It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

zionist U.S. media supresses black on white crime...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Deus_

What are you talking about? You seriously lost me on that rant. I'm not sure if you're making a point, or just saying whatever comes to mind when you hear these names.

Aside from that, maybe the first thing people think of when they see a black person in te media is that the person is black, but that isn't necessarily because of the media's influence, but because you see their picture, and see that they are black.

As for other instances, like Barack Obama, sure they say he's black. He's the only black person serving in the senate. As a whole, the default value of a senator's skin tone is white, unless otherwise specified. A 1/100 ratio often garners that type of recognition, and is one of those things placed on a fact sheet. Another example is Fred Thompson. White man, but currently the only senator to hold a regular acting job, a 1/100 ration that garners recognition

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   

As a whole, the default value of a senator's skin tone is white, unless otherwise specified. A 1/100 ratio often garners that type of recognition, and is one of those things placed on a fact sheet. Another example is Fred Thompson. White man, but currently the only senator to hold a regular acting job, a 1/100 ration that garners recognition

Rasobasi420,

This is precisely where you and I are going to disagree in public education programming/conditioning. By this I mean a television education.

To me the default of a senator is not the colour of their skin or their sex or sexual orientation or their party affiliation. These placebo issues seem to have taken center stage by default from the main issue for a senator. The main issue/default for a US Senator is are they representing the issues of the State from which they are elected. Not their skin colour or any of the other drivel by which we are so often unconsciously hijacked by a placebo phoney media/education/political system.
If it was a member of the House of Represenatives ..are they representing the matters of the constituency..the people of the State from which they are elected. Not their skin colour. Understand???
Your response here in your thread above indicates to me that you are unconsciously on the treadmill and are not aware of it. YOu think your type of thinking is perfectly normal. IT is not ..it is someone elses value system.

What I detect so phoney about these government types is that they are in fact often representing thier party affiliation ..not the people or the states to which they are elected. THis is part of the hijacking process.
The political partys...including the placebo issues used to keep themselves in power are not the issues of the people of this country. This is clear to me. Their method in this hijacking is to keep bombarding us with phoney issues...which only keep the partys intrenched and not actually solve any of the problems they claim to solve or take credit for. Race issues is one of these phoney placebos.

This is what I am lamenting and rebutting ..not skin colour or the media issues. These issues are all part of a larger plan to lead people in a direction for a purpose. Including the issue in this thread. To hijack a people for some longer down the road purpose or direction.
People like me and in their own way YAIWETA are saying

"The king is naked...the king has on no clothes." Especially in this format discussed here.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Orange, I think you missed my point. Of course they're not defined by their skin tone any more than being defined as being an actor. It's just a point on their description. Like Sandra Day O'Connor being named the first female supreme court justice. Her being female isn't the big point, it's just something to scroll across the bottom of the screen, along with other facts, as CNN tells the story.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420
Orange, I think you missed my point. Of course they're not defined by their skin tone any more than being defined as being an actor. It's just a point on their description. Like Sandra Day O'Connor being named the first female supreme court justice. Her being female isn't the big point, it's just something to scroll across the bottom of the screen, along with other facts, as CNN tells the story.

I may have missed your point Rasobasi.

I just dont happen to think it is important for someone to point out that this or that person is black or female or the first or last ..or such. These are all political defaults. That to which I am concerned is whether these people/peoples are competant in their occupations. Other than that ..I am not intrested in the lives of these peoples.

You see Rasobasi.... to my limited knowlege a person or individual is defined by their lineage/family history....their occupation or some great work they have done and left to posterity. Not by thier sex, sexual orientation, or race...or whatever drivel the media is wont to make of merchandize on us.
I find this type of maneuvering by the media and thier social/political slants to be insulting.
Once again I can make up my own mind. I dont need them to do it for me by thier defaults.
In my mind this is all fractionating...dividing..not uniting.
When I see so much of this going on night and day...24/7, I conclude that this fractionalizing and dividing is quite deliberate.

By this knowlege..the "usual suspects " really stand out in my mind. Why ..because you see them so often and regularly and predictably...and always in the same context.

When you see this enough and with predictability and regularity ...the title on this thread becomes obviouis to those of us who can think past the next sound bite. What also becomes obvious is the intent and purpose of this type of conditioning/guilt.

THanks,
Orangetom

[edit on 19-4-2007 by orangetom1999]

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by orangetom1999

You see Rasobasi.... to my limited knowlege a person or individual is defined by their lineage/family history....their occupation or some great work they have done and left to posterity.

On a side note, I'm not sure if people should be defined by their lineage. It's just as bad as defining someone by their race.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by orangetom1999

You see Rasobasi.... to my limited knowlege a person or individual is defined by their lineage/family history....their occupation or some great work they have done and left to posterity.

On a side note, I'm not sure if people should be defined by their lineage. It's just as bad as defining someone by their race.

No ...disagree..absolutely not. public education again. Lineage is of a particular family...not a race. This means parents, grandparents, aunts cousing...great grandparents. etc etc..also within that family...thier occupations and other facts of that family such as occupations.
Nothing here is said about race..yet people automatically tend to be drawn to this dogma by conditioning. I can only conclude that I have survived the indoctrination somewhere and gotten over public school education. Shame on me!!!

I for example know that on the German side..my mothers side my Grandfather was a streetcar driver/operator.My Grandmother sold pretzels from a roadside stand. Nothing to do with race. Race is not the issue here.
Fathers side we have Hawaiians which is a melting pot..Phillipinos, native Hawaiian, Portuguese. This too is a lineage..going back some years. Mostly farmers, sharecroppers, and part time fishermen...the males and females.

For those heavy into Geneology you can include inlaws too and show the family tree and how it intermingled with different marriages.

Nonetheless it is not about race..but lineage...family lineage..not the whole race/races as men are wont to do so often today.

YOu see Rasosabi420...today in our intelligence we are want to throw away our family history for the history of a consumption oriented people..we define ourselves by what we consume and know about our consumption habits. WE are so sophisticated that many of us know the next product drivel coming down the pipe but so little about our familys or the history of our nation. What we do know and are spoon fed about we must be made to feel guilty. Not me ..not intrested.

When we as a people know so little about anything..historically it is very easy to control and make us feel guility concerning just about any and everything to come down the pipe...whatever is next on the schedule.
Dont worry ...the next drama issue is not far behind the last one. No thanks.

I would rather read and decide about the history for myself and make up my own mind.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I dont even see the logic of this post? So you are saying that people with more melanin are killing people with lesser melanin? Stupid #. Skin color means nothing. You are an idiot even if you were flourescent green and you would still be one in any other color. AS a white person I can easily say that we have been responsible for 10 times the number of murders commited by black people and that is probably way short of the actual number. The only difference is that when white people kill we tend to do it on a mass scale because of our lack of spiritual essence. Ask the jews about that perhaps.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 11:00 PM
link   
This murder makes me sick to my stomach, there is a stupid double race standard when it comes to black and white. Its ok for black people to be racist all the time, and when one other person says a racist remark about black people the whole world stops and reverend Al shipton/sharpton whatver comes to stop everything. Im sorry but this is ridiculous. The people responsible for slavery do not exist anymore. If this was the case Should i go out and kill all germans or japanese for WW2, should I go and kill all former roman descendants because my great great....grandfather was a slave for the roman empire. Just stupid ridiculousness.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by god_of_wine
I dont even see the logic of this post? So you are saying that people with more melanin are killing people with lesser melanin? Stupid #. Skin color means nothing. You are an idiot even if you were flourescent green and you would still be one in any other color. AS a white person I can easily say that we have been responsible for 10 times the number of murders commited by black people and that is probably way short of the actual number. The only difference is that when white people kill we tend to do it on a mass scale because of our lack of spiritual essence. Ask the jews about that perhaps.

Blacks commit the same amout of murder here in the US as do whites although they comprise only 20% of the population. In essence they are 5 times more likley to commit murder.

Source: FBI statistics

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Look at this video:

www.flurl.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I clearly stated in my initial post that this topic was not brought up to further fan racial flames. Please, let's not let this discussion morph into a Stormfront -like mindset. Thx

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 09:00 AM
link   
god-of, A weak twist !!!......You should work on your comprehension skills. Try reading the initial post again and get back to us.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 09:38 AM
link   
HE SAID "All Cultures are are RACISTS ...and I said "DO NOT TIE ME IN WITH YOU" ...TOM ... You can turn what someone else says but don't do it to me... Don't even TRY !

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 09:45 AM
link   
This is how you Critique people ... Raso ... Just cause you see this and say owe ... This senator has two sets of Twins ... That makes him the only one ... Which is a 1/100 chance of it happening. Lets call him the "Baby Maker" ... No this doesn't happen .. This happen because you look at these people and see in them WHAT YOU SEE ... I can't help it you look at Michael Vick and think of a QUOTE UNQUOTE "BLACK QUARTERBACK" ... Cause I see a player that puts up amazing stats whenever he is not hurt and then I also see Marcus Vick --His younger brother which is a God given waste of TALENT. But you see the SEGRATORY things in life ... Hmmm ... I wonder if this was instilled in you when you were YOUNG PROBABLY FROM YOUR PARENTS OR FAMILY AS A WHOLE.

That is what I AM TALKING ABOUT ... DID I SPELL IT OUT CLEARLY ENOUGH FOR YOU ????????????

Deus_

What are you talking about? You seriously lost me on that rant. I'm not sure if you're making a point, or just saying whatever comes to mind when you hear these names.

Aside from that, maybe the first thing people think of when they see a black person in te media is that the person is black, but that isn't necessarily because of the media's influence, but because you see their picture, and see that they are black.

As for other instances, like Barack Obama, sure they say he's black. He's the only black person serving in the senate. As a whole, the default value of a senator's skin tone is white, unless otherwise specified. A 1/100 ratio often garners that type of recognition, and is one of those things placed on a fact sheet. Another example is Fred Thompson. White man, but currently the only senator to hold a regular acting job, a 1/100 ration that garners recognition

[edit on 20-4-2007 by Deus_Brandon]

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 09:49 AM
link   
How can you say anything of the such about "WHITE PEOPLE" ... You need to find another way to state such things ... QUIT CATEGORIZING ...

Originally posted by god_of_wine

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 10:02 AM
link   
deus, I wasn't referrencing any of your comments!

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deus_Brandon

That is what I AM TALKING ABOUT ... DID I SPELL IT OUT CLEARLY ENOUGH FOR YOU ????????????

Nope, still not getting it.

It would help me understand if it was written with proper sentence structure, punctuation, and stream of consciousness. This is not a dig by the way, and maybe it's my problem, but I don't think I understand what you're saying.

Also, are you talking about my mama?

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 10:28 AM
link   
And Orangetom,

I know I'm the son of a fisherman, and I'm the son of a Doctor, but I don't define myself in that way. My personal definition is something that no one else would ever know.

And publicly, no one is defined by their lineage, but by their deeds.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 12:31 PM
link   

And Orangetom,

I know I'm the son of a fisherman, and I'm the son of a Doctor, but I don't define myself in that way. My personal definition is something that no one else would ever know.

Wow Folks,
I have no idea who are the Vick brothers outside of what is posted about them here. Until the post above I had never heard of them.
IM not a sports kind of guy. Nevertheless I wish them well in whatever their endevours. I just wont be watching or paying for their sports.

Rasobasi420,

However you choose to identify yourself is your buisness. It is not a default by someone like the media or the "Usual Suspects." You are certainly capable of doing so. Others will often judge you by what they see and observe. THat is their buisness.
Like my other posts...I will make up my own mind..you do the same. I suggest that you dont use the standard societal defaults that "experts" try to foist off on us. Make up your own mind too.

As to your usage of the term "publicly"...I wouldnt give two hoots for the public or publicly. Most of "publicly" is at a newspaper level or below with very imature emotional levels. I'm not intrested in what the public thinks.
I am intrested only in what I and my family know. Everyone else can publicly.."P-ss off." Thats just the way I think. I keep pretty much to myself and everyone else can go by on the treadmill. I will get on and off when I want and choose. Not when someone else decides.
But that is just me Rasobasi420. YOu dont have to buy into that. Im just not that social that I am intrested in this stuff by "experts" leading me around by the nose. It is just the way I think and analyze what I see around me.

Thanks for your posts,
Orangetom

[edit on 20-4-2007 by orangetom1999]

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 09:30 PM
link   

And Orangetom,

With all due respect, a great many people do seem to define themselves by their lineage. The word Ibn means "son of" in Arabic (if I'm not mistaken), and is a particularly important means by which they introduce themselves.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join