It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

aerosol attack chemtrail evidence

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 12:43 PM
link   
i was watching a conspiracy channel and this came up, i think it is solid evidence

i see skeptics asking for proof all the time, so here is some visual evidence

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Wheres the evidence? All I saw was video of airplanes leaving contrails. I can even tell you some of the airlines that were shot.

As for the black bar, that's a shadow of the contrail. As for the "one sprays, one doesn't" it's called "Different altitudes".
You can't tell what altitude a plane is flying at from the ground.

Other than that I just saw the usual fear mongering going on.

[edit on 4/26/2007 by Zaphod58]

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 01:07 PM
link   
"black line" - that was a shadow from the trail from the sun behind the plane.

I don't know if this is much of any evidence. I suspect the "turning on" could be the plan going through an elevation change into a different humidity/temperature zone.

It's like 40-50 below zero up there. Some trails act differently on different days.

I'm not saying chemtrails are not real - however, I think that saying that many planes in the sky with white trails behind them mean "chemtrails". I guess you can say all trails from planes are chemtrails since they contain exhaust from the engines which contain chemicals related to the engine's fuel burning.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 01:33 PM
link   

I'm not saying chemtrails are not real - however, I think that saying that many planes in the sky with white trails behind them mean "chemtrails". I guess you can say all trails from planes are chemtrails since they contain exhaust from the engines which contain chemicals related to the engine's fuel burning.

ofcourse, but (and i know that contrails can persist, but only at a certain temerpature range) are all contrails this persistent? and in fairness no chemtrail believer thinks that every exhaust fume that they see are chemtrails.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   
How can you tell how persistent they are? They only show about 3 seconds of each plane. I've seen contrails that last miles behind planes, and I've seen contrails that disappear almost as soon as they form. The most common ones that I see around here tend to be really long trails though.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
How can you tell how persistent they are? They only show about 3 seconds of each plane. I've seen contrails that last miles behind planes, and I've seen contrails that disappear almost as soon as they form. The most common ones that I see around here tend to be really long trails though.

from a chemtrail believer point of view, how do you know they arent chemtrails?

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Because if those are chemtrails then every plane that flies at high altitude is a chemtrail sprayer. And as I said in my first post I can even identify some of the airlines in that video, and from watching them fly overhead here, from looking at the planes leaving contrails. So you're going to tell me that the airlines are involved too?

Explain to me please how they're getting this stuff past the fuel filters and out the engines without destroying the engines in the process? Engines are very sensitive to things like water, and other chemicals in the fuel.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 02:10 PM
link   
The original poster claimed to have "aerosol attack chemtrail evidence". The word "evidence" would lead one to believe that there might be some form of tangible proof here. Unfortunately, there is only a video of planes flying around.

Lets get a few things straight:

"Evidence" isn't a youtube video
"Evidence" isn't something you stumble across on the internet
"Evidence" isn't something that some guy you don't even know posts in 'teh intarweb'

"Evidence" is government documentation
"Evidence" is firsthand knowledge from being part of the operation
"Evidence" is actual research using the scientific method to prove your assertions.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reality Hurts
The original poster claimed to have "aerosol attack chemtrail evidence". The word "evidence" would lead one to believe that there might be some form of tangible proof here. Unfortunately, there is only a video of planes flying around.

Lets get a few things straight:

"Evidence" isn't a youtube video
"Evidence" isn't something you stumble across on the internet
"Evidence" isn't something that some guy you don't even know posts in 'teh intarweb'

"Evidence" is government documentation
"Evidence" is firsthand knowledge from being part of the operation
"Evidence" is actual research using the scientific method to prove your assertions.

thanks for the insght but i said VISUAL EVIDENCE not SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE, got that? good

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Except that there's no such thing as visual evidence of a "chemtrail". The so called evidence always comes down to "I can tell that's a chemtrail because I can see it is." No one can every say HOW they know other than "I can see the difference." And all the "chemtrails" look EXACTLY like regular contrails.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Because if those are chemtrails then every plane that flies at high altitude is a chemtrail sprayer. And as I said in my first post I can even identify some of the airlines in that video, and from watching them fly overhead here, from looking at the planes leaving contrails. So you're going to tell me that the airlines are involved too?

Explain to me please how they're getting this stuff past the fuel filters and out the engines without destroying the engines in the process? Engines are very sensitive to things like water, and other chemicals in the fuel.

if they WERE spraying chemtrails, why would they pass the chemical through the engine? i think if it IS real, then they would use another method

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Then every one of those videos is a contrail. Because every single one of those planes was "spraying" from the engines.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Except that there's no such thing as visual evidence of a "chemtrail". The so called evidence always comes down to "I can tell that's a chemtrail because I can see it is." No one can every say HOW they know other than "I can see the difference." And all the "chemtrails" look EXACTLY like regular contrails.

valid points, however while they may look the same, contrails do not persist that long all the time, they can persist, but not extremely frequently

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Again, how do you know unless you know the conditions up at altitude. And in the video how can you tell they persist? According to you they're doing tons of spraying around my area, because I ALWAYS see contrails that trail out for MILES behind the planes leaving them.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I don't know if I believe in chemtrails or not.However that being said, I see planes leaving trails almost every day many criss- crossed over my city. I will tell you that members of my family have all those symptoms described in the video,and only developed them after moving here from living in the country.Maybe it's time to get the heck out of Dodge.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   
The different climate in the city can cause a lot of problems. One of the things that chemtrail believers never seem to take into account is that something sprayed at 32,000+ feet is going to take a LONG way to come all the way down to the ground. Something sprayed directly over your head isn't going to come down on you. I've had planes land hours ahead of schedule because they picked up winds higher than 150mph in the jet stream, which is where contrails form.

My mother used to have no trouble whatsoever with her asthma when we lived in Hawaii. Since they moved here to the mainland, she's had sinus problems, and snores when she sleeps now, along with other minor issues. The climate makes a huge difference in your health.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   
but then, from a skeptics point of view, why do these plaes fly in grid formations?

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Where in the world do you live? It seems that you have a lot of air traffic in your area!
How would you administer those type of chemicals over that much area at that altitude and not have prevailing winds mess up whatever calculations you may have had for dosage? And how did "they" get the pilots to buy in to pressing the button to start the chemtrail?

As far as developing symptoms to allergies flu and so on...polluted urban air versus cleaner rural air can give you the same symptoms, and it also seems that the chemicals would be more likely to travel FAR from the intended area and be diluted by the jetstream...

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Why do we drive opposite irections on the road? For the same reason pilots use designated "roadways" in the air to avoid collision!

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing the video. I enjoyed the visual with the text.

A poster earlier said that government documentation is evidence.
It can be but isn't necessarily.

Just keep your head in the sand folks, it is most likely a prettier picture that you see there.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join