It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Divine Interveners have arrived !

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by StreetCorner Philosopher

Did you see the document 3D TV patented in 60's. Why haven't we ever seen a 3D TV yet? because it's being held to be released in 10 years after the even older HDTV fad wears off.

Way off, yes there is some interesting technology in this field (i know im directly involved in it) The reason you haven't seen it is mainly financial, and buisness reasons.
It takes time to create products, licence tehnology, protect ideas, create a market and then get the product to the masses. Its nothing to do with technology being surpressed.

The other major factor is getting people to understand it and accept the changes it brings. HDTV has cost the content makers a complete fortune as the whole workflow has had to be re-designed and new equipment bought in. It affects everything from lighting, make-up right the way down to cable types cameras, mixers, and transmission routes.

Thats why you have not seen a 3d tv, although 3d plasmas do exist, but you can't watch "wheel of fortune" on it yet.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2ciewan

Did you see the document 3D TV patented in 60's. Why haven't we ever seen a 3D TV yet? because it's being held to be released in 10 years after the even older HDTV fad wears off.

Way off, yes there is some interesting technology in this field (i know im directly involved in it) The reason you haven't seen it is mainly financial, and buisness reasons.
It takes time to create products, licence tehnology, protect ideas, create a market and then get the product to the masses. Its nothing to do with technology being surpressed.

The other major factor is getting people to understand it and accept the changes it brings. HDTV has cost the content makers a complete fortune as the whole workflow has had to be re-designed and new equipment bought in. It affects everything from lighting, make-up right the way down to cable types cameras, mixers, and transmission routes.

Thats why you have not seen a 3d tv, although 3d plasmas do exist, but you can't watch "wheel of fortune" on it yet.

I see what you are saying. But you must understand that time released technology maximizes profit. It is happening all the time. We see it with the IPOD, now the IPHONE. You really think APPLE couldn't distribute IPHONE even 3 years ago?

Technology is expanding now at a faster pace than ever before. Do you know that NIKOLA TESLA invented WIFI in 1915? All the crap we think is high tech now is nothing but old military junk.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 08:10 PM
link   
theres no way the iphone could have been done, the networks weren't there for high speed data, osx was not at the stage it is now, the 100 odd patents had not been filled, itunes wasnt doing video downloads, theres alot of factors.

An incidently the iphone is the big screen replacement for the ipod, so it is natural evolution for that range of products.

I agree that alot of ideas were thought about along time ago, but things take time. How long have birds have wings compared to the length of time it took humans to fly? and we still dont adopt the basic principals of flight, that all animals on this planet use through years of evolution? why because is a ::::ing good design.......but we can't make it work, yet.

Yes telsa was amazing, but just because it takes ideas time to progress, does not mean that they are being sat on.

This is a classic symptom of a 24h "always on" globaly connected society, we expect new things in a mouse click. Things take time, we are only human.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by bjshobbes

We have perverted this technology for destructive purposes only. The result is a dying planet.

Sorry, but us pesky little humans don't have it in our power to destroy the planet. If we create enough destruction, the planet will do some self cleansing and shake us off like a bad case of fleas. Remember way back when, when Mother Earth got whacked with a few meteors. That was a whole lot worse than anything we humans could possibly do. She lived throught that, and she'll live through us. Yes we use up some natural resources and emit some bad stuff into the atmosphere. From volcanos down to horses and cows, they emit their own natural atsmospheric altering gases too. Even if we have an all out nuclear war that takes out any and all life on the planet, the earth will still survive to frolick around our sun with the rest of the planets in our solar system for a very long time. I'm just tired of hearing how we, the human race, are killing the planet. This planet is not dying, because of us anyway. Nor anytime soon. That being said, I'll be needing something a little more concrete on the rest of your other theories. (You know, the alien stuff'n all.)

You are both right and wrong here on specific things that you say. We are overconsuming! We are willfully enslaving ourselves due to our inability to resist the smallest of material temptations. We are a mind controlled society that sees a commercia and immediatly says I WANT IT ! We are like a bunch of ZOMBIES roaming around malls just like Romero and his vision for Dawn of the dead.

When a bacteria or virus overconsumes, it becomes extinct. Reason why is because there is nothing left to consume. If anyone thinks that we shouldnt be driving around in ethanol vehicle and using solar power by now then you are blind. CO2 is killing our planet. Why? because we still buy cars that require petroleum for propulsion that is why! Anti Gravity is coming soon, but the fact is that it has been possible now for quite some time. Just like WIFI and free energy. However, WIFI was just introduced recently because the elite know that it is time to give up this greedy way of milking a society and save our planet afterall. NASA does have saucers. It has had them for a long time.

You must all understand that Evolution is an uphill process. Evolution takes place when it is stimulated and spurred on. Mutations occur when information is lost. This is why the original dog, the wolf, helped spawn so many others. The poodle is small because it does not have the largness information in the DNA. Humans have 96 percent of chimp DNA because that is what 100% of human DNA looks like. A horse has less info in it's DNA than a donkey or zebra does.

The 5th root race is what we are becoming. We are reaching the end of the transition from the 4th root (atlanteans) 5000 -8000 years ago. Gods came down to atlanteans to help give humans power of thought, therefore the beginning of the 5th root race, the divine interveners or intelligent designers are now watching how we developed with this new power of thought. In 5000 years we have created many beautiful things, but mostly used creation and invention to destroy. We are killing our planet. FACE IT.
But its not entirely our fault. We are a suppressed people, and the illuminati are losing power now because someone or some other race is pissed. Is the war for oil going well? no it's not. Their plan is foiled. NASA has lots of leaked material out there now. Including UFO footage. Why? maybe it's time we are let in on all what was once secret.

The HAARP gun is manipulating our IONOSPHERE right now. Hence the increasing AURORAs seen in north and south poles. Solar flares, and increasingly strong VORTEX points is responsible for this new frequency we are experiencing. NYC is the largest vortex point on planet. It is the heart. London is the throat. Isreal, Geneva, Egypt all are vital vortex points on planet that serve as our natural energy grid. This grid is changing now. In frequency, therefore global warming can also be attributed to this current event.
[edit on 3/15/2007 by StreetCorner Philosopher]

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 08:22 PM
link   

However, WIFI was just introduced recently because the elite know that it is time to give up this greedy way of milking a society and save our planet afterall. NASA does have saucers. It has had them for a long time.

I think you will find that wifi was because the WECA now the Wi-Fi Alliance got together to create the standards that we now use to replace the exisiting network cable connections, so that data connections could be portable and easy for computer networks.

Which again, was a natural evolution of computers, which moved on to bluetooth and gprs, etc etc..... its called progress!.

I agree, nasa must have thousands of saucers!

think of all the cups of tea in cape canaveral. They would need them, otherwise it just wouldn't be cricket old chap.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I have since edited my post above after your response.

I think that subconsciously you will think about what I am saying. I know that i have documents of patents on Microwave ovens from the 1940's.

I have information explaining how we all should have power free, wireless generators in our homes and solar panels on our rooves.

Why is Thomas Edison calling his company "CON" Edison?

Do you know how big the automotive industry is? what would Anti-gravity do to them?

Profit, corporate greed, all leading us to a doomed planet. I have hope it will end soon. I just know, based on indirect evidence, and my strong intuition and psychic ability. There is alot of top secret information being given out to the public. Their contract with humanity is up.

The world is hollow. Underground is an interesting place folks. Soon, the designers will show their face and claim that they have toppled the corruption going on in this planet.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 08:37 PM
link   

The HAARP gun is manipulating our IONOSPHERE right now. Hence the increasing AURORAs seen in north and south poles. Solar flares, and increasingly strong VORTEX points is responsible for this new frequency we are experiencing.

eh, wrong again

HAARP Was Last On 3.39 MHz Sat 10/21/2006
0442 GMT Med Power nitetime testing for 2 min

[edit on 15-3-2007 by 2ciewan]

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 08:50 PM
link   

I have since edited my post above after your response.

I think that subconsciously you will think about what I am saying. I know that i have documents of patents on Microwave ovens from the 1940's.

I have information explaining how we all should have power free, wireless generators in our homes and solar panels on our rooves.

Why is Thomas Edison calling his company "CON" Edison?

Do you know how big the automotive industry is? what would Anti-gravity do to them?

Profit, corporate greed, all leading us to a doomed planet. I have hope it will end soon. I just know, based on indirect evidence, and my strong intuition and psychic ability. There is alot of top secret information being given out to the public. Their contract with humanity is up.

The world is hollow. Underground is an interesting place folks. Soon, the designers will show their face and claim that they have toppled the corruption going on in this planet.

Your missing the major point here, a patent does not mean that the technology actually exists, it protects the method for developing an idea so that no-one else can profit from copying it.

For example, i could patent a hover-car tommorrow, it does not mean i have one in my garage.

The idea of using radio waves to cook food is nothing new, you just have to work out that radio is a wave, and light from the sun is a wave, and things get hot when they are in it, the rest is pretty fundamental.

I agree it looks like lots of stuff has been leaked, but there are just so many people on this planet now pushing back the existing limits of science, using technology to further our understanding of it, but more importantly communicating it more effectivly.

If anything the interent levels this playing field, you only have to look at open source software for the benifits and the time savings that are there and it didn't come from ET, it was a throwback from the cold war.

Ill have to agree to disagree with you, otherwise ill pick holes in anything you say regarding technology, and i need some sleep lol.

I respect your thoughts, but i don't agree with them.

[edit on 15-3-2007 by 2ciewan]

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I respect what you are saying, and hold your claim to be more plausible than mine. A patent can also mean that the invention works, otherwise it would'nt be patented in the first place.

I actually agree with you on the basis of old information from the cold war. It is exactly what we are dealing with. However, what is forcing world governments to spill the beans? leak tapes? leak documents? why now? who or what is causing this?

This is why I ASSUME that whoever has more power than the Illuminati, whoever is higher than the highest, the kings of kings, they are responsible for our progression. Intelligence is discovered, never invented, technology and science is never invented, always discovered, and the only way it gets discovered is if it is revealed.

We must admit that if we are enslaving animals for our benefit, (food, clothing, candles etc. ) then who is enslaving us for their benefit?

There is alot of info on TIME RELEASED technology. I am actually only a month into my study of it. I'll try to explain alot more in future. I just really think we are 3-5 years away from the end of the world as we know it.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 10:58 PM
link   
HERE YOU GO PEOPLE ENJOY THIS

www.jerrypippin.com...

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 07:01 AM
link   
What about how we are on the verge of zero-point energy available to everyone commercially for a very cheap price. 1 cent per 1 kw.

Check out the patent here.

The company behind it is Magnetic Power Inc. They say they should have 1 kw working demonstration models available this year. They claim it "extracts energy from the vacuum of space". I'm thinking by the end of the decade this technology will be widely available. A few units together can power a home. We'll be replacing everything from small electronics to cars with this energy source, the same energy source the governments reverse engineered from UFOs and suppressed from leaking out (since the people high up in the shadow government have billions invested in oil companies).

Mark Goldes is the chairman of the company and he has been successful in the past, so many people believe his claim.

He also stated that he believes Steorn has a working model very similar to theirs as well.

This energy can change our world. So... the oil companies go away and people loose their jobs... that doesn't really mater anymore since we'll be able to cheaply rid the world of poverty by giving out free energy to those who need it. This energy can be used for agricultrure to help feed more people around the world and for free heat, electricity and air conditioning. The bottom two levels of Maslow's Pyrimad will be fufilled to everyone in the world - physiological and safety. The rest of the levels depend on how much of your own work you want to do.

[edit on 22-3-2007 by curiousbeliever]

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 05:19 PM
link   
It's almost hard to believe. United airforce space command? Galactic federation? I found out about the galactic federation a year ago and I am almost afraid to speak about it. I watch Star Trek all day and if I start talking about the Galactic Federation, my family will call the men in white coats. LOL.

Selmar, your links made my day.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 05:30 PM
link   
www.luisprada.com...

fleets responsible for "Earth transformation project" And I thought the US and Chinese defence force was big, holy...

[edit on 22-3-2007 by Selmer2]

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I will say this, if anyone doesn't think that we are being aided by forces that we don't understand, then the are only fooling themselves. As far as the technological bit,I don't really know enough about it to comment. However,I will say that I believe that there are things that our government and other governments around the world haven't made the general populace aware of.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 06:49 PM
link   
selmer,

if all that galactic federation stuff is true... WOW. I can only hope it's true. We've treated mother earth very poorly over the last century. It truly sounds like earth will be transformed into a utopia. If the shadow government of earth would rather have power 6.5 billion people than have a utopia then they need to wake up. They are very selfish and need to share the wealth. Why be rich with a few people when you can be rich with many? I'm guessing they know what's going on but they are afraid that the ETs are hostile.

[edit on 22-3-2007 by curiousbeliever]

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I really hope it's true too. I face lots of criticism in some of my posts when I say that there is someone who is pissed off at the oil barons. Other people's GREED is destroying our ability to live in freedom. I pray that this Federation is real.

You might ask if they are real, then why don't they help us? I think that they are trying to hand us knowledge via Internet. The reason why they can't land here on Earth is because of our threats. Our governments are very powerful. The HAARP antennas will disable the Anti Gravity ship instantly and force it to plunge into the ground. This is why they stay high above the clouds. These alien ships are definatly afraid of us.

[edit on 3/22/2007 by StreetCorner Philosopher]

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 07:04 PM
link   

These alien ships are definatly afraid of us.

[edit on 3/22/2007 by StreetCorner Philosopher]

They won't be much longer. The day is oming when the truth will be revealed ad man will know. These aliens are only fearful because we are fearful.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 08:46 PM
link   
even though they are afraid of us, I don't think they are hostile towards us. They are only hostile towards our controllers. I believe they are trying to bring back freedom to everyone.

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 04:00 AM
link   
The name of our planet might change back to it's original name. I suggest you pick up the book Gaia 2012. Amazing read!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join