It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Divine Interveners have arrived !

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Long ago, during the time of the Atlanteans, messengers came down from the heavens. These messengers were not of this world and they came down in the FLESH to help mankind develop a new consciousness. This consciousness is of the 5th root race. Or Aryan race. The end of this transition is NOW ! We are becoming a planetary conscience. Evolution is spurred on. Without divine intervention, evolution stops.

The messengers do not need to come down to earth with their flying cities anymore. It's not necassary. Instead, they are using our internet to install new WEBSITES that contain valuable information that our species must put into use for the benefit of our planet earth, and the future health of our kids and grandchildren. It is up to us. Atlanteans were purely instinctive and slaves to their environment. We have free thought. We decide what to do with knowledge. We have been observed and I belive humanity has enough good in it to use this power of thought for our own good. When Nikola Tesla came to show us free energy, his inventions were used not to better humanity, but to enslave it even further.

We are long overdue here. We were supposed to have interstellar space travel over 50 years ago. However, our governements of our world used this alien technological informatin for military purposes only. They suppress us in order for corporations to profit from TIME RELEASED technology. I have documents that will blow away your mind. I will post alot more but first, soak up what Im saying here. Keep an open mind. There are websites outthere now that are completly of alien origin. I'll post as many as I can because I want to help my species grow from sheeple to people. Enjoy.

stinet.dtic.mil...

stinet.dtic.mil..." target="_blank" class="postlink">stinet.dtic.mil... adataPrefix=html&identifier=AD0436015

[edit on 3/14/2007 by StreetCorner Philosopher]serpo.org...

[edit on 3/14/2007 by StreetCorner Philosopher]stinet.dtic.mil...

[edit on 3/14/2007 by StreetCorner Philosopher]jnaudin.free.fr...

[edit on 3/14/2007 by StreetCorner Philosopher]

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Keynote quotes:
“The Lord of the World, the "Ancient of Days," is releasing new energies into humanity, transmuted in the present furnace of pain and fiery agony.
This transmutation will bring about a new power of sacrifice, of inclusive surrender, a clearer vision of the Whole and a cooperative spirit hitherto unknown and which will be the first expression of that great principle of sharing, so sorely needed today.”

“In this fifth root-race, there are only five such outlets as far as effects on humanity are concerned..”
And, further: “As this is the Aryan race (the term is not used in the German or materialistic sense) these five centers to which reference has been made, these five focal points of spiritual energy, are being abnormally and deliberately stimulated and vitalized”.

"Arguing as one ever should from the universal to the particular, it is essential that humanity relate its own mechanism to the greater mechanism (our entire planetary life) and view what is called "one's own soul" as an infinitesimal part of the world soul.
It is necessary also for man to relate his soul to his personality, viewing both as aspects and integral parts of the human family.
This will be increasingly the case."

The 5th Root Race Centres:
www.esotericastrologer.org...

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Some interesting stuff. So this website Serpo is publishing released previously classified documents.

And your showing us links to reports that have been published right?

Well my electrochemistry is a bit rusty care to give a summary of all this information. I'd like to know more.

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Go ahead and call me a sheeple if you want, because i expect it, but once again, where is the evidence?

Your entire first post was pure opinion... those website could be made by anyone... they are not alien.

And people wonder why UFOlogy is ridiculed... here is a prime example of why.

(EDIT: Been moved to Skunk Works now... so continue the hilarity)...

[edit on 14-3-2007 by fooffstarr]

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Don't put me in the category of hoaxers, it would be a huge disservice to yourself.

You do not have to think the sites are of alien origin. They could of been secret documents only available to gov't personnel. Have you thought about that scenerio?

Also, Argos, this is entirely available to the public. That is my point of this thread. We have perverted this technology for destructive purposes only. The result is a dying planet. The messengers can also be private gov't operatives with good hearts. Or they could infact be the watchers who have been observing us since they evolved the Lumerians and Atlanteans. The caretakers or curators of our planet if you will. If we continue to use technology to destroy, we will be left alone, as I believe is happening now. We are being left alone for the first time in over 5000 years. 5th root races have free will and can create with thought , therefore we determine our own fate.

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by StreetCorner Philosopher

The messengers do not need to come down to earth with their flying cities anymore. It's not necassary. Instead, they are using our internet to install new WEBSITES that contain valuable information that our species must put into use for the benefit of our planet earth, and the future health of our kids and grandchildren.

riiiiiiight......... course they are. If they were new alien websites, id like to see the highly advanced interface or something a little better than a pdf document. Where did the aliens get acrobat from to make the pdf? im pretty sure the licence only covers earth. Also you will notice the IP addresses of all those sites are firmly on terra-is firma here.

If i can't get better than 8meg broadband at the moment, im a little hacked off that ET is getting a better deal.

And what intelligent race would store valuable information on a platform thats 80% ran on microsoft systems?

Nice try, but show me some ip addresses on venus or mars and ill buy into it, otherwise ill await the big shinny ships (come on, you have to admit that would be far more impressive)

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Interfaces have nothing to do with it. They make sure this information gets into the right hands, and it has to be available to anyone, even poor people with dial up.

I think your missing the big picture. We now have acess to information that we never had before. Stuff that was kept hidden from masses is now revealed. Including inventions from humans that were kept secret.

www.americanantigravity.com...

www.searleffect.com...

www.americanantigravity.com... opulsion.pdf

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Show us one thread of evidence that proves that these documents have come from ET, or that ET is in any way shape or form involved??

The content of the documents is not an issue here, the validity of your claim is.

Unless you can back up your links with evidence then im afraid that you get put in "that" pile.

Deny Ignorance remember?

If the content of these documents is as amazing as you claim, then whats to say its not just governments & officals that have decided that the are good for the public domain as they have no military value, or the military have already used the concepts, and they are safe in the public domain.

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Well im not sure about the alien websites scenario but i do believe there is tecnology out there that is being witheld from the public. Exactly same scnario with the fact we could be driving electric cars now if oil/petroleum tycoons didn't have there way!

Why do you believe these websites are hosted by aliens? What piece of evidence have you come across that makes you believe?

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Correct. I am basically saying that information is being presented to help spawn private companies that will eventually go public. Companies like STEORN are now going public soon.

ITECH is getting ready for it's mass production of it's HUMMINGBIRDS

I am only trying to look for some hope amidst this global warming crisis. I believe that some of these documents are exactly what they are, and that is brand new theoretical inventions with potential to work. Saucers are 3-10 years away. I suggest you look up the military's new fighter jet F-35B. the F-22 was said to be it's last jet, now we hear of the 35B that could stop in mid-air. Are you saying that these INERTIA shields are not fascinating?

BTW ITECH, "Tesla energy corp" has had this HUMMINGBIRD EM generator available for a while. But they havent been able to distribute. Why? the grip. It has been loosened.

www.dtic.mil...

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argos
Well im not sure about the alien websites scenario but i do believe there is tecnology out there that is being witheld from the public. Exactly same scnario with the fact we could be driving electric cars now if oil/petroleum tycoons didn't have there way!

Why do you believe these websites are hosted by aliens? What piece of evidence have you come across that makes you believe?

Im using indirect evidence to support my claim that it was an alien intervention which occurred recently due to the evidence of technology that will be introduced to us in the next few years. The anti gravity propulsion and free energy was stuff the gov'ts held for years now. But it was a result of the N.M UFO crash that we began to advance so fast except now it is happening alot faster. The IPHONE is old military junk as a friend of mine says it.

Therefore, the documents above are hard to believe they aren't even spoken of since I find all this information on mexican media, but never in US.

Did you see the document 3D TV patented in 60's. Why haven't we ever seen a 3D TV yet? because it's being held to be released in 10 years after the even older HDTV fad wears off.

Basically, we are about to enter the highest power an organic race can ever obtain without becoming 4th dimensional, and once we develop space travel, all of our problems will be solved. 3-6 years once its produced for civilian use. Just like google earth, and aluminum foil.

Someone or some other world is preventing the oil addicts from ruining earth? How do I know? don't you think if civilization on a planet burns itself up, that someone would lose out up there? I guesss its plausible.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Hello there,
I kinda believe in what you say. I noticed you call yourself Indigo prophet. Interesting. I too display characteristics of Indigos. Being totally used to our way of thinking I believe that very soon maybe a couple of years later all these tech will be opened to us by coercion of benevolent beings. Now for evidences...only time can tell!

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 06:17 AM
link   
HAHAHA....That's funny
Valency seems stable enough although what this document is trying to state doesn't make a whole lot of sense. Also considering ethanol is volatile and adding charge to it would only heighten the fact, and that it is miscible and used, apart from fuel,as solvents such as nail polish remover,utilised in paints and perfumes seems a bit odd in what this document states.Apart from anything else,....does Defense and Governmental documents get spell checked?...and if so what moron spell checked this document.Let's face it if an alien culture wanted to help us in the production of alternate fuels then why choose something that has a by-product which ,at this time seems to be the one that is causing greenhouse effects....namely carbon dioxide. What a load of baloney!

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 07:40 AM
link   

We have perverted this technology for destructive purposes only. The result is a dying planet.

Sorry, but us pesky little humans don't have it in our power to destroy the planet. If we create enough destruction, the planet will do some self cleansing and shake us off like a bad case of fleas. Remember way back when, when Mother Earth got whacked with a few meteors. That was a whole lot worse than anything we humans could possibly do. She lived throught that, and she'll live through us. Yes we use up some natural resources and emit some bad stuff into the atmosphere. From volcanos down to horses and cows, they emit their own natural atsmospheric altering gases too. Even if we have an all out nuclear war that takes out any and all life on the planet, the earth will still survive to frolick around our sun with the rest of the planets in our solar system for a very long time. I'm just tired of hearing how we, the human race, are killing the planet. This planet is not dying, because of us anyway. Nor anytime soon. That being said, I'll be needing something a little more concrete on the rest of your other theories. (You know, the alien stuff'n all.)

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by bjshobbes

We have perverted this technology for destructive purposes only. The result is a dying planet.

Sorry, but us pesky little humans don't have it in our power to destroy the planet. If we create enough destruction, the planet will do some self cleansing and shake us off like a bad case of fleas. Remember way back when, when Mother Earth got whacked with a few meteors. That was a whole lot worse than anything we humans could possibly do. She lived throught that, and she'll live through us. Yes we use up some natural resources and emit some bad stuff into the atmosphere. From volcanos down to horses and cows, they emit their own natural atsmospheric altering gases too. Even if we have an all out nuclear war that takes out any and all life on the planet, the earth will still survive to frolick around our sun with the rest of the planets in our solar system for a very long time. I'm just tired of hearing how we, the human race, are killing the planet. This planet is not dying, because of us anyway. Nor anytime soon. That being said, I'll be needing something a little more concrete on the rest of your other theories. (You know, the alien stuff'n all.)

I like the flea thing. Imagine the earth is a dog and were the fleas. We do not have power to kill the dog, but we have enough power to shave the poor dog. No more hair, no more fleas.

We do not have the power to destroy the eart. But! We do have the power to burn everything on the surface...

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Well you certainly have opinions
And very interesting ones at that. What you say may or may not be true, either way it is very interesting. I believe that we are not alone. That is about as far as I am willing to take it at this point. Interesting thread though, keep em coming

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I man after my own heart, I love it. Divine Intervention is imminent, in fact, it is already happening. 5th dimensional energy grids are being activated at this very moment. Happy Ascension!

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Streetcorner Philosopher, interesting read!

I for one KNOW we are not alone as I have witnessed 2 separate UFO activities and seen a higher dimensional being while meditating. I am in no doubt of their existence, nor am I unaware of the government and corporations ability to cover up information.

I find it fascinating that the veil is being lifted now though, with the advent of the internet. Congress wishes to police the internet (bill already in the workings) and it is high time we had these types of anti gravity and such devices available to the public.

Time will only tell of the ETS benevolence, which I believe they happen to be, but once we make direct contact worldwide, then we'll be for sure.

Do you have any more information of this coming 6th root race you speak of, possibly what are referred to as Indigos and Crystals?

"Truth is still revealing and, closets still need cleaning.
I'm, still searching for the meaning.
Can't stop me cuz I know it'll come."
-Soldiers of Jah Army lyrics

bs

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightWorker13
I man after my own heart, I love it. Divine Intervention is imminent, in fact, it is already happening. 5th dimensional energy grids are being activated at this very moment. Happy Ascension!

Is that why my BP ranges between 223/120 and 120/60, while on medication and Dr.'s can't figure out why. Am I in tune with these power grids??

It is a wonder of medical science as to why I have not exploded yet.

Is there any other option for me to explore?

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I dont post here very often but I do read regularly...

What the hell is 5th root race, 6th root race???

And what about accension to the power grid???

Whats all this about indigos and crystals...did I miss a day at school?...maybe they weren't teaching that yet, I graduated in he 80's...

this all sounds like a bunch of new age B.S.

You know, people have been trying to differentiate themselves from each other for as long as we have been around,
I'm sorry, but with the exception of my personality, I like anyone else am no different than anyone else.

There is NOTHING special or different about me or you except our personalities!!!

Aplogies if I burst anyone's bubble.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join