It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Divine Interveners have arrived !

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I do agree on a lot of issues that Streetcorner Philosopher has presented. I also believe that the world as we know it will be totally different in 5 years. I am optimistic that it will change for the good. I am also fearful because it is going to get really bad before it gets good. Our designers will intervene and help us with this transition to make heaven on Earth. Science when used for the good is one of the most important things we have. With science we can end all suffering and join the rest of the universe at peace.

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by StreetCorner Philosopher
The name of our planet might change back to it's original name. I suggest you pick up the book Gaia 2012. Amazing read!

Do you mean this book?

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by StreetCorner Philosopher
When Nikola Tesla came to show us free energy, his inventions were used not to better humanity, but to enslave it even further.

We were supposed to have interstellar space travel over 50 years ago.

yes, thanks to people that burned Tesla's laboratory, dismantled his 'World System' tower and made his newest patents classified...

funny thing to me is how scientists in general are amazed how quickly we progress but the truth is that they do everything to slow this progress down...

hilarious also is recent usage of Tesla's 100 year old patent for wireless transfer of power... 100 years?

you call that progress?

yes, we were supposed to travel to the stars a long time ago...

[edit on 28-3-2007 by untilted]

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Ok...I started getting messages like this in July 2005.

I joined ATS to try and find an answer for my experiences ( Joined, Nov, 06).

Some of the dates that this info was presented is from 02/03 etc.

It could be quite easy to view this as a hoax, because it is taking so long for this to become in effect. The evil is causing a lot of un-necessary suffering. What is the holdup?

That was my question.

I did get an answer and I would like to compare what I got with any other insight on this matter. I will post my answer, but I am testing peoples accuracy right now. Or it might be whether I am getting it right???

I do have it written down with a date that is verifiable.

Some of the info I got in 05, when I was absolutely ignorant to this, is word for word. That even is consistent with what I am getting now.

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 04:01 PM
link   
StreetCorner Philosopher.
keep on rocking my friend, you have my attention as well as my friends such as win52 and OTD, dont worry about these little mary's trying to call you a hoaxer, cause hoax or not, seems to me you are trying to put out a positive message, cant deny that.

peace.

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 07:45 PM
link   
People like myself can tell what is sincere and truthful just by word emphasis and sentence structure. StreetCorner seems to be sincere and is truly a peaceful person. He believes what he is writing is true and you can see this. He is not some internet attention whore coming onto ATS to have misleading philosophical conversations. People calling him a hoaxer are quick to judge things they don't understand. I noticed this is a common theme on this website.

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Incognito C
People like myself can tell what is sincere and truthful just by word emphasis and sentence structure. StreetCorner seems to be sincere and is truly a peaceful person. He believes what he is writing is true and you can see this. He is not some internet attention whore coming onto ATS to have misleading philosophical conversations. People calling him a hoaxer are quick to judge things they don't understand. I noticed this is a common theme on this website.

not calling him a hoaxer, and yes he seems like a nice chap, but its hard to agree when the basic principles raised are flawed logic based on assumptions that because its interesting new tech, it must be from ET.

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Thank you Incognito and Timedrifter. I am glad some people realize that I am simply trying to dictate reason for hope. Zciewen thinks that I speak lowly of humans if all this information is alien introduced or invented. THAT IS NOT THE CASE.

The new documents available lately on the internet are as authentic as can be. You have to view them to believe it. Now, humanity's potential as an intelligent species is just as great as any of the other root races because we are capable of manifesting and then fabricating thought. Without anything to manifest first, we wouldn't have anything t create. Ignorance is what sets us back, not capacity for high intelligence.

We are definatly evolving. All life is. We see animal species being discovered now that are mesmerizing. Dog sized toads, 1 Ton squids, new bird species in Colombia, i can go on and on. Children nowadays are logical beings, and emotionally detached. Autism is higher than ever, and sadly, so is cancer. Cancer is up for a number of reasons. But main reason is the thin IONOSPHERE. Solar storms are also much more intense now. The book GAIA 2012 speaks about MAYAN prophecies and planet alignments that open up stargates. Perhaps the gates are about to open, or maybe already have opened. That explains the chaos going on outside our planet's orbit and in it's orbit right now. War. If the NASA tapes are true, then there is a real war going on in space right now. The oil barons who are descendents of the reptillian bloodline and 14 houses of the English Monarch are all connected. The Vatican is too connected. The controllers are real, and we all know everyone on this planet is human, but not ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL. We are equal in intelligence potential, but not equal in genetics. Remember, only King Arthur was allowed to rule according to nature and the divine grace since he carried this blood within him and was the only one who could remove the sword.

So we evolved in thought and are almost equal as a planetary consciousness to our galactic brothers. If our galactic brothers visited our planet years ago, then the information they worked hard to conceal is free for all non regulated companies and private investors to work on. I hope these documents I have on droid armies are tossed away. it's scary stuff. These alien beings died off a long time ago, only their blood remains. My last name means " of Troy" in english and my merovingian blood has nothing to do with divine right to rule. Those days are over. ALl of us are equal now. One must accept that all our souls are E.T. The body is grown on Earth. Not the soul.

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2ciewan

Originally posted by Incognito C

not calling him a hoaxer, and yes he seems like a nice chap, but its hard to agree when the basic principles raised are flawed logic based on assumptions that because its interesting new tech, it must be from ET.

I hope I corrected your misconception. You have to admit that without the formula's, there would be nothing to execute. Now we can sure execute, and invent on our own behalf, but at one point in time, circa 1900, there was an industrial/ technological boom. We chucked spears for 10, 000 years. Now in the past hundred years, we went from revolvers to particle beam guns, HAARP systems etc. Why this big boom suddenly?

[edit on 3/28/2007 by StreetCorner Philosopher]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join