It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask Any Question & I Will Predict The Future

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 05:28 AM
link   
okay... What doth life?

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Where2Hide2006

When i'll be pregnant? when i'll have my child?

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Will I make the girls flag football team?

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Will my dream of taking Taylor Swift out on a date come true? I have a plan for this summer to ask her out and am curious what the outcome will be. I am a college student and share the same values that she does. I just want the prediction on how things will go. Thank you.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Hi mate,
Will the people of earth attain omnipotence? My gut instinct is yep, yep and yep
Please answer positively, and try to share your power with other nice people, and feed the goodness.

Email me, [email protected]

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Ill bite..

Ill be as general as I can, tell me what you come up with.

You need specifics, generally.. My initials are CP, I live in California.. I'm an Aries.

My question to you.. whatya see

I'm in a weird transitional point in my life, any ideas where I will end up?

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Will i live past 2012. The second dark age?

And do you know where i live?

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Hello
Where2Hide2006 are you still here?

I got a question for you.

Will a private Detention Center/Prison be built in our backyard? or

Will we be saved by the desert tortoise? He's coming out soon.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 05:13 AM
link   
If you will answer this, I would really appreciate it, and no, I'm not doing this for fun, but in full seriousness. Thanks.

Whom shall I marry? and when?

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Hi I was hoping you could tell me how my life will be like in 2 years, I have alot of precognition dreams and I'm really confused right now. I could really use some help thanks!

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Where2Hide2006:

I have 2 questions, hopefully you can find the time to answer.

1. I would like to know, will I be, or do something important in the future? Will I be close to someone historically important? If you see anything significant in my future let me know, or at least just tell me anything you do see.

2. When will humanity develop space travel? I have always been fascinated with traveling through the stars. Specifically, will it be relatively soon, or will the 2012 disaster you mention push it much further down our timeline?

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   
i have two questions, as I am pretty skeptical my first question is to make sure its not a hoax

1) what branch of military am I in?

2) will I ever end up being with the one girl Ive ever loved? her name is ronnie

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by iwasherenowimthere

I'm not the guy who started this thread, but what the hell, I'll give it a shot.

1. Army because of the brown uniform i see and plus I'm reading a book about a guy who ran across the DMZ

2. I see a girl, but I don't see the name. but this vision is clouded dude. Its constantly changing because your decision is constantly changing. make up your mind.

Remember the future isn't in stone. dude.

Oh yea was i right?

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by peskyhumans

I don't know the dude Where2Hide2006. but since he's gone, i'll do my best. But Since I have some psychic ability and I'm just bored, I give it a try. I seem to be full of advice anyway.

Your Questions where...

1. I would like to know, will I be, or do something important in the future? Will I be close to someone historically important? If you see anything significant in my future let me know, or at least just tell me anything you do see.

2. When will humanity develop space travel? I have always been fascinated with traveling through the stars. Specifically, will it be relatively soon, or will the 2012 disaster you mention push it much further down our timeline?

Answers

No, not important like the president of the US or other thing that well be force to learn in school. But that is a self Serving Question you see, If you see your self doing something important, and you ended up doing something important, then answer to your question is yes. but this is from your point of view. Nope, from my point of view, you will not do anything important. but remember, this is relative. I you believe its important, then its IMPORTANT.

yes We'll reach the stars, but not this century. that's suck, I was really hoping to see Zephrin break the Warp Barrier and to get into contact with those pointy ear Vulcans. Yes we'll reach space, but for the next 30 years or so depending on our commitments, well it will only be for a select few people like it is now.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by aryaputri89

since Where2Hide2006 isn't around anymore, what the hell, I use what little minding, future visions to see into the future.

and your question was, who wil you marry and when.

MMMMMM. Now I'm envious without a girlfriend of my own, I don't believe i can answer this question right.

i see 2010, not the year, but the actual numbers '2010'.

I don't know who you'll marry, but from my advantage point , I believe if you read men are from mars and women are from venus, you have a very long one. Enjoy.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by sirbikesalot06
Since I'm on a Library computer I have several Questions on the future. But I aways know I have the choice of free will to do this or to do that. Many Questions are finacial in orgin simply because I don't have a job and utterly broke as I type on this Library computer. Since My main Question is on my job that will be number one.
1. What should I do for employment? Right now I have a Class A CDL (means I can drive a 18 wheeler) with a Passenger endorcement as with a School bus Endorcement. I'm currently Unemployed and has been since I left My last Trucking Company back in March of 08.

2. Will San Antonio, TX Ever get any commuter Rail and if so When?

Lets See if yo anser my question and merry christmas.

He never ever answered my
question. I found this just about and wasted about.

I don't get to use my powers at all. yea I been trying to use them, but no one wants my advice. Since Where2Hide2006 isn't around any more, let me get put to the test and put my own sense of humor to it.

I guess I'll answer from now on, becasue I and full of useless advice i cannot use. I'm single and broke, and feel like this :bnghd:.

Every day since I'm unemployed, I will answer these questions to the best of my ability. maybe I'll learn some patience which is in fact the lesson I must learn in this life. :bnghd::bnghd:

so please worshup me
and I'll use my abilities to shape the world.

I already answered three. If I'm wrong, then why did I see that stuff in the first place.

Oh yea, my answers I come to discovered is that is the border town down the street at Walmart and second yes around 2015. Plus toll Roads.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by MountainStar

Hello
Where2Hide2006 are you still here?

I got a question for you.

Um what the

Will a private Detention Center/Prison be built in our backyard? or

Will we be saved by the desert tortoise? He's coming out soon.

Where2hide2006 is gone. Since Society doesn't want my help, screw you you got it. :shk:

the construction vehicle are starting to roll. Get your environmental Ass out there and stop it from happening.
You can still make the difference by acting really radical.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by shokk
Ill bite..

Ill be as general as I can, tell me what you come up with.

You need specifics, generally.. My initials are CP, I live in California.. I'm an Aries.

My question to you.. whatya see

I'm in a weird transitional point in my life, any ideas where I will end up?

Where2Hide2006 is gone.

So let me give it a shot

For some reason I see the Words Literally Christopher Parker. maybe because I also See Canadian Pacific words too.

I see you in a car. I cannot however see what point in your life you want me to ask. I see several. And since time is a human invention, well I see you ending up in a car dude.

Dude stop polluting this planet and get on a bicycle. You feel better about your self and you will end up having no girls. But that's the price to pay for a cleaner planet.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I am still here and I'll check it every other day or so, give it take a week. so please lets see if i can psysicly answer.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join