It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask Any Question & I Will Predict The Future

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 07:15 AM
link   
i have notin agaist the op but i really hope he is wrong about 2012

i am literally too young to die
i will only b 17 when the world goes to hell if hes right.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Don't worry, this guy was a crock. Most, spare the first one or two, predictions he made did not come true. He's since been long gone as far as I know. No sense in worrying.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 01:51 AM
link   
There are many that know the time relative to their own time.
There is only one that is Time

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   
all i can say to that is: yyaaaaaayyy

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Okay herei s my question. Will I ever date Courtney S.?

link   

link   

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   
You don't have to prove anything to me via this thread. You may, however, could respond to my inquiry via U2U, only if you want. So here is my question: What will happen in June 2008? Only you would know the specifics to the detail to which I will not enter into the post entry.

Good luck, wherever you are!

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   
will the earth survive the disaster (natural calamity) in year 2010?

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
can you tell whether i will marry the girl i love now?

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 02:06 AM
link   
I'm Back.

I just wanted you all to know that I have decided to come back here to continue telling you about the future.

I will be making readings on Saturday, so please have your questions posted before then.

I post the answers on Sunday or Monday, depending on my schedule.

I have many things from the future that I need to share with you. Times are about to get VERY interesting in the NEAR future, and i have more interpretations of the distant future.

My stock investments are up to over 500% return in about 2 years - not unheard of - but its amazing to me.

I dont want to scare you, but i feel that if i dont tell you whats about to happen then I am partly to blame...does that make any sense?

I have so much to say, but its late here so it will have to wait til tomorrow.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   
So what do you have for us? I would like to make a suggestoin.... if you really believe you have this ability then you yourself must be your biggest critic. Do you keep a record of your predictions correct ratio? If you do I would like to know your statistics. If it's under 50% I have bad news for you.....lol.... kidding.

Here's a question for you.... what was the question I was going to ask you?

Not trying to be cynical....

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by airteck
Do you keep a record of your predictions correct ratio?
If you do I would like to know your statistics.

Yes I do keep a record of my predictions, however i am not as studious as you'd imagine, as I dont write them down on paper...more of a mental note.

You ask a great question about my hit ratio. What i have found is that it is very difficult to get the actual timing of an event perfect. Mostly I have to search for clues to find out what time frame i am looking at, whether theres snow on the ground, christmas lights, halloween decorations, the trees and plantlife, very rarely will i ever see a newspaper with a date on it...so its mostly up to my interpretation.

I will however tell you that my hit ratio *excluding time* is near perfect. As i have previously noted in the begining of this threat when i correctly predicted 2 championship sporting events.

I have am very fond of American football (nfl) and I have taken a hobby of using my aquired ability to predict the championship for NEXT season.

It will be the Cowboys defeating the Patriots 31 to 27.

---

The reason I stopped doing this is for YOU is because i felt like my ability was being wasted by such feable questions as your personal lives. I understand that your lives are of personal interest to you...but I can use my ability to save lives...not that I have any knowledge of ever doing so in the past...but what i am saying is that there is so much more that i can offer to the world then simply making money on sports gambling and "risky" (lol) stock market gains.

---

I am here because i have more news about the "Not So Natural" Disasters about to stike the USA over the next few years.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
And I am interested in what your predictions are... I was hoping that you would begin discussing them now so questions relating to your predictions could be posible.

I find great interest in your stated abilities and hope you continue to be open to future discussions.

Another question that doesn't require you to predict anything. Your stated method is interesting, but I'm wondering if your abilities are increasing to the point where you don't have to stress your body like you have been? Have you been able to have visions outside of this process?

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by airteck
I'm wondering if your abilities are increasing to the point where you don't have to stress your body like you have been? Have you been able to have visions outside of this process?

I am short on time right now, but i will be posting later tonight.

To quickly answer your question, unfortunately for me the answer is no ... I haven't found the process any easier than when i first "mastered it" nearly a year ago...prior to that it was very hit and miss because i didn't understand the processes involved. When i first discovered this ability i hadnt slept because of a persistant cough that kept me awake for 2 days straight...it was just happenstance that I had a pot of water in my room at the time because the roof above me was leaking.

Now i think i have a better understanding of what is taking place when i see the visions that i see. The hardest part of the process is the sleep deprivation that I must endure.

I believe that the sleep deprivation activates the Pituitary Gland in my brain - behind the eyes - to release a chemical that is associated with a dream like state...however this happens while I am awake, just very tired. After studying the pituitary gland's function i think it plays a major role in what i am able to do.

I hope this answers your question.

I am busy now, but i will be back to discuss more later.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Have you tried self hypnosis for this process? Now that you believe to understand how your ability is activated, could you not induce yourself in self hypnosis and let your body take the same path that sleep deprevation would do in a very short time. It would be a lot easier on your body and once mastered would let you call upon your talents at will. Your abilities obviously lay in your subconcious and I believe you might be just forcing yourself into this state through beating your self concious down to the point where your subconcious kicks in. I might be way off, just giving you my two cents.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Will you get banned from ATS for lying about your ability to predict the future?

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Okay, so here's my question.

I will play the lottery TOMORROW (July 10, 2008). Will I win?

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 05:39 AM
link   
I have a quick question:

Will my family ever be financially stable?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join