It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Messiah

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Haus33

You miss the point, He is coming back as God of the Universe...no excuses or justifications, no arguing. You had your opportunity and you either took or you didn't.

Here is a simple rule to judge yourself by, could God dwell in YOU? If not then you are lost.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Goodness. I read and read and realize how very very close to the truth of truths everyone here is.

With these strange and wonderful things happening to our thinking, our planet, and dare I say consciousnesses, we have to take the "leap of faith," to "transcend" to those steps where we are meant to be.

With the sincere and true-intent of heart, all that must be done is ask. There is only one way to the truth. And the way IS truth. Truly, being in Christ, will surely offer a perfect vision of what was intended.

I read all of the posts on this thread and I have never seen so much clarity and diversity without judgement or malice because of differing viewpoints. Suffice it to say, I am thrilled because everyone who posted knows or is true.

With all of these marvelous creatures and beings on this Earth, all have been here all this time as a testament of how much love is in store for us from our Creator. We see through the glass darkly, partly and prophesy partly, as it is said, a time will come where we will see clearly.

Please Dear Ones, remember these sayings:

How can we all, as Human Beings, truly appreciate or believe?
Why do we all insist on having proof a belief or God exists?

It is said, that of another generation wanted a sign, and all they received was the sign of Jonah?
Would they know what this sign actually means? Or would we all assume there is no sign and turn?

With hundreds upon hundreds of different religions, each having their own sets of rules,
How would we all know which one to, for the lack of better words, believe-in?

How would we all know? For sure?

Do we have to step-out of our comfort zones, or rely on traditions held through the generations?

By learning literally, then learning and seeing from another perspective as parabolic, in-nature?

To reconcile both? Or to use the knowledge to discount one or all and then to rely on safe-holdings?

It is said, for all who seek, the thing in which they seek, will be found, when the intent of the heart is true.

Lessons, which seem quaint or of-old, tell of morals, which seem ancient and as dust, but are they?

One small artifact, which may seem insignificant and sublime, could be priceless, and a missing-piece of the picture of truth.

Perhaps the entire point of the whole is to learn how to hone the skill of being unbiased, open.

Perhaps the entire point is to never to discount even the smallest "mustard seed." Or mountain.

The charitable act of giving of oneself; but is it the best and noble quality of mankind.

One of total selflessness and being a choice of no condition.

A "Pearl of Great Price," "The Prodigal Son," "Lazarus," "St. John the Baptist," "Jonah," and the most-greatest of these, Jesus Christ, are most-excellent examples of mankind's greatest qualities.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air.

And like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capped towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself— Yea, all which it inherit—shall dissolve, And like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack* behind.

We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Sorry to post the poetry, but who mentioned the term "Tzadik?" Not sure if I spelled that term correctly, please excuse the haste. I'm not sure about either, but my questions are related to "the state of being" as seen from an esoteric-origin. Always have thought of this as Zadok, but Tzadik? Could be a historical parallel. I think of Jonathan account or the connotation the passages represent. Still learning, please bear with me.

Interesting, none-the-less.

I am sure that truth can be synthesized manifest ways upon infinity and still remain truth. It's not the truth that is incorrect, it is man's assumptions which might be in error?. The many disciplines of thought should always yield to unbiased truth, hopefully.

When pondering the many religions, how would there ever be a reconciliation?

Well, there won't be. Every person, through free-will, will have to refine their "silver" in the fire, learning how to judge when the "silver" will be "more-refined," or burnt-up. To even pursue this endeavor is to adopt acceptance of what is true, but does this stipulate a requirement to be "enlightened," already?

Hopefully, this is where Grace will step-in, when human beings falter, and perhaps act as a "fail-safe?"

I'm not sure what future-times will hold, but there are so many things happening at the same time, how can surety be maintained without truth?

Providence is another as is Manifest Destiny; and to continually search for truth, is a noble effort. I'll keep an open-mind, otherwise I would not be able to see, it seems.

The most common statistic is where we learn by epiphany. And blind faith when all you can see is the truth. The most ironic comedy is where truth resides in the sublime and we never knew it; but we first felt it as a tragedy of polarities, which became tradition in those who wrote history.

Circumstances usually tend to force people to choose.

<< 2  3  4   >>

join