It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask Any Question & I Will Predict The Future

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myrtales Instinct

Are you sitting around poking your finger to get this blood or are you using some form of animal blood?

I am using just a few (3-4) drops of my own blood. I am not sure if other blood would work, and this may very well be something in my blood that makes this work. I am what is known as a "ginger" and in midevil europe we were accused of having wizard-like abilities. I am not sure if this has anything to do with it.

Also, I have never tried to look into the past, or into outerspace so these tests of my method will be interesting to me as well. I look forward to it and hope to have some answers for you later tonight.

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Will i get to train with Mirko CroCop and be a great fighter in the future.

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Will i one day die?????

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Aw, heck xcyan, I can answer that one without scrying.

Yes. Someday you WILL die.

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by MajorMalfunction
Aw, heck xcyan, I can answer that one without scrying.

Yes. Someday you WILL die.

The better question would be, will I die the way I want to?

So far, I haven't

[edit on 13-5-2007 by apex]

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Who will win the Stanley Cup this year?

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I'm int he process of moving to a new job with a $5000 cut in pay in order to be happier. Should I make this move?

Another question if you will? I was recently diagnosed with cancer and it was removed. I opted to go through life without chemo or radiation. Will the cancer come back and kill me?? What were the percentages of not having treatment and having treatment?

Thank you.

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I am planning on building a blood electrification device and using some dc pads for my neighbor who has cancer...hopefully this will help her get rid of her cancer...Will it work

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Exactly where is the "Ark of the Covenant" current location? Who controls it?

I have no idea. I don't see the Ark being discovered or playing any role in the future.

Exactly where is Alexander the Great's burial site? Will it be found anytime soon?

Again, I am sorry. I don't see where he is buried and I don't see his burial site being discovered at any point in the future.

Who will win this season's American Idol?

Melinda Doolittle

Who will win the next president of the U.S.?

Billary Clinton

Will I get the job I want working at my sisters clinic?

Yes, but not as quickly as you would like.

How and will my problems resolve with my boyfriend of 10 years?

Its time to move on

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by pshkwamy
Will I be succesful in my passion of DJ'ing? at any point in the future.

I don't know what you would consider a succesful DJ. I do see you working as a DJ for a local club, you will love it, but it wont last more than 6 years.

Will No Friggen Clue get a record deal?

No, sorry.

And one last thing, can you see the future on other planets? or can you only do this on earth?

This was the first time that I ever attempted to see into outerspace. I saw nothing, and I will try again.

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 08:50 AM
link   
How will i do on my major student exams coming up in a month ? (my name is martin JIC)

Will my girlfriend ever get over her insecurity and fear of new people and school?

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by MadSeason313
can you see into me and turley believe that I am a good person, or am I nothing but scum, something waiting to do wrong??

I can not see into your soul, but I can see your future and I do know that you are a good person. Your current phase is what I would call your "dark years" but trust me my friend you will make it through this phase and be a much better person because of it. You are searching for reason and a purpose in your life and you are dissasisfied with your current lot in life, but fear not, you will live a long and happy life raise a family and be a great father one day. Remember this, without the sour you wouldn't appreciate the sweet.

What's wrong with me?

There is nothing wrong with you. What I see is a lot of dark colors perhaps in your wardrobe, this identifies a person who is depressed and others react negatively to this. Your image is a big part of the way that other people percieve you. If you are not happy with the way that others react to you I would suggest that you start with changing your image & wardrobe to a brighter color.

Am I even what i'm supposed to be?

Yes, you must go through this phase to build the stregnth that you will need later on in life. And don't worry, you wont be flipping burgers forever. You will be o.k.

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by deaman88
Hi

My dog is very ill. will he make it through the operation? it will be on the 15th of May at 2pm

His name is Mr Burns.

I am sorry to tell you this. Mr. Burns will survive the operation, but he doesn't have much longer to live. Shortly After his surgury he will be energetic and lively again...enjoy this time with your dog to its full extent.

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by spanishcaravan

-Do i have a future in the military? if so can you give details?

Yes I do see you in the military, and you will not die overseas.

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I am sorry, I know there are many more questions but I was pretty worn out last night and I couldn't answer them all. I am sure this will be a dissappointment for some, but please bear with me. I will answer the remaining questions on page 4 before Sat. Night, god willing.

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Where2Hide2006
I am sorry, I know there are many more questions but I was pretty worn out last night and I couldn't answer them all. I am sure this will be a dissappointment for some, but please bear with me. I will answer the remaining questions on page 4 before Sat. Night, god willing.

Cool,No worries i think i speak for everyone waiting for a question to be answered that there is no rush and dont wear yourself out with lack off sleep etc..

Take your time and relax

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I just want you to know that my question was not a joke lol

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Where2Hide2006
I don't know what you would consider a succesful DJ. I do see you working as a DJ for a local club, you will love it, but it wont last more than 6 years.

You wouldnt happen to know how far into the future that is, maybe I should have asked that before.

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 03:19 PM
link   
pshkwamy, I would say that it was soon, this year, but not this summer, the trees had no leaves but it didn't look cold, so my best bet would be in the fall of this year.

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Well I hope that this is all true, so far it makes sense, because I will be getting my new DJ equipment this summer, and practising a lot, I thought maybe in a couple years, but this is very good news, thank you.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join