It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

people, listen to me

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   
there was also some dreams or at least one, where there is a coast and i and severel people are at this coast. and in front of us are wuthering waves.
either there comes someone out of this waves attacking us or the people try to get in the sea and swim in order to reach a certain point, but they wont make it.
the sea would always blow us back.

some years ago i dreamed a lot about the end of the world. it was at a coast to. but i was alone. the sky was purple and with dark black clouds. the see was also black. and behind me, there were ruins of a city. i had this dream often. especially that colouring of the sky i saw often in my dreams.

i started to learn turkish some 2 weeks ago. i dont know many words yet. but as i was looking at a tree recently, a word popped up in my mind. it was "nesef".
i looked it up and it appeared to be a turkish word, meaning "healing". i´m not sure, maybe the word was "nese" (speak nesche), which also means vitality.
all my life long i feel very appealed by trees. i also have some kind of "imagination" throughout my whole life, where i sit under a chestnut tree and he´s watching me, protecting me. i´m very small in this imagination, but that tree is my guide through life, i somehow know that.

one time i was relaxing on my bed and i freed up my mind. and i wanted to contact "them". suddenly i heard ticking voices inside my head.
it sounded like a morse code, but it wasnt one. i knew what these sound patterns would mean and i focused on them and so i was able, to talk with someone, i think.
they said a lot to me, and i also asked question, like if i got them right and they did answer with "yes" or they repeated the question with other words, so that was what really made me wonder - my interaction.
i also lost concentration on the contact because i was thinking to myself i would be hallucinating, but then the contact came back and this time it was another sound. like the blowing of wind and rushing of water and a high tone, a mixture of that. and "they" said, that i would be having difficulties to hear them and that they have changed the "channel" and if i would be able to understand them better now - but i was too unconcentrated at that point and i would not want to believe what happened.

on 01.03 i feeled like i had a conversation with them again. but this time i just came with no sound or so, but it sounded like my inner voice as if i would be talking to myself.

i really dont know, what that all is! and i need help!
i cant handle this! i dont know what to think and what to do!

you know, the funny thin is. as they talked to me, i told someone other about this and that i´d be not sure if its for real or not. so i said i will be asking for a sign, that they show up, i was asking for an ufo to appear and the next day, i saw it... ....

best regards.
yeah, i forgot that ball of light flashing in my room.

i just wanted to go to bed and had the lights turned out.
as i was lying there and thinking about this and that, there suddenly flashed a small smooth silver light in the corner of my room. i immediately went up and put the lights back on, but of course, there was nothing. it was impossible for the any light to come in my room from the outside.

what was that?

best regards.
Hello Helge,
Thanks for sharing your experiences with me. You described them nicely. You said, "so i said i will be asking for a sign, that they show up, i was asking for an ufo to appear and the next day, i saw it..." What more are you looking for? :-) You have a connection with the star people. You need to wake up--wake up your mind so you can accept these things as real. You have had many things happen in your life that are hard to accept because we have all been conditioned to believe that these wonderful things are not real, but they are real. And you know it. So get that into your head and you will be able to figure everything out!
CONTINUING...

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   
YouTube seems to be 'processing' the file

hopefully it will be done shortly...

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I have had many similar experiences, like yours. It also started for me when I was a little kid. I would think of things before they happened, I could feel people's emotions, and I saw things that other people could not see. The star people came to visit me at night. It was hard, being a little kid and knowing that these things were real but I was the only one who could experience them. Of course, I wasn't really the only one--my mom also had precognitive abilites (thinking or dreaming of something before it happens). And there were other people who had the same things happening to them, but they were too scared to talk about it. Helge, I get lots of e-mails from people who have had the same experiences you are having. You are definitely not alone.

I believe the Earth is going through some changes right now. I believe we are moving into a new dimension of consciousness, and that is why the world is going crazy, people are seeing more and more UFOs in the skies, and people are waking up. Lots of people are waking up, right now. That is what is happening to you. It is time for you to acknowledge your inner strength and wake up!

I've also had those "end of the world" dreams. The star people showed me visions of that over and over again. I believe it is going to happen--but that does not have to be a bad thing--it is the beginning of a new way of life, a more open and understanding world.

I went outside during the lunar eclipse. Did you see it?

Many Blessings, Bonnie :-)
thats all folks.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Ok!!! here is the link to the video that Cometa gave to me to upload...

www.youtube.com...

I tried to embed the video on to the thread but alas - I couldn't seem to do it...
anyone with better skills - can you embed the video?

Thanks!!!

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 02:46 PM
link   
im not even gonna bother reading all those posts of convos......and the movie....well im not even sure how you can tell its a ufo...all it is is a dot....here in utah i live not too far from the airport....on weekends you can see the line of planes up the valley...when its cloudy you can see the plane headlights..its pretty cool...and would look more like a ufo than your video..sorry

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Two minutes and sixteen seconds of a light in the sky that doesn't do anything other than twinkle... Right...

Cometa. English may not be your first language, I respect that. However, trying to force your point with post after post after post of quotes and requotes from your U2U library is not a good way to invite people to read your story.

I gave up - sorry. I don't read clutter.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Ok.... just watched this video but have not yet looked at it in an editor but I can say that there's a lot electronic voice phenomena on it in the background.

Also, Cometa, could you please tell us what kinds of physical effects you experience, specifically in the head, just before these transmissions occur?

If you can't find an english word for something, then just say in German ok?

link   
Cometa,

I understand that English is not your first language and that's cool..no big deal!

However, we must get some things straight in order to get more readers and more help here, OK? Please no more transcriots from old u2u's..it's very small print, so to speak, and not what we as readers want to sift through, right!? So, with that in mind, just start from the beginning via a new thread probably, and as clearly as you can state your thoughts and reasons as to why you have this fear of impending doom!
I am very intersted in this thread, but it is too wrapped in miniscule u2u messages to be clearly read is all.

Please understand that I mean the best and only offer this as a constructive criticism..do what you feel is best for sure!

Thanks and Peace...Mondo

link   

Originally posted by tezzajw
Two minutes and sixteen seconds of a light in the sky that doesn't do anything other than twinkle... Right...

Cometa. English may not be your first language, I respect that. However, trying to force your point with post after post after post of quotes and requotes from your U2U library is not a good way to invite people to read your story.

I gave up - sorry. I don't read clutter.

I won't comment on the video - since I posted it up for him I will reserve my judgment - but I do have to say that post after post and the cluttering of this thread with those posts does not help his cause - since now the link to the video is on the 3rd page or so - hidden pretty deep. People are gonna see all his posts and just give up on wanting to get to the heart of it.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Kroms, maybe he should start a new thread starting with his video as the first post.
There can be links to this thread for members to refer to for background information on his experiences.

[edit on 6-3-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Perhaps I should - but I don't wanna upset the powers that be with cluttering threads with a topic already being discussed... if I Mod says go for it... then I will.

MODS??? Comments?

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 03:12 PM
link   
haha your *snip* u havent seen no ufos

oh no its the end of the world lol

homie guess what every single years seens jesus lived people have been sayin the world`s gon end # that cuz 2000 years later and were still here. the world will not end be4 you dead hundred years from now maybe but not in our life time

u should go easy with that weed homeboy

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 6-3-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by kroms33
Perhaps I should - but I don't wanna upset the powers that be with cluttering threads with a topic already being discussed... if I Mod says go for it... then I will.

MODS??? Comments?

I this he's authentic (I hope so, lol). I think a new thread should be started and good idea about you starting one up for his video.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I can see you really like to hear yourself.

I just want to break up the Vader only post.

Everybody through out history has thought they lived in the end times.
This time is no different. What I really wonder is if several generation down they will make fun of us for thinking that we were all
ed. While the future generations ponders their world coming to an end.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Cometa, I for one would love for you to post more of your correspondances because they are very informative.
Please do what you want but I'm sure there are many of us here who would like to continue reading everything that you have to post. thanks

Someone here later can sum up the information in your email correspondances so those who don't have the time to read over everything will at least be able to get some idea of what information you have been sharing with us.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 03:23 PM
link   
whats wrong with my english?
ok, there are some mistakes, but these happened because i was writing a lot.

no, i wont start a new thread and our conversations are the best way for you to get to know about it all.

ok. i know a lot about airplanes. and i know how airplanes look like, especially in the night sky. we do have an airport here, it´s in stuttgart. the video was taken in tuebingen.

like i said, there was this light and it didnt move or fly, it just hovered around.
you know, planes fly, but this thing didnt fly, it just stood there.
edit: also, maybe you people having never seen a ufo yet, dont know how it is, when you see one and this is why you are just unable to "believe". when you see an ufo you just know, that its one.

maybe it was a helicopter, but i can assure you, that there was only a very bright silver light hovering in the sky, no lights or aircraft movement at all.

sorry, but i wont tell all these experiences again.
just read it through, i just did it, too.

ps: i think they were just in my room, because i had this strange feeling again. and there was something pulling shortly on my trousers just some minutes ago.
but i told them to leave, because they are scaring me with their sneaking around. now, the feeling isnt there any more, but still i´m a bit in fear.
you know, i see those balls of lights nearly everywhere and sometimes i even think i just saw something standing somewhere, like a silhouette of a ghost or so. believe me, i´m scared. i´m really scared.

yes, i am really scared, because i am telling you the truth.

i´m sorry for the video, i have mentioned before that it is of poor quality.
but thats all i have for you.

but... i just get an idea: maybe i can ask them again to show up and this time i´ll be prepared with a better camera. so let´s see what happens next to me...

[edit on 6/3/07 by cometa]

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Palasheea

Originally posted by kroms33

MODS??? Comments?

I this he's authentic (I hope so, lol). I think a new thread should be started and good idea about you starting one up for his video.

Ok, I am gonna start a new thread with the footage - but it should only be to discuss the footage - and keep the comments from this thread in here and comments about the video in there...

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Cometa, don't be scared. You've nothing to be scared about but DO KEEP THE LIGHTS ON, OK? And at night, have a nightlight on near your bed. This helps.
A lot of people have had the same experiences that you have had in one way or another.
But in order for you to understand more about what's been happening, you need to educate yourself about it.
Once you do that, then the fear will subside. oK?
You are doing the right thing right now. You are talking about it. You are sharing your experiences with others here who have also had similar experiences or know a lot about it.
So please do continue...

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by cometa
but... i just get an idea: maybe i can ask them again to show up and this time i´ll be prepared with a better camera. so let´s see what happens next to me...

Please, do so.

I'd like to see a better video of them right next to you. That would be most helpful.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by dahl
haha your *snip* u havent seen no ufos

oh no its the end of the world lol

homie guess what every single years seens jesus lived people have been sayin the world`s gon end # that cuz 2000 years later and were still here. the world will not end be4 you dead hundred years from now maybe but not in our life time

u should go easy with that weed homeboy

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 6-3-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

cometa

I can see you really like to hear yourself.

I just want to break up the Vader only post.

Everybody through out history has thought they lived in the end times.
This time is no different. What I really wonder is if several generation down they will make fun of us for thinking that we were all ed. While the future generations ponders their world coming to an end.

i sense the anger of both of you, but it has got nothing to do with me.
i know that there were tons of people talking about the apocalypse and in my first instance i distanced myself clearly from such.

if you would have been 24h/7days with me in my life, you would have experienced what i have experienced. i am telling the truth.

glad you mentioned this...
regarding weed: the first time i smoked weed was at the age of 20 and before that - never! remember that i saw my first ufo at the age of 14?
oh yeah, but maybe ufos come from cigarettes and beer - bull#.
you´re the swamp-gas-guys, i know that.

why are you in these forums here at all?
to discredit me? me who i am just telling the truth and seeking for help or other opinions?

believe me i hate it to be popular, because i´ve been unintentionally popular throughout my life. because people were always talking about me, because their life was so uninteresting and boring. and i think that accounts for both of you, too.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join