It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

people, listen to me

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 12:38 PM
link   
hello, everyone.

first of all, i want to introduce myself to you.
i´m 22, male, from germany.
i´ve seen several ufos.

i think that - although i am not sure yet - i´ve been in mental contact with "aliens". i´ve asked for a sign, too - a ufo - and it appeared the next day.
this was one day before the lunar eclipse or actually it was the day(s) of the lunar eclipse coming in and out.
no (...). i have a crappy video (sony/ericsson k800) of it, too.
i can send it to you via email, not a problem.
but still i am not convinced and i dont want to go into details about my or this recent sighting.

and this sighting is not the point.
i know about ufos and so on as less as you do.
and i dont know anything about at all, what has happened to me throughout my life regarding ufo-sightings, street lights going out, when i pass them by, cryptic luminous symbols on my wall, ball of light appearing in my room, and so on...

what i want to say to you:
i sense that the world is in huge danger.
and it will happen very soon. very soon.
if not, its ok. yeah, just ok.
but if there´s something going on, a lot of people are going to die.

i´m sorry, i dont want to sound like some psycho or an apocalyptic prophet, but i have this feeling and i find it very important to share it with you!

something huge is on its way and we´re all in danger or maybe not, but there´s something on the way.

maybe there´s someone else out there who´s got the same feeling?

i am looking forward to hear your answers.

`````````````````````
Deleted vulgar language

[edit on 6/3/07 by masqua]

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Ummm... Ok.

Im all for UFO threads and research. You could upload the video to a video site for us all to see...... as for the other information you have mentioned.....

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   
(...) the video. that´s not the point.
it´s about this special feeling.

where can i upload it?
give me your email and i send it to you, then you can up it yourself.

this thread is not about research, its about emotions. do you have them?
do you know what i was talking about at all?

i think its serious.
i was talking about the end of the world and you want to see a video.
yeah, ok. i can give you the video, but again, that´s not the point.

for sure, we can talk about my experiences.
what do you want to know?

i recently have had huge conversations with on the deck about these experiences.
i can post our u2u-dialogues in here, if you want me to.

i also wrote emails with bonnie jean hamilton.
i can post them here, too.

because people, this stuff has actually happened to me and it freaked me out, just believe me.

best regards.

[edit on 6/3/07 by cometa]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Deleted vulgar language

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by cometa
because people, this stuff has actually happened to me and it freaked me out, just believe me.

best regards.

You come to a conspiracy website with your story and claim to have a video, but can't upload it and want people to "just beleive" your story.. .

you know better....

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I have sent you my e-mail address - and I will upload your video after review. After the upload on YouTube.com - I will post it up to this board.

Kroms33

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 01:15 PM
link   
i´ve sent the video to you.
upload it.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   

You come to a conspiracy website with your story and claim to have a video, but can't upload it and want people to "just beleive" your story.. .

you know better....

no man, YOU think, you know better.
but i dont give a hell of a (...) about that, because i know whats real and what i´ve seen.

i know there are hoaxers around here, but i am no hoaxer.

i am for real and everything, that i am goint to tell you, is the truth of what has happened to me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
deleted vulgar language
ooops...
sorry for my bad language.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 01:22 PM
link   

i know there are hoaxers around here, but i am no hoaxer.

i am for real and everything, that i am goint to tell you, is the truth of what has happened to me.

time will tell...

and for the record, I never said that I didn't believe you...

[edit on 6-3-2007 by elevatedone]

[edit on 6-3-2007 by elevatedone]

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Cometa,

I am interested, and I can sense that you have been impacted by whatever you experienced, and it has you asking for validation from others. Can you share a little more about what you saw, heard, etc, which is causing the concern?

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 01:31 PM
link   
yes, for sure. i will post all the conversations i have had with other people.
rom: OnTheDeck
sent: 23/1/07 at 06:51
Those symbols you spoke of sound like not only a message, but a preparation for you for things to come.

Symbols are very significant with regard to ETs, as you will eventually discover...

Have a great week!
OTD
Subject: Re: By the way...
sent: 1/3/07 at 03:07
hi, onthedeck.

am back into my old account. i want to tell you something more about me, because maybe you can give me some answers.

as a child i was able to recognize colors (red, green, blue, purple) in front of my inner eye. i was automatically associating these different colors to people, things, moods, etc., just everything.

once i had a premonition, real vision. i sat in front of a soupplate and i played with some toy. suddenly i "saw" how the toy would fall into the soup and 30seconds or 1minute later it just happened like what i´d seen before.

and there is another thing, which happenend to me recently. i tried to concentrate and i asked for contact. suddenly i heard some ticking, comfortable sound inside my head, just like a morse-code, but i would automatically know what it means! there were no words, only the code. there was also a system noticeable how the sounds would follow a specific rhythm-pattern. they asked me several questions and i asked them questions, too and they replied also in a specific pattern.

for example one thing i remember was: they asked me if i would know why i am able to think (about myself).
so i asked: do you mean, if i know why i can / am able to think and what it is good for?
then they just said: yes.

so i often asked if i got their question right and everytime i asked it, there was a pattern replied to me, meaning "yes" or "no" or something else.

i also lost the channel to them for some minutes or seconds because i was getting scared / unconcentrated. but they reported back, saying they know i´m having difficulties to understand them and if it would be better now, because they use another channel.

... wtf?

regards.

quote: Those symbols you spoke of sound like not only a message, but a preparation for you for things to come.

Symbols are very significant with regard to ETs, as you will eventually discover...

Have a great week!
OTD
CONTINUING...

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 01:32 PM
link   
sent: 1/3/07 at 05:44
cometa!

That's very cool! I think you told me before, but how old are you? Also, what is your primary language, English?

You said, "i tried to concentrate and i asked for contact. suddenly i heard some ticking, comfortable sound inside my head, just like a morse-code, but i would automatically know what it means! there were no words, only the code. there was also a system noticeable how the sounds would follow a specific rhythm-pattern. they asked me several questions and i asked them questions, too and they replied also in a specific pattern."

A couple of questions about your experiences:

1) How many times have you tried this?
2) Have you experienced anything besides taps?

You also said, "they asked me if i would know why i am able to think (about myself)."

Questions:
1) How was this question asked of you, was it taps, a voice, images?
2) How did you respond, verbally, or in your mind?

You said, "so i often asked if i got their question right and everytime i asked it, there was a pattern replied to me, meaning "yes" or "no" or something else."

Question:
1) What are these patterns made of, what are they?
2) Are they images, sounds, words, symbols, or all of these?

Finally, you said, "i also lost the channel to them for some minutes or seconds because i was getting scared / unconcentrated. but they reported back, saying they know i´m having difficulties to understand them and if it would be better now, because they use another channel."

Questions:
1) Do you think this means they will make it easier to talk to them from now on?
2) Have you heard from them/talked to them since this particular event?
3) Do they seem friendly?

I want to thank you for sharing this with me. I hope you don't mind the questions, but I think your experience here is very interesting.

I appreciate anything you'd like to share. Look forward to hearing from you.

Take care,
OTD
CONTINUING...

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 01:34 PM
link   
sent: 1/3/07 at 06:30
hello, on the deck.

my primary language is german, i´m from germany, i was born here.
i am glad you have responded.

Questions:
1) How many times have you tried this?
2) Have you experienced anything besides taps?

1.) i have experienced this for the first time ever, but i had tried for contact a few times before - without succes ( i think ).
2.) no, i think i have not experienced anything else besides taps, taps only.

Questions:
1) How was this question asked of you, was it taps, a voice, images?
2) How did you respond, verbally, or in your mind?

1.) the whole "conversation" was mental and the messages from them came in via those taps, the sound was like the tick of a clock, but not so "annoying". it was very comfortable and clear to listen to.

the pattern was like this:

### # # # ## # # # # ### # # ###

the ticks were always the same sound and there were several patterns i recognized often.
the patterns consisted of a tick-speed and a pause between "tick-words".
for example "yes" sound like this: ### # ( 3 clicks in row with no pause between the ticks and then one single click ).

the question was asked like i heard the taps and then i just knew what it means.
i did not hear a voice as we would call it a voice, but i heard the voice inside the taps.

2.) i did respond through just "thinking" the answers.

Questions:
1) Do you think this means they will make it easier to talk to them from now on?
2) Have you heard from them/talked to them since this particular event?
3) Do they seem friendly?

1.) no, i think they noticed that i was scared or i did not even believe myself what was actually happening. i got the feeling they still wait on me to recognize and focus on what is happening with me. i remember, as they changed to another channel it wasnt the tick-sounds anymore but something different, like a sough - but i cant remember that properly enough anymore, because it also happened in that state, were i was getting very unconcentrated and didnt believe myself anymore.

2.) no, i havent heard from them, but this was only 2 or 3 weeks ago.

3.) yes, definitely! the initial words were, that i shall not be scared or feared of anything at all, that everything is ok, i shall not have sorrows and that they will take care of me. it was such a comfortable and enormous friendly "voice" and the choice of words was without any inspiration or motivation. its hard to explain, but they were definitely extremely friendly and caring. i felt like the best friend possible was talking to me with ultimate knowledge and with such a calmness. also, i think it was only one special person talking to me.

best regards.
CONTINUING...

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   
sent: 1/3/07 at 07:48
cometa!

OK, German. I'm at least half German. My grandfather on my mother's side was Helmut Dross. Cool. Also, I found your date of birth on ATS. You were born in 1984, so you're 23 years old or so.

You said, "1.) i have experienced this for the first time ever, but i had tried for contact a few times before - without succes ( i think )."

I think this will be the first in an ongoing contact experience for you. You may be now consciously becoming involved in your "job" here on earth.

It's a good sign that you see these beings as friendly. Many times these beings/people are waiting for you to initiate contact. They want you to be ready. They have been known to initiate contact themselves sometimes, and have been known to have a sense of humor. For the most part they are patient.

The experiences you've shared with me indicate that you have abilities that not everyone has yet, and you have them for a reason. I think as time goes on you will know more and more.

You said, "2.) no, i think i have not experienced anything else besides taps, taps only."

Very interesting.

Question:
1) Do you think this is like Morse Code they used in the old days, or different?

(as I'm writing this the person in the office next to me for the first time in the year he's been there started tapping his pen on his desk...tap tap tap tap tap...pretty funny.)

I did a quick research on Morse Code and ETs and found the following:

"Williamson's book, The Saucers Speak, chronicles his own alleged series of ET contacts, first via a homemade Ouija board and then via Morse Code on a ham radio set..."

LINK -- hometown.aol.com...

Also found,

"My 'contacts' with an ET on Mars continues with the exchanges having more

meaning all the time. While we are limited to the use of simple Morse Code

type impulses, i.e. dits and dahs, we are now rapidly establishing a 'system'

for these contacts. Generally, our contacts are limited to 20-30 minutes

anymore since there appear to be other ETs out there interested in joining in

also, and so there is some interference after a whle. Some of these other ETs

use other methods of communication such as tones and what appears to be

gutteral voices!"

LINK -- www.keelynet.com...

Finally,

"On the morning of this date, at 7:30 to 7:38 AM (EST), I recorded the following apparently Morse-Code like pulses:

"A A A A R A R T T N N N N K C N N N E E E E E N E N N T T T N E E E E E A E E R K E N N E T E E A A A A E E E N T T K N T N T S E S E S E S E M N A S E S E S E S E S E S E S E S E S E —

"As you can see, these do not appear to be just random pulses, but the SE signals, which are most prevalent, appear to be possibly an identification signal. These signals are detected in shielded l/f detectors and thus are scalar (gravitational) in nature. The signals above (if they were extraterrestrial) came from either the Auriga-Perseus region near my zenith or the Bootes region under my Earth position. I still cannot rule out that they may just be due to Earth core movements of some sort which are remarkably like Morse code signals, or even the possibility that they are man-made."

LINK -- www.borderlands.com...

You also said, "1.) the whole "conversation" was mental and the messages from them came in via those taps, the sound was like the tick of a clock, but not so "annoying". it was very comfortable and clear to listen to.

the pattern was like this:

### # # # ## # # # # ### # # ### "

That's very cool!

Question:
1) So you can understand these taps as words without thinking about it?
2) Could I write a sentence and you translate it into taps?

CONTINUING...

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   

just believe me.

For those members of ATS that don't remember, Cometa was one of those that claimed to have files available to share in another recent thread : Fighter Jet UFO Footage: The Real Deal.

A general consensus emerged during that (lengthy) thread that the relevant video was a hoax.

Several accounts were banned for hoaxing.

Cometa was one of the first to post in that thread, stating:

"soon, there will be a website available you will be able to receive more information. and we will spread flyers everywhere with that website and it will appear in every language the people speak" ... "we have the files and you will get them."

Kind Regards,

Isaac

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Question:

You also said, "i think they noticed that i was scared or i did not even believe myself what was actually happening. i got the feeling they still wait on me to recognize and focus on what is happening with me. i remember, as they changed to another channel it wasnt the tick-sounds anymore but something different, like a sough..."

Questions:
1) Did you mean it sounded like a "sigh", like someone breathing?
2) How did you get to this state? Did you meditate?

From what I understand there are many beings involved with us on this planet now. In fact, I believe that many of our "original" families could be "out there" on other planets - that some of us may be these beings here to do a job.

I'm very curious about your experiences. I know - not just believe - that they will continue.

I remember sending you a bunch of links on 2012 and the coming changes. Those should give you a big piece of the puzzle, but for your personal edification you should be looking at other contactee and abductee accounts.

To that end, here are a couple of links where you might find some interesting corroborative information:

Alienabductionhelp.com ( www.alienabductionhelp.com... ) -- This is Bonnie Jean Hamilton's site. She is a lifelong contactee and is also friends with Renato (UTT and timedrifter on ATS, www.ufotimetravel.com). She had a phone conversation with Renato and that night she received a psychic attack from government black operations people.

Also, Abduct-anon.com ( www.abduct-anon.com... ). This is a site linked from Bonnie's site, but it seems like a great resource for abductee/contactee information.

I would like to hear more about your experiences. I am really interested. Because I'm not you, I can suggest you sit quietly and keep trying to establish contact.

You may even make a list of questions to ask when you do establish contact again. It is my understanding that they wish you to be ready and comfortable with this, but they do definitely wish to contact you. This seems obvious.

So I say keep your heart and mind open, keep your feet on the ground, and know you are safe. It sounds like you have a purpose that is just now becoming available to you...

I look forward to hearing more. Thank you for your messages.

Talk to you soon.
Take care!
OTD
CONTINUING...

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by IsaacKoi

just believe me.

For those members of ATS that don't remember, Cometa was one of those that claimed to have files available to share in another recent thread : Fighter Jet UFO Footage: The Real Deal.

A general consensus emerged during that (lengthy) thread that the relevant video was a hoax.

Several accounts were banned for hoaxing.

Cometa was one of the first to post in that thread, stating:

"soon, there will be a website available you will be able to receive more information. and we will spread flyers everywhere with that website and it will appear in every language the people speak" ... "we have the files and you will get them."

Kind Regards,

Isaac

thank you for reminding me and the others of that.
how useful was that now? i was always telling you the truth.
that guy came up with that and i just helped him, nothing more.
i was involved into this just accidentaly.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   
sent: 1/3/07 at 09:00
Question:
1) Do you think this is like Morse Code they used in the old days, or different?

1.) i dont think it was really a morse-code, but that was the first thing i was thinking of, because it sounded like a morse-code transmission.

Question:

1.) exactly!
2.) sorry, i am not able to communicate via the taps, i would not know how to do it.
i dont know how the sentences are constructed, i have no clue about this communication at all.

Questions:
1) Did you mean it sounded like a "sigh", like someone breathing?
2) How did you get to this state? Did you meditate?

1.) no, it was more like a mixture of a high tone, blowing of wind and rush of water.
it was a streaming tone and the words streamed in with it. it was more like a persistent connection. the morse-code was more like writing messages.

in the beginning i suddenly heard these ticks just out of nowhere and then i focused on them, because i thought, maybe thats the contact now. and quickly i just heard the words and it all went flowing, it was no effort to listen.

then we talked a bit until i started to feel "uncomfortable" and i was getting more conscious, i was loosing focus on my unconscious state of mind. i lost contact then, but it reappeared again, after a little while and this time i think they were trying to contact me, because i wasnt searching for contact anymore at this moment, but thinking about whats going on.

2.) yes, but it was not my intention to meditate. i was resting on my bed and i tried to get my mind completely free of thoughts. as i thought my mind would be free enough now, i asked for contact and i asked for the blue light (like alienagenda described in one of his threads. i also gave his methods a few tries, without success), while imaging a picture of it and i especially asked for help. most of all i focused on asking for help to establish contact.

hey, onthedeck.

my real name is helge, just call me like that. i am glad you are interested in what i´m telling you, because all of my friends just laugh about it. and you really give me some valuable information, thank you very much for this. i´m not a nerd or so, but they just dont take it for real - noone does. the same happens when i tell them of my ufo-sightings.

they would not believe it until the saucer lands in their own backyard, thats the way they think.

i will try now to establish contact to them again. i have just too much fear of this all. i am not a fearsome person, i think, but i NEVER feel comfortable. i never get calm, i´m always on alert. often i have very weird dreams, cant sleep or wake up at night.

when im walking amongst people i just dont feel like i am one of them. i got no soziophobia, but i feel they are looking at me in strange ways. they look at me like i am the real stranger. when i look at people i immediately feel "how they feel", i dont know, how to describe this. i dont see people, i see beings, souls.

and everytime i look into the stars i feel a huge homesickness. i feel like a prisoner on this "planet of the damned" and i KNOW i dont belong here.

i thought about suicide very often, but i´d never do it.
i assure you, i am a sane person, but much too emotional.
i´d say i´m emotional only.

i just can live the way people live. i have absolutely NOTHING in common with the average person. i know, thats normal, everyone´s different, but i feel real different, i feel like a freak.
CONTINUING...

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 01:43 PM
link   
there´s something more i want to tell you. one time i went to bed and starred into my dark room and then in the corner there was a flash of light - out of nowhere! my windows were closed, the was no possibility for light from the outside to come in. the light appeared actually inside my room. it was like a small ball of light and it smoothly flashed for a fraction of a second.

when i was young i also had the "ability" to foresee when a traffic light would turn to green and it still happens very often that a traffic light turns to green exactly then, when i would put the first step on the street to pass over it.

so far. best regards.
sent: 1/3/07 at 11:20
Hey, again! LOL I'm working to keep up with you. It's all good...

OK, you said,

"1.) i dont think it was really a morse-code, but that was the first thing i was thinking of, because it sounded like a morse-code transmission."

I would guess that there is no need for ET to use an outdated communication's system. There is definitely something more going on here anyway. It's psychic, or mental what is going on.

Actually, you can prove a difference by answering my next question:

1) Do you hear, or "know" whole words when you hear this tapping, or are you having to spell out the words? I'm asking, because with Morse Code I believe they had to spell out each word.

I asked, 1) So you can understand these taps as words without thinking about it?

You answered, "1.) exactly!" You lucky guy! lol You have a communications linkup!

You also said, "2.) sorry, i am not able to communicate via the taps, i would not know how to do it.
i dont know how the sentences are constructed, i have no clue about this communication at all."

No worries there. You can understand what they're saying, and you're able to respond back so you're good.

I asked you about the "new" sound and you said, "it was more like a mixture of a high tone, blowing of wind and rush of water.
it was a streaming tone and the words streamed in with it. it was more like a persistent connection. the morse-code was more like writing messages."

That's very interesting. Sounds inside your head...

You then said, "i lost contact then, but it reappeared again, after a little while and this time i think they were trying to contact me, because i wasnt searching for contact anymore at this moment, but thinking about whats going on."

This is so cool! You have some friendlies on the line. My thought is that you should maintain contact. I think it's very important. This does not happen at random, and without meaning. ETs do not call the wrong number. hehe

OK, I understand how you feel. Or at least I read and understood your entire message.

If I didn't know better, I'd say you definitely had connections "out there". From what I know, there are many people experiencing what you're experiencing.

I also know, Helge, that the time you are going to have to spend in the dark about yourself, and with our planet in the sad shape it's in is growing short. The clock is ticking.

There are a lot of exciting things around the corner. I feel like you will play a significant role judging by what you've shared with me.

No worries. Take it easy. You have already experienced things that millions of people would like to, but are unable to. Relax and be open. Every day brings us closer to a new reality. Then, you won't feel the way you do anymore. You'll have lots more friends.

There is no easy way out. You are supposed to be on this planet at this time. KNOW THIS when you are walking around, and feel happy that the future is right around the corner and it's bringing good things...

OK, I saw you sent another u2u. I'll send another when I can get more questions together. LOL You've been a good sport responding so much.

Take care and talk to you soon...
OTD
CONTINUING...

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 01:45 PM
link   
sent: 1/3/07 at 09:27
ok, i got some things in common on this page:
www.abduct-anon.com...

3. TAPPING OR HUMMING NOISES: Hearing these sounds upon odd occasion such as bedtime, just prior to sleep.

4. BEING WATCHED: A feeling you get, during or just prior to sleep at night.

6. SEEN A UFO: During your life you’ve seen UFO’s or seen strange lights in the sky.

9. UNABLE TO SLEEP: You experience insomnia by way of nightmares, dreaming of UFO’s or being devoured by animals with large black eyes.

13. PSYCHIC ABILITIES: You suddenly feel as though you have obtained some degree of psychic ability without any explanation for it.

14. PARALYZED IN BED: Waking with immobility. For some reason you cannot move your body for a few seconds or minutes.

15. BALLS OF LIGHT: Flashes of light or beams of light glimpsed through the corner of your eyes or seen directly, head on in your bedroom at night.

18. COSMIC AWARENESS: A sudden interest in ecology, environment, vegetarianism or you just become very socially conscious for no apparent reason in your adult life.

19. YOUR MISSION: You become aware of a strong sense of duty, a mission in life. You have a compulsion to fulfill a task in life but you don’t know exactly what it is or why you have this feeling.

20. “SPECIAL”: You have a feeling that secretly, known only to yourself, you are special or chosen by someone, somehow.

21. UNEXPLAINED EVENTS: You have had occurrences in your life which you cannot understand or explain to anyone.

22. PSYCHIC: You have had the experience of knowing something was going to happen before it happened and then – it did happen!

24. STARTLED: You awaken in the night, sometimes frequently, feeling a sense of panic or anxiety for no apparent reason.

25. PICTURES OF ALIENS: You have an aversion to looking at any picture or drawing of an alien, similar to the greys shown on the cover of the book: “Communion”.

26. FEARS OR PHOBIAS: You have inexplicable feelings of aversion to heights, snakes, spiders, large insects, certain sounds, bright lights, personal safety and/or a fear of being alone.

27. SPECIAL PLACE: You have a memory of a special place with spiritual significance when you were a youngster.
(in my case it is a chestnut tree and he takes care of me as i sit under it - thats all i know.)

28. SELF-ESTEEM PROBLEMS: You have experienced that low worth feeling much of your life.

30. CRAFT OR ALIEN: You have someone in your life who claims to have seen a UFO, been abducted or has witnessed missing time.

32. UFO’S OR ALIENS: You have had an interest in these topics in your mind with no idea why.

34. BEING WATCHED: You have the feeling you are being watched most of the time, especially at night.

40. ELECTRONIC MALFUNCTION: Certain electronic appliances, (computers, digital watches, etc.) seem to malfunction in your presence with no explanation. Street lights going out when you walk under them or radio and television being affected when you walk by.

41. RINGING IN THE EARS: Frequent or sporadic ringing in your ears on just in one ear.

42. BEHIND YOUR EYE: A headache, especially in the sinus, or in just one ear.

44. GOING CRAZY: Having the feeling that you are going insane for even thinking about these sorts of things.

45. PARANORMAL: Experiencing psychic or odd experiences including intuition.

46. COMPULSIVE/ADDICTIVE: This behavior either throughout your life or onset at adulthood.

47. URGE TO TAKE VITAMINS: Do you feel compelled to take more vitamins as the years pass? Do you feel somehow it is helping ‘replenish’ your body?

48. AFRAID OF THE CLOSET: Have you ever been or are you now afraid of your closet or any closet in the house, having to make certain the door(s) are always shut?
(just to shot the doors properly.)
CONTINUING...

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 01:46 PM
link   
49. SEXUAL OR RELATIONSHIP PROBLEMS: Have had or are having an odd feeling that you must not become involved in a relationship because it would interfere with something. (never had ´em but i notice that i begin to have them now. not sexual problems, lol.)

50. REMAIN VIGILANT: Fear that if you do not remain vigilant you will be taken away by someone.

51. DIFFICULTY TRUSTING: Have trouble trusting other people, especially authority figures such as doctors.
(i trust noone, but doctors i do trust.)

52. DREAMS OF DESTRUCTION: Dreams about catastrophes such as the end of the world.

53. DON’T TALK: You have the feeling you should not talk about these things or that you are not supposed to talk about these things.

54. SLEEP AGAINST THE WALL: You feel you must have your bed against the wall.

55. LOCKING ALL DOORS: You double and triple-check locking up at night to prevent something or someone getting into your home. (i think thats just important.)

57. NO SUCCESS: You have tried to resolve some of these problems in your mind but with little success.

58. NO RECALL: You have experienced many of these traits but cannot remember anything related to any abduction experience.

additional:

COMPULSION TO BECOME A VEGETARIAN

COMPULSION TO STUDY ASTRONOMY

COMPULSION TO STUDY QUANTUM PHYSICS

EXPERIENCE SYNCHRONISTIC HAPPENINGS

EXPERIENCE BEING OUT OF BODY
(it happened one time again while i was resting on my bed and it was like "the camera" was turning out of my body above me and turning on me. it was the beginning of what i thought was seeing myself from above lying the bed. but it stopped quickly as i was getting frightened.)

EXPERIENCE FLASHBACKS

SEE SAME NUMBERS ON THE CLOCK LINED UP

(Such as awakening at 1:11 a.m. or 3:33 a.m.)
sent: 1/3/07 at 11:34
Wow, cometa. I actually read that list and I have a good number of those symptoms...

I have to tell you, I pretty much KNOW that I was involved with, or I am involved with other beings. Dreams, out of body, synchronicity, closets, presences in my house, being vigilant at night (this is a big one)...

It's very interesting you wrote. Wonder if that was a coincidence or not...

You know, it's interesting what you said about "clearing your mind." I read recently that clearing your mind is something an ET actually asked a contactee to do more, because it gives them a space to contact you...Interesting...

I want to thank you for sharing. I'm going to think up some questions.

If you make contact again, or if you have further experiences please let me know. And know one thing, being different is not a bad thing. You have been given something that others only dream about...

Take it easy...I'll be in touch again soon...

Peace!
OTD
CONTINUING...

<<   2  3  4 >>

join