Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

zionist U.S. media supresses black on white crime...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   
No, I understand what you're saying, I just don't think you have a point, or you haven't proven your point enough to convince me. You can say I'm unenlightened all you want, but it doesn't equate to evidence.

I can just as easily say that the media is downplaying white on everyone crime, and say it's a Zionist plot. But at the end of the day, you don't have the evidence necessary to support your claim, and neither would I. (However, I'm sure I'd have more than you)

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I mention the cases of which I particularly know. I dont actually keep track of that many since I am not intrested in the "usual suspects" and thier drama techniques.

I do know that this happens with regularity and predictability. Hurricane Katrina and the Duke case..in particilar are the two events which have begin to index this fingerprint in the American conscience and make plain and clear this dogma in motion as a political tool by someone or some organization. It is happening with to much regularity and predictability to be accidental or coincedental.
I also know with regularity and predictability that the media jumps on this for ratings and sensationalism..also to shill for thier particular political partys. THey too have lost credibility.

There "IS" a pattern/fingerprint to these events. It is not accidental. It is going to reach the point in the American Conscience where the public is going to say..." Oh Boy ..here comes another one..the same movie with the same story line....with the same people..... OK..what are the LA Lakers doing today." This is already happening.

Views the likes of which YAIWETA and myself are want to express will never be heard in what passes for the media nor in public education...nor in Politics except to reducule or discount.

ATS/BTS/PTS is one of the few avenues where this type of expression will even be allowed.

I will say it again...there are people out here catching on..even in the black community. THey too are tired of being on the string.
I look foreward to the day when more and more people will catch on and begin to think for themselves and put a identifying mark on the "Usual Suspects."

I am not intrested in being hijacked onto this bandwagon by these people or any other group for their purposes. I will cut my own road thank you.

Orangetom

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 03:33 PM
link   
In regards to Katrina, it's not something that can be used as a "here we go again" case. The last natural disaster this devastating happened decades ago, long before any attempt to appease the black population. It's an entity unto itself, and can't be fit into the same category as anything else.

And what was it about Katrina specifically that showed the media trying to appease blacks?

And that leaves the Duke case, which alone isn't enough to show a "Zionist conspiracy".

And you keep saying "the Usual Suspects". Who might they be exactly? White Males? Well, they do make up a third of the entire population of the US, so it stands to reason that many stories will have them as the centerpiece.

Again, this is only when crime is reported in the mainstream media. Unless it's a major case, like the school shooting that just occurred, it's not going to get any airtime. Black or white.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Raso,
Here it is from the way back machine. This is from Myron Fagen's audio declaration back in 67' regarding Zionism and specifically here Israel Cohen's book published in the twenties....

"At that banquet; Israel Cohen told me that he was then engaged in writing a book which was to be a follow-up on Zangwill's "The Melting-Pot." The title of his book was to be "A Racial-Program for the 20th Century." At that time I was completely absorbed by my work as a playwright, and significant as that title was, its real-objective never dawned on me nor was I interested in reading the book. But it suddenly hit me with the force of a hydrogen-bomb when I received a newspaper-clipping of an item published by the Washington D.C. Evening Star in May 1957. That item was a verbatim reprint of the following excerpt in Israel Cohen's book "A Racial-Program for the 20th Century" and it read as I quote:

"We must realize that our party's most powerful weapon is racial-tension. By propounding into the consciousness of the dark races, that for centuries they have been oppressed by the whites, we can move them to the program of the communist party. In America; we will aim for subtle victory. While inflaming the Negro minority against the whites; we will instill in the whites a guilt-complex for their exploitation of the Negroes. We will aid the Negroes to rise to prominence in every walk of life, in the professions, and in the world of sports and entertainment. With this prestige; the Negro will be able to intermarry with the whites and begin a process which will deliver America to our cause." Record of June 7, 1957; by Representative Thomas G. Abernethy.

Subtle destruction of the American family {all races} through meticulous planning.

[edit on 16-4-2007 by YIAWETA]

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420
In regards to Katrina, it's not something that can be used as a "here we go again" case. The last natural disaster this devastating happened decades ago, long before any attempt to appease the black population. It's an entity unto itself, and can't be fit into the same category as anything else.

And what was it about Katrina specifically that showed the media trying to appease blacks?

And that leaves the Duke case, which alone isn't enough to show a "Zionist conspiracy".

And you keep saying "the Usual Suspects". Who might they be exactly? White Males? Well, they do make up a third of the entire population of the US, so it stands to reason that many stories will have them as the centerpiece.

Again, this is only when crime is reported in the mainstream media. Unless it's a major case, like the school shooting that just occurred, it's not going to get any airtime. Black or white.

I am not here rebutting or debating for a Zionist Conspiracy. If you look back on my posts I do no such thing.

I did however bring up a point about Talmidism..which is a religious doctrine going back many centurys. It is often attributed to the Hebrews but actually has its origins in Paganism. The Hebrews came into contact with this dogma in captivity in Babylon.

This dogma survives today in the form where you notice that some people stick together in an organized manner where they can treat insiders in the clique differently from outsiders of this clique.This identifier of the clique..the insiders can be identified by oath, by race, wealth, sex, sexual orientation, education etc etc etc. Whatever standard or fingerprint you choose...it is them verses us.
THe key to this is such that most people dont even know it is going on. It is often done in secret. If you can educate/condition people to think this is actually normal or deserved...entitled....mores the better. As YAIWETA alludes...guilt conditioning works well on certain people. Entitlement on the others. People have come to think this is normal. It is not ...it is seductive and destructive. It takes some real perceptive acumen to see through this type of thing.

IN this instance for the purposes of this thread..the indicatior or fingerprint is race.

In regards to Katrina...I dont get your point??? I was not talking about the last natural disaster of this type...I was speaking specifically of this natural disaster of this type....remember..,not some twenty or more years ago(your point not mine)...way back stuck in a time warp some where.
In this natural disaster you see precisely what I and YAWETA have been describing. And it is going to happen again. Same suspects by these fingerprints...

Guilt conditioning being taken advantage of by some group
Massive implications by leaders ,experts and the "usual suspects" and also the media of racism motives. Divisiveness ..not unity.
THe blame game massively used by racial implications.
People deliberately divided by this technique...not united.

Then to top this all off...the above five lines of type...hijacked by one side of the body politic for political purposes...and using precisely the above strategy to continue on...and still doing it today.

THis show got so pitiful that even professional politicians got caught up in it and were conducting themselves in what I and many others consider to be a very unprofessional manner while spouting off the same mantras based also on the above five lines.

By the way ..are you admitting by your post that "appeasement " of the black population is taking place??? Is this racism?? Leading to the ability to shakedown a system??

Which brings us to the topic of the "usual suspects". I am refering specifically to Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson. Sorry Rasobasi420...but.in these stories, the regularity by which the media predictably places these suspects in the center stage makes them suspect. I will also point out quite specifically that these two "usual suspects " do not make up one third of the population so the frequency by which they are thrust as the center piece as "Experts " on a issue makes this very appearence suspect. This cannot be accidental but deliberate. No Genius required here.

Gotta go..worked all night last night 12 hours ...shut eye is at a premium here. Going in to do the same tonight.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by orangetom1999

I dont necessarily buy into this position you are proposing here. I know by experience that blacks, latinos, orientals, and arabs can be very racist.

I never said they weren't "racist". Infact I believe all culture's are racist, it's just a part of life. Birds of a feather flock together. What I'm getting at is that the new's media is a racist entity. They are not racist because they only show racism form a certain race on the news. They are racist because by doing this, by making big news of white on black violence, they are lieing to our faces. They are saying that they are against racism, and thus they are a friend of humanity no matter what race you are. But that is tottaly not true, infact they are the driving force for the media censorship of the deaths of American's at home, abroad, Palestinians.

It's sort of like pretending to like America but at the same time screwing us over. The media is like a parasite.

I do believe all act's of racism should be reported on the news. Not because it will discredit this or that race, but because it will give the public a sense of acknowledgement that yes we are America. This does go on and we are not going to stand there silent about it anymore. We will report racial violence on the news and debate it like it should be done in a multicultural society.

The US Congress and Senate should resemble the United Nation's, not the British Parliament.

But even if the News did report racism, and the Government head's were more multicultural it would still not help the world.

The fact is that the world has limited resources, and people are born everyday. Everyone want's heaven on Earth, so they beat their war drums, and shake the Earth with their will.

There's not much for human being's to do but speculate. Afterall, even when the NWO come's to the world one day. There will always be groups against eachother and against the NWO.

---

the rape and murder of the white couple is crazy. It should have been on teh News. I believe when rape and murder is less important then merely calling someone "nappy headed hoes", theres something terribly wrong.

It really show's you how much these guy's don't give a crap about human life.

[edit on 17-4-2007 by rrahim1]

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I agree, your choice of words fits much better than do mine...parasite is a good word to cover the media..though I also know they shill for thier respective political partys.. In this shilling they are as you stated a parasite ..feigning concern...but maneuvering for thier partys. Hence they never really solve problems....but operate in the party interest...first and always.

I dont believe that all forms of racism should be reported on the news. I think there are more important events happening out here than the political topic of racism. As you say...all cultures are racist. This is not new news and information to me and I got over my public education on this line of thought years ago. YOu know ..the "Im ok...your ok" type thinking.
What amazes me is the number of Americans who live in a bubble on this ..they know less about their own culture/history.. much less any other culture or history. Many of us are ,however ,very highly educated in what is on the TV Guide.

And yes..your description of the media as racist is appropriate. They are infact racist while they present a non racist, concerning, feigning face.
I do not believe the media and the politicians/partys for whom they shill are in fact a friend of humanity.

I do not however believe that the US Government should more resemble United Nations. I have no faith in this group to represent anyone outside of the United Nations. They are to me useless in solving anything and have a long history of failures..particularly in Africa. NO confidence here.
However, I agree with you on one thing....the US Government should not resemble the British Government. I have known this for years.....that in certain avenues the British Government has excessive representation in our country. This history is very covered up by our media...more than the racism issue. I have known this for over twenty years now. We are not British here. I do know that in certain intrests ...ecomonic... the United States is the boot lackey for British Financial intrest around the globe. We have been so since the Boxer rebellion in 1899. We lick thier boots when they so tell us. We bleed for them with our very substance produced and our finest blood. This is the only conclusion at which I can arrive when I began to realize that we fight wars constantly for someone and something out here at tremendous cost ..but dont actually bring home any spoils...no new territories. You know..the victors get the spoils in war!! Only Americans can be this naturally dumb to do this over and over and still continue on. This constant history would have destroyed most nations into dust. I have concluded that we have acutally lost these wars or are fighting for someone elses spoils...not for our benifit. As I have said on other posts..only Americans can be this naturally dumb while not connecting the dots and yet wave thier flags while burying thier dead.

Getting off topic a bit here but I use this to illustrate the power to misuse and abuse, misdirect and deflect of the media, government, and public education..on this topic or even racism.
To me all three of these institutions are one connected institution..especially when you realize that governemnt pays for or finances public education. This is true in any nation...not just America.
It is just to me that the media as an extension of the government will...will stoke the flames of racism as a placebo to hide their quest for power and control while whoring out or prostituting public will on the placebo of racism. This way you remain oblivious to their real doings.

This is why I am very dubious about the "Usual Suspects " and any issue on which they get on the bandwagon to stoke the flames...just like the United Nations. They are no different.

By the way..rrahim...I dont look for heaven on earth. I dont believe in it. This is one of the placebos. This earth is a dung heap... a refuse pile. No amount of man made politicing/education is going to make this earth a better place. They are lying and deflecting and feeding us disinformation here. The history of humans has made this clear ..very clear ..no matter what the population levels. There have been a few so called shining examples..but they never last long. The parasites soon enough enter and hijack this system over to their purposes. This too is obvious in the history.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 09:55 AM
link   
There we go saying .... ALL Cultures are racists ... I could guess the color of this man ... But I am not going to go there. As I can INFORM YOU THAT ALL COLORS ARE NOT RACISTS; and that in itself is a RACISTS REMARK.

Don't sterotype or just catalog me as a color ! I maybe the first of my generation but, da**** we are out here.

[edit on 18-4-2007 by Deus_Brandon]

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Great work in this thread Orangetom........

The tip off to the marginalization of the African-American is that his/her color is always at the forefront.
Tony Dungy-is labeled a black head coach
Maya Angelou-is labeled a black poet
Jason Whitlock-is labeled a black columnist
Michael Vick -is labeled a black quarterback
Barack Obama-is labeled a black Democratic candidate

Whereas:
Vera Wang- is a fashion designer
George Lopez-is a comedian
Deepak Chopra-is an author/speaker

As long as ones color proceeds their accomplishments/character they will be forever held back by that. Zionism makes sure of that.

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by YIAWETA

Whereas:

Labeled where? And by whom?

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Raso, No response to my Myron Fagen quote??????........It proves what I'm saying here that Zionism manipulates the races and thus suppresses stories they feel harmful to their cause.

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 12:47 PM
link   
No it doesn't. It just proves that someone can extrapolate the natural progress of the black race based on observations made since the abolition of slavery, and determine how it could be used to one's advantage. It doesn't prove that they had anything to do with the progression, or that the progression was "Zionist" in any way.

Black people had been advancing in society, albeit slowly, since they were first brought over on slave ships. Even before any "Zionist conspiracy" Richard Greener, a black man, graduated from Harvard University. This "proves" that black people were headed towards a larger, more prominent place in American society without Zionism.

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deus_Brandon
There we go saying .... ALL Cultures are racists ... I could guess the color of this man ... But I am not going to go there. As I can INFORM YOU THAT ALL COLORS ARE NOT RACISTS; and that in itself is a RACISTS REMARK.

Don't sterotype or just catalog me as a color ! I maybe the first of my generation but, da**** we are out here.

Sorry Deus...but rrahim used the word cultures...plural..they did not point out any individuals. This indicates to me that you are on the string as are so many ..including me at times. It is very easy if you know certain indexes..or buttons to push ..to put people on a emotional string. This is precisely one of the fingerprints to which we speak as an issue. This is precisely the type of conditioning of which we speak in the method of public education/television education to get people on the bandwagon/control strings..the political/social bandwagon...The racial bandwagon.

I could guess the color of this man

This statement is not worthy of you and is very telling.

To summarize in a different manner for clarity..I am not intrested in the colour of your skin or the skin of others. I am intrested in the colour of your soul.
There is one thing about this medium on these blogs..colour in skin...via the programming of the "usual suspects" is absent here. The colour of ones soul to those schooled in this becomes quite obvious.

It is my opinion that both YAIWETA and myself are speaking of this very thing and our disdain of the medium which attempts to capitalize on skin colour for various reasons and turning this into a career opportunity while at the same time neutralizing others on the basis of thier skin colour.

By medium..I mean

Public Education
Politics
The news and information media
the "usual suspects"

The " Usual Suspects" can include all of these above listings but is most often seen in publilc form as Jessie and Al.
I will leave YAIWETA to thier own interpretation of this list ..but this is my basic outline.
This list is subject to expansion as new mediums or avenues for this type of exploitation are discovered.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Raso, Whatever floats your reality!....sure black people were doing just fine...one day you'll understand, but not today!

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 01:37 PM
link   
YIAWETA I'm not saying black people weren't oppressed. I'm not saying they were "doin' fine". What I am saying is that by 1957 the path that black people were headed was clear, and that given enough time, black people would be politicians, athletes and poets. As a matter of fact, this was already happening in 57' but to a lesser degree than today.

It didn't need Zionism to do it. Are you saying that black people would have been incapable of rising to such a height economically or politically on their own merit? It sounds like you're saying that black people needed Zionists in order to achieve our current role in society.

Also, assuming you're correct (which I'm confident you're not) would you prefer that Zionists had stayed out of black people's business, and that we were still playing the same role in society that we did in '57 or earlier?

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 01:38 PM
link   
YAIWETA

I must confess..I know only one name on that list and that is this person Obama.

I agree with you about the fingerprint you are describing. It is not important to me at all as to whether these people are black. Yet our media must go on to state the importance of the colour of these people. It is the same with Nancy Pelosi. It is not important to me that she is the "First " woman Speaker of the House but this must be pointed out very often.

I can figure out most peoples colour or sex without their help or programming. I dont care that Tiger Woods is black. I care that he plays great golf.

I merely use Tiger Woods as an example...I dont actually watch sports as it doesnt intrest me much at all. Sports too has fallen under this fingerprint I am describing. Part of the control group. Not really intrested in sports.

Rasobasi..this is what we are indexing..that it is so important to someone for purposes of conditioning to make it plain that these people are black. Im not intrested in this piece of information at all. To tell you the truth by my lack of knowlege of most of these people ,I am not intrested in them at all. Another example is the Hollywood usual suspects. I dont consider Hollywood a good index of anything by which to represent American anything. I dont care about thier views or opinions. The fact that they constantly remind me that this person or that person is black or in Hollywood is useless information to me. But it does clearly indicate to me that the fact that they are black or from Hollywood is important information to someone for some purpose not being disclosed.
I am not intrested in this kind of programming.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Why ask the questions to which we should already know the answers ... Just like who makes Rev. Al Sharpton who he is and does what he does. The MEDIA as a whole ... not just the black entertainment TV or ... Spike ... or Extra ... Or CBS or ABC ... or FOX ... It is all of them !!!

Whereas:

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deus_Brandon
There we go saying .... ALL Cultures are racists

Sorry I didn't mean that. I meant some from each culture. I didn't mean everyone. I may have wrote that but I dont believe that.

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 01:55 PM
link   
BTW ... When I hear the name ..Tony Dungee... I think Peyton Manning , Marvin Harrison and Football ... Oh yeah and losing his wife ... OH YEAH and that last year they made a big deal in the superbowl about both head coaches being Black .. OH YEAH ... that was the MEDIA !!!
Maya Angelou --- Like the name ... First thought off hand is ... Like the name ...
Jason Whitlock --- I have no clue to who this is ... But Jason Whitlock ... Hmm
Michael Vick --Think of his brother and how much of a waste of talent he was/is and how he is always hurt .. and never a good fantasy pick.

Barack Obama- I have heard this man speak and he is Black ?? How does he pull off these speeches ... Oh yeah .. He is black ... that is how ... I would love to see Bush stand up and say some of the things that he says. He would be outta the Oval office so fast ...

Whereas:

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   
What about this whole deal with the guy being called out for saying "nappy headed hoes." Is the radiohost at fault for the racial slur, or is the media at fault for putting it in mainstream and making it obvious that these girls were black.

Also I want to add is why there is no contraversy over why something so insignificant to the world would be on News for so long, yet they hide 1,000+ demonstrations to protest 911 off the news.

Maybe this whole black thing is just a way for the media to show that they are actually reporting things, even thing's nobody would hear about making them recognized for being good at catching the news. Only fooling us because they really aren't telling the news, but want us to believe that they report all things even if they are insignificant.

[edit on 18-4-2007 by rrahim1]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join