It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

people, listen to me

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Nevermind someone got to it first. Anyway...

Other thain that I don't have any feelings about impending doom.. I think the world will continue to spin around it's star for a good long while to come.

[edit on 7-3-2007 by whatukno]

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 07:08 AM
link   
yeah, and i also know, that we all do not differ from each other.
we´re all the same.
its just mental.

i have digged deeply inside of myself and i have found the abyss inside of me.
and there is an abyss inside of you all.
you can find a lot of things if you just dig inside of yourself.

i know there are a lot of shallow people.
i know there are too many of them.

and i know there are a lot of shallow people reading here and i know that they dont understand what im saying and that they laugh about it.

but i dont care about them at all.
i dont care what they say or think.
they have no - lets say - universal importance.

but i feel sad for them, because they just dont know.
what they know, i know, too. and i can understand them.
but the other way around, its impossible for them, because but they cant get used to "the other side", they dont sense it, they have become to numb.

as less as you cannot understand my world, i cannot understand your world, where i came from, too any longer.

it all just depends on ones perspective.
all i know is that i know nothing.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Cometa,

Just as you have experiences with entities in your room and have a sense of what they are like and what they want, I have had much experience with you in the past and know and understand what YOU want.

Your video gives it ALL away. You are a lover of the UFO phenomena, you can't get enough of it and you think about it all the time. In your video you have a picture of a grey on your pc monitor.

You were sitting in your room looking at UFO information on the internet, who knows perhaps you were on ATS when you thought you would get your camera phone and film a normal object in the sky and see if you could attract attention on this site. I have to applaud you because you have achieved your first goal and attracted huge interest here.

I feel that you have had a great deal of interest in ATS, so much so that you begged for your membership to be re-instated after that farce with the plane camera footage. After that incident i didn't see much from you on here, and now here you are... i think the reason for that is because it has taken considerable time for you to create a story that will grab the attention of honest people here.

You claim to see beings in your room but then again you don't......

Cometra quote "i dont know who they are and how they look".

In your next sentence you state that the last one you SAW looked like a GREY. A glaring contradiction. I think you have planned this very well by opening your thread with the promise of actual footage of your experience in such an offhand manner (You can look at I don't care kind of attitude). You know very well that the majority of members here are looking for actual evidence and you used this as a springboard knowing fine well the footage was unwatchable.

The reason that your post has grown so quickly is that there are honest people here looking for answers to questions very close to their hearts and I sincerely don't think you understand the implications of that or understand how false hope can crush a person.

You have history here and people don't forget. I certainly don't.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 07:19 AM
link   
well, what you just dont understand is, that i´m for real and i´m no liar.

you are the mob, the guys that hunt down and burn witches.

you want do deny ignorance, but in reality, you are the only one practising this ignorance. i´ve seen so many people like you. and every time i read something like you wrote, i only feel your anger and disappointment about you, your life and your not happening experiences with anything extraordinary.

and by the way i´m getting so sick of you ##### on ats.

maybe i should only talk to people that actually have seen ufos in their life, yet.

and please dont forget that, too.

i dont care about what you think or what you say.
it is worthless. it is wrong. and the biggest mistake you make, is that you still dont believe me. but i cant help you with that.

hope you get anal probed soon.
then youll think of me, im sure.

ps: lol i just saw how a bird or a bat would fly through our flat, but there wasnt anyhting to find. wonder what that was!

[edit on 7/3/07 by cometa]

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 08:01 AM
link   
haha i loved ur post October. All detective like.
I'm not going to pay much attention to this thread it seems pretty bs to me.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I have had two sightings of UFO's Cometa and am a firm believer in them let me assure you, I just don't believe your story, flying bats and all..

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Myrtales Instinct
Cometa,

We really do break down into two groups. There are people who experience unusual things during their lifetime and those whose lives are uneventful. Anyways, it seems the ball is in your court. You can play or walk away. No matter what you decide, try to relax and don't be so afraid.

I have just a few questions. I'm looking for specific things that resonate with my experiences.

1. Have you ever experienced sleep paralysis? If you answer this yes I have a few more questions.

2. You mentioned the meditation technique, that Alien Agenda originally provided. Have you had what is called a kundalini awakening? This could start off like small electrical surges in your body and then slowly and progressively rise up through your body?

3. You mentioned other people living with you. Have they been experiencing any unusual phenomenon?

Thanks in advance.

Just have read this quite interesting 7 pages and must say that I have also some experience in these things. I've been studying this field for quite some time and have some infos to report here...
One great thing that I'd like to emphasise is Astral body deliverance. Many things can be learn and much better experienced when most of us come to a moment of realisation that, Astral travel is indeed happening when we FEEL IT deep inside us and it leaves quite big emotional impression after the sleep or even abrupt awakenings...
There is difference between so called ROAMING in sleep not participating entirely and REAL FEEL of doing stuff that are imposible in real life.
Much people doesn't feel that difference but...
There are some practices and lessons which help others to enter Alpha and Gama brain waves more easily than ordinary.
Sleep paralysis is common occurence in abrupt awakening from Astral state of dreams... 'Cause person is awake "right now" but, brain waves are still in Alpha and Gama states which are tied with Astral inputs.
It takes time for brain to relax and enter that states it's quite difficult in a moment of awakening to get back in ordinary state, that's why that MOMENT is realy interesting and rather extraordinary because we experience what is called BETWEEN WORLDS state...
That is exactly what is happening in sudden wake up paralysis.

Second stuff is Kundalini energy. It's energy of all chakras in human system and is known as Chi or Ki energy which is comming from so called AKASHA or cosmic records (which can be lerned from eastern ancient philosophy) and what is now confirming in western societies literature like Shakty Gavein and others.
About that energy interconnected with our all chakra systems can be learned great deal on my great teachers which I regullary pay visit to allready 4 years Sheldon and Susan Nidle which are learning and experiencing this strange phenomenons allready 30 years and have quite some deal of infos about that and what is much more important HAVE GREAT SENSE of FEAL and compassion with teachings learned there which is basic and rudimentary of understandings in "ExoPhilantrophysm"...

@Cometa
Stardeeds are children recently known as INDIGO, which have speciall abilities like many of us doesn't have and are the ones in which Kundalini is awakend. There are methods of attaining and sustainig that level by practicing methods described below on their site, to whom I've very thankfull for sharing it with us 'cause it opened my eyes in one great thing...
Getting CONTROL of MY DREAM states and CONCIOUSLY participating in them, which is qute difficult...
To @COmeta and to all. there are much more to write about in this and these fields which are all quite interconnected but as I loose characters here I'll post next time more to who are interested and others.
OK
Kundalini and teachings are below to take over and dive into blessed UNKNOWN
We can recognize the StarSeed in us and arround us.
www.paoweb.com...
Thankz

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Something that might help and if you think its bunk fine.

If the power goes out check the comm lines.

If theyre out, find out why.

If you can't....

I'd be buggin.

PS: No relation to many of the above posts.

I'm not a big believer in channeling etc. which rules out most of it =).

[edit on 7-3-2007 by seenitall]

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by T0by

hey, man. i just look at your pic and what you wrote, you´re such a laughable person. do you try to look serious and reflective on this picture?
A HUGE MEGA LOL from me, there you go.

ok, people, listen to me once again. i´ll quit this now, because this wont lead to anything. the people here have been such suckers and there´s no sense in only fighting their whack arguments and defending my credibility.
this leads us nowhere. i´m so fed up with this.
i dont want you to buy me off my story, i just wanted it to share with you.
but i see that there is actually no need or importance to this.

if anything´s happening i´ll let you know.

cya.

ps: that´s it, i´m outta here.

if someone is still interested or has got any questions, just send me an u2u.

pss: i know what comes next. it´ll be like this: *crappy sounds occuring in your brain*, people, *crappy sounds occuring in your brain*, i have a detective conclusion. *crappy sounds occuring in your brain* now that cometa is leaving *crappy sounds occuring in your brain*, we can all assume *crappy sounds occuring in your brain* that his whole story is fake. *crappy sounds occuring in your brain* we´re so cool, we´re detectives.

psss: to Triad979. please tell me more about that site and the meditation methods you mentioned. u2u me please.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Personally I think you should chill on the posting.

Talking too much around here will be a negative.

If you are telling the truth, keep it to yourself.

Then again thats just my opinion.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Does it make some of you feel good to belittle others???? When a person just wants to share something why can't you let them share. If you don't believe or like what is being written then leave the thread.

Putting people down because they don't write up to your expectations is sad. People from all over Earth come to this site.

I have been an experiencer for a very long time and what is being said is right on, maybe you should reread and learn something.

None of us are perfect but I will say there are many of you here at ATS that "WILL' throw the first stone, why can't you just leave the thread and let everyone decide for themselves what they want to believe.

I don't see Earth being what "they" are hoping for people have failed school here as I see it.

It is time for the ones who know who they are or even think they know who they are to stand together and end this.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkCyrus
Hello. I just wanted to say that I'am too having these same feelings. Not only have I been in mental contact but also I seem to be able to feel their culture and emotions, as if I almost emody the essence of who they are as a people. I can reach out with my energy and everything I touch with this energy I feel. It feels very uplifting. I can feel the unerverse or just a room. When I direct it out I get this tingle in my spine and a very warm feeling in my chest/stomach. Then feelings and visions begin to rush into me. Any help I can be to you, feel free.

Ok, well if you are having these feelings and you can "feel their culture" - then perhaps you can share with us the secrets of anti-gravity and how we can as a species become a star fairing civilization... Science is a part of any culture.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 10:39 AM
link   
If youre talking to me I'm not bagging anyone out.

Just offering advice as to how they wish to proceed.

I'm sure you know how things work around here.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 10:40 AM
link   
id like to ask u how u no that what you saw were ufo's and if you dont care what we think or say then why did you post it for us to comment on. if you dont want us to comment on it this leads me to beleave that u only post these things as a feble atemt to gain fame or atention

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Observe, I share the same sentiments and it behooves me why some of these people bother to post in these experiencer threads only to harass and ridicule them just to get their kicks. These people are sadistic and I'm not talking about those informed gracious fair skeptics here who at least are willing to hear one's story regardless if they have a hard time believing that such experiences are possible or not just because they themselves have not had such experiences.

I also have to say that it takes a lot of courage to come forward and frankly talk about such inexplicable experiences and I have to give Cometa credit for at least attempting to do this here in this thread.

People in such predicaments, and by this I mean those who have had contact experiences, have a choice either:
#1) to remain silent about the details of their experiences so as to avoid ridicule from those trolls who only come out of the woodwork when such threads are started up on topics like this -- or simply to not talk about their own experiences because they have a defined self-image of themselves that totally exclude those other things about them that include those experiences where they are extemely hypersensitive about how others view them regardless that they are using a fictitious moniker to hide their true identities as the vast majority of us are using in this forum.
OR
#2) they can say, 'damn the torpedo's, full speed ahead', and throw their fate to the wind and initiate a disclosure of their experiences not only for their own desire to just 'let it all out' for personal peace of mind as holding it all in with no one to talk to about their experiences is just too much to ask for most people who find themselves in this position.... But also helping others out there who have also had the same experiences and inspiring them to also come forward and share the details of their own experiences too with others so that they too may inspire others out there to share their experiences with us also!

I personally think that this not only takes courage, but it also calls for relinquishing one's hang-ups about what other people think of them hence being true to oneself and not being held hostage to others expectations of what that person thinks those expectations are.

[edit on 7-3-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by cometa

Originally posted by T0by

hey, man. i just look at your pic and what you wrote, you´re such a laughable person. do you try to look serious and reflective on this picture?
A HUGE MEGA LOL from me, there you go.

ok, people, listen to me once again. i´ll quit this now, because this wont lead to anything. the people here have been such suckers and there´s no sense in only fighting their whack arguments and defending my credibility.
this leads us nowhere. i´m so fed up with this.
i dont want you to buy me off my story, i just wanted it to share with you.
but i see that there is actually no need or importance to this.

if anything´s happening i´ll let you know.

cya.

ps: that´s it, i´m outta here.

if someone is still interested or has got any questions, just send me an u2u.

pss: i know what comes next. it´ll be like this: *crappy sounds occuring in your brain*, people, *crappy sounds occuring in your brain*, i have a detective conclusion. *crappy sounds occuring in your brain* now that cometa is leaving *crappy sounds occuring in your brain*, we can all assume *crappy sounds occuring in your brain* that his whole story is fake. *crappy sounds occuring in your brain* we´re so cool, we´re detectives.

psss: to Triad979. please tell me more about that site and the meditation methods you mentioned. u2u me please.

Thankyou, i love my pic too

And no i'm not serious in it. If you look at most of my posts, they're usually a mixture of awesomeness and funniness.
I wish i could be serious here but i don't have the time to do research of my own. Although i do have a good bs rader.
Oh...it's going off right now.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I dont know if people are truely having these experiences or if they are lying. I have been suckered in so many times by these outlandish claims that ive become a cynic. If you truely have some evidence to support these aledged happenings then send me the info. [email protected]

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I think Palasheea and OnTheDeck (among others) have offered some very solid and valuable advice, Cometa.

I can't say I believe YOU experienced these things or not however your STORY is extremely similar to mine and therefore I do believe that it is a distinct possibility that you have experienced what you shared.

My wife and I have been down that road and it DOES get easier. We've never been taken anywhere or operated on or any of those other horror stories I hear HOWEVER we have been "attacked" by what seem to be beings from some other dimension. They appear negative, although I heard someone mention they could just be "playful" and that too has crossed my mind...still it is NO fun for us to be tricked, pinched, shown horrible imagery, have lights go on and off, etc.

What helps though is that the beings who I believe initially contacted us seem to have some control over those dark beings. THOSE beings are VERY powerful. They are positive beings I know, but contacting people here leads to trouble. I don't think we realize what we actually live in day-to-day. There are invisible/semi-visible NEGATIVE beings all around that manipulate us and sure enough they know when someone positive does something to us. They come over to muck up their plans. I had no idea of this until it started but there are darker forces at work here than I care to realize.

I just wish I understood what the heck was going on but all my leads are dead ends. I too have felt something was about to happen but sharing it lead me to be attacked much like you have here.

I hope you sort this out to some degree and find a way to function around this. It was hard at first but things have gotten a LOT better since this started.

Also I think it's low to bag on the guys grammar as if spelling is a prerequisite to alien contact. Keep in mind...English is a foreign language to him, and I m sure his German is much better.

I mean English isn't the ONLY language in the world.

[edit on 7-3-2007 by lee anoma]

[edit on 7-3-2007 by lee anoma]

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by cometa
street lights going out, when i pass them by,

I hate to burst your bubble, but some not-so-needed street lights are actually programmed to flicker on and off every few minutes. This saves your local government a lot of money in electric bills.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by seenitall
Personally I think you should chill on the posting.

Talking too much around here will be a negative.

If you are telling the truth, keep it to yourself.

Then again thats just my opinion.

So who's allowed to post then?
Are there designated readers and posters here?

The reason I ask is because I plan to both read and post.

I thought this was a forum and posting was the main form of communication. Why is it bad to "talk" (post) too much?

If he is telling the truth I suggest he share it in the forum like anyone else.

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join