It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

So You Hate Cops

page: 17
23
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Pheonix if youare filled with that much hatred towards the men and women of Law Enforcement why don't you just stop posting on this thread, being that this thread is by an officer of the law. If you do that you can just relax and not have to worry about officers...online.


JamesMcMahn




posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 10:36 AM
link   
The mood in here needs to lighten up.




posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by JamesMcMahn
Pheonix if youare filled with that much hatred towards the men and women of Law Enforcement why don't you just stop posting on this thread, being that this thread is by an officer of the law.


Please see my post about the colloquial use of terms.

On a different note, I spat my coffee on my monitor when that monkey pulled out a donut.


[edit on 13-3-2007 by phoenixhasrisin]



posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 10:52 AM
link   
As an example of the holier-than-thou status of the cops, I offer this:

K-9s.

From what I understand, if you use violence against the slobbering fangs of the K-9s, it's a serious crime. Hell, I saw a story a while back about a guy who was arrested for YELLING at a police dog.

Never mind that the Johnny Laws let the K-9s chew on suspects, even after they're down...



posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by phoenixhasrisin
On a different note, I spat my coffee on my monitor when that monkey pulled out a donut.



I wish my car had a trunk monkey.



posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by JamesMcMahn

I wish my car had a trunk monkey.


The "trunk monkey" series contains some of the best acting in the business and I'm including the chimp in that assessment.



posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by phoenixhasrisin
Please see my post about the colloquial use of terms.

You might have meant it that way, but you can't fault people for taking you literally.

Best thing to do is explain yourself, as you did : "really really dislike".



posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeka
As an example of the holier-than-thou status of the cops, I offer this:

K-9s.

From what I understand, if you use violence against the slobbering fangs of the K-9s, it's a serious crime.

Yep. They are part of the PD, so assault laws apply.

Least of all, you could be charged with animal cruelty. But, to a woman-beater, that shouldn't be much of a concern, eh?



Hell, I saw a story a while back about a guy who was arrested for YELLING at a police dog.

I doubt it.


Never mind that the Johnny Laws let the K-9s chew on suspects, even after they're down...

Well, it takes a few bites when they're trying to grab the narrow butt of a woman-beater. There's not much man to grab onto.





Originally posted by JamesMcMahn
I wish my car had a trunk monkey.

Me too. Riding the back of my K9.



posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Jso,

The problem with that is that the dogs aren't people. They didn't choose to be members of the force, but rather trained to be the biting fangs of the force. They were trained to be a weapon, and not a partner. Assaulting an attacking dog should be equivalent to shielding yourself from pepper spray, or ducking a flying bullet.

If it were me, and a dog, any dog were attacking me, I would go for a kill, since there is no reasoning with an animal. My only chance would be to either rely on an officer calling of the dog, or fighting for my own life. Since we've already established that an officer can't be trusted 100% of the time, I can't take the risk of the former, and would have to go with the latter.



posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by jsobeckyBut, to a woman-beater, that shouldn't be much of a concern, eh?


Give UNEQUIVOCAL evidence that I am a woman beater. Such as the names of women who I have beaten. If you don't, yet continue to call me a woman beater, I'm going to complain about your violation of the T and C, with your continued lies about me.


Well, it takes a few bites when they're trying to grab the narrow butt of a woman-beater. There's not much man to grab onto.


No. The people I'm talking about were suspects who fled from the police for offenses other than domestic violence. And, I repeat:

Give UNEQUIVOCAL evidence that I am a woman beater. Such as the names of women who I have beaten. If you don't, yet continue to call me a woman beater, I'm going to complain about your violation of the T and C, with your continued lies about me.



posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Yeah guys, please..
Enough with the personal attacks and sniping. It has nothing to do with the topic, and just adds useless posts to a thread.



posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeka

Originally posted by jsobeckyBut, to a woman-beater, that shouldn't be much of a concern, eh?


Give UNEQUIVOCAL evidence that I am a woman beater. Such as the names of women who I have beaten. If you don't, yet continue to call me a woman beater, I'm going to complain about your violation of the T and C, with your continued lies about me.

Wow! I ask you a rhetorical question, and you flip out?

And you said "lies". Plural. Where have I ever lied about you.

Now remember, plural means more than one. So I need at least two ....



posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Are you admitting that you lied about him once? About the woman beating I presume, and yes that was a lie as far as I can see.

And your "lie" vs "lies" argument is about as bad as Clinton's definition of "is" is.



posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky
Wow! I ask you a rhetorical question, and you flip out?

And you said "lies". Plural. Where have I ever lied about you.

Now remember, plural means more than one. So I need at least two ....


Becky, don't back off of your statements now. If you want to nitpick, so be it. Stop posting this LIE (singular) about me. Is that better?



posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Did you mention anything about wife-beating?



posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420
Are you admitting that you lied about him once? About the woman beating I presume, and yes that was a lie as far as I can see.

And your "lie" vs "lies" argument is about as bad as Clinton's definition of "is" is.

No, I'm asking him to show me where I lied about him, Ras.

If you don't know the diff between singular and plural, I can suggest a Remedial English course....




Originally posted by truthseeka
Becky, don't back off of your statements now. If you want to nitpick, so be it. Stop posting this LIE (singular) about me. Is that better?

What lie, ceec? I posed a rhetorical question.

If you have a guilty conscience or something, that's your problem, not mine.



posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 05:50 PM
link   
sorry, will explain.

[edit on 13-3-2007 by CSIfan]



posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 05:57 PM
link   
CAN we please get back to the ACTUAL topic of discussion, void of posts and references as to Personal character, etc. (?)

YES, We can ...

.. and, in doing so, I'd like to draw focus to CSIfan's inquisitive post.


The topic IS:
So You Hate Cops

... and their post in Quite ON-TOPIC.



Thanks, ALL.

 



posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by CSIfan

I have a problem with them shooting and killing unarmed, defenseless black men.

Am I a 'cop-hater'? Or am I simply reacting to their felonious actions?

They're murdering innocent people and getting away with it.



As a former Police Officer, I just had to weigh in on this one.
The problem is that in almost every instance of Police commiting "felonious actions", the allegations are based on the testimony of the perpetrators themselves---certainly not a biased opinion?!
Second, most of the reports are published in the media in order to sensationalize the event, and as anyone who has worn blue can attest: half of what you read in the paper is a lie and the other half is just plain wrong.
I myself was involved in numerous incidents where "brutality" was alledged. Amazingly, in every instance, the complaintant forgot (?) to mention the fact that oh say... they bit the Officer before they were clubbed, or that, oh yeah, he did have a knife and say "Come and get me #%$#%", before he was maced, and so on...
Amazingly, in almost every instance, despite the "victims" twenty previous convictions, he was only in the act of doing some noble and charitable works (at 3 a.m. outside the closed coin-op laundry) when the Police just beat him down, for no good reason.



posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 06:25 PM
link   
this thread has been near the top of the recent posts lists for a few days now, and each time I see the headline the same answer comes to mind "yep, I hate cops"



new topics

top topics



 
23
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

log in

join