It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Almost attacked by Bigfoot!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 11:48 AM
link   
lmao brodee you may be right, the way he talks its like bigfoot are as abundent as deer, and if there are so many bigfoot there why are there no other postings on the bfro from his area and why no visits from the bfro??

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 11:52 AM
link   
porschedrifter = BS

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 02:55 PM
link   
As I recall one of the very first incidents involving a bigfoot attack happend to some lodgers, for 16 hours the huge ape-like creatures layed seige to the lodgers.

When bigfoot attacks, it is never alone

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Man is it just me or does that skunk age look like one happy guy???

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I know someone having seen the bigfoot ,it's an old hairy man living im northern British Columbia forests... this one is more an halloween costume, look at the human red eyes after a camera flash..

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 02:09 AM
link   
how on earth do you work out its human by the "red eye" affect, that effect is typical of many animals including cats, dogs, crocadiles and many more.

And if it was a distant reletive of Homo Sapians dont you think it would make sence for it to have traits in common with them?

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by tweeker
lmao brodee you may be right, the way he talks its like bigfoot are as abundent as deer, and if there are so many bigfoot there why are there no other postings on the bfro from his area and why no visits from the bfro??

I was wondering about this also. If they're so abundent, why is there near no physical evidence? They very well may exist, but not near in the #s he's describing them in. Also, the NE gets about 1/8 the sightings the NW does - as there is more 'old growth' forests here, and much more expansive wilderness. I've done a fair amount of camping/hiking in the NW, and have seen some 'odd' things, but never in the #s you describe. Funny, as spending just a little bit of time in a place with 8x the sightings should net you some conclusive evidence.

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Seems like some wacko jacko story to me

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Brodee
Bah I don't believe this guy...Sounds fake as hell to me.
I have a feeling this guys gonna release a video of him in an ape suit and some pics of supposed Bigfoot (human) feces!

Sorry.... what makes you so positive he is telling porkies?

I will take his word for it until furth evidence can be analised.

By analised I mean, looked at and decided if it looks real or not

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 04:51 PM
link   
have u guys ever heard of costumes? yea......they exist and lots of ppl where for different reasons.....in this case to scare the shi_t out of u

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by porschedrifter
I've seen the prints and i've had them follow me at night. I have pictures that I will post on here of the prints we found later.

This is the part that interested me the most

I think they possibly exist, hell why so many sightings? And, opposedly to UFO or Aliens sightings, it's not always some drunk insane guys who report... Even some of the sightnings listed here where very convincing IMO.

Hyperspace

Such an intelligent comment, thanks for enlighting us all. If you doesn't have anything better to say, why don't you pass. Your avatar and sig makes me want to puke.

[Edited on 5-1-2004 by m0rbid]

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 10:46 PM
link   
hey guys sorry for not posting in so long... my dad didnt pay the cablel/phone/net bill... im at a friends house right now, As soon as i get the net up and running again i will post the prints. I do not have any pictures of the creature at all, we keep trying, havent really been out since the summer looking for them, but yeah they are out there and there's definitely more than one, they live in colonies... yes i do have the vocalizations but only the baby, and I will post them as well when i record them to the comp, where can i host them? also it was cool to notice when we went out in october after i havent went looking since the summer the babies call got deeper and louder
its getting bigger!! We've had so many different encounters with them where i live its amazing and either they are following us or there is an actual colony... oh well .. i will write more when i have time.. later all and its cool that this story has made some more people come out on what they have whitnessed!

and im not here to prove anything to anyone, so everyone that says i'm bs... COOL! glad you had time to bring that to my attention

[Edited on 6-1-2004 by porschedrifter]

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by porschedrifter
and im not here to prove anything to anyone, so everyone that says i'm bs... COOL! glad you had time to bring that to my attention

Don't worry about them, some people are actually interested in this, and some others...well... I don't even know why they check this section!

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I am far from being not interested, I believe they are out there but... the way porsche depicts the ammount of them, in what seems to be a very residential area. Makes the pill hard to swallow.

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 10:47 PM
link   
the guy who originally posted this didnt make his story seem the least bit believable. Literally no details of what it looked like or its behavior when it supposedly came into contact with the original poster. The story seemed very weak and the fact that your going to claim that the baby's voice has gotten deeper over time, like you could recognize its voice since its ever changing? I mean thats complete bs nobody can make such a claim maybe experts in primate calls. Leaving me to believe it didn't happen, you tripped out

[Edited on 10-1-2004 by lordfinesse]

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I am sorry about that but my mother-in-law insisted on going there to vacation. We try to keep her locked up and let her out only on a chain but she broke free again. I really am sorry. She is being punished right now but she keeps eating the news paper I beat her with.

Seriously that is an interesting pic of her.. I mean big foot. I hope if you plan to hunt it again at least take a dart gun, don't kill it.

ID

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 11:45 PM
link   
The Florida Skunk ape is one in a large number of growing large ape sightings. I found a site that lists a good number of names that these different creatures have been given along with their supposed locations. www.crystalinks.com... I believe that due to the overwhelming number of eye-witnesses as well as a good number of photographs that these large apes exist. It would be very difficult dare I say near impossible to manufacture a hoax of this magnitude. Though there is always the chance that these large usually bipedal apes do not exist I believe there is sufficient evidence to warrants further investigation.

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I would be willing to bet that it is a bunch of big, hairy, biker dudes tripping out!!

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Has anyone seen the bigfoot HERE? It looks like a giant black chipmunk or gopher.

ID

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Groingrinder I am very sure that your picture is faked. It simply looks too much like a guy in a suit to be taken seriously. As for your first post I believe your answer may be partially right. Not the part about the bikers but them seeing what was not in fact there. The mind often sees what it wants and in times of fear people are known to misinterpret what they are seeing. Perhaps some of these sightings can simply be attributed to fearful hallucinations however I do not believe that to be true in those cases where the creature was photographed.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join