It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Almost attacked by Bigfoot!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Thats a pretty American thing to say^ Like no offence but you can not just go out and shoot something because you want to. If on the other hand it attacks you then sure use controlled force to protect yourself.

I want to see pics man whats going on? Its been almost two years! You are on the verge of something big and you are not documenting anything of hard proof. On that note though I do not want to see you get killed over this so be safe,smart and camera happy + willing to share

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 08:14 AM
link   
You know, I had read through this thread and wanted to reply but I didn't know what to say. Well last night during work som,ething hit me. Perhaps the reason the thread author is seeing so many Sasquatch at night could be because it's a major migration path for them.

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by butters30
Why dont ya just shot one?

Tell me were ya live I got an AR-15 I'll take care of the problem quick Like!

I reckon this is the only way anyone can prove one exists. Shoot it and get its corpse examined.

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Thanks for the info. The pic and story seems to show you as credible. What city and state did this occur?

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Scary...!!! This reminds me of the, The Legend of Boggy Creek

[edit on 3-3-2005 by Event Horizon]

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Event Horizon
Scary...!!! This reminds me of the, The Legend of Boggy Creek

[edit on 3-3-2005 by Event Horizon]

Whats that? The title sounds interesting.

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vulcha

Originally posted by butters30
Why dont ya just shot one?

Tell me were ya live I got an AR-15 I'll take care of the problem quick Like!

I reckon this is the only way anyone can prove one exists. Shoot it and get its corpse examined.

Well, it would have to be a heartles SOB. I seem to recall from certain readings that hunters have had Sasquatch in theor scopes, but for some odd reason they couldn't pull the trigger because they stated it would be like shooting a human being since Sassquatches resemble humans alot more than apes do.

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Erm , whats a Sasquatch? Is that another name for bigfoot?

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 03:40 PM
link   
What location did this take place? How come there are no photos or news media that came to investigate????

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vulcha
Erm , whats a Sasquatch? Is that another name for bigfoot?

yes... yes it is, just depends on where the bigfoot/sasquatch is located.

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 02:50 PM
link   
This all took place in a wooded area in NJ, near PA... 14 exits away from PA on rt. 78

We've also had a researcher from the BFRO camp out to do an investigation. They found nothing. He is also a detective in sussix county... Kind of odd...

[edit on 1-9-2005 by porschedrifter]

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Hey I just wanted to say that this was a very interesting report. I bet this is a part of your life you and your family will never forget. Feel lucky that it happened not many ever have this experiance and would die to.
I thought your photos were great evidence that showed your story to be credible. Just curious do you have friends that still live close to this area and have you heard them say if they wittnessed anything this year? Thanks for all the reporting and hope you do not give up on your search. Do you plan on ever going back ?

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Thanks very much. It is definitely something that I will never forget. I havent actually looked for bigfoot in two years! I've been so busy after moving twice, but I am back in the area now. I'm going to try and look to see if they are still around before the summer is over.

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Thanks for you;re cnader porshe. An intruiging story, but we need more proof. Night images, proper footprint casts etc, i wish you luck in your endeavours!...

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 05:23 PM
link   
we tried getting print casts and thought we had feces, but we never did anything about it. The prints came out ok but nothing special, however I'm trying to get a hold of a white hot FLIR handheld camera system for a week. Thats what I'm waiting for. Nightvision doesnt cut it. Tried that twice. This all happened 2 years ago. But I have all the proof I need for myself since I've seen them first hand. Now I'm just working on getting undeniable proof for everyone else.

[edit on 10-9-2005 by porschedrifter]

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I research bigfoot in south central NJ in the pine barrens.I was curious what town in NJ this happened in,and are you still active in the bigfoot search?

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 04:29 PM
link   
This may be slightly ot, but the bfro website you provided is very interesting. I lived in texas, cass county to be exact and i never knew so many bigffot sightings occured there....even some were in my town and the neighboring one! There are also many sightings in the neighboring counties. I didnt know east texas was that active with sightings...very interesting. I dont have any sightings of my own, but me and my friends did come across something strange one night, never could figure out what it was so here goes.

There were somewhere between 10-15 of us all boyscouts around the age 0f 13, and 2 adult leaders. 9 miles outside of Linden Texas. We were trying to earn our survival merit badge, by bulding our own shelters an such, that night it also dropped below freezing....what luck. We were all awake around 2am, when we started hearing something running through the brush, more like crashing, but we blew it off. This continued on for 30 mins on and off. Around 2:30-2:45 we heard s tremendous thunbing on the ground as iff someone was hitting it with giant sledge hammers quickly and repeatedly.

The ground slightly shook and it was verly very close, we all took off for our leaders tent, when we arrived he was loading a shotgun....he is in the military,has been for 20+ is an experienced woodsmen and knows so much about that land it's borderline freakish haha. He had no idea what it was but recalled a few instances with happenings such as this . we all gathered spotlights and headed out towards the sound. it stopped when we were around 50 yards from it(estimate). We got to the area, there were broken branches all over the place a stnech like a wet dog, and other disturbances in the brush. I have pictures if i can find them, my freind also has pictures. this hapened 5 years ago so ill have to do some digging. We never saw anything unfortunately. Sorry for the long post

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Great story Uber Fr0g. Thanks for sharing that with us. Must have been some expieriance for all of you to go through. Yes please do share the photos if you have them when you find time.

[edit on 10-1-2006 by Harry55]

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I live in southern New Jersey, across the river from Philadelphia. So I'm not exactly in "Bigfoot Country" if you know what I mean. It's not too far of a drive for me to the Pine Barrens, but then again that's the case for just about anywhere in NJ as the Pine Barrens take up a large portion of the state right in the center.

I've U2U'd the original poster in this thread probably about a year ago about getting a search group together for Bigfoots. I think it'd be really cool for some of us ATS guys to meet up and go searching in some of these reported Bigfoot areas and see if we can find anything. It'd be nice to have some fancy equipment like infrared cameras and whatnot- unfortunately the peak of my technology is a laptop and a cell phone lol.

But if anyone is in NJ or the NJ area and is interested in getting something like this set up, post a response and we'll see what kind of interest it generates! I mean I'm not up for going into the woods with one stranger from ATS... but if several people are interested and if they know others that would be then maybe its something worth looking into.

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I do bigfoot research in south central NJ ,and plan on doing some exploring in the spring.One of the major hot spots is in Bassriver in the pines.There have been several accounts of bigfoot there,one witness was even a state trooper.I am trying to get some people together for a search.Serious,responsible people.If interested,let me know.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join