It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

aerosol attack chemtrail evidence

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 04:06 PM
link   
There's not a real jetway system in the air. There's so much traffic over the US that they try to route them into some pattern. There are approximately 34-35,000 flights over the US daily.

This is a typical day over the United States.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   
So would you say that there is something that represents organized chaos rather than random placement which could explain why the appearance of grids would be observed?

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Something along those lines.
They're in the process of changing routing for planes to a new system that would allow more self navigation and more direct flights than they do now. There is definitely control and there ARE checkpoints that you follow to get to your destination. I'm not saying they don't have routings, because they have checkpoints, and all, but with all the air traffic in the sky then OF COURSE they're going to have grid patterns, and oval patterns, and just about any other pattern you can come up with.

Sorry, I'm having one of those controlled chaos moments. I know what I want to say, but I'm juggling so many different things right now that it's not coming out how I want it to. I'll try to explain better later on when I don't have four different things in the air at once.

[edit on 4/26/2007 by Zaphod58]

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
I'm not saying they don't have routings, because they have checkpoints, and all, but with all the air traffic in the sky then OF COURSE they're going to have grid patterns, and oval patterns, and just about any other pattern you can come up with.

Oval patterns? Flying in ovals?

Okay then.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I think we are getting a little OT
I guess how do you implement this with the help of thousands of commercial pilots without their knowledge or consent?

This = the admin of the chemicals

[edit on 26-4-2007 by DagoTime]

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by DagoTime

Where in the world do you live? It seems that you have a lot of air traffic in your area!
How would you administer those type of chemicals over that much area at that altitude and not have prevailing winds mess up whatever calculations you may have had for dosage? And how did "they" get the pilots to buy in to pressing the button to start the chemtrail?

As far as developing symptoms to allergies flu and so on...polluted urban air versus cleaner rural air can give you the same symptoms, and it also seems that the chemicals would be more likely to travel FAR from the intended area and be diluted by the jetstream...

i do, i live right next to an airport, however its not busy or even a commercial airport. As for winds, yes it would blow the chemicals around but with the amount dropped from these 'chemtrails' it would give everyone enough of the 'dosage' (whatever that may be). and i do agree, why would the goverment want to give people allergies? what does this accomplish?

[edit on 26-4-2007 by 117113]

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways

Okay then.

Ever flown? It's called a holding pattern. They put you into a racetrack orbit until it's clear for you to continue on to wherever you're going. Be it landing, or your next checkpoint.

Take a look under "What does a 'Holding Pattern' look like?"
stoenworks.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Okay then.

Ever flown? It's called a holding pattern. They put you into a racetrack orbit until it's clear for you to continue on to wherever you're going. Be it landing, or your next checkpoint.

yeah this is true, they do fly in ovals if the airport is full or busy, however, they dont do it 'randomly' when they are not close to an airfield. also, when airtrafficking, they dont fly in grids, why would you fly in a grid? it is illogical

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Okay then.

Why don't we see oval con/chem trails in the sky along with all the grids?

Nevermind, I don't really care to read your answer because I don't believe anything you say. You are so consistant and show up on every thread that suggests something being amiss in our skies.

You may be right, nothing is up, but then again, you may be wrong.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 04:29 PM
link   
This isn't meant to flame just a question...

In a holding pattern are you at altitudes (typically) that would allow trails to form...and for the group could you describe what conditions need to be present for the trails to be present (based on physics and nothing else please!)?

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   
DagoTime, look up in your tool bar. There is a red flashing block there that says "u2u's". That's private communications, please click on it.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by 117113

yeah this is true, they do fly in ovals if the airport is full or busy, however, they dont do it 'randomly' when they are not close to an airfield. also, when airtrafficking, they dont fly in grids, why would you fly in a grid? it is illogical

They also fly holding patterns if there is a lot of traffic between them and their checkpoint. I've been 3 hours from a destination, and done a couple orbits, because there were planes crossing our path ahead of us. There is no set area where you will go into a holding pattern. It can even be on climb out after takeoff.

As for flying in grids, they're not set grids. It's a matter of having two planes going east-west, and then you get two planes going north-south that cross their path, so you get a grid pattern. As I said earlier, there is so much traffic crossing paths over the United States you're going to get grid shapes. Did you bother looking at that picture of the FAA radar screen? That's a normal day of air traffic in the US.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by DagoTime

Where in the world do you live? It seems that you have a lot of air traffic in your area!
How would you administer those type of chemicals over that much area at that altitude and not have prevailing winds mess up whatever calculations you may have had for dosage? And how did "they" get the pilots to buy in to pressing the button to start the chemtrail?

As far as developing symptoms to allergies flu and so on...polluted urban air versus cleaner rural air can give you the same symptoms, and it also seems that the chemicals would be more likely to travel FAR from the intended area and be diluted by the jetstream...

i do, i live right next to an airport, however its not busy or even a commercial airport. As for winds, yes it would blow the chemicals around but with the amount dropped from these 'chemtrails' it would give everyone enough of the 'dosage' (whatever that may be). and i do agree, why would the goverment want to give people allergies? what does this accomplish?

[edit on 26-4-2007 by 117113]

Why would anyone want to give us allergies?

Why to sell Allegra of course, and mucinex!!!

Pharmacuticals is a billion dollar industry and they are very generous with government campaigns I hear.

Besides the health issues could just be byproducts of what is really going on, of which we know not.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Good video. Good evidence.
Here in Montreal Canada we get
these too, especially right before nighfall.
I see planes flying paralell at the same time,
shooting this crap out.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Why don't we see oval con/chem trails in the sky along with all the grids?

Nevermind, I don't really care to read your answer because I don't believe anything you say. You are so consistant and show up on every thread that suggests something being amiss in our skies.

You may be right, nothing is up, but then again, you may be wrong.

Yah, I may be, but at least I have better evidence than "I know it is, I can see it's different" and I can actually back up what I'm saying. Great attitude though. Someone disagrees with you just ignore them and refuse to believe what they say.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 04:38 PM
link   

They also fly holding patterns if there is a lot of traffic between them and their checkpoint. I've been 3 hours from a destination, and done a couple orbits, because there were planes crossing our path ahead of us. There is no set area where you will go into a holding pattern. It can even be on climb out after takeoff.

As for flying in grids, they're not set grids. It's a matter of having two planes going east-west, and then you get two planes going north-south that cross their path, so you get a grid pattern. As I said earlier, there is so much traffic crossing paths over the United States you're going to get grid shapes. Did you bother looking at that picture of the FAA radar screen? That's a normal day of air traffic in the US.

no, im talking about ONE plane doing a grid, not four planes on an intersect

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Well I must admit this has been my first thread I jumped into and I am impressed with the activity on the forum...Grats to all for expressing yourselves and I look forward to more conversation!

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Probably a military tanker waiting for a receiver to show up. They fly racetrack patterns or they can fly grid patterns, or whatever pattern ATC tells them to fly, unless they're in military controlled airspace, in which case they can fly whatever pattern they want to. However, are you 100% certain it's the same plane and not different ones? Did you see the same plane flying every single leg of the grid, and every bit of it?

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Thats like saying "prove to me there isnt an elephant in my backyard". But your mindset is what chemtrail believers have. You have no proof that contrails are anything else than water, but you are going to hold onto it unless someone does some study for you showing you it is water, even though thats what most everyone believes anyways.

Unless you are one of those who believes ice crystals can not persist in frigid temperatures.

Since water is a product of hydrocarbon combustion, and the temperatures at the altitudes of jet turbine aircraft fly are often around 40-60 below zero, then isnt it a bit more logical to think it is possibly ice crystals forming than some massive conspiracy?

What does a grid have to do with anything anyways? Not that you can differentiate very well from that ground enough to know it was the same plane anyways. How did this grid=spraying belief come about anyways?

[edit on 26-4-2007 by firepilot]

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 04:48 PM
link   
There is an old saying that 9/10ths of perception is reality...isn't what this site is really driven on...our community perception of reality even if it doesn't jive with everybody?

[edit on 26-4-2007 by DagoTime]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join