It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Almost attacked by Bigfoot!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 01:17 AM
link   
its not that there's a whole bunch around here, I'm saying that almost every night we went out, they found us... and i've heard they live in colonies, or families, just like us. I personally DID NOT see it that night of our encounter and i had the night vision. my friend who got closer saw a sliouette of a dark hairy figure on two legs ducking and jumping behind things, and screaming

Personally i keep looking for it when i have time because i want to see it. Its bugging me because i have no personal visual proof to see what it was and it buggs me. eventhough i've seen the prints, believe in it. I still need that closeure for myself.

they are extremely hard to see because they really come out at night, they are dark haired and they are just shadows at night, if that. they know not to go out in the open, they are stealthy as hell and its scarey. But still.. i have to see it.. somehow

ID

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I think it would make a lot of sense that these things would live in groups, most apes do that. As for most of the attacks I would say that they are highly probable as most of the mannerisms described fit well with existing ape behaviors. I would suggest setting up night vision cameras near the locations of these encounters if any of you who have the financial resources to do so. If not simply look for it with night vision goggles but bring something to protect yourself as wild animals can be very territorial and extremely protective of their young.

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 02:52 PM
link   
porsche kinda sounds like they have a nest,den or what ever they use very close to your house or else it is their prime hunting area, as for not seeing them yet good luck to you, i would love to see one myself, from a distance of course lol
On a side note if you have not seen them how do you know that it is not someone are playing a hoax on you?

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Journey, you say that the Alaskan natives say that they are shape shifters? If thats true, then God didnt create them, Aliens (fallen angels) did. That would explain why they are so intelligent, and why they are rarely seen. I think its very possible that they are hybrid clones of an experiment by Fallen angels, it happened in Noahs time, why not now? I dont think we'll ever catch one, but as horrible as this sounds, if Fallen angels made it, I really dont care if its shot down and studied.

ID

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 02:38 PM
link   
"God" did not create these creatures, neither did "fallen Angels." They are a product of millions of years of evolution and are one of countless evolutionary steps that eventually ended up as what we currently know as the human race. There was no "god" or "aliens" involved here. Think about it why would "fallen angels" create these things? They do nothing except exist and attempt to carry out the basic functions of all life. If this were part of some grand evil plan wouldn't they attack humans? These apes do not have the ability to shape-shift there are simply very few still in existence and that is why they are not seen that often. Obviously I have no proof to my claims but then again neither do you. It is really a matter of which story sounds more likely to you.

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Well, if they are shape-shifters, then fallen angels did create them. Im not saying they are shapeshifters created by aliens, just giving it some thought. I personally dont think they are shapeshifters but then again I've never even seen one so what would do I know? I dont think we evolved from anything. I'm just assuming that "bigfoot" is just another species that we dont know about.

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I believe Bigfoot is out there porschedrifter. My folks owned a cabin in Granite Falls, Washington. When my father and grandfather went hunting for deer they came across a creature. It was brown and stood upright probably close to 7 feet tall. There are only black bears in that area. They said they couldn't shoot it, because it was too human-like. If you type in bigfoot in Granite Falls in google you will see others in this area had the same experiences. One of their Railroad Days Parade even exhibited a stuffed Bigfoot.

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Dudes, like sireously.. stop smoking weed and walking in the forest

And everytime you see a monkey it's not big foot. I am Sure Scully would agree with me.. though i'm not sure about mulder

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 03:41 PM
link   
heh, If you go into the florida woods at night chasing "screaming women" or giant "babies" your likely to run into a Panther not BigFoot.

I've grow up with Panthers being around here all my life, and yes they sound just like a women screaming bloody murder or can sound like a Giant Baby crying. lol, anymore I just close the door, had one real close one night, found their prints the next day, they were "playing" ( mother and cub judging from paw sizes) in an open area out back, gives me shivers just thinking about what it sounds like. brrrrr..I even found her den about 200yrds in the woods behind my place. ( I live very close to a swamp)

I don't know how many times I've been fooled by hearing them, even knowing they are out there, when you hear it the first time, it's worst than any horror flick bloody murder screams.

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 08:01 PM
link   

That's one scary monkey!

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Hey good news... the net got turned back on! so I will get to these posts and finish up this section
here are the prints we found in the mud in Northern NJ at a place called Camp Carr not far from where our encounter happened.

here's my account so everyone can view
name: nick0000
password:nick0000

I CANT WAIT FOR THIS SUMMER! I have a feeling they are going to be our a lot more than last summer, and I cant wait. Hopefully I will get them on video, catch one SOMETHING, I hope to be the first person to catch one alive. Either way I guess I will go down in history right?

The plan will go as finding a few nice deer carcases, see if the BFRO will donate a tranq gun, if not I will purchase one... set up camp and wait.

[Edited on 24-2-2004 by porschedrifter]

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Anyone interested in the NJ area of joining a team, would be great if I could get some state park rangers to help.

[Edited on 24-2-2004 by porschedrifter]

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 12:11 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 02:40 AM
link   
I am still skeptical on this one. A video camera and a nice big light would put and end to this. Like veryone says, if they are around all the time and in such numbers, this should be a piece of cake to get a video or pic? SO my question is why havent you gotten one yet?

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 11:43 PM
link   
We've tried sitting on my roof next to the fruit trees last summer where we found footprints. We had one of those portable spot lights. Thing is, once you use the light you've given up your location and they stay away. So we tried to just use our eyes instead of ruining it with the light. But we just havent been that lucky yet to get one on cam or in the light. Pray for us

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Hi, everyone, this is his dad... I just wanted to clarify about the feces (scat) sample that we found. We had sealed it in plastic and I put it in an empty but running refrigerator in the basement, saving it for when the BFRO people were going to show up. We also had some Plaster of Paris casts of the footprints, not the stuff to use, I found out, but all that we had at the time. It rained that night and the entire next day, while we were attempting to have them cure in the ground, covered, where we found them. A couple of days later, we went back to dig them out, but they were still damp, and stayed like that in the basement, next to a dehumidifier for a couple of weeks, but due to the material used and the exorbidant amount of moisture that they were exposed to, they never came out to any good degree. But back to the scat... again, we were waiting months for BFRO, collecting other evidence and investigating, and at the end of the summer moved. By that time, I had heard that DNA breaks down pretty quickly and with the move being almost a full week ordeal, I decided that since we had so much other evidence and experience, including several first-hand sightings, audio and video, that the scat sample may not have been of any value any more, so I discarded it, with a lot of other stuff we weren't moving. Just one of those decisions, maybe not a good one, after all, but that's the reason and what happened to it.

I have recently started a string of posts on BFRO's new message board regarding our experiences and documentation, which you are also welcome to check out:

www.xsorbit1.com...

Believe me or not, believe my son or not, it's not important. We're not sensationalists and didn't sit around one day and say, "Hey, let's go find Bigfoot" or "Let's make up stuff about finding Bigfoot." It happened as a result of compelling evidence and personal experiences and we discovered that we were smack in the middle of an abundance of them, running around our little rural community that just happened to be an ideal location for them to inhabit - lots of deer, heavy wooded area, lots of streams and water... a haven. Don't believe it, fine... but if you're religious, as an example, then show me GOD... if you're scientific, then show me an atom... or any other thing that is difficult to prove, like ESP, telepathy, a sixth sense, deja vu, show me how those things work. Perhaps, those are stretches, but I think you get the idea. Anyway, my son just showed me this string tonight and after I read some of the comments, I felt compelled to comment as well.

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 04:11 PM
link   
And I think its funny how the BFRO just ultimately shrugged us off as not seeing anything special. They also removed my post as a mistaken sighting. I think there's something more to the BFRO. Seeing as how one of the researchers they sent to our house to evaluate us and check out the spots was a detective in sussix county. Something strange is going on.

I've read quite a few of the Bigfoot sighting reports that other people have whitnessed them. I've realized that I am one of the people to have the most dangerous and close encounter of them all. Practical direct interaction with one. Why would they just ignore that?

[edit on 1-3-2005 by porschedrifter]

[edit on 1-3-2005 by porschedrifter]

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 06:51 PM
link   
In all honesty, I couldn't care less wether or not Big-foot or a sasquatch exists or not. If it does exist, big woop! We found a new species! Whatever.

All I'm saying, is that it's perfectly reasonable that a rare, descreet creature exists, somewhere in this world. I would be an idiot for argueing otherwise!
It just doesn't seem like a big deal to me, it's not like it has 8 arms or anything! 'Bigfoot' looks like real creature, not something so bizzare as to be made up. It seems too close to home. There have been endangered creatures in places like Tazmania, that have been sighted less times than sasquatches. Yet we do not believe these to be myth... weird that.

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 07:34 PM
link   
For the record I believe in Bigfoot. I saw one when I was driving home one night from a distant city. I was the only car on the highway and was driving thru the Ozark national Forest. My lights were on bright and I was just cruisin' along trying to get home.

There was a clearing of about 15 to 20 feet between the edge of the road and the forest. As I cruised along I noticed what I thought was a tree at the very edge of the road but instead of standing in the same place, as all good trees do, this one turned around and walked back into the forest. It only took it a few strides to cover the distance and not once did it turn to face me. Its hair was all matted and nasty looking and the thing was huge.

I did what I thought was the best thing possible in that situation, I pushed the gas pedal all the way to the floor and didn't let up until I had made it to the next town. I kept looking in the rear view mirror to make sure it wasn't running up behind me. Its a good thing that old hoopie I was driving would only do 80 MPH or I might have killed myself trying to get away.

This happened in Arkansas by the way, and the first thing I did back in the late 90's when I got my first computer was file a report with BFRO. They called me LAST summer to hear my story first hand. They said it would be filed on their site but I haven't bothered checking.

Can i prove Bigfoot exists? No. Do I have any witness' to back me up? No. Do I believe in Bigfoot? Yes. I've seen one with my own eyes.

Love and light,

Wupy

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Why dont ya just shot one?

Tell me were ya live I got an AR-15 I'll take care of the problem quick Like!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join