It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Red Cross doesn't want Blood from the Vaccinated

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Maybe I should slow down on this subject. But I keep finding more nasty stuff where ever I accidentally look. The crazy doctors say that the vaccine will destroy your immune system. And now I find this gem. It looks like those doctors weren't living in a fantasy land after all.

The Red Cross says: "Anyone who has received their Covid-19 vaccine cannot donate convalescent plasma to help other Covid-19 patients in hospitals. The vaccine wipes out the antibodies making the convalescent plasma ineffective in treating other Covid-19 patients."

The Red Cross doesn't want Blood from the Vaccinated

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 02:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
Maybe I should slow down on this subject. But I keep finding more nasty stuff where ever I accidentally look. The crazy doctors say that the vaccine will destroy your immune system. And now I find this gem. It looks like those doctors weren't living in a fantasy land after all.

The Red Cross says: "Anyone who has received their Covid-19 vaccine cannot donate convalescent plasma to help other Covid-19 patients in hospitals. The vaccine wipes out the antibodies making the convalescent plasma ineffective in treating other Covid-19 patients."

So people who need blood transfusions will be unable to get one?

So will they just have to die?

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 02:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Maybe I should slow down on this subject.

LMAO Nice opener! lol
I think for a few members you're way to beyond that
you might as well just keep on go'n!

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 02:47 AM
link   
This could be the start of a black market for rich people.

Homeless people will mysteriously dissappear.

Be careful if someone asks you if you are vaccinated.

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

The unvaccinated will "Pay the price".

Vampires
edit on 20-5-2021 by Randyvine because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 02:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

Nah, they'll just get blood from those who weren't foolish enough to cooperate in a dangerous experimental drug trial being touted as approved vaccines. A gauntlet of lies has left things in this messy state.

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Misinformation.

From the actual Red Cross website:

COVID-19 Vaccine and Blood Donor Eligibility Information

The Red Cross is following FDA blood donation eligibility guidance for those who receive a COVID-19 vaccination, and deferral times may vary depending on the type of vaccine an individual receives. If you’ve received a COVID-19 vaccine, you’ll need to provide the manufacturer name when you come to donate. Upon vaccination, you should receive a card or printout indicating what COVID-19 vaccine was received, and we encourage you to bring that card with you to your next donation. In most cases, there is no deferral time for individuals who received a COVID-19 vaccine as long as they are symptom free and feeling well at the time of donation. The following eligibility guidelines apply to each COVID-19 vaccine received, including boosters:
  • There is no deferral time for eligible blood donors who are vaccinated with an inactivated or RNA based COVID-19 vaccine manufactured by AstraZeneca, Janssen/J&J, Moderna, Novavax, or Pfizer.

• Eligible blood donors who received a live attenuated COVID-19 vaccine or do not know what type of COVID-19 vaccine they received must wait two weeks before giving blood.

• If you have an appointment scheduled and need to change your donation date based on the above guidance, click here.

• If you have further eligibility questions, please call 1-800-RED CROSS (1-800-733-2767).
Please note: The Red Cross, as an organization, is not a healthcare provider and is not administering COVID-19 vaccinations in the U.S. However, Red Cross volunteers who are medical professionals may work with local authorities to help give vaccinations if their state licenses permit them to do so. In addition, Red Cross teams are currently helping to vaccinate U.S. service members on bases around the world.

Also:

COVID-19 Vaccine and Convalescent Plasma Donor Eligibility Information

Individuals who have received a COVID-19 vaccine are not able to donate convalescent plasma with the Red Cross.

However, these individuals may be eligible to donate other blood products with the Red Cross including whole blood and platelets if they meet other donation eligibility criteria.

The Red Cross acknowledges that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration did update its guidance regarding convalescent plasma donor eligibility related to those who receive a COVID-19 vaccine. We are evaluating the feasibility and timeline to implement this complex update, alongside the evolving hospital needs for COVID-19 patients. Please know, the Red Cross is committed to building a readily available inventory of convalescent plasma to ensure patients battling COVID-19 have all treatment options available to them.

If you have further eligibility questions, please call 1-800-RED CROSS (1-800-733-2767).

Please note: The Red Cross, as an organization, is not a healthcare provider and is not administering COVID-19 vaccinations in the U.S. However, Red Cross volunteers who are medical professionals may work with local authorities to help give vaccinations if their state licenses permit them to do so. In addition, Red Cross teams are currently helping to vaccinate U.S. service members on bases around the world.
All bolding is from the website and not mine.

If you have had a listed vaccine (which includes mRNA vaccines) and are feeling well, you can still donate. If you are not feeling well for any reason, you cannot (duh!). If you have had any other vaccine that is not listed, you can donate whole blood and platelets, but not convalescent plasma (plasma given to those suffering from the Chinese virus that contains antibodies for it) for two weeks; after two weeks, you can still donate.

This article is nothing more than sensationalism, and at the cost of trying to get people to not donate blood. I consider that abominable and irresponsible in the extreme. The truth is easily available for anyone who does due diligence.

I am suspicious of the vaccines as well, but sensational half truths and lies do nothing to help the situation.

TheRedneck

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

That is actually likely if misinformation like this can convince people to not give blood.

TheRedneck

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Nice job spreading more disinformation.

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 03:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

I don't think so. They will have plenty of blood. It just means that those vaccinated can't donate plasma as they have less or no antibodies.

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 03:28 AM
link   

i can't say this surprises me at all. fact is for many years now most people have been banned from giving blood. there are just so many reasons you are not allowed to donate.

you of course have blood-born communicable diereses and sicknesses. but it doesn't stop there. even if you get a false positive test result for such things, even when KNOWN to be a false positive, you are banned from EVER giving blood again. this happened to a good friend. they gave blood and then were contacted about it. they were told that they had gotten a false positive for some disease. but not to worry, they didn't have it. that they knew it was a false positive through further testing. BUT that they were not allowed to give anymore blood because of it. and if they did try to give blood again, they would be facing criminal charges.

even people who have just traveled to other countries, are banned from giving blood, at least for several months after. because of the slight possibility that they may have come into contact with certain sicknesses and diseases.

then people on many medications are also banned from giving blood. for as long as you take them. because those meds are in the blood, and can be bad for whoever gets said blood. and i suspect this is the reason that they will not accept blood from vaccinated people. especially since according to the WHO and other medical professionals, a vaccinated person can still get, and pass on the covid-19, they just don't get sick (or at least as sick), from it.

this is the reason why they have been pretty much screaming for people to donate for years, since from what i read only about 10% of people are willing to donate. which is bad enough. but far worse when more people are not allowed to give blood in the first place. i believe it's about 60% and not allowed to give blood. which if you only have 10% willing to donate, means there are only 4% that are both willing, and allowed to donate. and that is before this pandemic. i certainly suspect that those who have had covid are banned from giving blood. and now they want to ban those who have had the vaccine from donating. which i suspect after everything is said and done will leave somewhere around 0-1% even allowed to donate, since in just the US close to 34 million people have had it. and 124 million vaccinated, on top of everything else, how many would be left actually being allowed to donate blood?

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Hey man the red cross is responsible for supplying the elites with the blood needed to maintain their youthful joy. Of course they are not apt to take blood coming from their new found experimental GMO creations, these people are serious drenchrome addicts and will only take the pure stuff.

edit on America/ChicagoThursdayAmerica/Chicago05America/Chicago531amThursday4 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 05:11 AM
link   
This was debunked HARD on r/conspiracy yesterday, and again here by the TheRedneck. File in the LOL bun with magnetic arms.

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 05:18 AM
link   
To the OP. Do you know what "convalescent plasma" is? In the case of Covid-19 many organisations - including the National Blood Transfusion Service in the UK – have ceased using convalescent plasma for Covid. Why? Because trials have demonstrated it is ineffectual. In the early stages of the pandemic the approach was widely used though because there was nothing else.

People who have had Covid and been vaccinated can still donate blood. It just won’t be used as convalescent plasma.

Other diseases still require convalescent plasma to be used.

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 05:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman
Be careful if someone asks you if you are vaccinated.

“Yes I’ve been vaccinated! Three rounds just to make sure! My card? Oh must have left it at home….”

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 06:07 AM
link   
more garbage propaganda

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: generik

i can't say this surprises me at all. fact is for many years now most people have been banned from giving blood. there are just so many reasons you are not allowed to donate.

you of course have blood-born communicable diereses and sicknesses. but it doesn't stop there. even if you get a false positive test result for such things, even when KNOWN to be a false positive, you are banned from EVER giving blood again. this happened to a good friend. they gave blood and then were contacted about it. they were told that they had gotten a false positive for some disease. but not to worry, they didn't have it. that they knew it was a false positive through further testing. BUT that they were not allowed to give anymore blood because of it. and if they did try to give blood again, they would be facing criminal charges.

even people who have just traveled to other countries, are banned from giving blood, at least for several months after. because of the slight possibility that they may have come into contact with certain sicknesses and diseases.

then people on many medications are also banned from giving blood. for as long as you take them. because those meds are in the blood, and can be bad for whoever gets said blood. and i suspect this is the reason that they will not accept blood from vaccinated people. especially since according to the WHO and other medical professionals, a vaccinated person can still get, and pass on the covid-19, they just don't get sick (or at least as sick), from it.

this is the reason why they have been pretty much screaming for people to donate for years, since from what i read only about 10% of people are willing to donate. which is bad enough. but far worse when more people are not allowed to give blood in the first place. i believe it's about 60% and not allowed to give blood. which if you only have 10% willing to donate, means there are only 4% that are both willing, and allowed to donate. and that is before this pandemic. i certainly suspect that those who have had covid are banned from giving blood. and now they want to ban those who have had the vaccine from donating. which i suspect after everything is said and done will leave somewhere around 0-1% even allowed to donate, since in just the US close to 34 million people have had it. and 124 million vaccinated, on top of everything else, how many would be left actually being allowed to donate blood?

All good points that I've thought about for years. Covid19 really made it more difficult

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 06:29 AM
link   

This is about "convalescent plasma". Which is a unique product. Its plasma from somebody who has recovered from a particular disease that's used to help someone suffering from that disease. It's what you see in the movies when they use the blood of an immune person to cure a disease.

What this is saying is that due to red tape convalescent plasma from somebody who has been vaccinated is counted as different from convalescent plasma from an actual covid sufferer.

It's about regulation more than anything else.

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Another step in humans transitioning to being greys.

Once the transition is complete the reptilian overlords can step out of the shadows.
edit on 2052021 by AutomateThis1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Is it because the vaccine magnetizes your blood?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join