It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Girlfriend Thinks She Rented an Apt. to an Alien/Human Hybrid

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeahright
You can always tell an alien...

1-Odd or mismatched clothes. "Often space aliens don't fully understand the different styles, so they wear combinations that are in bad taste, such as checked pants with a striped shirt or a tuxedo jacket with blue jeans or sneakers," noted Brad Steiger, a renowned UFO investigator and author.
2-Strange diet or unusual eating habits. Space aliens might eat French fries with a spoon or gobble down large amounts of pills, the experts say.
3-Bizarre sense of humor. Space aliens who don't understand earthly humor may laugh during a serious company training film or tell jokes that no one understands, said Steiger.
4-Takes frequent sick days. A space alien might need extra time off to "rejuvenate its energy," said Dr. Thomas Easton, a theoretical biologist and futurist.
5-Keeps a written or tape recorded diary. "Aliens are constantly gathering information." said Steiger.
6-Misuses everday items. "A space alien may use correction fluid to paint its nails," said Steiger.
7-Constant questioning about customs of co–workers. Space aliens who are trying to learn about earth culture might ask questions that seem stupid, Easton said. "For example, a co–worker may ask why so many Americans picnic on the Fourth of July," noted Steiger.
8-Secretive about personal life–style and home. "An alien won't discuss domestic details or talk about what it does at night or on weekends," said Steiger.
9-Frequently talks to himself. "An alien may not be used to speaking as we do,so an alien may practice speaking," Steiger noted.
10-Displays a change of mood or physical reaction when near certain high–tech hardware. "An alien may experience a mood change when a microwave oven is turned on," said Steiger.
[url=http://www.gshotts.com/HUMOR/aliens.htm]>SOURCE

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by AMANNAMEDQUEST
Where I work we have this lady that comes in who is 'different'. Her skin color is of and odd yellowish-greenish, no joking! Her eyes bulge out a little more than others, her arms appear longer than an average person's and her hands are huge! Also her personality is a bit odd. Not saying she is a alien hybrid, but she is definitely different and stands out.

Well abnormal liver function can cause what is called jaundice in medical terms. There is inability to process hemoglobin --> bilirubin pathway and leads to buildup of bilirubin which can cause increased yellowing of the skin. This can also show up as yellowing of the sclera of the eyes and is called icterus. I think if her skin is yellow tell her to go see her doctor as her condition may be caused by increased intravascular hemolysis or abnormal liver function.

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 09:43 PM
link   
somewhat off-topic, but that seems to be semi normal around here anyways:

i used to live in a neighborhood that was 99% section 8. during the 2 years I lived there, every single house on the block except ours was robbed. All of our neighbors, people across the street, etc. The people that lived right next door were robbed for everything - including coffee maker, microwave, couches, tvs, food in the fridge, the fridge itself, etc.

They just pulled up in a moving van, packed it all it and took off. It's so common to see new faces and moving vans wherever section 8 is big, I doubt that anyone who actually saw it would have noticed. It's pretty rough, but where I live now, reduced income housing (from what i can tell, a private version of section 8, for tax benefits) is HUGE, and its ironic that since I make more than 15k per year, I can't even get into a nice condo near my work. Not even if I wanted to pay more $$$. Actually one place offered, at 3x the price!

However, if I make less than 15k per year, I could get a 3br/2ba, gated community, water + electric included, brand new + clean condos, etc. for less than $500 per month in most areas. Considering most section 8 housing goes to families... that means 3 people (or many more in some cases) collecting unemployment / welfare could easily make rent. Throw some kids in the mix, that's even more money.

Although I totally agree with helping people out, I have witnessed these programs being abused to an extent I would describe as obscene.

[edit on 23-5-2007 by scientist]

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Hmmmm, just clicked on that link and it sounds like the inventor of that alien trait list is describing Asperger's Syndrome. You'd think this person could come up with more original behaviour characteristics for 'aliens' -- like having a propensity for saying such words as Jumbotron, willy-nilly, trousers, coldcuts, sweepers or even saying flamable instead of inflammable as we all know that there's a difference between the two. No? you say? Then you must be an alien fer sure!

PS -- referring to the quote sections in sleepers post.

[edit on 23-5-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 11:03 PM
link   
hey sleeper tell milton i say whats up!! seriously!

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Weird I just watched these 1-4 videos on utube. Very interesting story.

Author of that book (mother and roomate) interviewed by George Noory.

Part 1
www.youtube.com...
Part 1-4 are there.

KTK

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Palasheea, i agree with you about the aspergers traits being mistaken for those alien traits.

I feel the op was describing a genetic problem of sorts. I dont think it is a good idea to be labeling people that look different as alien hybrids. Life is already tough enough for some of them without havng to worry about people putting their pics on the net and classing them as aliens. Put a bit more thought into this and have a heart.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   

My Girlfriend Thinks She Rented an Apt. to an Alien/Human Hybrid

The Alien could be 'ET'? Ask the 'Alien' if he/she knows anything about Area 51?

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Holy thread mine batman!!

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Merro138

My girlfriend was a property manager for a few years (has since moved on to a new job) and rented a unit to a really strange person. Her description of him was: Albino looking, slightly larger head then normal, sparse hair on his head (not normal male patern baldness) & small ears.

Two things:

If there were hybrids among us you wouldn't know. Why keep the secret when spotting them is that easy? The "albino looking" tenet may be just that.

An albino.

Don't look a gift horse in the mouth.

In this current economy if the Alien Hybrid gives you a check on time and every month...just pipe down and CASH IT!

Maybe the hybrids are feeling the crunch too and have no choice but to find a reasonably priced apartment.

Perhaps I should put out an ad for the 4th floor of my townhouse.

- Lee

[edit on 15-9-2008 by lee anoma]

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Freezer

Thanks for the link -
listening now-
very compelling story.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   
It would be pointless now to even think about staking out this fellah. This board is probably one of the most watched sites by the powers that be for a heads up on when the general public uncover anything they shouldn't be.

So if there was a alien hybrid living there it would be long gone by now.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
stop judging, you humans never leave well enouph alone. They are no danger to any body. If you do make one mad, stay away from the hands.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by yeahright

It has come to my attention, that through the unfortunate nature of similarities, an at-risk and weakened grouping in society may suffer grievances, pain, and legal action may occur pertaining to the inquisitive.

Through the results of mislabeling, or by way of the practices pertaining to resultant actions, as based on unconfirmable observational information laid fertile by the assumptions of uneducated "others"; I see there is an issue here of note.

This series of descriptive tips and cues is Also describing of Autism spectrum disorders.

Let me show you something...

1. "Odd or mismatched clothes."
Autistics and Clothes

It's not easy and is a very common problem. The main reason an autistic is fussy with clothes or doesn't like them at all is because they can be over sensitive or under sensitive to how they feel on their skin. For example my son will not wear long pants and he will not wear long sleeved tops. For years it has been an endless battle. He is 16 now and still won't wear them, but he now has some speech and has told me that they pull the hairs on his arms and legs. I figure this, for us non-autistics, it would feel like wearing clothes that rub on sunburn. He actually does feel pain when wearing long pants and long sleeved tops. He also hates being hot and should have been born to live in the snow.

People on the spectrum have zero fashion sense. They are clothes. We wear them.

This link did not address color matching; there are many that do.

2. "Strange diet or unusual eating habits"
Autism: Picky Eaters

Some develop fetishes such as only eating beige-colored foods or foods with creamy textures. They often like very sour or very spicy tastes. Some develop chewing fetishes and as a result, they constantly suck on pens, pencils or times of clothing.

3. "Bizarre sense of humor"
Through their mouths..*(caution *healthy offsite forum* link pertaining to the issue)
Non of us autistics, nor it seems scientists have formulated the award winning webpage about spetrum disorders lack of and otherwise Bizarre sense of humor. But...we're working on it, if I have to figure the words myself.
I may as well be an....muh hah hah hah.. no serious, I'm an Rh- ATS Thread Rh- and alien discussion:-)

There is a good example of bizarre humor here at:
Institute for the Study of the Neurologically Typical (*caution may be blunt and sincere)
I am not picking on anybody. I suffer no ills towards this issue. I don't like being mislabeled, is all.
Source

Low to no apparent sense of humor; bizarre sense of humor (often stemming from a “private” internal thread of humor being inserted in public conversation without preparation or warming others up to the reason for the “punchline”)

4. "Takes frequent sick days. (...) might need extra time off"

Introduction to aspergers and employment*anglefire page

When job descriptions listing statements such as 'Must be a good team player'/'Must fit in well with all sorts of people'/'Must have good communications skills', many people with Asperger's Syndrome are placed at a distinct disadvantage. For example, someone with Asperger's Syndrome may be able to do the job they have applied for easily, but if they come across to employers or co-workers as 'weird', 'asocial', communicate in a very 'strange manner' or present a poor performance at job interviews, they will constantly remain unemployed, regardless of what abilities they could offer to the workplace.

5. "Keeps a written or tape recorded diary.(...) constantly gathering information."

People on the autistic spectrum are known to collect data. We just have to do it. If we don't we'll lose it. Some people make lists. Some people tape or write thoughts, diaries, or essays. The difference is: we must take steps to find the solution. Much like a permanent student field trip.

6. "Constant questioning about customs of co–workers"

Children with autism often have unusual ways of learning. They have difficulty paying attention. They react to sensations in ways that non-afflicted people do not understand. They have difficulty determining facial expressions of others.

We are told, "Ask".

Source

socially and emotionally inappropriate behavior and the inability to interact successfully with peers

*exactly*
7. "Frequently talks to himself. (...) may not be used to speaking as we
do,so (...) may practice speaking"

Social Communication and Language Characteristics: Indian Resource Center For Autism

Talk aloud to self in public situations and be unaware that others can hear the content of the self talk.

and *certainly* identical to #7

8. "Displays a change of mood or physical
reaction when near certain high–tech hardware"
Sensory Integration Dysfunction

Sensory integration is the ability to take in information through the senses of touch, movement, smell, taste, vision, and hearing, and to combine the resulting perceptions with prior information, memories, and knowledge already stored in the brain, in order to derive coherent meaning from processing the stimuli.

In General

Many of the Institutes at the NIH, including the NINDS, are sponsoring research to understand what causes AS and how it can be effectively treated.

"You might of met an Asperger if..."
What is Asperger?

You'll know when you meet an alien.
Thankyou!

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Is this thread serious?

Alien Hybrids suck pens and eat being or mushy food? They live on Section 8 housing benefit and look funny?

Hows about this...there are no alien hybrids...as a more reasonable solution. Why would they need hybrid humans? If aliens wanted the planet they would just snuff us out with biochemical weapons which im sure they are advanced enough to invent and take it.

If the Earth isnt suitable for them why live here? Im sure among the billions of stars they could find something more suitable rather than spending a few hundred years trying to makehybrid humans

The whole idea makes no sense what so ever and for me this is serious "tin foil hat" spectrum

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by yeahright

lol is that serious or just for humour?
That's just like me

I actually laughed at number 3 because i did that during a police educational film at my college last week, was the most wierd film i ever seen about pretty much everything.. people were goin "ewwww" i was just laughing so much.

9. i do that ALL the time, its natural as far as i know. the only person i trust is myself anyway.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Yeahright, your quote of alien behavioural patterns sounds like my children! Hahaha.

I'd go knock on his door and ask him straight out "Are you an alien?" It's America right? You're still allowed to talk to people i think. Just be nice about it.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
We are all Alien Hybrids. Read a Zecharian Sitchin book and learn something about your self.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeahright
You can always tell an alien...

1-Odd or mismatched clothes.
2-Strange diet or unusual eating habits.
3-Bizarre sense of humor.
4-Takes frequent sick days.
5-Keeps a written or tape recorded diary.
6-Misuses everday items.
7-Constant questioning about customs of co–workers.
8-Secretive about personal life–style and home.
9-Frequently talks to themselves
10-Displays a change of mood or physical reaction when near certain high–tech hardware.
*Snipped for fun*

Oh no!!!!!!!!!!! I had no idea that I might be an alien. I always fancied myself artistic with an interest in others and community..... But. Wow. This is worse then finding out I wasn't adopted.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join