Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

zionist U.S. media supresses black on white crime...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 02:26 PM
link   
The double rape/ torture/murder of two white college students by four black males has never been reported by any national media source since it occurred by in January. We've all seen the endless coverage the likes of Anna Nicole, Britany, K-Fed, Natalie Holloway have gotten. Under the guise of 'multiculturalism' like 'feminism' each really soft sell communism, white perps are media appropriate black perps aren't. The details of this crime are so horrendous it is mind boggling. I post this not to infuse any anomous toward any ethnic group and further perpetuate the Zionists favorite tool 'the dialectic' but to help Americans see how one small group has conditioned and manipulated you since you first sat down to watch Bugs Bunny. There will be a rally to briing attention to the horrific crimes committed against Channon Christian and her boyfriend Christopher Newsom. Idiots and provacatuers will attempt to ruin this attempt at a peaceful vigil to merely bring attention to the media blackout.

pcapostate.blogspot.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 02:55 PM
link   
yeah, it's happening here in the United Kingdom as well.

We are biased, admits the star of BBC News...

Many left-leaning newspapers and television media pander to ethnic minorities at the expense of the white majority.

There are many instances of racist attacks being reported on prime-time news when it is against ethnic minorities, but if a white person gets murdered then it seems to be suppressed for fear of backlash from the white majority.

Question...

Who the hell are the media to control our thoughts in such a way? If white boys are being stabbed, mugged or murdered for the colour of their skin or their religion then I sure as hell want to hear about it. How else can a population react fairly to the current situation in the UK?

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 04:53 PM
link   
boyg, its the same sick group who control what we both see each night on tv. My only hope here in the US is that all groups awaken to the fact that were all cattle or goyim and viewed as deceiveable and expendable. I'm waiting for the inevitable 'anti-semetic' label....it's always so convienent.

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Yeah, its terrible. We need a revolution.

Mod Edit: Please Review This Link.

ABOUT ATS: Warnings for one-line or short responses

[edit on 12-4-2007 by chissler]

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 05:48 PM
link   
have you ever watched the local news in america? almost every story is about a dangerous black male committing some crime.

and how is the media ZIONIST?

ohhhh
i see where this is going

you're just spouting off the talking points of bigoted extremists

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by mnmcandiez

This statement is typical of Cleveland...the poorest and most racist city in America (most in Cleveland make minimum wage).

www.post-gazette.com...

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul
have you ever watched the local news in america? almost every story is about a dangerous black male committing some crime.

Exactly. Makes it harder for folks to realize that race has nothing to do with anything, but the American media doesn't care much...
Walking through Cleveland, it is not uncommon for me to witness some white folks drive by yelling at some black folks "I hate you [N-word]s!". Drive down the wrong street (like E Lakeside) and you may even see some cops beating the nonsense out the unfortunately lucky innocent black dude for the day (complete with tasers and fists and blood all over the place).
The American media definitely needs to be more race sensitive, and give black americans a break (at least for a day!).

stolenlives.org

www.wksu.org...

[Mod Edit: Link Format - Jak]

[edit on 8/4/07 by JAK]

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Why would Zionists, or Americans for that matter, want to suppress black on white crime? I really don't get it. Please read up on Zionism.

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by MegaCurious
This statement is typical of Cleveland...the poorest and most racist city in America (most in Cleveland make minimum wage).

Are you kidding me? I live in Cleveland and have whitenessed only racism toward white people. The majority of white people wouldn't go and do that. You're exaggerating and telling a bunch of crap.

ABOUT ATS: Warnings for excessive quoting, and how to quote

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Errrr I hate to burst your Liberal bubble - but you have heard of the Duke rape case. You know, the one where 3 white college students were publically pilloried for the alleged rape of a stripper who had a half dozen DNA samples in her that didn't match any of the (entire) Lacrosse team accused of raping her.

Now this. Four black guys rape, remove the sexual organs of, and then murder a young white couple - and the media, your black hating media, is NOWHERE TO BE SEEN.

Just Google it - with the exception of local news all you will see are thousands of blog entries.

Media bias is heavily pro-black, the irony is that miniroties are responsible for such disproportionate levels of crime (don't make me quote the FBI crime statistics) that it still looks like a negative bias.

This whole story stinks - the networks are afraid to cover it, but the people are not - blog traffic on some sites is up 400% because of this one story.

A real, genuine conspiracy - unusual for ATS - and highly ironic that it will go largely unnoticed by the larger membership.

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by mnmcandiez

QFT

ABOUT ATS: Warnings for one-line or short responses

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 10:30 AM
link   
peyres, Listen to Myron Fagen's audio declaration back from 1967 and you'll learn something you don't know now. Good luck!

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by YIAWETA
peyres, Listen to Myron Fagen's audio declaration back from 1967 and you'll learn something you don't know now. Good luck!

While I dont particularl care for YIAWETA's approach to this topic I find little argument with their reasoning.

There is a astonishing lack of information along the lines of what YIAWETA is describing and I have known about this for years now.
In the days before home computers I listened to shortwave radio broadcasts from foreign nations when they would broadcast in English. I came to realize how much news and information was never allowed to be told here in America. A land with supposedly "freedom of the press." I came to realize how big a paper curtain there actually was here. It is obvious that this continues even with the advent of the home computer though in certain events it is difficult to cover up with people who independently communicate and exchange opinion/thinkng with this device.

I will remind the readers...that much violence in this particular race is against other members of thier race. This too is not covered in the media for what it is. It is allowed to pass in silence. To the viewer who can think past the latest broadcast of American Idol or the LA Lakers game this becomes obvious...night after night after night in the news.
However...with the advent of the Phil Donahu genre years ago..and the social development of the "Victim Dictum" for ratings the body politic ,who also finance public education ,did not miss out on this tool to emotionally mold public opinion and conduct. The "Victum Dictum" is a very powerful tool to galvanize a predictable controllable voting block at election time.
In my mind and thinking ,the reason this cannot be told for what it is and only white racism is promoted and covered, is that the media, who shill in particular for a certain political party ,must only promote only one angle on the "victum dictum" in order to control this group for gauranteed, malliable, controllable, predictable votes. They are being used in this manner and only one type of racism is deliberately promoted for votes.
This is what the media and public education is protecting by thier one way silence on events described by YAIWETA. For to put light on this and make the public aware of it is to lose or put at risk a huge controllable, gauranteed voting block. This cannot be tolerated.
Remember this ..the media shills for thier political party...and public education is paid for and financed by the body politic who use or misuse the media for thier purposes. The body politic by this technique will also use/misue public education for this purpose. YOu dont have to be a genius to see this clearly. This deceptiveness/disinformation cannot be allowed to be made light upon..it must be protected at public expense. The most expendable disposable vote here in this system is the majority for they will vote all kinds of non predictable ways.
In the high electorial vote states this is the vote which must be kept ineffective. The minority votes..are the votes which need to be galvanized by the "victum dictcum technique to keep one certain political party in power. You must needs only prey on thier fears. Fear and insecurity are a constant diet for this portion of the public in the political arena. Another one is guilt conditioning on the other portion to neutralize them. This dichomoty is used to control maneuver and manipulate. It is especially effective if both partys dont know it is happening and are constantly arguing and debating placebo issues not important to the controllers or puppet masters. By this I mean racial issues...the placebo. They dont care about racial issuss ..they care about the votes to maintain power and control.

There is also a very anti white bias in the media and this too is obvious to someone who can see past American Idol and the LA Lakers game. It is deliberatelly fostered by someone and twords some goal. THE media coverage is very clear to those who can see the pattern and fingerprint.
The Duke University Rape case is slated to become a textbook event or index/reference point in bringing this fingerprint to the American Consciousness. That is ...those Americans who can see past the latest installment of American Idol and the LA Lakers game.

In my mind for years and years now ...going back decades ...the media is a guilty accomplice in this fraud and deception.

By the way..I will also state that Blacks are just as much a part of this control group as are whites. It is my belief by observation that certain blacks are begining to realize this and are not buying into it. This is a very slow awareness/awakening but I have detected it happening. I hope this awareness among blacks snowballs.

I have been disgusted with the media for years and years now and as a sidelight of making their connection to the political process I am also disgusted with politicians.

One more thing. This default setting for which so many are wont to use to justify this kind of horror...slavery...is a placebo. They are wont to use this placebo to justify stupidity.
No amount of past history justifys this type of violent against another..or anothers property. This is a cheap time warp technique used to distract others from the horror of this criime.
The common Time Warp technique so often used by politicians and educators is to stick everyone back in a time warp somewhere and rationalize this stupidity as if it is still happening today ..as it was over a hundred years ago. Only education can stupid a people down this far to not be able to catch it for what it is...brainwashing/disinformation/ and deflection. You folks need to be aware of this technique and fingerprint and be able to spot it when it happens or is being attempted to grab you by the gonads.
The Duke University Rape case is textbook of this type of racism, sexism, class warfare, and male disposability/expendability practiced by the body politic and shilled for by the media. While in the early days I did not know the particulars of the caseI was savy enough to realize that the media was attempting to try, convict, and punnish these three boys in the arena of public opinion even before any trial had taken place. The college itself ..a place of higher learning and learned people of letters...who should have known better ..jumped right on the politically correct bandwagon. Shame on them. They too have blotted thier credibility with me on Higher Education.
This is why this particular case is a Index case..a turning point in identifying this type of public masterbation by the media and body politic. YOu people need to be aware of this fingerprint as it will surely crop up again. You will know clearly by this fingerprint and the presence of the "Usual Suspects" shilling and making commentary on the next event as if they are somehow more "Expert " than you or I. THey will try again with predictability to jerk you off emotionally with the next event. Be on guard for this fingerprint.

You have to go to school to get this stupid. Ordinary thinking people are not this dumb regardless of what race.

The problem with so many Americans today is that the bulk of public education/conditioning today is in fact television education...majoring in emotional satisfaction/justification ...no matter how stupid it is...including the news media.

You people need to wise up and learn to cut the puppet strings...both blacks and whites here.

By the way..YAIWETA..I have Myron Fagans tape from way back in the 1960s. Much of what he outlines in this tape is taking place today. Others have taken up Myron Fagans work and updated it to keep pace with current events and control techniques.
I also remember the Wichita, Kansas killings some five years ago and the almost total abscence of national news coverage on this. Contrast this with the drivel which is passing for news today like this blond bimbos death,Paris Hilton, and ....what is that other blonde bimbo...ahh...Brittany!!
And dont forget this lated American Idol hero...Sanjaya...good grief..talk about scraping the bottom of the barrel in all these events for news. This is what I mean by Placebos.

Thanks to all for thier posts,
Orangetom

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Retsehyou have heard of the Duke rape case.

WOW, you have one case. and i did say LOCAL news. almost every night in st. louis there is a story about some dangerous young black male on any local news station.

Now this. Four black guys rape, remove the sexual organs of, and then murder a young white couple - and the media, your black hating media, is NOWHERE TO BE SEEN.

again, 1 case. every night i watch the news and every night there is a story about a dangerous black male. even though most crime in my city is evenly distributed among all races.

Media bias is heavily pro-black, the irony is that miniroties are responsible for such disproportionate levels of crime (don't make me quote the FBI crime statistics) that it still looks like a negative bias.

um, minorities are ARRESTED more, they are CONVICTED more, but they are also found to have been FALSELY ACCUSED, IMPRISONED, AND CONVICTED more.

the media isn't pro-black one bit. wcbstv.com...
look at the graphic they use for "hate crime"
it's a black guy holding a baseball bat!

the majority of hate crimes in the untied states are committed by the white majority, what use would they have for a "hate crime" graphic depciting a black person as the perpetrator?

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   
YAIWETA,

Are you implying in your original post that there are

"Racial Offsets"

being practiced and promoted by someone here in America??

But this cannot be possible in a society where equality and fairness is so institutionalized?

You know.."Racial Offsets".

Like that drivel the Eco people are attempting to do with "Carbon Offsets" for using up to many carbon producing products.

Only in this case we have "Racial Offsets" used to play through without any debate or disagreement.

By the way ..is this technique.."Racial Offsets" a type of censorship??

Just curious about yours and the take of others on this.

I brought this concept up at work the other night and got some good laughs. The guys who can think past American Idol and the LA Lakers got it. They understood right away that there was a serious side to my statement.

Thanks,
Orangetom

[edit on 12-4-2007 by orangetom1999]

[edit on 12-4-2007 by orangetom1999]

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 05:51 PM
link   
That is a disgusting crime indeed.. I certainly hope all four get the death penalty..

I am not sure what you mean by zionist not reporting black on white race crimes.. zionist? Jews? Mostly white? Wouldn't they want to fuel whites with hatred towards blacks?

But anyways, I don't believe this got news coverage because it was black on white.. it causes anger and we don't want to upset white people. I do believe that if this where 4 white guys who did this to a black girl ... Lacross team? yes, it would have been deemed racist and would have sparked rallies and such..

But I don't think people consider crimes against whites to be hate-race inspired.. I believe a blind eye is turned on it, it is simply a crime..

But then to say that the media ignores all black crime is a complete lie.. most news coverage is of a black male.. most missing children cases getting all the attention in the media is of a white women..

Soo .. I don't think it is the media ignoring black crimes, they give it plenty of attention, I think they simply ignore crimes that can cause hate filled attacks in retaliation, as has been done in the past..

There is plenty of "reverse" racism in this country, and else where, but the media is white controlled..

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 07:44 PM
link   
i just thought of another reason why this may not have gotten reported... it's not very tv friendly. just look at it, it's gruesome. you don't want to put that on the news, people will change channels to happier news

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 10:51 AM
link   
orangetom, Thanks for your post here. You're expressed it much more eloquently than I could. The use of guilt is overriding here. It's the same method imposed by Holocaust Industry worldwide. The notion being that "our sufferring is so great that it trumps all critcisms of us and any attempt to question our motives must mean you're just an anti-semite"

Madness, I never said that local news isn't ripe with black perps, it most definitely is. I'm referring to national news and it's mechanations. As in the Imus situation waiting in the wings is The 'Parade in a Cup'. I mentioned to friends last Friday that by Monday morning all the usual suspects would be on board demanding exactly what they did demand.

Rock, Look into the origins and founders of the NAACP. There wasn't a black president of the NAACP until the sixties, some 50 years after it's creation. What ethnic group goes out of their way to help bolster another groups position in society?....In reality none. Blacks have been used by Zionists ever since. I only wish both blacks and whites in this country could begin to see beyond the veil.

On Imus....
It wouldn't suprise me in the least that Imus took a bullet for the hometeam here. Very little is left to chance or happenstance any longer. Imus will walk with a well funded severence package. He did what he was told to do.

[edit on 13-4-2007 by YIAWETA]

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I like others here did not say that the media doesnt report black criime. What the media does is place emphasis in particular on white verses black crime and promotes what they term "Hate Crime" in only one direction.

They downplay it in the other direction.

I dont believe in "Hate Crime" To me there is only "Crime." No matter who is commiting crime.

In my mind the usage of the political dogma "Hate Crime " is a man made phoney construct to be taken advantage of by the system in place for political reasons..not for the reasons of crime prevention. This category like other "PLacebos" is for poltical control not for the control of crime.
This is a phoney.

Crime is crime no matter who is doing it.

The disgusting thing to me is that some political hack or hacks now want
Quota crime and punnishment. When you look at the "Usual Suspects" this is exactly the kind of drivel they are promoting. Yet whey you watch the nightly news you see something quite different for which these "experts " are not wont to explain ..but only politically juggle for advantage.
So they must emotionally juggle the American conscience by guilt conditioning to take the view away from numbers that they dont want to explain. THsi is to me the purpose of the Hate Crime fingerprint. This is to me deflection. Political deflection/disinformation.

This too has caused me to question the integrity of the political process and politicians in this country.

You can see this fingerprint any night of the week in any major town or city in this country.
If you get enough "Hate Crime " conditioning/programming you will eventually get crime and punnishment by quotas. This is the very best that intelligent, sophistcated, reasonable men can do. Watch closely for this fingerprint by the social/guilt engineers ..especially close to election times when they need the votes.

By the way Yiaweta...you are correct about the origins of the NAACP.
I have known this for some years now.

I am surmising that you know what the term Talmud or Talmudic implys...yes?? Not by race or culture..but how it applys across the political and social structure. Do you know or have any idea???

Thanks to all here for their posts,
Orangetom

[edit on 13-4-2007 by orangetom1999]

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 12:21 PM
link   

i just thought of another reason why this may not have gotten reported... it's not very tv friendly. just look at it, it's gruesome. you don't want to put that on the news, people will change channels to happier news

I find this statement of yours very difficult in which to buy . I say this because when you look at the absolute drivel which passes for entertainment on the boob tube and in movie houses...it just like many of the political positions foisted on us by guilt..the numbers dont add up.

The media/medium are not beyond shoveling this "not very tv friendly" drivel down our boob tubes any night of the week and all day long in the talk show format complete with emotional masterbation and lie detector/DNA tests to justify this emotional jerking off. This daily and nightly deluge is exactly what you describe..not very tv friendly ...but it does get ratings from a very programmed emotionally dependent public.

WAIWETA,
To take the thoughts I have proposed on this thread in my various posts to the next step twoards the goal to which I alluded.

This type of conditioning ..especially by the "usual suspects"..is precisely how you condition a gullible easily lead public raised mostly on emotional television/movie conditioning. When you subject them to this kind of continuous clue and cue and then subject them and their children to this unthinking conditioning for years and years of public schooling.....you are now in a position to "Hijack" certain aspects of the political process.

The term I often use in this Non Thinking...is HIJACKING!!! This is a political hijacking.

This is the manner in which certain aspects of our lives are hijacked out from under us..by this type of non thinking and being emotionally stroked/masterbated by "Experts."

Now that I am aware of this fingerprint and with the help of certain elders we are able to spot it over and over again being applied to a unawares public. Make no mistake ..this is exactly what it is..with certain predictability. This is one manner in which our feedoms are lost..by this emotional technique aimed towards a HIJACKING.

Pay particular attention in the future for this fingerprint to rear its ugly head again for votes in elections.

Some of us continue to attempt to connect the dots so to speak.

Just some rambling thoughts from this corridor,
Thanks,
Orangetom

[edit on 13-4-2007 by orangetom1999]

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 09:41 AM
link   
orangetom, You're exactly right here. The dialectic is imposed regularly on racial, religious, political and sexual issues. It is exhaustive and distracting to the 'affected parties'. I refuse to be baited any longer by any of these props. My real concern lies in what is actually going on while we're collectively distracted by the 'circus'. People can't be left to their own accord, they might begin to see their fellow Americans as men, women, fathers, mothers, bankers, architects or even soldiers. This would be disasterous. America being a true melting pot of a like minded respectful and decent citizenry would mark failure for tptb.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join