It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask Any Question & I Will Predict The Future

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 10:28 AM
link   
@ OP

You said a huge vulcano will erupt and you told one ATS member he will die of starvation in 6 years. Can you describe in more detail this time. Since there are so many prophecies about 2012 and many other disasters set to happen in the near future.

Like stavation for example, many say there will be a disaster which will lead to crop failure and starvation. If you are right then the prophecies are right there is something due to happen in around 6 years that will make people die of hunger.

Can you describe what you saw, besides the vulcano? Wars for example? Will the war in Iran start a global war? What about Europe? Will it be bad?

And you also said you went far into the future? How far and where did you go? Anything interesting to share? I heard that after around 2045 these disasters will stop and a new Golden Age for humanity will start? What do you think about this?

What's your vision of God and souls?

Thanks

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 12:57 AM
link   
well, i have a question for you. i am currently waitlisted at vcu, evms, gwu, and nymc (all medical schools). will i get in anywhere this year?

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 06:02 AM
link   
I know what happened....

Wheretohide lost his Magic 8 Ball...

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Well I guess Elvis has left the Building:w:

[edit on 15-6-2007 by Truthforall]

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Nah, even I can predict this one.. The guy gave up.. He gave us all a taste of what we wanted to hear oh so much, and then he vanishes.. Hah.. Figures.. Every damn time.

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   
hmm what to ask
will i get a job and will i move to get it and where will it be

and will i take over the world lol

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Hi What is your ratio of hits?

Are you safe anwsering these future questions or do you expect a knock on the door?

People often fear what they cannot control.
Sounds like you have found a way to control what you see as the future.

How often do you believe fate changes things that you have seen?

Now for my question, What is the date of my enlightenment in this life?

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 11:04 PM
link   
how does Alaska look in the future..does it have as good a chance as Canada?....is Anchorage perhaps a safe destination for survival?

WheretoHide I am asking these questions because I want to know WHERE to hide...................

[edit on 19-6-2007 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 12:58 AM
link   
OK not a problem, is there anybody else here that can predict the future?
Just pick up where this guy left off please.

And as soon as you get to me my question is. Florida lotto numbers for June 23, 2007 what are they?....thankyou

edit: bty could you please u2u the numbers and not post them thankyou...earth2

[edit on 20-6-2007 by earth2]

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   
are u still making predictions about one's future?

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Where2Hide2006

Originally posted by ATSGUY
- Will i get into the University Of new Orleans

Yes, & Well Done !

- Will There really be a mass landing, and a concert in the future ET related.

No, sorry if this is a dissapointment

- Will my plane ride to Europe this year be safe, going there and coming back.

There's no need to worry, you will be fine.

- Will i ever move over seas to study in Zagreb for medicine, or will i ever get into the program to study medicine.

You will not go to Zagreb to study medicine, although you will have the opportunity, however you will accept a better opportunity a little closer to home.

wow i cant belive i forgot about this thread, well the time for the predictions have passed and let me lay down what has happend...

- i did NOT get into UNO like you said i would
- question 2 stil hasn't happened
- for the plane ride, well i never even went to Europe this year
- the Zagreb thing still didn't happen, but it looks like i am going there possibly after next year

i am just gonna say that you are not really accurate:shk:

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 05:13 AM
link   
So it seems my savior ha givin up. osvjkcoklewsd

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 06:02 AM
link   
what will happen to me after i leave school?

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Disgustipated
what will happen to me after i leave school?

You will start to truly learn what life is about and how harsh the business world is.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Please answer the following question:

1) Will the events of the 'Book Of Revelation' happen? Will there ever be a Messiah?

2) When will the English-Ayola dictionary be complete? Referring to the IAL of ayola.org

3) When will the extraterrestrials come to Earth? Are they peaceful?

4) Tell me how will my love life go? Who (will) love me? Do you know their names?

Please answer! Thanks in advance

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Are you capable of telling me whether or not I'll be married and who I will be married to?

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 07:54 PM
link   
ok take your time but i am insterested in what you have to say

1) when and how will i die

2) am i going to pass my drivers license test on the 29th it is at 130

3) how are my grades going to be for the rest of the year good or bad?

4) am i ever going to get arrested if yes when, where and for what reason

5) will i acomplish what i want to in life?

i would be greatly thankful if you answer theses but of course there is no rush. also i hope that you are wrong about the 2012 prediction.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 04:49 AM
link   
hi this year i moved from florida to california in order to apply to colleges. it seems really weird how i got rejected from more than half.

i got rejected from
UCLA
uc santa barbara
uc san diego
smith
tulane

however, i filled out some wrong info. for uc of irvine. i am going to appeal this and tell them it was a mix up. will i get in?

i am also planning on appealing the other 3 california schools. will i get in?

right now i am waiting to hear from berkeley and wellesley. i know for sure i wont get in. but is there hope?

i am going to apply to 2 new york schools that easier to get in. will i get into those?

by the end of this year, will i be going to a good college? i am so scared of having to go to a community college

i also have a friend male friend. we talk a lot but im wondering if one day if we will end up dating (again)?

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I am currently going to a community college in texas earning a degree in audio engineering. I was wanting to work in radio How ever I am really not sure any more whether or not I want a career in this field. My question is What do you see me doing as a career? Also I just finished taking my midterm for my class "Survey of the music business" what will my grade be?

Now for a more serious question. I want to know how I will die and how old I will be when I die. If you need more detail please U2U me and let me know what you need me to tell you.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Will I pass my courses in College? I am In Niagara College in Law clerk program exams are Thursday april 17, 2008 in litigation, april 19 real estate, april 21 family law, april 22 computers, april 23, family lab, april 24 real estate lab will I fail anything that I will have to take again and niagara college is in Ontario Canada.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join