It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask Any Question & I Will Predict The Future

page: 28
<< 25  26  27   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
1. Where are the extraterrestrials on Earth mostly located?

2. Does the Loch Ness monster exist?

3. Any drastic to semi-drastic world map changes in the future?

4. Is it true that in 2012 people either ascend to 4th Density positive polarity world, 4th Density negative polarity world or just reincarnate into another 3rd Density world (all depends on the vibrational level at that time)?

5. Is there such thing as real Magic? I am just curious.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Where2hide2006 please answer my questions. All of them are specific.

1)What is the name of the woman who mooned me?
2)What is the name of the woman that prophet was telling me about?
3)What is the name of the woman who put her eye on me in the car that day?
4)What is the name of the woman who yelled, "Whooo" at me near the Rec. Center all those years ago?
5)Which one of my business ideas will make me rich?
6)If I pay you for 2 blessings, will you bless me?

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Where2Hide2006

What effect will the BP Oil spill have upon our planet?

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
i am from India and tomorrow will be my result of board class 12. My question is that how many percentages may i get in it. I have 6 subjescts from which one is an additional subject. I think school name is not required. plz sir, give your reply as early as possible. i am waiting

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Hopefully some quick questions, as somewhat trivial as they are.

1) Is Bethesda Game Studios developing the computer/video game The Elder Scrolls V?

2) Will The Elder Scrolls V be announced at this year's Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) or in the coming days?

3) If not, will it be announced before August 2010?

4) Can you find out what day the game will be announced?

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr. Tissue Box

Okay, this is an easy one.

Grrr, even Java links don't work right on this board. Skip the link.

Pete Hines said "no". No announcement at E3, not even for their other games.

Nope, no announcement before August. No announcement at all actually.

Pete's too busy playing other games. I think his mind is off of ES.

Bet you can't wait to fulfill another prophesy.

[edit on 18/6/2010 by Trexter Ziam]

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
My boyfriend has to start taking finals from tomorrow 12-13-10 til 12-15-10 at GA Tech for Calculus2, Politics and Physics. Do you think he will get a C GPA so he can come back to GA Tech 1-10-11?

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
dont know if your still doing this, but this may b a silly question but something im dying to know, well 2 questions in fact.
Will i become pregnant in the near future?
And will my mum manage to pay off her debts in the near future? Maybe by winning the lottery or something?
I would be very greatful if you could help

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
-When will humans reach the nearest star?
-When will the world end?

That is all.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   
sirbikesalot06, I just wanted to thank you for your incredible predictions. You are the real deal and also show amazing humility in the face of many imbecile rude comments that ignorant posters make. You have an amazing gift.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
This is interesting, if u are still can ca nu read me again, your one before was negative, sigh, but had its point

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I want to know that do i have any chance to get the one whom i like?

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
If everything is everything and nothing isn't nothing, when will you understand anything?

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I just want to ask you a question , about my future........
I have a dream, a big dream which everyone says impossible but for me without it I can't survive in this world.
Since you can predict the future, I just like to ask you...will that dream be a reality in the future?
Please respond.....
My name is Naveen T Prakash, born on February 18 ,1994......9:24 am in India

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Do you think I could be pregnant ?

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Is this thread still active ? If it is my question would be if I will marry my boyfriend who means a world to me

edit on 16-10-2012 by Cydonia1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I think I may have more than one question for you.

So, I got in a huge physical fight with someone who, for the past year, was supposed to be my best friend.

Because I stopped her from cutting herself, she attacked me, punching me and throwing stuff at me, calling me a worthless piece of... y'know.

She'd never called me names before. She'd never attacked me before. She and I aren't very alike (she's very sweet, likes to look cute, and is crazy about boys, while I'm a gothic punk chick who pretty much hates everything). We aren't alike on the outside, anyway... but we think in a similar way, so we've always been able to communicate fairly well.

She tried to cut her arms with shards of glass. When I took them away from her, she went insane and started throwing fists, screaming just about every bad name you can think of, and told me I should just leave and not live there anymore.

When I restrained her again, she busted a printer-scanner over my head.

I really can't be around her now. She cut both of my hands, and left two giant bite marks on my fiance's hand. If I'm around her right now, I think it would get ugly... so I'm staying somewhere else for a few days.

It got so bad, the police showed up and arrested her.

She moved here from another state about a year and a half ago, and lived with her father... then she moved out to live with us, a bunch of teenagers who are all roomates. I've lived with her for a year now.

She told my friends yesterday that she might be moving back to her home state in a few days because of what happened. I can't wait for her to leave. I've had too many ungrateful friends like her, I'm really sick of being treated like trash by people I'm trying to care about.

So, I guess my questions are;

1 - Is she actually going to move back to her home state with her mother? Or is she bluffing?

2 - Am I going to regret severing all ties with her?

3 - Am I wrong for being upset with her?

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Hi. Hopefully your method can help me determine what I should pursue, and if it's worth pursuing. Would it be worth while to pursue music (rock) in the sense that I will achieve a great amount of success and wealth from it? If so, how long until i begin to see it manifest? And if the answer is no, then what career type will bring me success and wealth?

Thankyou. -Chantelle
a reply to: Where2Hide2006

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   
This thread is dead and why are people asking questions if the modern Nostradamus is not answering. And i think he did not predict much of it, not even a 50%, i checked few results and they were wrong!!!

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Where2Hide2006

What would i study?what would be my career?

top topics

<< 25  26  27   >>

join