It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Messiah

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Haus33

I happen to be the guy in question, see THE CASE FOR THE SECOND COMING AND NEW JERUSALEM in the media section here at ATS (hardcopy available from iuniverse, Amazon and B&N) and let me say it is refreshing for someone to try to look at my situation from an objective POV vs. the Christian End Times Fiction POV.

I am not a nationalistic, genocidal lightning bolt (The Omega Code 2) nor am I Schwarzenegger-Like (Glorius Appearing). Interestingly, though your point is made about what I call "personal qualifiers"...The HOPI, MAYA, and DOGON are absolutely cool with me being caucasian!

It is true I'd rather be anonymous but I do have personal reasons that are of a spiritual nature. My ego has been destroyed and reintegrated with Christ Consciousness so I can't really refuse to serve humanity, no matter how many jokes about "...forgetting my meds" I must endure.

As much as I will be rejected for really stupid reasons, I will reject those lacking discernment.

BTW, I'm on ATS and the www (Exercising all the authority of the first beast on my behalf) because let's face it, CNN is not going to announce my advent.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by queenannie38

Just to share an insight with you on your current perception.

The chosen Messiah was not some reckless teenager who would in teenage angst stood up and tell the world he was the Messiah. If He had done that, the entire world would have laughed at him and kick him out far away, and never again to be heard.

No. The chosen Messiah, a son of our Creator just as we too are His children, grew up as an ordinary man and experienced the joys and sorrows of the common person, unsheltered and unprotected from any wealthy organisation or authority.

He watched, learnt and listened, and by his 40th year, with sufficient comprehension and tempered human emotions, he stood up, gather his disciples and started a grassroot movement, to lead mankind back to the ways our Creator wished for us so that we may not suffer sorrow and pain with our misuse of our given free will.

What happened next was history.

The point is that by staying underground and living among real people is NOT self preservation as you believed.

The soul would need time to adjust to the vessel we call the human body, and learn as much as possible before venturing out into the open, knowing full well the destiny that awaits him, to make an impact and not give up on that vessel cheaply.

Just look at President Obama. He was the people's choice and certainly not the Corporation's choice. He won, and had an idealism that inspired many, and wanted to take on difficult tasks successfully.

Just look at how many of his detractors and the Corporation lay in wait for him, to tear him down with every action he does. Look at this site here and you will know.

Any lesser man and he would have been left to hang high and dry. But President Obama is NOT a lesser man nor the promised Messiah. His backing and power comes from every free citizen of US. Without the 'People', President Obama would have been history.

Similary, the promised Messiah to come is aware of the powerful lobby that awaits him once he appears. But the Messiah is no reckless person, but a highly intelligent man in human body, and will make use of all forms of media as his grasssroots movement to reach out to humanity, so that when they are aware, 3/4 of his mission would have already been done to alleviate suffering and pain through our misuse of our free will.

Utimately, He will appear, but mankind would have been prepared, and would treat Him as an equal, for we humanity are children of our Creator.

Any move by the corrupt lobby would be neutralised by the People, or if humanity failed, it will only be the body that the corrupt lobby had destroyed, but not His soul, and, more critically, His teachings to lead us back to our Creator.

Peace.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Haus33

The Muslims ask is he a Muslim ? If not he can not be the Imam Al-Mahdi.

Wait what?

Since when is the Imam Mahdi considered the Messiah in Islam?

Let me correct you, Jesus is the Messiah in Islam and NOT Imam Al-Mahdi. Imam Mehdi is going to show up before the real Messiah to accomplish a specific mission but he is not considered the Messiah whatsoever. You should do more research and if you did i suggest you look more into REAL information. Besides Muslims know that Jesus was a Jew why would we ask if he is a muslim or not.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
[edit on 16-6-2010 by lucyfr]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
[edit on 16-6-2010 by lucyfr]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by thegreatestone
the only people who can be justifiably considered to be the messiah,christ,pahana,lif,Maitreya,Mahdi etc figure is someone who provides evidence to show he has fulfilled all the prophecies of such a person. It'll occur and there is such a person proving that now, magnusalexa.tripod.com...

wot people believe doesnt matter, wot people do does.

no, what matters is what GOD does.

it isn't up to anyone to PROVE they are the Messiah. GOD will reveal this soul and everyone will know.

this person won't reveal themselves - that is contradictory to what Jesus said.

if someone comes talking of themselves, rather than GOD, then they cannot be the so-called Messiah!

i read your web page - it's all about YOU and nothing about GOD.

it's not you, my friend. i'm sorry to bust your bubble but at least you are in good company.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101
The point is that by staying underground and living among real people is NOT self preservation as you believed.

yes, it is.

fear and self-preservation.

also, like i just said above, to another poster, i hear nothing about GOD in what you say about your chosen Messiah. it's all about him - it sounds like he makes his own decisions.

that's contrary to what we have seen before and what we should expect.

"not my will but thine, GOD"

all we hear is about the man and nothing about GOD.

your guy isn't it, either.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kalki11
BTW, I'm on ATS and the www (Exercising all the authority of the first beast on my behalf) because let's face it, CNN is not going to announce my advent.

because it ain't you, either, my friend!

the things you say make this obvious, just like all the rest.

where is GOD in your words?

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
What started out complete, fell into disrepair,
Three was to be the new one,
But one did not care.
And in the final age, when all was said and done,
The Messiah never made it,
For as always and forever, the fallen, they have won.

Don't look to the sky's for clouds of Glory
Nor in your heart for love,
Ask not your mind for understanding,
Of a body from above.

For in this end we now all must be,
To see ourselves in you and me,
And not in hope not for an eternity,
But in simple insight, u i and we.

For because the Messiah never revealed a purpose from above,
Don't u all get it?
HE finally ran out of love.

THE END.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

pessimist.

good thing you're only expressing your opinion!

there is no possible way this universe is ever going to run out of love!
that is what it is made of!

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   

It's not the universe that ran out.

See title of Thread.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Haus33

Kinda sucks you took so much time to write so much garbage. It is very obvious that you do not know much about the world's religion. I do not think anyone has ever claimed that Tom Cruise is a Messiah or that you could ever ask 2 different "pagans" anything and have them come up with the same answer.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   

i read it.

Christ and the universe are linked in all things.
if Christ runs out of love, then it is because the Universe failed to supply love.
and that won't happen.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   

At the end of the day, it doesnt really matter who was right or wrong or the need to argue amongst ourselves. You and I will know who He is when our Creator ultimately reveals Him to us, the One who had been reaching out to the masses to guide humanity back to our Creator.

Peace.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
most of you.... go get a bible and start reading at matt...you have to hear or read it for your spirit to benefit. the word is what your spirit wants. we are body and soul...and then there is our spirit. it's kinda supernatural, cool huh!

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   

But that is exactly what has happened, the Universe created from love built upon an idea called life was created with us as a centre piece of that creation, the pinacle of achievement, individual yet part of the whole, to be guided by that love as it was intended so that today in this very important time in the history of this last chapter the age's of the works of mankind, we can all as one people stand before our creator that loving grace, and with pride and humility say, we have done well in the time allotted here is your world back, we are now ready to master galaxies and the universe itself.
And that loving grace which is the creator who even now looks upon all that we have done with this creation our world, and loving he tells us , screw off.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   

i'm trying to see where you are coming from but i just can't get a handle on your perspective.

but i will keep trying because i like to understand everything i possibly can, especially about how other people feel about, and view, the world!

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

Isaiah 65:1

"I revealed myself to those who did not ask for me; I was found by those who did not seek me. To a nation that did not call on my name, I said, 'Here am I, here am I.'

John 5:43
I have come in my Father's name, and you do not accept me; but if someone else comes in his own name, you will accept him.

I am used to correcting speculation on the "AntiChrist" but this is different. At least people are thinking about my advent.

You assume that I can't be the guy in question because you still assume I would be raised in a vacuum. I can choose what prophecy to fulfill or not, how to enter consensus reality or not. I am at ATS because CNN isn't going to report its demise and the myspace forums lack the target audience.

No other self-proclaimed Messiah/Kalki/Christ can claim to fulfill as much as I have and will. What does your proposed savior have to say about Rev 13:13? How will he save humanity?

What miracles will he perform to impress you? How will you know they aren't tricks of the devil?

Just for fun why don't the contributors of this thread read the prophesied book I uploaded in the media section and debate my claims instead of mere speculation about your personal qualifiers?

You have all made good points here and my book will answer all your questions.

John 5
39You diligently study[c] the Scriptures because you think that by them you possess eternal life. These are the Scriptures that testify about me, 40yet you refuse to come to me to have life.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38

Originally posted by Kalki11

because it ain't you, either, my friend!

the things you say make this obvious, just like all the rest.

where is GOD in your words?

Where is God in my words? Well, there are many pages of my words here:

media.abovetopsecret.com...

Your request is another personal qualifier, and I can't possibly please every body now can I?!

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
The antichrist is here. Some people have a good idea who he is. When Christ returns, everyone will know it. He is well able to defend himself and will defeat the antichrist. I would refer you to Hal Lindsey.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join