It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

people, listen to me

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I believe in cometa's sincerity. I think cometa is being contacted right this second just as he says.

Keep an eye on this thread and see where it goes. cometa has told me that these beings wanted to make sure he wasn't afraid.

I think cometa wants contact, and they are picking up on this.

cometa said that these beings were with him when he was younger, and that when contact was recently reestablished per his u2us to me, they stated that they "missed him".

I'm very curious about what's happening here...

Thank you, cometa, for posting!!

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Cometa,
If you have done good deeds for others with a good heart, your personal Angels will look out over you and prevent harm from negative entities. Just tell whatever is tugging at your leg, or bothering your mind to "Leave Me Alone in the Name of Jesus!" and you'll be amazed at the results. I'm so good at it now that I dare the dark forces to try and infiltrate my life and family. I say, "Bring it on scumbags! You're no match for the creator of the universe who resides within me!!" Since learning this "secret" from a minister back in 1997, nothing but good things have happened in life. Give it a try, Cometa. You have nothing to lose and much to gain!
-CareWeMust in Chicago(USA)

Originally posted by cometa
whats wrong with my english?
ok, there are some mistakes, but these happened because i was writing a lot.

no, i wont start a new thread and our conversations are the best way for you to get to know about it all.

ok. i know a lot about airplanes. and i know how airplanes look like, especially in the night sky. we do have an airport here, it´s in stuttgart. the video was taken in tuebingen.

like i said, there was this light and it didnt move or fly, it just hovered around.
you know, planes fly, but this thing didnt fly, it just stood there.

maybe it was a helicopter, but i can assure you, that there was only a very bright silver light hovering in the sky, no lights or aircraft movement at all.

sorry, but i wont tell all these experiences again.
just read it through, i just did it, too.

ps: i think they were just in my room, because i had this strange feeling again. and there was something pulling shortly on my trousers just some minutes ago.
but i told them to leave, because they are scaring me with their sneaking around. now, the feeling isnt there any more, but still i´m a bit in fear.
you know, i see those balls of lights nearly everywhere and sometimes i even think i just saw something standing somewhere, like a silhouette of a ghost or so. believe me, i´m scared. i´m really scared.

yes, i am really scared, because i am telling you the truth.

i´m sorry for the video, i have mentioned before that it is of poor quality.
but thats all i have for you.

but... i just get an idea: maybe i can ask them again to show up and this time i´ll be prepared with a better camera. so let´s see what happens next to me...

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by OnTheDeck
I believe in cometa's sincerity. I think cometa is being contacted right this second just as he says.

Keep an eye on this thread and see where it goes. cometa has told me that these beings wanted to make sure he wasn't afraid.

I think cometa wants contact, and they are picking up on this.

cometa said that these beings were with him when he was younger, and that when contact was recently reestablished per his u2us to me, they stated that they "missed him".

I'm very curious about what's happening here...

Thank you, cometa, for posting!!

Was waiting for you to log on here. Just want to say that you're real pro at this and it's amazing how much information you were able to get by asking the right questions. Good Job!

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   
your like, damn i dont know what u seems 2 b that kind of person who thinks the sun is going around you but it doesnt

btw r u a girl

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by dahl
your like, damn i dont know what u seems 2 b that kind of person who thinks the sun is going around you but it doesnt

erm, what were just asking me? i dont understand this sentence at all.
edit: ok, i think you´ve insulted me. i´m sick of people like you. you have no education at all and you dont know nothing about life or about your own life. thats what i know about you, now. you just cannot understand, that i am very different from you. but i can understand you.

what a brashness! how old are you?

btw r u a girl

no, i´m not.
born on 01.04.1984 in goeppingen, male.

ps: some days ago i had a magnetic resonance imaging of my head. my doctor said it would have an unusual big size of the frontal sinus. maybe this has got something to do with my experiences. luckily there are no implants in my head.
my dentist also said i´d have an unusual huge maxilla.

[edit on 6/3/07 by cometa]

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   
what u mean i dont know nothin about life and my life im just sick at listenin 2 ppl that thinks there r aliens around u all the time i dont belive the things your sayin

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   

what u mean i dont know nothin about life and my life im just sick at listenin 2 ppl that thinks there r aliens around u all the time i dont belive the things your sayin

no, you´re sick of that you dont experience anything whats "going on" for yourself.

hey, i dont know if aliens are for real, too!
but, there´s actually something going on with me.
if this all would have happened to you, you would just feel the same, like i do.

what i mean? ask yourself.
i cant teach you anything.
YOU have to learn.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 04:15 PM
link   
aight but u said something about the end of the world and i know it wont end 4 a long time

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 04:18 PM
link   

aight but u said something about the end of the world and i know it wont end 4 a long time

you dont know it, man.
you dont know it as much as i dont know it.
i think, we both hope so.
and lets leave it to that.

thanks for your opinion.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Cometa, please continue posting the rest of your correspondances ok? I'm only half way through with the ones you've posted so far but just clicked on ignore for Dahl... he's a troll and not worth your time or anyone elses.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 04:36 PM
link   

dont be so sure and yes somthing is going to happen darkness has consumed the world somthing will happen and it wants to destroy life forms one by one everyone will go down its coming fast so watch out....

[edit on 6-3-2007 by RazorFang]

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Palasheea
Cometa, please continue posting the rest of your correspondances ok? I'm only half way through with the ones you've posted so far but just clicked on ignore for Dahl... he's a troll and not worth your time or anyone elses.

hey, thats everything so far - i think.
sometimes i get flashbacks and can connect things afterwards.
if something´s gonna happen i´ll let you know.

i´ll record that as you asked me to do.

i hope they´ll come out and play.

if so, i can tell you, that it´s going to be the breakthrough we´ve all been waiting for. but dont expect anything! we will see what is going to happen and what is not going to happen.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Thanks Cometa! I'm still reading over everthing. There's quite a bit here. Will be posting some of my comments when I'm done reading later on tonight.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 04:49 PM
link   
just remembered something.

on 01.03 i told my flatmate who wanted to go downstairs into the laundry to watch the stairs so that he may not stumble.

he came back with a brad (a nail without a head), saying he just found it on the stairs.

i did not know anything about such things, but he said it would be something important and he gave it to me.

edit: i think i know a bit how to communicate with them, now. but i have to overcome my fear. because i dont know what awaits me.
yo, people, if you never gonna hear from me again, then be sure, that i freaked out.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 05:05 PM
link   
LOL take deep breaths. Take it easy...Baby steps.

I understand that negative energies/beings are repulsed by what's commonly called the "white light" of the creator, which is a pure white light you can envision protecting you. You can envision a bubble of white light - a force field - surrounding you, and say mentally, or aloud if you want, that no negative energy can get through this bubble.

I know that another abductee just thought about love; he thought about his love for his mother, and a negative being that was around left him alone.

However, so far it seems that these beings are positive.

You said that they were with you when you were younger, but disappeared when you become distracted with your life, and didn't want to become involved in this subject.

These being only returned just recently when you desired contact.

To me, if there were bad intentions you would have known about them (bad intentions) a while ago.

Also, if they were negatively focused, your somewhat temporary, but maybe negative attitude toward the subject a while ago, to me, would have drawn them to you, rather then shut them out...

I believe they are benevolent. But like you said, let's see where it goes. It's true that the primal force in this universe is love. Just remember that.

And, palasheea, thank you for your comments. I got excited when cometa u2ud me about this stuff. I know he's sincere, and he may have some significant experiences to talk about.

Peace!!

[edit on 6-3-2007 by OnTheDeck]

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   
In my opinion,
This is another "I'm better than you because I'm privvy to contacts and
special information, and you're not".
Geez.
Has ProbedByGrays been forgotten so soon ?

Cometa,
Any proof of what you are saying, or do you expect me to blindly trust your word ?

If the latter, please don't hold your breath.

Amazed,
Lex

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 05:21 PM
link   
... mostly because I havent seen anything yet, besides that tinkling feeling that tends to creep around you when you are alone or very tired.

I tend to believe that ghosts, well, they might exist. I've heard a couple of freaky stories from persons I regard as "normal" / "sane" people who have no interest in making focus around themselves.

Regarding greys and what not, I believe something is out there (gah... that sounded like a cliche), Im just not sure what to look for or understand.
What I know I shouldnt look for and do understand is that two people very close to me, one an old friend of mine, the other my cousin, was very keen on telling people about being contacted been entities and hearing voices or "messages". This would go on for a long time...

Unfortunately both got diagnosed being mentally unstable.

My old friend recently came forward in an article about schizofrenia in the newspapers and explained how he at that time (some 10 years ago when we were around 20 years old) felt like he was chosen and all these messages gave him great knowledge. But now he could acknowledge that what he really had experienced was his own mind playing trickery on him and conversations along with medication managed to get him back on track.
To be honest I thought he was a bit loopy back then, we thought all the things he said was campfire tales, but as I met him now a couple of months ago he was in a state I would expect any of my other friends to be in... plain and "normal".

Regarding my cousin... well, he's still ill, schizofrenia and maniodepressive. Selfmutilation testifies to that, along with the casual mentionings of things he was told by the voices.
When he's on the medication, he always talks about being able to controll his own thoughts and behavior, when off them he keeps telling us how he wants to make it stop and finally commiting himself to the psychiatric ward again.
Im sorry to say that I cant account for anything he said precisely, cause to be honest that part of the family I dont keep in touch with that much anymore, except what is relayed to me by my grandmother. Their side have caused alot of disturbings to my mothers side of my family.

Basicly what I trying to say is that...

1) Im not accusing you of being mentally ill, if I was there would probably be a whole lot of threads I'd have to "cure" besides this one.

2) Im a believer of some sorts myself

But... the few reposts I read of yours resembles a great deal with what I have experienced from the above mentioned people, and trust me... those two sounded every bit as sincere when reporting their experiences with others, yet a little frantic in their retelling.
Ofcourse written text limits the receivers intake of it all. I could very easily create a visual truth of the occurances for myself from what you have written, cause I would attached the appropiate "voice" when reading the story.
How ever, my intake on the story could be twisted in a completely different way when told by you sitting across from me.

I reserve the right to be sceptic in this particular matter, and I feel you wouldn't care if I am
Just wanted to contribute with my experience around similar experiences around being contacted and being relayed messages.

Regarding the video. For me it leaves nothing to talk about... like said before its a bright light in the sky, and since the videoquality proves nothing and your own words are yours, we would end up in a "yes it is" vs. "no it is not" conversation, and that leeds to no conclusion.

Interesting reading non the less.

EDIT: like the poster before me said, the reason Im sceptic is because you have given no proof beyond your own testimony, and to be honest that was the only thing my friend and cousin could do too... the "But it's true, trust me on my word" line.

[edit on 6-3-2007 by flice]

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lexion
In my opinion,
This is another "I'm better than you because I'm privvy to contacts and
special information, and you're not".

this is not what i say, but what you hear.
consider this, i am here just to share this with all of you.

Cometa,
Any proof of what you are saying, or do you expect me to blindly trust your word ?

what proof do you want? do you want me to order a saucer to land in your backyard? the experiences described in here are real and have happened like i explained them to on the deck or hamilton.

i´ve also asked for help in a german esoteric-forum, but that was because i dreamed of a snake biting me.

a person contacted me that claimed to perform "lightwork" and that she had the same experiences like i had. she said i would have been born for this.
she said she´d be a "lightworker" and these lightworkers utilize heavenly powers and do have a lot to do with ufos, too. she wanted me to ask god to take the bad off from me. she said some parts of the snakes would still be in me. she wanted me to relax and she said she would sent me some energy. i did so, but nothing happened. she then wrote me again that she´d noticed a enormous coldness on my side. i wrote her that i am overstrained with this and i would contact her again later.

Unfortunately both got diagnosed being mentally unstable.

you scared me with that. listen, i dont know whats up with me.
but i just hope i´m not sick.
but, what is that sick? a doctor says, you´re sick, but maybe he´s the sick one. and isnt it sick to flush my toilet with drinking water while children die, because they´ve got nothing to drink.

i´m a strange and unusual person, thats for sure.
the last few years, were very distressing. i´ve changed a lot.
i´ve chosen what some people would call "the dark side of life".
but as i was 14 years old, i was "ok", you know? everything was fine.
but i saw ufos.

ps: damn, damn, damn. people, i dont know. but i told you that i sometimes see those silhouettes and just right now i could swear there was something standing there and looking at me. because i sit here in front of my computer, but i saw it out of the angle of my eyes. oh my god, i´m freakin out.
w000000h00000, listening to queens of the stoneage, thats all i can hold on to right now. maybe i should have a joint or a cigarette or a tea, i dont know. wtf... #, im so scared.

i need a gun.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 05:58 PM
link   
... I will testify to that exact feeling right now too
But I know Im very tired and shouldn't be sitting here right now but still I am, cause I can't make myself go to sleep. Reason can be found here:

(!not related to this particular thread!)
htp://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread270874/pg1

But I must tell you, I find accounts like yours every bit as interesting now as I did back then.
To begin with I would keep your observations to a closed number of people, since some are faster than me to pass judgement. Some people see the devil, some insanity and some see clarity and insight.

When I think back... someone wrote something about EVP in that video.
Next time they wanna tell you something and your at home could you keep your computer and microphone on and a recording program ready?
Then set input lvls at max and record what ever goes on while you are contacted.
Im sure the person who mentioned the EVP could give some advice regarding how much compression is "allowed" of the audiofile to make something useful out of it.

Would be cool if something is actually picked up during one of those sessions.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 06:01 PM
link   
i just recorded my silent room.
recording levels to the max only my computer running, no disk loading or any sounds at all. i listened to it and there are some sounds.
the one who wanted this shall contact me and i´ll send it to him via email.

i want this # to end.

edit: lol, sorry. i forgot to save it. will try again later.
edit#2: ok, i have it.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join