It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

people, listen to me

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Subject: Re: By the way...
sent: 1/3/07 at 16:15
hey, there.

just wanted to let you know, that i feel a bit better about this all now. i just woke up and i felt lots better than the past 2 days i spent in insomnia and fear. today, once again, im thinking the same what you´ve said, that i should enjoy every day, seek the good and not the bad.

one thing about i really wonder about, is that street lights went out, when i passed them by - i just find that so cool, too.

i´m living with 3 other guys. i´m a student, attending a university. currently i´m learning turkish, too. just for you to know.

yesterday evening, i was alone at home, while writing to you. at some point i really got damn scared and i thought someones here, and i got the balls of light pretty often in the corner of my eyes. i have it often. and also i have some optical disturbances like when i watch a door, or a window or horizontal lines / structures, that they begin to flicker or move, i dont know. maybe this all comes from the lack of sleep.

i was also very surprised to read about balls of lights in ones bedroom on this page, because it was exactly like my experience.

do you think we were abducted? i always try to recall something inside my mind, but i havent found anything yet.

i then wanted to try to establish contact again. i walked through the flat and closed all doors, but mine. i then relaxed on my bed, but i was too freaking scared and tired from not having slept the past days. i felt like nervous, like high on coffee or so. as i was concentrating there was some sound inside of our flat, like someone moved something, put a glass on a desk, or like something going on, i dont know and this scared me, too.

but i will really try to reach them again, because i want to find out about it and i have to and i want to face it.

"On the wings of a snow-white dove
He sends His pure sweet love
A sign from above (sign from above)
On the wings of a dove (wings of a dove)

When troubles surround us, when evils come
The body grows weak (body grows weak)
The spirit grows numb (spirit grows numb)
When these things beset us, He doesn't forget us
He sends down His love (sends down His love)
On the wings of a dove (wings of a dove)"

ferlin husky - wings of a dove

best regards, onthedeck.
as soon as something comes in or happens, i´ll let you know.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 01:48 PM
link   
sent: 2/3/07 at 01:19
cometa! Hey, man.

Wow, that's cool stuff! The street lights thing is crazy. The electronics stuff definitely points to something with you. Just be aware of these things. You'll see a lot more.

The balls of light, I would say, are probably the beings themselves. Very enlightened beings take this form when they travel, and that's what I suspect that could be.

As far as abduction I don't know. I do not have living memories of being abducted, and as far as I know I have not had any episodes of missing time. However, I have a sneaking suspicion that at night I may travel elsewhere...And you may too.

Also, I know that I have come to this planet from elsewhere. I think everyone has, but I have had lucid dreams of interplanetary travel. So I'm either doing it when I sleep, or I did it before I came here. I believe you may have done the same.

I know some contactees were actually deposited here as an older person and actually remember this happening. They know they have a job to do and when they're done they will leave.

Questions:
1) Have you had any strong dreams about other planets, stars, ufos, or ETs?
2) Have you ever had an incident of missing time, where you saw it was one time, and then 30 minutes or an hour went by in the blink of an eye? Not like having fun and losing track of time...I'm sure you've heard of missing time...Anyway, let me know.

Here's the thing about all of this. It's important to relax and have fun. It already seems like you've been made comfortable by those wishing to contact you, and they don't want you to be fearful.

It's also important to note the importance of what is happening. These are not random visits or communications. There is a purpose here. Along these lines, you might ask what it is these beings want from you.

In fact, you might make a short list of questions. Although, in my research I've seen more information coming from the beings to the person being contacted then the other way around. This is because there IS a purpose to these visits. Even if the purpose is just to tell the person what's around the corner and to comfort them.

It's clear they understand your hesitation and don't want you to be afraid. This is a good thing. You might enjoy some activities and leisure time and get your mind off of this for a bit, so you can rest and get sleep.

Once you're in a better head space and feel better, then you should retry contact. It's all up to you though. If you're feeling adventurous and want to do it sooner, that's up to you. LOL

These contacts, after all, have been pleasant. The only unpleasant aspects of them has been "your reaction to them". Remember this. There is nothing sinister going on, but your reaction to "different" and "unusual" phenomena is what is causing the discomfort and distress in you.

When you come to accept and understand that you are protected, and there is an important purpose to these contacts, then you will begin to feel better about them.

Now, having said that, it would be easy for me to say go for it. But if and how you continue is up to you. It's easy for me to say it thousands of miles away, and I don't know who you're talking to, so I would say, make sure you understand their intentions. You can ask them.

Anyway, I have to head to work. Thanks for your message. I look forward to hearing about your next experience.

Relax and have fun. Excellent things are around the corner for everyone. And it seems somebody is giving you a tap on the shoulder to confirm this.

Peace!
OTD
CONTINUING...

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 01:49 PM
link   
sent: 2/3/07 at 06:16
You said:
The balls of light, I would say, are probably the beings themselves. Very enlightened

beings take this form when they travel, and that's what I suspect that could be.

Answer:
are you serious????

You said:
However, I have a sneaking suspicion that at night I may travel elsewhere...

Answer:
what do you mean exactly by this?

You said:
These contacts, after all, have been pleasant. The only unpleasant aspects of them has been

"your reaction to them". Remember this. There is nothing sinister going on, but your

reaction to "different" and "unusual" phenomena is what is causing the discomfort and

distress in you.

When you come to accept and understand that you are protected, and there is an important

purpose to these contacts, then you will begin to feel better about them.

Note:
i have this conclusion now, too.

prenote: i really think that i have been contacted today! and it happened because i

understood "the matrix" of how its connected. god is difficult to explain, but i
know now, how it is constructed for ourselves. i´ve always heard the term "we all live

through god" (speak, act, etc.). by god "they" mean, the inner voice of ourselves.
this voice does require space. your "soul", its like a hard disk. the voice or lets say the

frequency where this inner voice occurs needs space. by space i mean "free room in your

mind", potentially achieved through for example meditation or concentration of some sort.
maybe you have heard of specific brain wave patterns occuring in these meditative states.

i think they are talking on the same frequency as our inner voice does have the frequency

and they can always match your specific frequency pattern and contact you.
and therefore, if our inner voice can be replaced by them, this means we would all "live

through", what is taught us to be, god - and in fact this is what our religions want us to

do. and therefore anything that is happening or lets say "done by human beings" is gods, if

you want to say so, will. be it good or evil. it depends just on how we live it.

you know what i mean by this?
anything thats going on at all(!), just depends on ourselves.
what we do and what we do not do.
we are a tragic "race".

done. i really think that´s it.

this time i feeled like really communicating with them.
it was some sort of vibrational frequency transfer.
as if i my temples would oscillate.

(note: started a long time before here, but i was keeping on "receiving information")
gotta tell you something. its about something which is just happening right now.
it all fits together! it is all spirited, it is all enchantingly, entrancingly, fetchingly.

it all is under a charm.
its so great, i really got to let you know this!

its all about to learn, not to struggle. i heard.
you know what i mean???
or let me get a little more precise, do you know who told it me?

now let me get to the point.
i am as much as you maybe are wondering about my - lets say - abilites.
i dont know, wether i´m just #ed up or "if it is all for real".

dont know where to start.
here are some things, i recognized and connected.
this morning i went to the city. street lights going green.
i always go by foot to the city. it is 10 minutes from here.
on my way back. there were 2 police guys.
the one guy took photos of what appeared to me, was a crime scene.
but this "crime scene" was not locked.
there were only those two guys and some chalk paintings on the road.
in the end it looked to me like an accident where a car hit someone riding bike or so.
so i walked over the street, approaching the crime scene and the officers didnt say

anything to me as i came closer. as i passed them by i asked if i may go through here and

the just looked so dumb#ed at me and said nothing. as i looked down on the street again,

there were blood smears on it and i nearly tapped into them. this really pissed me off,
CONTINUING...

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 01:50 PM
link   
ok, got the video - I am re-encoding it so I can upload it in wmv format.

I am not gonna make any comments about the video - I will leave that to the digression of the forum.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 01:50 PM
link   
man. i mean, why didnt they say anything to me at all??
how do i know what just happened here and whos blood that is??

ok. so i went home.

i told you that i´m learning the turkish language currently.
and i told you that i have this imagination of one chestnut tree always covering and

protecting me.
the reason why i wanted to learn that language was because i have a strong allurement to
the turkish - lets just use the term - race.
maybe you heard of this tale: en.wikipedia.org...
and i have a strong emotional connection to dogs.

i also use to look a lot at trees. i like them or i think, they are actually beings.
today i looked at one, too and i "found" the word "nese" (speak nesche) in myself.
i looked it up and it appeared to be a turkish word, meaning vitality.

strange, isnt it?

my grandpa is actually in hospital and he´s in a real bad condition.
at around 3 / 4 pm an extraordinary strange feeling overcame, that he´s dying.

its 6:37 pm now and i still dont know if he´s alive or not, because at my home noone
would answer the phone.

ok, gotta go on.
somehow i like classical music, like mozart.

and because i did not wanted to go wild about on wether he just died or not, i further

chilled out and listened to classical music.

i was alone. and it appeared to me as if the music i was accidentaly listening to, because

i dont use to listen to that kind of music, is being played for a certain purpose.
i was on a real mind flow this time, i feeled like i have contact and i have to focus on

it. so they were talking to me. lots of conversation, i cant be specific. it was about our

human lives. one time i was in the city i feelt like someone was helping me to walk, like

some kind of assistance, it was just a feeling i had.
some parts of our conversation.
i feeled like i was talking to a "race", a group of beings and that there is one of them

being a "guide" or "helper" for me.
the last three or four years in my life were a little catastrophe for me, but nothing huge.
but i was just not "with me", maybe you know what i mean.
so they wanted to know where i have been the last time.
and i said i wouldnt know this, too.
and then they said, they missed me. and today i feeled like everything is just ok, as it

was all the years before, when i was young "and saw ufos" - being just with them.
with them as a guide, as a inner voice. as someone you can always hold on to.

ok, so i was still listening to that music and realized a lot of "things in and about

live". and for everything they "taught" me, there was the conformable music, sequences of

music, causing my moods, feelings and emotions that would teach me about live.
and i noticed their humor, you mentioned pretty much. it is extremely enjoingly.
i´d call their "humor" just brilliant and genius, somewhat perfect.
it so funny because i knew that they influence our all lives and "control" them.
i noticed the beauty in life, you can find if you just are sensitive enough.

our live is happy.
and our live is sad.
but our live is also very wonderful, full of wonders.

they see us as little ones and they know how it is for us, if we´re really in business with

our very own concerns.
i asked one question: what do i wait for in live?
but they "said" they would not answer it to me, as long as i would not no the reason, why i

can think or what is it good for.

do you remember, that i told you, they were asking me this and i didnt have a clue or #?

i still dont have it.

so they were keeping on letting me know how live works, how i think, how i feel and to that

moment i really considered my grandpa to be dead, because the feeling was so strange.

and as they mentioned the death of him - yes, THEY mentioned it. - i started to cry, as if

i would be on his funeral.
CONTINUING...

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS cometa

Originally posted by cometa
something huge is on its way and we´re all in danger or maybe not, but there´s something on the way.

You don't need to qualify using the term "maybe not" unless you anticipate your prediction being incorrect.

How sure are you, as a percentage, of your feeling of impending doom?

You talk with passion although that could be down to English not being your first language.

If the video is of little consequence, you would have been better off not mentioning it, as soon as it is posted it will derail the thread with analysis and debunking.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 01:51 PM
link   
they noticed how shocked i was of this imagination or lets say this part of the lesson - by

the way, everything is "just" a lesson to learn - and they apologized.
and they gave me the moments i would need to cope with this.

well, i think i have written a lot. and i think there´s nothing more that i can tell you

now.

best regards.
sent: 2/3/07 at 09:24
OK, I'm taking a minute to respond. Work today is busy!!

When I said these balls of light may be beings, I'm pretty sure they are. I seem to always hear that these balls of light are the way energy beings travel. Often they are spirits, but in your case I'm sure they are higher energy beings.

I said, "I have a sneaking suspicion that at night I may travel elsewhere..."

I just mean that probably at night while I'm asleep I may travel to other dimensions and/or other planets. I think everyone does this, but me in particular, I've had lucid dreams of ufo and interplanetary stuff, so I think I'm doing it.

Also, I often have night anxiety related to "contact/adbuction" scenarios. I'm not saying there's a ship over my house (of course that could be the case), but I think I have a "busy" nightlife LOL

You, me, and probably countless others travel either in an energy body that is a duplicate of our physical body, or just our consciousness, or our actual physical body travels wherever while we're asleep. I've read accounts of people physically being lifted from their beds and "through" a wall or the ceiling by higher beings/ETs. So you never know...

You said you agree that once you're comfortable with this stuff it will be easier to communicate and you can relax. That's great! A lot of the uncomfortableness comes from our reaction to what is happening, so it's good you're becoming OK with it...

You also said, "prenote: i really think that i have been contacted today! and it happened because i understood "the matrix" of how its connected."

You then said, "i´ve always heard the term "we all live through god" (speak, act, etc.). by god "they" mean, the inner voice of ourselves. this voice does require space. your "soul", its like a hard disk. the voice or lets say the frequency where this inner voice occurs needs space. by space i mean "free room in your mind", potentially achieved through for example meditation or concentration of some sort. maybe you have heard of specific brain wave patterns occuring in these meditative states."

That's very interesting. Just like I had heard. Making space for them to communicate with you...Cool!

You said, "i think they are talking on the same frequency as our inner voice does have the frequency and they can always match your specific frequency pattern and contact you."

That's excellent! Just need to be quiet so they can call you up.

You said, "and therefore, if our inner voice can be replaced by them, this means we would all "live through", what is taught us to be, god - and in fact this is what our religions want us to do. "?

Question:
1) What did you mean when you said that?

I think I understand what you said after that, "and therefore anything that is happening or lets say "done by human beings" is gods, if you want to say so, will. be it good or evil. it depends just on how we live it. you know what i mean by this? anything thats going on at all(!), just depends on ourselves. what we do and what we do not do. "

I think you meant that we are all gods to some extent, and there is no good or evil, only the things we do could be considered good or evil.

Question:
1) Is that what you meant (what I just wrote above)?

You said, "we are a tragic "race". "

Question:
1) What did you mean by this (tragic race)?

You said, "this time i feeled like really communicating with them.it was some sort of vibrational frequency transfer.
as if i my temples would oscillate. "
CONTINUING...

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Question:
1) So you had what felt like a physical sensation in your head?

You said, "(note: started a long time before here, but i was keeping on "receiving information") "

Question:
1) Do you mean you started writing me and you were still receiving information? What did you mean?

You said you heard this, "its all about to learn, not to struggle. i heard. "

Question:
1) How did this communication come through (in other words, was it the taps or different)?
2) So our lives are mostly just to learn?

You said, "this morning i went to the city. street lights going green. "

Question:
1) What do you mean "street lights going green"?

You said, "approaching the crime scene and the officers didnt say anything to me as i came closer. as i passed them by i asked if i may go through here and the just looked so dumb#ed at me and said nothing."

Question:
1) How did they look at you (they just looked without saying anything)?

You said, "today i looked at one, too and i "found" the word "nese" (speak nesche) in myself. "

Question:
1) Did this word just pop into your head when you looked at the tree?
2) What makes you think trees are beings (just curious)?

You said you went home and, "i was alone. and it appeared to me as if the music i was accidentaly listening to, because i dont use to listen to that kind of music, is being played for a certain purpose."

Question:
1) How did you listen to classical music accidentally (I thought you were playing it intentionally)?

You said, "so they were talking to me. lots of conversation, i cant be specific. it was about our human lives."

Question:
1) How did it start?
2) How did they communicate this time (i.e., tapping)?
3) Do you remember what they were saying?

You said, "some parts of our conversation. i feeled like i was talking to a "race", a group of beings and that there is one of them being a "guide" or "helper" for me. "

This is very cool!! You actually get to have a conversation with one of your guides!!

You said, "but i was just not "with me", maybe you know what i mean. so they wanted to know where i have been the last time. and i said i wouldnt know this, too.
and then they said, they missed me. and today i feeled like everything is just ok, as it was all the years before, when i was young "and saw ufos" - being just with them. "

Question:
1) Where did you go?
2) Do you mean you were in contact with them when you were younger and then stopped being in contact?
3) Was it your fault that you weren't in contact with them, or was it their fault, or was it just how life worked out?
4) Does this mean (when you saw ufos when you were young) that they were telling you that you spent time with them when you were younger?

I'm confused by what you said next, "ok, so i was still listening to that music and realized a lot of "things in and about live". "

Question:
1) Was this music coming from your stereo, or in your head?
2) Where did the music go that was playing on your stereo?

You also said, "and for everything they "taught" me, there was the conformable music, sequences of music, causing my moods, feelings and emotions that would teach me about live. "

Question:
1) So were there more than just words that were being communicated to you (in other words, were they communicating emotions to you)?

You said, "and i noticed their humor, you mentioned pretty much. it is extremely enjoingly. i´d call their "humor" just brilliant and genius, somewhat perfect. "

This pretty much exactly matches what I've heard before. That their humor is very intelligent and, well, perfect. LOL

You said, "it so funny because i knew that they influence our all lives and "control" them."

Question:
1) So you think that they've been with all of us for a long time and they guide our lives?

You said, "our live is happy. and our live is sad.
but our live is also very wonderful, full of wonders. "
CONTINUING...

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I agree with that. It's very simple, but very true.

You said, "they see us as little ones and they know how it is for us, if we´re really in business with our very own concerns. "

Yes, we are very focused on our own lives. We have very small lives and we're concerned with our day to day affairs of putting food in our mouth, keeping a house to live in and keeping our jobs. We haven't been shown anything else.

You said, "i asked one question: what do i wait for in live?
but they "said" they would not answer it to me, as long as i would not no the reason, why i can think or what is it good for. "

Question:
1) What did you mean (why wouldn't they tell you)?
I wasn't clear on your answer.

You said, "do you remember, that i told you, they were asking me this and i didnt have a clue or #? i still dont have it. "

I don't remember.

Question:
1) What did they ask you specifically that you didn't know?

You said, "so they were keeping on letting me know how live works, how i think, how i feel "

Question:
1) Do you remember what they were telling you?

You said, "and as they mentioned the death of him - yes, THEY mentioned it."

I got your message that he did not die.

Question:
1) What do you think, now, that they were trying to tell you about your grandpa?

You said that they said, "everything is "just" a lesson to learn..."

I agree with this. Everything really is a learning experience that never stops.

I would be curious to know if they see a time when we will all be able to communicate with them in the open...

Thank you again for your message, cometa!! This is really interesting stuff!!

I look forward to hearing more...

Thanks again and talk to you soon!!

Take care,
OTD (Bart)
sent: 2/3/07 at 07:40
ok, my grandfather is not dead. he´s alive and still kicking. he´s such a cool guy. he survived ww2 front action, several prison camps, including working underdays, before finally coming back home.

i think "they" probed me a lot today.
it was a very stressful day.

hope to hear from you soon.
sent: 3/3/07 at 03:00
cometa!

That's fantastic stuff!! I can see that your English (at least writing) isn't perfected, so I'll try to use easy phrases LOL No offense.

I will take a chance here and say you may really be having contact. The way they are communicating, and and the type of messages is very powerful, and is right in line with other ET/spiritual contact messages. We are all connected.

You said, "i think they want us all to "listen" to them or to ourselves." OK, message received. I'm actually going to sit quietly this weekend and see if I hear anything...

You said, "yes, you got me right with this.," when I interpreted what you said to mean "we are all gods to some extent, and there is no good or evil, only the things we do could be considered good or evil." We share this philosophy. It's not a philosophy, I believe it's real.

We both shared the thought that we are a "tragic race", but as you said, "we all struggle, but we dont have to, we just have to listen and learn." I believe we don't see the larger picture, or try to, and we suffer more as a result. At the same time, as much as pain may be a lesson, it is unpleasant to endure.

I asked, ""Do you mean you started writing me and you were still receiving information?" and you responded, "yes." That's really cool!

You said they use our "inner voice" to communicate. If that's the case, it seems they would want to let us know when they are talking and not our inner voice. Otherwise what they are doing could be seen as them inputting subliminal messages and might be seen as negative. I'm sure they don't want that. I think they should make it clear when it's them and not us.
CONTINUING...

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   
You said, "i noticed again how "traffic lights"...behave like letting me through. like some signs..." Could be. That's very interesting. You might consider getting video of this at some point...Just a thought...

You know what, along these same lines, you should have a camera handy. If you feel compelled to take a picture somewhere "they" might show up in it. Think about taking pictures in your room at night, or at the sky at night (or during the day). Think about wanting contact - ask them for it, and take pictures. Just a thought...

You said,
"1.) yes, it just did pop up as i watched the tree and noticed it´s being.
2.) i feel like they are talking or at least they have something to tell. and i feel like they´re protecting one, if you´re close to them."

cometa, I saw a show about a young girl recently with "special abilities" (an Indigo Child?), who said she "talks to trees" and listens to how they feel and what they're thinking. I'm serious. Normally I might not be willing to believe that part of your story, but I've seen it before, so it's possible. Besides, it doesn't matter if I believe, you can see the reality for yourself.

You said they missed you, and that, "i "stopped contact", because i was too busy with myself and wasnt able anymore to notice what surrounds me." I'm glad you're back. LOL Really! This is what it's all about.

You also said, "they want me to learn and be calm" Right on!! That message is important obviously.

You said, "i think they told me, too how we are connected with each other. its throughout our genes. like i have genes from my grandpa inside and if he dies these genes "lose their root or origin", so if he dies, this origin where the genes came from disappears and therefore a part of him inside of me is dying then, too. do you know what i mean?" Yes, I understand. I've lost my grandparents, my father, and a stepfather.

Finally, you said, "i´ve reached a point, where i really dont know what to think of this "contact" or its just my own fantasy and i definetely will ask them for some prove...i will ask them to show themselves for me once again and if that happens - man, then its the real deal. " You know it!! I would really like to know too!!

Your experiences are almost shouting ET contact! UFO sightings, inner voice messages, flashing orbs, street lights going off...

But please keep me posted. Remember what I said about the camera. Keep at it. Sounds like you have some friends.

Thank you for sharing, cometa!

Keep in touch and take care!
OTD
sent: 2/3/07 at 18:22
You said:
Also, I often have night anxiety related to "contact/adbuction" scenarios. I'm not saying there's a ship over my house (of course that could be the case), but I think I have a "busy" nightlife LOL

Answer:
i think i know how you feel, but try not to be afraid.
it´s very difficult, i know.

You said:
You said, "and therefore, if our inner voice can be replaced by them, this means we would all "live through", what is taught us to be, god - and in fact this is what our religions want us to do. "?

Question:
1) What did you mean when you said that?

Answer:
i think they want us all to "listen" to them or to ourselves.

You said:
I think you meant that we are all gods to some extent, and there is no good or evil, only the things we do could be considered good or evil.

Question:
1) Is that what you meant (what I just wrote above)?

Answer:
yes, you got me right with this.

You said:
You said, "we are a tragic "race". "

Question:
1) What did you mean by this (tragic race)?

Answer:
i mean it just like i said it, we are a tragic race.
our lives are full of passion, sadness, happiness, etc. and we all struggle, but we dont have to, we just have to listen and learn. do you sense what i mean?

You said:
You said, "this time i feeled like really communicating with them.it was some sort of vibrational frequency transfer.
as if i my temples would oscillate. "
CONTINUING...

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Question:
1) So you had what felt like a physical sensation in your head?

Answer:
exactly. but, i really do not know if it´s them or if its just me hallucinating.
i need some proof from them. i have to reconsider this all.

You said:
You said, "(note: started a long time before here, but i was keeping on "receiving information") "

Question:
1) Do you mean you started writing me and you were still receiving information? What did you mean?

Answer:
"Do you mean you started writing me and you were still receiving information?" yes.

You said:
You said you heard this, "its all about to learn, not to struggle. i heard. "

Question:
1) How did this communication come through (in other words, was it the taps or different)?
2) So our lives are mostly just to learn?

Answer:
1.) no taps or any sounds at all. it was like my inner voice. just like if you´re thinking to yourself and this is why i´m really not sure if its me or them. but i think they told me that i have my inner voice and they are also communicating on this inner voice to me.
its the voice you hear when your mind is free and one´s relaxed and comfortable and when you are able to listen to them, i think.

You said:
You said, "this morning i went to the city. street lights going green. "

Question:
1) What do you mean "street lights going green"?

Answer:
i mean i noticed again how "traffic lights" not street lights - sorry for that, i used the wrong term - behave like letting me through. like some signs, i dont know.
traffic lights always appealed me, i dont know why.

You said:
You said, "approaching the crime scene and the officers didnt say anything to me as i came closer. as i passed them by i asked if i may go through here and the just looked so dumb#ed at me and said nothing."

Question:
1) How did they look at you (they just looked without saying anything)?

Answer:
exactly.

You said:
You said, "today i looked at one, too and i "found" the word "nese" (speak nesche) in myself. "

Question:
1) Did this word just pop into your head when you looked at the tree?
2) What makes you think trees are beings (just curious)?

Answer:
1.) yes, it just did pop up as i watched the tree and noticed it´s being.
2.) i feel like they are talking or at least they have something to tell. and i feel like they´re protecting one, if you´re close to them.

You said:
You said you went home and, "i was alone. and it appeared to me as if the music i was accidentaly listening to, because i dont use to listen to that kind of music, is being played for a certain purpose."

Question:
1) How did you listen to classical music accidentally (I thought you were playing it intentionally)?

Answer:
yes, i think its correct to say i listened to it intentionally, because i wanted to calm down.

You said:
You said, "so they were talking to me. lots of conversation, i cant be specific. it was about our human lives."

Question:
1) How did it start?
2) How did they communicate this time (i.e., tapping)?
3) Do you remember what they were saying?

Answer:
1.) i just somehow knew, it must be them and i focused on it.
2.) no, it was like the vibrational frequency transfer i told you of. cant explain that. i was just happening inside of me.
3.) yes, a little bit. its not exactly like as if they are actually saying or talking, its more like letting you know, showing you something or pointing at something and then they want you to realize. but i recognized the friendly inside the "voice", so i just thought it has got to be them again.

You said:
You said, "but i was just not "with me", maybe you know what i mean. so they wanted to know where i have been the last time. and i said i wouldnt know this, too.
and then they said, they missed me. and today i feeled like everything is just ok, as it was all the years before, when i was young "and saw ufos" - being just with them. "
CONTINUING...

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   
You said:

Question:
1) Where did you go?
2) Do you mean you were in contact with them when you were younger and then stopped being in contact?
3) Was it your fault that you weren't in contact with them, or was it their fault, or was it just how life worked out?
4) Does this mean (when you saw ufos when you were young) that they were telling you that you spent time with them when you were younger?

Answer:
1.) i mean like i wasnt focused on my life or at life at all. i was not living. i was just existing and waiting and desperate. now i feel a bit more like coming home.
2.) i think so. and i "stopped contact", because i was too busy with myself and wasnt able anymore to notice what surrounds me. its all not to think about, but to just do or live it. and i think when they were asking me where i had been they meant where i had been in my mind.
3.) it was my fault. i was "on the wrong path". and it was just the way how life worked out.
4.) yes, somehow i think. not that we would have time spent together, like hanging around, but they were watching or guiding me.

You said:
I'm confused by what you said next, "ok, so i was still listening to that music and realized a lot of "things in and about live". "

Question:
1) Was this music coming from your stereo, or in your head?
2) Where did the music go that was playing on your stereo?

Answer:
1.) music coming from my stereo. it was some randomly picked shoutcast-radio station.
2.) while the music played to let me have emotions and these emotions where guided by the music.
and they talked to me while the music played and changed, for example, from happy to sad and stuff. just like a soundtrack to a movie, you know.
it was like:
do you see, how your (humans) lifes are?
do you see how magic your (humans) lifes are?
and do you (me) see all the pain and do you know that it is tragic and sad how you (the humans) have to live?
and do you know that its not there for to punish you, but to teach you?

its just like the bible says, that we have to overcome, you know?

You said:
1) So were there more than just words that were being communicated to you (in other words, were they communicating emotions to you)?

Answer:
exactly.

You said:
1) So you think that they've been with all of us for a long time and they guide our lives?

Answer:
exactly.

You said:
You said, "i asked one question: what do i wait for in live?
but they "said" they would not answer it to me, as long as i would not no the reason, why i can think or what is it good for. "

Question:
1) What did you mean (why wouldn't they tell you)?
I wasn't clear on your answer.

Answer:
when they communicated via the taps, they asked me if i would know why i have to "blessing" to think. (look it up in your inbox, i´ve told you that before.) but i wouldnt know the answer on that and so they still wanted me to first think about this and realize what it is. it was not like: heh, we wont tell you that. they want me to learn and be calm, i think.

You said:
You said, "so they were keeping on letting me know how live works, how i think, how i feel "

Question:
1) Do you remember what they were telling you?

Answer:
no, sorry. somehow i cant remember it, because its like going all very fast and intense and costs a lot of concentration. i feeled like on a meditation trip, i just sat there with my hands folded and felt like a indian medice man meditating and my eyes were half open and i think i must have been looked like a zombie, while "communicating".

You said:
1) What do you think, now, that they were trying to tell you about your grandpa?
CONTINUING...

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Answer:
there´s something more i havent told you, yet. i think they told me, too how we are connected with each other. its throughout our genes. like i have genes from my grandpa inside and if he dies these genes "lose their root or origin", so if he dies, this origin where the genes came from disappears and therefore a part of him inside of me is dying then, too. do you know what i mean?

my grandma who has died some months ago was hungarian and maybe this is were my turkish roots are from. also i´ve heard from my mom, that my grandmas mother was a artist and bookwriter and i think that i´ve got a lot of her.

ok, bart, but like i have told you before: i´ve reached a point, where i really dont know what to think of this "contact" or its just my own fantasy and i definetely will ask them for some prove. the last ufo i´d seen was at the age of 14, so i will ask them to show themselves for me once again and if that happens - man, then its the real deal.

so let us both look forward to that i´ll see a ufo soon.

best regards, helge.
sent: 4/3/07 at 03:27
cometa!! That's excellent!!

I'm on the phone with timedrifter/Renato. I will respond more, but yes - please send the video.

When I get off the phone I'll respond more.

That's so cool!!!

Thanks a lot, cometa!! I'm really excited for you!!
Talk to you soon!
OTD (Bart)
Subject: yeah, i think they did it!
sent: 4/3/07 at 01:01
ok, listen, i think i´ve seen a ufo just yesterday evening.

i went out of the house, because i wanted to drive to my girlfriend. as always i would look a good look at the moon. the sky was deep blue, no stars yet, but it was some kind of dark already and the moon was in full shape, because we have full moon currently, have you seen it? and today there will be a lunar eclipse, did you know?

so, i looked at the full bright moon. and besides it i spotted a silver light and as i looked at it there where two smaller objects flashing for a blink of a second. one above the upper right and the other to the lower left of the bright object.

my first thought was: it´s a #ing ufo!
so i was driving with my car on a road where the moon was directly ahead of me. then a plane flew by this bright object. the plane was clearly visible with blinking lights and the contrails were highlightened by the moon. and i was like, ok - this bright object is not a plane.

then i was driving around a corner and up to a bridge, the object suddenly was to my left and i was watching it again. as i was driving i feeled like the object was actually following me - no #!

then when i was on a rural road and the object was still besides me, following me, i stopped the car and watched it for about 5 minutes. it just stood there, hovering in the sky. that was not a star. stars dont move and still there were no stars in the sky. so i watched it and at one point it slowly and smoothyl descended down a bit.

i did not wanted to let my girlfriend wait so i started the car again and started driving, again it was following me!
it was moving! as i was continuing to drive upon the rural road there was another plane coming in from the right, the object was still to my left side, the plane had blinking lights on and also its floodlights, which it suddenly turned off as it approached the unkown silver object.

i then took a right and drove the last few miles to my girlfriend. as we drove back to my house, the object still was there and i told her to damn watch it, while i was driving, she also said it would be moving or lets say again following us. there was also a guy on the road who has stopped his car, i think to photograph that thing with his cell phone.

as i was at home, the object still was hovering in the air, but has changed color from silver to now a bit yellow and i have captured a little movie of it with my friends cell phone. but its of poor quality, but you can still see it.
CONTINUING...

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   
yeah, man, i think it actually was a ufo, i´m pretty sure.

but i did not keep on watching it and as i returned to the balcony some minutes later it wasnt there anymore.

i´m very sure it was not a helicopter and i can definitely rule out that it was some sort of airplane.

so far! best regards.
Subject: Re: yeah, i think they did it!
sent: 4/3/07 at 07:53
Helge!! OK, I had some work to do, but I'm back.

You said, "because we have full moon currently, have you seen it? and today there will be a lunar eclipse, did you know?"

Yes, I've been watching the moon. The stars are really bright at night here, and the sky is black. Every time I step outside at night I just want to stare at the sky. I'm ready to go out there - you know what I mean? LOL

You said, "i spotted a silver light and as i looked at it there where two smaller objects flashing for a blink of a second. one above the upper right and the other to the lower left of the bright object."

This is cooooool!!

You said, "a plane flew by this bright object. the plane was clearly visible with blinking lights and the contrails were highlightened by the moon. and i was like, ok - this bright object is not a plane."

Really cool. You had a plane to judge it against. That's great!

You said, "then i was driving around a corner and up to a bridge, the object suddenly was to my left and i was watching it again. as i was driving i feeled like the object was actually following me - no #!"

I think it was following you too!!

You said, "i stopped the car and watched it for about 5 minutes. it just stood there, hovering in the sky. that was not a star. stars dont move and still there were no stars in the sky. so i watched it and at one point it slowly and smoothyl descended down a bit."

Yes, stars don't move. The things you say this thing did tells me it was a ufo and NOT a plane or a star. I think you had a communication event.

You said, "it was following me!
it was moving! as i was continuing to drive upon the rural road there was another plane coming in from the right, the object was still to my left side, the plane had blinking lights on and also its floodlights, which it suddenly turned off as it approached the unkown silver object."

Question:
1) So the plane's lights turned off as it neared the object?

You also said your girlfriend saw it and it looked like it was following you after you picked her up. Great!

You also said, "there was also a guy on the road who has stopped his car, i think to photograph that thing with his cell phone."

That is a great confirmation that something was really going on right there!! That's great, Helge!

You said, "as i was at home, the object still was hovering in the air, but has changed color from silver to now a bit yellow"

Unbelievable!!

Helge, I think you had an excellent contact event there. I would really love to see the video!!

Keep at it. It seems to me that these friends of yours are serious, and they want to communicate with you. That's great!

Thank you very much for sharing. Looking forward to seeing the video.

Also, on a separate note, I'm working on putting a timeline together for the strange events that have happened to timedrifter/Renato throughout his life.

I'm going to post this timeline on his thread, "If you could ask a time traveler a question what would you ask." (LINK -- www.abovetopsecret.com...)

Keep in touch and take care.

OTD (Bart)
CONTINUING:..

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Subject: one more thing...
sent: 4/3/07 at 01:12
i just watched the movie again.

i can send it to you, not a problem.

on the video the object "dimmes out" a bit, sometimes.
BUT, as i was recording it, at some point it was actually invisible on the display, yeah, and thats on the movie, too. its at 1:26 / 1:27 and this is not the dimming out of the bad camera, but this object actually went invisible for the camera, man! thats what im thinking.

hope to hear from you soon.
Subject: my email
sent: 4/3/07 at 03:30
Here's my Yahoo! email address to send the video.

CENSORED

Thanks a lot!!
Peace

ok. that was all of it, i think. please excuse if they are a bit mixed up, it was a lot of stress to post this.

now i will post my emails i had with bonnie jean hamilton.
CONTINUING...

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 02:07 PM
link   
*breaking in*.... whew.. trying to get a post in here, in between all of those "communications"...

cometa, just curious if you've read Sleeper's Thread?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Koka
Welcome to ATS cometa

Originally posted by cometa
something huge is on its way and we´re all in danger or maybe not, but there´s something on the way.

You don't need to qualify using the term "maybe not" unless you anticipate your prediction being incorrect.

How sure are you, as a percentage, of your feeling of impending doom?

You talk with passion although that could be down to English not being your first language.

If the video is of little consequence, you would have been better off not mentioning it, as soon as it is posted it will derail the thread with analysis and debunking.

man, i´m very sure that something´s going to happen.
i feel that evil is rising up.
its gathering its forces together.
i feel that there is war coming.

[edit on 6/3/07 by cometa]

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I'm following your story with interest. I would like to hear more about your experiences as well.

Those are indeed my u2u exchanges with cometa.

cometa's claims directly contradict what timedrifter and many others have claimed lies in our immediate and far future, but I'd like to hear more...

I have had catastrophic dreams for most of my life, so if cometa's experience is able to shed some light on that I would be interested in hearing more...

There are plenty of abductee reports where the abductees report being shown visions of catastrophes and destruction, so I'm curious...

cometa, I wouldn't come to conclusions just yet. Take your time and try to digest and understand your experiences.

[edit on 6-3-2007 by OnTheDeck]

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 02:16 PM
link   
ME:
hello. i think i had mental "contact". can we talk about this?

thank you.

best regards.

BONNIE:
Hi there,
Sure, we can talk about whatever you'd like.
Bonnie :-)

ME:
ok.
as a smaller child i think i had a vision one time.
as i was 14 years old, i have seen ufos.
i´m 23 years old now.
street lights went out sometimes when i passed them by.
i have seen a ball of light flashing in the corner of my dark room at night.
i have seen highlighted cryptic symbols on my wall as i woke up and couldnt move at all.
i had some ticking sounds inside my head which "were talking to me" and i think it was "them".
some days ago i had a inner conversation with them again.

what is it?

BONNIE:
:-) Sounds like a puzzle.
If you've been seeing UFOs for the past 9 years, I would think you are a contactee. The first thing to understand is that we are all connected, even with beings in other dimensions. So, if you are open to the experience, it isn't unusual to see spirits floating around or star people coming and going. You can communicate with people from other worlds because your spirit is already connected to them. And your energy, when focused, can affect things like street lamps. You are just at the point of trying to accept these things in your mind as being "real." And they are. :-)

Please tell me more. Love, Bonnie :-)

ME:
thanks for answering.
there have been three (four ) ufos in my hometown, yet.

three of them appeared at night and the other one at broad daylight.
one of them coming at night has recently been spotted by my brother, this was two days ago, it was silver and flew zick-zack-maneuvers.
i´ve seen a silver one, two days ago, too. it happened one day before the lunar eclipse.

the first ufo i´ve seen was an orange ball hovering in the air for some seconds or minutes. then of its lower right two small red lights ejected. the three lights hovered there for some time. the orange ball suddenly dimmed out then, and the two small red dots went straight up into the sky with a very high velocity. the other ufo was a silver ball hovering in the air. it then stretched into a long thin line. the rear of the line collapsed into its forehead and created a huge lightning. then it had disappeared. the other ufo was in france at the beach, at night, too. there were two dots high up in the sky, flying a smooth curve before suddenly accelerating to an enormous speed while flying a very huge turn 100 - 200km and then they vanished up into the stars.

the first ufo i´ve seen appeared in 1998 and 8 years later my mother spotted another one at the same location at broad daylight, there were multiple witnesses, including my neighbours, the sighting lastet for at least 30 minutes.
sadly i wasnt present at that time. one of my neighbours described it as cigar shaped. and it was turning and turning slowly around.
it descended down to ca. 20 ft above the ground, some 5 or 10 kms away from the people watching it, before shooting straight up into the sky were it remained as a small dot. my mother said she noticed that the object had dropped a smaller object.

street lights going out. one night on my way home i passed under a street light and it went out. i thought this happened just accidentaly. but another time the same street light would go out, too.

symbols on my wall. i was at sleep. then i woke up and i couldnt move at all, but my mind was fully online. i then saw how my wall was full of shiny cryptic symbols, i´d never seen before in my life. i cannot remember how they looked, but they looked smiliar to runic language. i watched it for a while, because i was amazed.
then i got the strange feeling that someone is behind my back and he is trying to touch me and i somehow knew it was "the aliens" and i really panicked, but still i couldnt move, so i forced myself to wake up completely and then everything was gone.
CONTINUING...

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   
first time i tried to meditate was some 3 years ago, where i was in the army. a friend of mine told me he would practice meditation often and so i decided to give it a try.
after a long day i was tired and lying in bed, my comrades had all fallen asleep yet. i repeated a word over and over again until i feeled that i couldnt move my body anymore, but my mind was still fully working. i then heard a little girl talking to me in front of my bed. she said two sentences before i kind of freaked out and woke up.
i cant remeber the first sentence, but the second was: they are all here.
that IS scary.

as i was a very small child i can remember playing with a toy in front of a soup plate. i then "saw" before my inner eye, how the toy would drop into my soup plate.
and some 30 seconds or more later, it just happened like this. i can remember this because already at this moment i was feeling strange about this, because i immediately noticed, although being a small child, that i had just looked into the future or so.

also as a small child i was be able to see colors before my inner eye. i was actually feeling and thinking through these colors. i associated them to just everything.

there´s also one thing, which recently flashbacked to me. i was very small, too. and there was a guy, some sort of beggar who rang at our door and i went to open.
he wanted to have food. so i gave him some tangerines. but i dont know precisely if he didnt gave me a fruit, too and i ate it.
i dont know, but i think, this guy is somewhat important. he was a very old man, with a shoulder bag and he was wearing a suit. he did not look like a beggar at all.

i also had a dream where i and several people had to cross a bridge to a small village. there were some kind of demonic children flying around and they attacked some people crossing the bridge and a few of the people fell into the water. me and some other guys made it to the other side, where we were waiting in front of a door.
the door openend and out came a mexican looking guy. i was just sitting there and i was a bit scared. i could look inside the room. it was dark.
and there were three guys. one sitting to the left, on to the right and in the middle was a guy with an alien face.
it was a face like this one: www.mufor.org... . that guy still had a human body, but his face was a mixture of that grey face and a human face.
the guy that had opepened the door asked me, what would be wrong with me and i said, that i have fear. so he gave me his hand and said, take this hand it does not know any fear at all.

another time i dreamed of a fleet invading the earth and i was there as a soldier to fight.

i´ve dreamed about me and a woman, in that dream, she was my wife and we got a boy, it was our child, but i think it didnt came from me.
this dream was crazy. i lived through many episodes of humanity. first i was a cave man. i killed the whole village and burned it down, for some reason.
later i was in a french or english noble house, i was the buttler and my wife was married with another guy. then we were at popmeji or so, i dont know.
there was lava coming from everywhere and me, my wife and our son ran a way up to a fortress, a lot of people were following us and the lava was just behind us.
we saved ourselves on a ledge. then the gates of the fortress would open and water came out of it. some people were boiling in the hot water.
so we made it. and as we tried to save our lives before i said to myself, i we´d make it, i´m gonna marry her and so came it.
then i was in that noble house again, but i was married now to her and the other guy was the buttler.
and someone said to me in this dream, that your faith doesnt come to you, but you have to prove yourself in order to receive your faith.
CONTINUING...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join