It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Girlfriend Thinks She Rented an Apt. to an Alien/Human Hybrid

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Best bet is to sit down and have a chat, and if you are not happy well then hire a private dective or something (Or perhaps i have been watching Magnum PI too often !! )

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Interesting topic, if you are going to talk to this guy then tread carefully, he may be very sensitive about his condition and you could really offend him. I doubt that he is an alien, but what interested me the most about this is your statement that:

he is living on government assistance known as Section 8

I'm not from america so this means nothing to me but sounds interesting, anybody know what this is?

[edit on 23/5/07 by GrimUK]

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   
After reviewing multiple pictures of albinos i've come to the conclusion that the majority of them appear as if they are hybrids.

A few examples...

img192.imageshack.us...

www.francesfarmersrevenge.com...

www.lampstras.k12.pa.us...

I think albinoism in african americans is most shocking and could be mistaken for an "alien" trait.

[edit on 23-5-2007 by hiii_98]

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   
section 8 is basically rent control for people who dont have a specific amount of income. Its nothing rare, or suspicious to me.

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   
wow thanks for posting those pictures of albinos. I should have done some image searching of my own with my girlfriend before posting.

I will show her those pictures to see if they look like the guy she rented to.

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Merro138
My questions to you all in the ATS community:

Is this info alarming to anyone else besides me? I almost threw up last night talking to her about it. haha

Should I try to "stake out" his apt to see if I can find anything out?

Would that be illegal to do so?

Is anyone else on this board in the Northern California area? (Near the capital)

IMHO, I'll address my initial comments according to each of your specific questions:

1: No, the info doesn't alarm me any...I would mostly concern myself with the following factors:
a) Is the tenant at least a naturalized US Citizen? As a landlord, I wouldn't want to get caught harboring an illegal alien.

b) Does he pay his rent on time? In short, would I still be collecting the rent in time to be able to pay any "business expenses" to keep the rental property in operation (maintenence, employee payroll, mortgages on the property, etc.)
c) Also, as long as he also doesn't trash the place or attempt to turn the plumbing/electrical wiring into some sort of interstellar transport/communication device, I'd still let him rent the place.

2: If the tenant in question happens to be at least a naturalized citizen of the US, then he does have the right to privacy...If not a US citizen, then he'd have limited rights as long as he was going through any immigration requirements, so I'd have to know one way or the other before I answered that question. To answer your third question, if he happens to be a Citizen, it would be illegal to play "Peeping Tom."

3: Answered up in #2.

4: No, but I do live in the USA...I'm just not willing to specify any specifics.

[edit on 23-5-2007 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Also be sure to forward these pictures of people suffering from progeria. I believe they can lead quite normal lives, but their appearance has commonly been confused with being some sort of hybrid. I'm still looking for an explination for the eyes...

www.mactonnies.com...

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 04:45 PM
link   
DOES HE PAY RENT TO YOUR girlfriend?

If he pays, then what is your problem?

Even a dog and a pig have the right to live on earth.

What's the need of accusing others? You could be alien to this earth too!

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Interesting post.

Sounds like Marfan's Syndrome.

Check this Link

Just my 2 cent,
Lex

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Merro138

Should I try to "stake out" his apt to see if I can find anything out?

Would that be illegal to do so?

Is anyone else on this board in the Northern California area? (Near the capital)

Thanks!

I am not an expert but I think if the subject is in a public area you can take photographs and even videotape them, and I think that is true because many photographers/paparatzi take unwanted pictures of celebs and post them to websites and print magazines. Maybe you need a permit in certain situations but if you park your car on the street I think you have a right to take pictures of whatever and whoever is in the public areas.
I would advise trying to ask the guy for a picture first and if he refuses then just take one and run like the paparatzi guys do.
There is a woman who takes photos of people asleep on public transit and posts them to her blog who was in the news here in the bay area california, and she is still doing it and noone can do anything so far so I think you would be ok.
take some photos of the guy and post them, maybe you are on to something who knows.
megaslayer

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by kontol
DOES HE PAY RENT TO YOUR girlfriend? If he pays, then what is your problem?

If you had paid attention to the original post you would have realized his girlfriend has since moved onto another job. The fact that this fellow pays rent is not an issue in this thread.

Even a dog and a pig have the right to live on earth.

But if they start talking, I'd very much like to chat with them. I don't think the man's 'right to live' is being questioned here.

[edit on 23-5-2007 by schuyler]

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by megaslayer
I am not an expert but I think if the subject is in a public area you can take photographs and even videotape them,

This is absolutely true... if they are in the public arena they are fare game. I would love to see some pictures of this guy.
Do you think he could be wearing contacts?

By the way great story.

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Progeria came to my mind initially as well. we've all seen the Maury Povich episodes that parade them around like freaks & exploit their illness for ratings.

But "Sam" was from what she remembered, at least over 30 years old. from what I've read & heard - usually people with Progeria don't live that long.

I am confused now as to what I am going to do, but if and when I decide to go further & take a picture....I will post it here asap.

Thank you to everyone with positive feedback, I really appreciate you putting your thoughts down for me to read. This issue has been on my mind for the last few days, and I haven't really spoken to anyone about it except my girlfriend. Posting here has helped settle me down a bit.

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 06:08 PM
link   
here is a wikipedia link to section 8 housing.

Wikipedia Link

as far as asking the guy if he's an alien, i wouldn't do that. suppose he's a karate master, or a boxer or something like that. i don't think youd wanna get your butt kicked for asking a silly question

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by hiii_98
Also be sure to forward these pictures of people suffering from progeria. I believe they can lead quite normal lives, but their appearance has commonly been confused with being some sort of hybrid. I'm still looking for an explination for the eyes...

www.mactonnies.com...

im quite sure those people dont live past about age 12. Apparently their bodies age ten times more then we do (something like that). I would have to rule that one out, because they are long dead before their mid teens.

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by kronos11
Do you think he could be wearing contacts?

I would say it's unlikely. 'Slitted' contacts like those of cat or lizard eyes are very easy to spot because they don't stay in one spot. That is, when you put them on, the slit could well be vertical, but after a few minutes it will slip around and become horizontal. I was considering buying a set of those contacts and that's the reason I decided not to.

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 07:03 PM
link   
It must not have been that big adeal if it took a Utube video to make you remember 'How weird he was'. and very convient your girlfreind no longer works there.LOL!

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 07:29 PM
link   
most probably just a genuine bloke with a few issues.

Ive seen many strange looking people in my time but one just made me stare in awe..

I was in the Imperial Palace hotel in Las Vegas October 2006 when this guy walked past me at the bar with what i can only say is the smallest head I have ever seen in my entire life.. I dont reckon this head was nomore than 6 inches tall and his neck was of less width than my wrist. He was extremely thin as well, but he had a beer in his hand and was dressed like a normal person and despite the oddities was perfectly able to walk / drink and gamble on his own..

I was just gobsmacked!

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 08:15 PM
link   

1-Odd or mismatched clothes. "Often space aliens don't fully understand the different styles, so they wear combinations that are in bad taste, such as checked pants with a striped shirt or a tuxedo jacket with blue jeans or sneakers," noted Brad Steiger, a renowned UFO investigator and author.

wow looks like i have met a lot of aliens then hahaha

but for reals i have seen people who look sketchy but i dontknow..this one guy from my high school i was allll convinced he was some alien prince and his sister was the princess hahahahaha he had like a slit mouth and the "alien" face shape haha i wonder what happend to him!
anyone can be one i think. maybe i am/ haha

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrimUK

he is living on government assistance known as Section 8

I'm not from america so this means nothing to me but sounds interesting, anybody know what this is?

[edit on 23/5/07 by GrimUK]

Yes I know about section 8.
Section 8 housing is a program within the USA..........To help stop homelessness due to unforseen circumstances beyond a persons control...section 8 money is set aside to help people who can not otherwise afford to rent a place on their own. The amount of money you recieve depends on the amount of money you can make on your own. Many disabled people, single perents, abandoned spouses, uneducated and unemployable people, or disabled veterens are on section 8 housing.
To be on section 8 .....you must qualify and meet all the criterea, including possible submission to drug testing, and going to job training programs or school depending on the individuals circumstance & needs.
On section 8 you find your own apartment that you choose, and then the section 8 people will inspect and approve of it if its up to the standards they set. The people end up paying a portion of the rent and all the bills, and section 8 will pay the remaining rent for them.
When a person 1st applies to get on section 8 housing they are put on a waiting list that will usually last for 2 or 3 years...........once in the section 8 program you can stay in it for life if need be.

When hurricaine Katrina displaced so many people, section 8 housing stepped up and housed MANY of the victems, jumping them ahead of the other people on the waiting list, and causing the other folks on the waiting list an extra 2 year wait, to get the housing help they qualify for.
I know a natural disaster is nobody's fault................but there was such a big 'to do' being made about the Katrina victems that they were helped way ahead of many deserving people who were already on the waiting list before Katrina hit. Sadly...this put the Katrina victems in a bad light for all the other people that were already waiting for help who had to just step aside and give their hard won place in line to the hurricaine survivors.
( I say hard won because the paperwork is deep and the waiting times LOOOONG)
Section 8 was just trying to step in and help where FEMA had failed, in the mass scramble to 'do something' after the fact, because nothing was done beforehand. Usually section 8 is NOT a disastor relief program.

There ya go.
All you need to know about section 8 housing and more.

I do not think section 8 cares one way or the other if your an alien hybred or not..........you must however be in posesion of a green card, a birth certificate and a social security card.

[edit on 23-5-2007 by theRiverGoddess]

<< 1    3  4 >>

join