbled upon a youtube page that had loads of awesome videos. A lot of them were C2C am radio shows with the audio put to slide shows of pictures. If you want to check it out, go here: Great YouTube Videos

So I was listening to a C2C show about a mother who insisted that her daughter was roomates in college with an Alien/Human hybrid, and wrote a book about it called "Raechel's Eyes". Check it out if you want, its a really cool story.

But listening to that story made me remember an instance from a few months ago that didn't really peak my interest until now.

My girlfriend was a property manager for a few years (has since moved on to a new job) and rented a unit to a really strange person. Her description of him was: Albino looking, slightly larger head then normal, sparse hair on his head (not normal male patern baldness) & small ears. Here comes the doozy - she also said that he had eyes that looked like "cat eyes" (vertical slit pupils) and sharpened teeth. He said his name was Sam.

Last but not least, he is living on government assistance known as Section 8.

Now I don't have any photographic proof of this, but I do have his address (because my girlfriend rented to him).

My questions to you all in the ATS community:

Is this info alarming to anyone else besides me? I almost threw up last night talking to her about it. haha

Should I try to "stake out" his apt to see if I can find anything out?

Would that be illegal to do so?

Is anyone else on this board in the Northern California area? (Near the capital)

Thanks!

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Merro138
Should I try to "stake out" his apt to see if I can find anything out?
Would that be illegal to do so?

Kinda sounds illegal to me. Stalking?

Honestly, I'd need more information to make comments on this. There are many different physical disorders and/or disabilities that can cause a person to have some of the features you mentioned. AND some folks do sharpen their 'vampire teeth'.

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Was his name Paul Bettany, by any chance?

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Where I work we have this lady that comes in who is 'different'. Her skin color is of and odd yellowish-greenish, no joking! Her eyes bulge out a little more than others, her arms appear longer than an average person's and her hands are huge! Also her personality is a bit odd. Not saying she is a alien hybrid, but she is definitely different and stands out.

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Yeah thats what I was trying to figure out. If that would be considered "stalking" or what.

I don't want to be politically incorrect, the guy could just have some deformities or other problems with his body.

He wasn't a "goth" type or anything like that, so I doubt his teeth were sharpened for vampire reasons.

She just couldn't get over how weird this guy was, not just his appearance. His speech was strange too.

Thanks for replying.

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Is anyone else on this board in the Northern California area? (Near the capital)

I think one of our moderators, Fred T, will help you with your stakeout, that's if he's not floating around on a kayak in McCovey's Cove.

Peace

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   
You can always tell an alien...

1-Odd or mismatched clothes. "Often space aliens don't fully understand the different styles, so they wear combinations that are in bad taste, such as checked pants with a striped shirt or a tuxedo jacket with blue jeans or sneakers," noted Brad Steiger, a renowned UFO investigator and author.
2-Strange diet or unusual eating habits. Space aliens might eat French fries with a spoon or gobble down large amounts of pills, the experts say.
3-Bizarre sense of humor. Space aliens who don't understand earthly humor may laugh during a serious company training film or tell jokes that no one understands, said Steiger.
4-Takes frequent sick days. A space alien might need extra time off to "rejuvenate its energy," said Dr. Thomas Easton, a theoretical biologist and futurist.
5-Keeps a written or tape recorded diary. "Aliens are constantly gathering information." said Steiger.
6-Misuses everday items. "A space alien may use correction fluid to paint its nails," said Steiger.
7-Constant questioning about customs of co–workers. Space aliens who are trying to learn about earth culture might ask questions that seem stupid, Easton said. "For example, a co–worker may ask why so many Americans picnic on the Fourth of July," noted Steiger.
8-Secretive about personal life–style and home. "An alien won't discuss domestic details or talk about what it does at night or on weekends," said Steiger.
9-Frequently talks to himself. "An alien may not be used to speaking as we do,so an alien may practice speaking," Steiger noted.
10-Displays a change of mood or physical reaction when near certain high–tech hardware. "An alien may experience a mood change when a microwave oven is turned on," said Steiger.
[url=http://www.gshotts.com/HUMOR/aliens.htm]>SOURCE

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   
the combination of 'cat' eyes and sharpened teeth makes me think of the Tiger Man, who has had surgical and superficial body modifications to make himself look more cat like.

there are a lot of people out there nowadays who for whatever reason, do strange things to their bodies (see the twins who decided that one would have his healthy arm amputated and grafted onto the other's body for no apparent reason).

so he may just be a body modder/ transhuman/whatever.

while I don't want to condone anything illegal, or anything that might freak this guy out if he has a legitimate medical condition, if there were any way you could get a picture of him, maybe someone here could identify any medical conditions he might have. just a thought. other than that; try and get more info out of your girl about what this guy was like.

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 03:19 PM
link   
where do i find this book "rachels eyes"? im looking all over the internet and cant find anything about it.

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I'd like to meet this guy. he sounds fun!! I think it's funny you were thinking of stalking. i would love to look so odd as to get people thinking i was an alien so they would stalk me. Infact, I'm going to the alien disguise shop right now to buy some contacts & fangs, then I will burn parts of my hair, and wash my ears real good to make them shrink, and get some makeup, and a balloon pump for my head!

Sorry, I felt like having fun. Anyway he might be an alien I don't know what an alien looks like.

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by hikix
where do i find this book "rachels eyes"? im looking all over the internet and cant find anything about it.

Try here.

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler

Originally posted by hikix

Try here.

Thanks i searched for rachel, i thought that it was a typo... anyway, i might pick up this book.. anyone read it? is it worth paying for?

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love

I think one of our moderators, Fred T, will help you with your stakeout, that's if he's not floating around on a kayak in McCovey's Cove.

Peace

LoL! Don't bother poor Sam, life has been hard enough for him already. I'm sure your girlfriend is just mistaken he's probably just an albino.

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Thank you to everyone who has chimed in.

I will try and see if I can get a picture without being creepier then the subject I am trying to photograph haha.

I will post it here when I finally get the guts to try.

Listened to the C2C audio about "Raechel" but haven't picked up the book yet. I hope to soon.

There is another story, that I heard growing up in placerville, ca about a supposed Alien/Human hybrid that came into a shop owned by some classmate's parents. Eyes that looked like cat eyes came up again in that story, but I can't remember everything they said. Everyone thought she & her family was crazy though for making that assumption. They swore up and down they were telling the truth. If I can dig up any info on that I will post it.

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   
i'd probably just leave him alone. he probably feels bad enough looking weird, and certainly doesn't need someone stalking him and taking pictures.

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   
How about just talk to the guy? Chances are pretty strong that he isn't an alien hybrid or, unaware that he's a little different. Seems more cruel to make up reasons for his appearance than just ask him about it and get on with things.

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   
What is lacking is being TOTALLY honest with Sam. He would appreciate complete honesty if he is an alien. Being true to your original face is what Sam would want. If you have questions go to him and just be honest. Who knows he may be an interesting person with similar interests if nothing else.

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   
How can you be completely honest with him? Ask him if he's an alien!? That wouldn't go down well...

I think that taking a picture with him would be the best evidence to analyse, but taking people's pictures then putting them on the internet also wouldn't go down well and may be illegal.

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Good point antar

Maybe i should just knock on the door and say hello.

I know everyone is thinking "man, this Merro guy is just heartless thinking this guy is so weird that he isn't from earth". I assure you thats not the case.

Just very interested in the subject, and having something close (I know its far fetched) to home like this really got my mind racing - and got me to start my first topic here too.

Thanks again to everyone who has posted.

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   
As long as the alien is quiet, doesn't bust up the place, and pays on time, then they're already better tenants than half of the humans she might rent to. I don't think there is any anti-discrimination law against aliens, though, so if she wants to toss him out, there's not a lot he can do about it.

[edit on 23-5-2007 by SuicideVirus]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join