It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

zionist U.S. media supresses black on white crime...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Okay, this is just rediculous. The media never reports any real news. Why is this case any different than the media ignoring every other random story out there. Is it because this case involved black people? Please

There's not a lot of info on black crime because local reporters are afraid to go anywhere near the ghetto. If actual news were allowed out of the ghetto, the "bright shiny" view of America that everyone has post 9/11 would be shattered. They would see that every child is left behind, and that the economy isn't nearly as good as we're led to believe in the media.

It has nothing to do with "appeasing blacks" or anything. If anything, it's doing more damage to blacks, and anyone who lives in the ghetto.

Out of sight out of mind right?

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I realized for the first time in a long time that SEGREGATION is real.

It is going to get no better !!!

There are blacks and whites and mexicans and indians living together in peace in places. But, that is not the problem, everyone seems to live together quite well. It is the whites that are living with only other whites in their neighborhoods. And the blacks that live only with other Blacks. Or Indians on reservations that are being held back. Or Mexicans that are coming from Mexico and don't realize all the ways that we have helped them.

Anyways segregation and Civil War chats are such a bore to me. As it seems like any topic can be turned or guided towards such talk whenever the real issues at hand are never resolved.

Please do yourself a favor and leave the word black and white with TV's that went out of style in the 80's. Guess what LADIES we have COLOR TELEVISION now ... No need to be sush Extremists such as Rev. Al Sharpton. Going after peoples Jobs ... I should be able to say anything I want to as I am in a free country. But , I can't anymore because of people like ATS ... that monitor and compromise what I say. What freedom of speech do I have if the words that roll off my tongue hurt like the bullets that are poured out of a GUN.

Time to grow up and remember STICKS AND STONES but ... WORLD WHERE HAVE WE GONE ???????????????

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Robasi, You missed the point entirely. It 'is' about the victimization of all minorites through an imposed quilt on the majority. It's false appeasement , a rouse. Somehow, I expected more from you.

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Sorry YIAWETA, I think you missed the point, and are using this story as a means to vent your racial frustration.

But hey, more power to you.

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by YIAWETA
orangetom, You're exactly right here. The dialectic is imposed regularly on racial, religious, political and sexual issues. It is exhaustive and distracting to the 'affected parties'. I refuse to be baited any longer by any of these props. My real concern lies in what is actually going on while we're collectively distracted by the 'circus'. People can't be left to their own accord, they might begin to see their fellow Americans as men, women, fathers, mothers, bankers, architects or even soldiers. This would be disasterous. America being a true melting pot of a like minded respectful and decent citizenry would mark failure for tptb.

Yes, That is the correct word to describe what is happening "dialectic". And correct again when you say .."distracted by the circus." Somewhere long the line of events years back I caught on to the distraction technique. IT took the form of being diverted to debating and arguing what I term Placebos..so that you never see the bulls eye. YOu constantly get your view deflected at a tangent from the bulls eye. Where most people are aiming at is not the target.
This is a regular diet in politics and not just in this country. I too weary of this type of spoon feeding.

I work in shipbuilding with people of colour. It matters not to me their colour. What does matter on certain of the most difficult jobs is Character. Do they have the right stuff to go the distance and not get you killed or injured. I know who can cut it on certain jobs and who cannot. I have on occasion told a foreman I dont want so and so ...get me someone else. It is not on the basis of colour ...it is on the basis of Character/confidence.

Like that blond bimbo who recently passed away..I am so tired of this Don Imus drivel...I have turned off my radio ...shouting "Shut the H-ll up." THe "Usual Suspects " have that immediate effect on me anymore.
I turned off my radio or turn the channel on the blond bimbo stuff too.No thanks..not for me!! I can spoon feed myself..thank you.

I am not intrested at all in political masterbation techniques/emotional hijacking by anyone. I find it insulting. Pardon the crudity but I find those expressions appropriate to describe this type of low life deception.

And you are correct when you say..left to their own accord....most people dont want to bother anyone or be bothered. I dont have a problem with people banding together to live. TAke Chinatown...that is their buisness. Or the Vietnamese.

On my fathers side they are Phillipinos from Hawaii. On my mothers side they are German/French. Neither of them hang around their people much. They are loners. I have no problem with this and I do the same for the most part.
I dont give two hoots who likes or approves of it. Like many I dont want to bother anyone or be bothered. Especially to be bothered and insulted by the "Usual Suspects." I find this highly insulting. Particularly when you can see it coming.

YAIWETA..What I dont like is when I detect that something or some issue is STUPID!!! That is where my real prejudices come out. That is where I apply my "Stupid filter."

I used my "Stupid Filter " at Wal Mart last night. The lines were long and the service poor..I left my shopping cart right there with two half gallons of chocolate ice cream, a box of dreamscicles, smoked sausage, bacon and some other perishables. I just walked out. I dont have to put up with poor service on my valuable time. It is the same with the " Usual Suspects." They too give poor service. No thanks!!!

THanks for your reply,
Orangetom

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420
Okay, this is just rediculous. The media never reports any real news. Why is this case any different than the media ignoring every other random story out there. Is it because this case involved black people? Please

There's not a lot of info on black crime because local reporters are afraid to go anywhere near the ghetto. If actual news were allowed out of the ghetto, the "bright shiny" view of America that everyone has post 9/11 would be shattered. They would see that every child is left behind, and that the economy isn't nearly as good as we're led to believe in the media.

It has nothing to do with "appeasing blacks" or anything. If anything, it's doing more damage to blacks, and anyone who lives in the ghetto.

Out of sight out of mind right?

I dont entirely agree with this Rasobasi420. I think that if blacks are going to get anywhere...they must do it on thier own merits and demerits. Not on handouts or passes to default through. This default setting to play through is that which so many people are disapproving.

What I detect is a machine..a hijacking machine catering to this group particularly in high electorial vote states. This is not about helping them..it is about getting the huge voting blocks of these people in high electorial vote states. It gives certain groups an entitlement mentality. Yes ..you have to throw them a bone once in awhile..but never let them go to decide their own future..only keep them dependent on the political process. This is in fact slavery of which they so often beat the political drums as a tool in guilt conditioning.

The proof of this to me is the 2000 Florida elections. This group of voters were totally outraged as were the politicians for whom they shill. They felt entitled to the election. I dont agree with this.

IN New Orleans after the Hurricane it was obvious again..they were entitled.

Much of the public is catching on to this fingerprint and reacting to it. I dont believe most of the public sees the voting aspect of it but that is what all this racial conditioning is for ..it is to gaurantee votes..not to solve racial problems or economic problems.

When I watch Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson..though mostly it is Al..I see the self rightiousness which comes from entitlement. It is all over his countenance. He is to me obviously stroking a machine which has been set up for him. I dont agree with his technique...it is to me obviously showmanship. I have seen Al do this many times. This is why I opine he is a shakedown artist...as is Jesse. What do you think they would do as a politician under oath???

I dont agree with this type of entitlement ..from anyone.

Rasobasi420..I will remind you that even the wars in Africa and the Mid East have not kept reporters from facing dangers for a story. I do not believe that the Getto will do the same. Many of them get killed ..but it has not prevented them from going to these places.
I submit to you that the media dont report these stories because they are so regular they are not that news worthy to them outside of how they will fit into the machine. The police are in many instances by default not far behind the media. They do however have to keep a lid on it so as not to panic the rest of the public. But the lid is coming undone. In this manner it is out of sight and out of mind. Correct on this.

What I am saying is that the media reports news but slants it for ratings and the political views/instructions of thier editors..not necessarily for the benifit of thier readers...or the public. This is called a paper curtain..verses the olde iron curtain. But it works in a very similar manner.

Thanks,
Orangetom

[edit on 14-4-2007 by orangetom1999]

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 12:26 PM
link   
rasobasi, Assumptive between the line readings perpetuate your own self imposed distractions. But, hey ...I'm guilty of assumption too.

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I want you guys to look at the CNN US News frontpage. There is almost no crime reported whatsoever, let alone black on white/black on black. As a matter of fact, the one crime that is reported has a composite sketch of a black man. Most of the news is about storms, celebrity scandal, and out there news. Are you saying that all crime is commited by blacks, so no crime is reported? It looks pretty simple to me. The US, and the media are trying to put the whole country in a spotless light, and only focus on BS. And it's not to appease black people, it's to make people say "This country is the best country in the world" and garner more support for the fascist state.

Orangetom, I was talking about local reporters, not international news reporters. Sure you'll have people working for the BBC, and CNN in the pits in DR Congo because people apply from all over the world trying to get into the big news business. Usually, local reporters are a little more timid as it were, and only deal with puff pieces. Most often, they get their reports from the police, and only do a 30 second snippet on the story. And yes, I do hear about local black on white, and black on black crime BTW.

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I do agree with you on CNN, having given up some years back on this format. But to my dismay ..Fox is getting the very same way. I am giving up on alot of this format too. I tire of Greta Van Sustern and her format and Geraldo too. THey are all pieces about celebritys or beautiful people who have had some tragedy befall them. Dont get me wrong tragedy is tragedy. I am just not intrested in these peoples lives.
I tend to nowdays refer to CNN as the feel good news channel.
I agree..about the local reporters. I feel however that it is because the news happening is mostly repeats of previous news patterns to which nothing seems to change. It is mostly articles showing spent casings all over the street with those numbers around them...etc etc.

I do not say nor do I read in YAIWETA's posts that all crime is committed by blacks. I never said that at all. I am saying that it is often slanted in its handling. I am saying that the crime which is exceptionally and noticably senstaionalized is white on black crime. This is what I am sayiing and I believe also that to which YAIWETA alludes. This reporting I believe is sanitized for political purposes....for votes. To perpetuate the guilt complex...the hijacking taking place...the shakedown.

I tried to watch Fox news tonight and it was the same drivel to which I quickly tuned out with the remote. The deceased blonde bimbo, Don Imus and as you stated the storms out west. No thanks, Not for me.
I tunrned it off and came here to the web. Not intrested in most of that drivel.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Can you, or someone give an example of this sensationalized white on black crime? Someone already mentioned the Duke case, are there any others that I should be aware of?

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by YIAWETA
orangetom, You're exactly right here. The dialectic is imposed regularly on racial, religious, political and sexual issues.

I quote this portion of your statement from back on page 1 of this thread for the purposes of running a concept by you for your review and consideration.

I have noticed this fingerprint as part of tying or connecting the dots together to form in my mind a mosaic...a picture or graphic of a pattern which seems to occur with frequency. I have concluded that this cannot be accidental...but deliberate. It is managed for a purpose.

I begin with the first and last items on your list above..racial and sexual issues.
There appear to me to be three groups of peoples in this nation which are being carefully cultivated for predictable, controllable, malliable, gauranteed votes at election time. All three groups are connected by a common thread or fingerprint. The Victim Dictum/guilt conditioning.
These groups are women, black minoritys, and the gay community. What I have noticed also is that these three groups are particularly affluent in high electorical vote states. The Gay Community in particular is a recent convert to this "Victum Dictum/gulit conditioning limelight for political purposes. Votes.

What I have concluded by this fingerprint is that the same machine seems to be running all three groups....using the same dogma. In my mind it must be for the same purpose..votes. The political machine does not care one whit ..either way as long as they can use or misuse these groups for votes.

All three of these groups seem also to have the same fingerprint of having most of the public arguing/debating placebo issues ..emotional issues so as to keep us from recognizing what is really happening...deflection/disinformation.

This is why I say..someone or some machine is running/managing all three groups for some purppose.

As to the middle portion of your above quote..religious political issues. I have concluded by this dogma being foisted on us..the constant hijacking... the very devoutness of this technique being done to us over and over ..that it is in fact religious on someone or some machines part. It is a religious dogma. IF the politicians are in on it ..they too are priests in this religion. We dont often, by grooming and brainwashing, think of politics as a religion..but by certain telltale signs of the devoutness of political followers..it obviously is a religion ...very devout and zealous followers here. In my mind politics has become an intregal part of this religion.....including economics..because economics is in fact politics.

Looking back on this post it seems a bit disconnected but I hope you can take note of the concept to which I am alluding here. Take a shot at it and let me know what you think of the concept and how the dots are connected.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Can you, or someone give an example of this sensationalized white on black crime? Someone already mentioned the Duke case, are there any others that I should be aware of?

Yes I can...the Tawana Brawley case back in the 1980s..which in fact involved one of the "Usual Suspects" Al Sharpton.

There are numerous articles on this case covering both sides to be found on the web.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 11:04 PM
link   
The reason they do this is so that the public doesn't have to hear about racism against, arabs, blacks, whites, latinos, and chinese people. They don't give a crap if we are a melting pot or a multicultural society. Basically by exposing white on black crime they are showing they are against racism of all kinds. But the media is the most racist entity ever. The whole race they care about are the Zionist race.

This backs up my theory that zionist may have even labeled america as the land of the immigrants just to create a pool of people who dont care about america but are willing to go to college and join the army to pay for it. They basically create a capitalistic society where people are forced to work labor jobs and stay poor their whole lives. They then need to look to the governmetn who will only provide help by enlisting in teh army. Then they send these guy's to conquer the world.

If you ask me who's behind this. I definitly know two guys. George H. Bush and Paul Wolfowitz. Wolfowitz goes from being Secretary Department of Defense for the USA during the 911 incident, then he goes to be the president of the World Bank. I smell something fishy.

[edit on 14-4-2007 by rrahim1]

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by orangetom1999

Yes I can...the Tawana Brawley case back in the 1980s..which in fact involved one of the "Usual Suspects" Al Sharpton.

I was looking for a recent event. Something that would show this occurring at "epidemic" proportions, not something that happens once every twenty years.

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I dont necessarily buy into this position you are proposing here. I know by experience that blacks, latinos, orientals, and arabs can be very racist.
It is just not popular to think of it this way here in the United States. In American culture it is mostly popular to think that only white peoples can be racist...and racism can only be attributed to this group. This is not true.

The friction between orientals and blacks became quite obvoius in the LA Riots which followed the trials of the policemen involved in the Rodney King case. The friction between the Koreans and the Blacks in LA was obvoius to me. Also obvious to me was the manner in which the media declined to cover it.
I also know that in certain corridors there is a long standing bias of orientals against the whites or the occidental. To their credit most of the leaders of the orientals are very discrete about their beliefs and biases. Not so with other groups you mentioned.

I will submit to you that in the future here in America that the friction between the latinos and the blacks will become obvious and open as these two groups become competitors for government handouts and giveaways ..for votes. But this will never be promoted or described in the media as racism....racism can only be carried out in our "enlightened " society by one race.
I was told and described this scenerio over twenty years ago by someone who got it from a free lance reporter selling his news line to the local newspaper. This someone and I used to work together in this shipyard. His story line he related to me from the freelance reporter is coming true if you closely watch and read certain newspaper accounts.

I also know that Arabs feel this way about Jews...and certain Jews also feel this way about Arabs. This is not a new thing.

The amazing thing to me is that most whites ...having been educated mostly in public schools and in front of a television... havent a clue about this history. Talk about an incredibly dumb bunch of people. Amazing!! Not all of them mind you but a great many Americans ..especially white Americans know more about what is on television than they do about their history or thier lineage. Even thier very family history. This dumbness cannot be accidental but deliberate.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 11:55 PM
link   

I was looking for a recent event. Something that would show this occurring at "epidemic" proportions, not something that happens once every twenty years.

When I see these types of emotional crisis management events, canned and planned, a shakedown.... occuriing over and over and the same "Usual Suspects" involved in it and up front of the cameras....it is epidemic. One doesnt have to go to school to be educated to figure out this pattern/fingerprint.

Buckle up...there will be another one soon enough. ..with the same "Usual Suspects" involved..up front of the cameras.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Ive been thinking about your statement here in the context of this quote and my last post when it occured to me. I was kind of slow on recognizing this crime so shame on me for being dull in thinking.

The most sensationalized white on black crime of recent times for which the media shilled to this group of voters and their "Victimhood", their default in the social political process to play thorugh unquestioned and undebated, for which the very same "Usual Suspects" was once again in the forefront galvanizing and stroking their constituency for media coverage............by causing/capitalizing on division,guilt, and the blame game....rather than unity and working together...

Is Hurricane Katrina.

THanks,
Orangetom

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 10:26 AM
link   
If one considers the emotion of ethnic groups and they're defenses as a flame then the national media is the keeper and fanner of that flame. The Imus situation 'is' the ultimate example. A mountain built out of virtually nothing, all with the intention of getting blacks and whites outraged . Blacks continue to be easy pickings for this method. They've been indoctrinated to circle the wagons over almost any racial issue regardless of where guilt may in fact be placed. When was the last time police had to be called out prior to a verdict being reached regarding a case where the perp or victim wasn't black?. This flame is never allowed to smolder. While hours upon hours of media focus hangs on the words of Sharpton, Imus, Jackson, Oprah we have air craft carriers headed to the Persian Gulf, we will have 17000 Mexican truckers due to hit America's highways in just a few weeks. Distraction/deflection/disinfo all wrapped up in an angry package.

[edit on 16-4-2007 by YIAWETA]

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 01:07 PM
link   
So, for examples we have

Imus
The Duke case
That thing from the 80s
and Katrina.

I don't think that this is enough of a sample to create any real type of hypothesis. As a matter of fact, I could name more cases than that that have involved black on white crime, or black on black crime.

It doesn't look like it's going to stand up.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Raso, As usual you've missed the point. You'll just have to live with what the Zio's feed you. Heck, it hasn't seemed to have bothered or enlightened you as yet. Good luck!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join