It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

people, listen to me

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 09:08 PM
link   
These claims are troublesome. Not just because they can't be substantiated, but that they are probably fabricated or hallucinated. Either way, this is a troubling thread. Threads like this pop up now and then, and they inevitably fade away after having many holes punched in them. Now, back to some semi-serious research.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Does this person have a friend named Mary?

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Is this person gone now....off on a magic carpet ride? I hope so, 'cause I don't feel like going back through this thread where this person said "there is one tugging on my shorts right now" but still has the composure to type on this thread even though they "claim" to be scared. If there was an alien being tugging on my shorts, the last thing I would be doing would be posting my "stories" here.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 09:42 PM
link   
From what I've learned, yes, these "people" - because they are people, they just look different - these people can be playful, but are often somewhat... hesitant is the best way to put it. They can be elusive, shy, and gentle...

I've heard that they can be equally afraid of you as you are of them. They are also curious.

Take all of that as you will. It is not their intention to create fear, although they sometimes do deliberately create that emotion. There is a reason they are slightly off to the side; in your peripheral vision.

Some of it has to do with showing you just enough without freaking you out. But you can ask them to leave, and thank them for taking it easy with you. You can thank them for showing themselves...

You can thank them in your mind. If you create love toward them by thoughts and emotions - sending them good vibes, so to speak - it will be returned to you. Love and compassion are languages common to all.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 11:05 PM
link   
hi cometa i like your story and i think only certain people like yourself people with a higher influence that not many of us get but you have are contacted apparently ther are skeptics but big deal its your story not theres if they chose not to beleive you thats there fault ther the ones missing out well ill be sure to post some more later well ta ta and goodbye

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 11:24 PM
link   
No, this is not a "smart alec" remark, either. There are many people who, after having experienced an abduction event, come back with "endtimes" visions, almost always wrong dates, wrong times, etc. wrong events even.

"They" will tell the victim that these endtimes scenarios are indeed real. In fact, sometimes, they even make themselves visible to the victim and described these events "in person". They offer, times, places, exact events to occur, etc...

The person, being goodhearted, compassionate, and only wanting to HELP humanity... TELLS THE WORLD ABOUT WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN... then when the media and everybody show up to "confirm" ... nothing happens. No one shows up. The "victim" looks the fool, and the deception is, again, concealed.

THAT is what they do.

First example in my head is "Prophet Yahweh". More than likely, this is what occurred with him. There are even others proclaiming to have been "visited by Christ" or that have been given "all the answers" NOW that are in process of "proving" their "stories".

Just be careful about this. And DO NOT WORRY. YOU ARE ALRIGHT. Whatever happens, happens. We all make it out. I read the book, I know what happens at the end.

And for those who profess visitation from Christ, I refer you to Revelation. He ain't showin' his face here AGAIN. He's sending a rock in his stead as well... yikes. mommy.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by williamjklopp
Is this person gone now....off on a magic carpet ride? I hope so, 'cause I don't feel like going back through this thread where this person said "there is one tugging on my shorts right now" but still has the composure to type on this thread even though they "claim" to be scared. If there was an alien being tugging on my shorts, the last thing I would be doing would be posting my "stories" here.

I mean absolutely no disrespect in posing this question. How would you or anyone else "know" what you would do in that position? What if somehow, they've manipulated his mind, via superior technology, and he is doing precisely what he is supposed to be doing, according to THEIR plan?

Just a thought. RESERVE JUDGEMENT

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by OnTheDeck
From what I've learned, yes, these "people" - because they are people, they just look different - these people can be playful, but are often somewhat... hesitant is the best way to put it. They can be elusive, shy, and gentle...

This is a problem for me. YOU are "people" I am "people". Any human being is "people". The "gray" is not "people". It is a biomechanical entity that smells like burnt matches, will trick YOU and any other unsuspecting and genuine soul into just about your WORST NIGHTMARE.

So "shy, gentle" etc... ICK. Sorry... you're just mistaken. The things that people bring to the table are so darned confusing b/c they implement technology that allows them to "download" your (the victim) thoughts, concerns, joys, habits, memories, and FEARS. They implement this information AGAINST YOU.

I've heard that they can be equally afraid of you as you are of them. They are also curious.

YES. In fact, that "fear" that you get... and if you KNOW what I mean, then you might reconsider your status to "possible abductee". That "fear" of the dark, or the backroom, a certain road, a certain field, etc... There's educated thought leading toward this being explicable b/c it is THEIR fear you are feeling... which they have "broadcast" to your head. NICE.

Take all of that as you will. It is not their intention to create fear, although they sometimes do deliberately create that emotion. There is a reason they are slightly off to the side; in your peripheral vision.

First of all, what's the reason why you suspect they are "off to the side a little bit"? How bout this. They maneuver close to your head. You feel all warm and fuzzy like happygolucky YAY. LOVE THE WORLD. THEY ARE HERE TO HELP... Right?

WRONG.

They just downloaded YOUR WORLD. They know EVERYTHING about you. Now all the illusions, messed up stories, whacked out explanations, etc will be created and "uploaded" for YOU to start "believing".

THAT is what they are doing "just off to the side".

How can they simultaneously "not intend to scare anyone" but then also "deliberately do it". This is the PRECISE illusion in which humanity HIDES from this barrage of VIOLENT CRIME.

YOU CANNOT HAVE YOUR CAKE AND EAT IT TOO.

UFOs are there, but aliens are not, and abduction is an urban legend, even though more than 500,000,000 people all claim abduction status. I wonder how that measures up against the Beatles' album sales? Cuz people are just downright BLIND if they cannot see that HALF A BILLION PEOPLE SAYING THE SAME THING IS WAY BEYOND ANY KIND OF A HOAX OR JOKE. Wouldn't you agree?

A HALF A BILLION PEOPLE are ALL saying "GET OUTTA THE WAY! YOU ARE STANDING ON THE TRAIN TRACKS AND A TRAIN IS COMING RIGHT AT YOU!!!"

What do you do?

Tell 'em "deny ignorance. I can debunk ANYTHING even my OWN REALITY." Yeah... that's it... cuz THAT will make it all go away. And then everybody can be safe and happy and drunk again. LOL!!!

WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!

Some of it has to do with showing you just enough without freaking you out. But you can ask them to leave, and thank them for taking it easy with you. You can thank them for showing themselves...

Don't you mean you can "make believe you have some control over this, but in the end, if they want metal on rectum... that's what YOU get."

You can thank them in your mind. If you create love toward them by thoughts and emotions - sending them good vibes, so to speak - it will be returned to you. Love and compassion are languages common to all.

Can I ask you a very simple question? If you had some big smelly nasty dude with bacteria in his teeth, BO galore, and simply NASTY.... coming into your home and snatching you in the middle of the night to bring you out to his "bayou hideaway"... would you suspect him to be doing "any good at all"?

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Don't you mean you can "make believe you have some control over this, but in the end, if they want metal on rectum... that's what YOU get."

This is why I keep coming back to this thread... it reads like a bad 50's sci-fi novel.
(no offense of course)

I believe aliens exist - but NO one knows anything about them but the government... and I don't even think they have all the questions answered.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 12:55 AM
link   
hi, there.
it´s 7:52 am now. i gotta go to university.
i´ll be back at 1 pm and i´ll answer your questions, insults and concerns then.

best regards.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Cometa,

Thanks for sharing. This thread already has over 3000 views, so it's obvious many people are interested.

We really do break down into two groups. There are people who experience unusual things during their lifetime and those whose lives are uneventful. I've experienced unusual phenomena, that is why I'm here. I have (what I call) a working theory, that the things I've experinced are somehow all connected. I just want you to know, that when your word is your only witness, that there are many others in the same predicament. I'm not one to subject myself to, too much ridicule and there are some here who can be downright cruel, when one is dealing with things of such a personal nature. Anyways, it seems the ball is in your court. You can play or walk away. No matter what you decide, try to relax and don't be so afraid.

I have just a few questions. I'm looking for specific things that resonate with my experiences.

1. Have you ever experienced sleep paralysis? If you answer this yes I have a few more questions.

2. You mentioned the meditation technique, that Alien Agenda originally provided. Have you had what is called a kundalini awakening? This could start off like small electrical surges in your body and then slowly and progressively rise up through your body?

3. You mentioned other people living with you. Have they been experiencing any unusual phenomenon?

Thanks in advance.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 01:47 AM
link   
he's so scared...then...off to the univeristy. A college where no one notices the lights turning on and off around you? No, "lights" following you there I guess cause no one else can seem to capture this single light on camera. No one to talk to about that there huh? Then I'll be back to type on Ats, like nothing. Make sure mom or dad checks your homework.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Hello. I just wanted to say that I'am too having these same feelings. Not only have I been in mental contact but also I seem to be able to feel their culture and emotions, as if I almost emody the essence of who they are as a people. I can reach out with my energy and everything I touch with this energy I feel. It feels very uplifting. I can feel the unerverse or just a room. When I direct it out I get this tingle in my spine and a very warm feeling in my chest/stomach. Then feelings and visions begin to rush into me. Any help I can be to you, feel free.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Why is it that many people supposedly 'touched' by superior forces can't spell properly or demonstrate competence with the simple rules of grammar?

You would think that the superior forces would choose their targets more selectively, so that they could communicate their experiences more effectively in an online forum.

Typos are forgivable, along with occasional spelling errors for unusual words. However, it's frustrating to read posts from supposedly grown-up people who lack the ability to construct paragraphs beyond an early high-school standard of writing!

I'm not expecting scholarly works of literature from the average, common person. I'm just hoping that the superior forces reach out to someone, soon, with the ability to type a legible, concise account of their experience.

Thanks.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 03:05 AM
link   
First off, no i don't have proof. My intended audience are those who believe in psychic and or paranormal stuff already, who are predicting this bad stuff thats going to happen.

The world is splitting into two realities, one going up (to a better life) and one going down (to war and death). Which reality you are going to depends on your perception of reality. Some of us people are going to the good reality and see only peace and good things in the future. Others, the majority of people, are going down to the other reality.

Please do not go around panicking other people about bad things that might happen, because just because you believe they'll happen to you, doesn't mean they'll happen to someone else. Panicking everyone is a waste of their energy. Instead of spreading bad news, spread the love! I don't mean to sound negative and like im chewing anyone out, but please be more considerate of others.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw
Why is it that many people supposedly 'touched' by superior forces can't spell properly or demonstrate competence with the simple rules of grammar?

Because english may not be the posters native tongue. Nor the aliens for that matter.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 03:26 AM
link   
I have to say... even after high lvl english in highschool, I still find it hard to know exactly when to use the commas and so forth

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Wow man, why don't us poor folk ever have these encounters!! I mean your'e story is kinda quirky, make a good novel? * Looks side to side* I think we need a seperate area for contactees where they can all get their stories straight..... *tries to sheild self from ban hammer*

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by kroms33

Originally posted by cometa
yes, that was me. please dont connect me with that fighter ufo jet stuff, because i only helped the guy to publish his files.

on my gravestone: he was involved into the "fighter-jet-ufo-footage" thread.

can we please forget this?

flice, you have to put your speakers to the very max. extraordinary volume!

[edit on 6/3/07 by cometa]

DUDE - then why did you need help publishing your file???

stop asking me stupid questions.

Yes, please.
YOU made these claims.
YOU say you are in contact.
YOU claim inside information.
YOU need to provide proof.

i´m no magician.
and you cant expect wonders or any special occurances from me, dont you get this into your small head?

These claims are troublesome. Not just because they can't be substantiated, but that they are probably fabricated or hallucinated. Either way, this is a troubling thread. Threads like this pop up now and then, and they inevitably fade away after having many holes punched in them. Now, back to some semi-serious research.

Does this person have a friend named Mary?

it would appreciate if you dont take me for a fool.
it´s unfair and thas is what truly cant be substantiated.
i have had these experiences.
they were real.
i have asked for a sign, too.
and there was a sign and i was able to record it on camera.

and you call me a fool, joke on me?
i am the one who can laugh about that.
because i know and you dont, but i´m here to let you know about it.

i wonder why you are feeling so attacked by or are so frustrated about what i´m telling you?

all you can do is speculate and you´re not pretty good in it.
you dont try to be or you just cant be a bit scientifically, also.

maybe, you´re just a wimp and i´m not.
yeah, and i´d love to have magic carpet, but i dont.
do you know where i can buy one?

1. Have you ever experienced sleep paralysis? If you answer this yes I have a few more questions.

yes.

2. You mentioned the meditation technique, that Alien Agenda originally provided. Have you had what is called a kundalini awakening? This could start off like small electrical surges in your body and then slowly and progressively rise up through your body?

i dont think so. they only thing i noticed through practicing his methods were, that i can nicely fall asleep or that i get that fear.
what is that kundalini awakening, would you explain it to me?

3. You mentioned other people living with you. Have they been experiencing any unusual phenomenon?

i dont think so. one guy is just like the most of in here, a skeptic. and i hat lots of conversations and fights with him about ufos and stuff and about my experiences. but he mentioned to me he had seen a green ufo, too some years ago. his new girlfriend recently told me she and her parents had seen an ufo, too. it was silver she said. when i look at ther i got the feeling that she´s a "star child", she just looks like that, i dont know.
my brother and my mother have seen ufos, too. my neighbours and my dad, too.
(check my thread "something new and real for you")

he's so scared...then...off to the univeristy.

well, i actually went to sleep at around 02 am, if you want to know that.
so much # talk here.
# you, william.
you hear me?

It feels very uplifting.

When I direct it out I get this tingle in my spine and a very warm feeling in my chest/stomach.

same for me.

*** continuing ***

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 06:50 AM
link   

LOL! i wanna see you speaking or writing german.

Please do not go around panicking other people about bad things that might happen, because just because you believe they'll happen to you, doesn't mean they'll happen to someone else.

once and for all, stop getting me wrong.
i did not want to set you on fire. i just wanted to tell you!
did you get that right now?

Instead of spreading bad news, spread the love! I don't mean to sound negative and like im chewing anyone out, but please be more considerate of others.

i´ll do a comment on this later.
but, the world is not as glamorous as you seem to think.

dear people living in the western civilizations.
dont you know, how artificial our so called "world" is?
dont you know, that we ware at zero spirituality and all we know is how to earn money?

what is mc donalds? what is sex in the city? who are the simpsons?
# the media, # every novel and every book, # every movie, # all cartoons and all the other stuff.

because it is not real and it does not inherit any of the truth you are striving so much for. you can only find the truth inside of yourself. never forget that.
our governments have created a safe place for us, where we just dont know nothing and they´ll take care we wont find out anything, its all nicely planned for us.

does anyone of you believe what the news agencies are telling you?
for the skeptics, can you "prove" the daily news?
i love it when you shout out for prove. get used to it that there is no prove for anything at all. leave your small minds and thoughts behind, thats an advise from me. and i also advise you to trust no one!

what are you going to do, if some day the police rings at your door and they take you in. then you´ll disappear. who´ll ask for you? you´re just gone.
many people have disappeared that way - you just dont know it.

do you really think, that you are secure? and that security means the protection of you? all the intelligence services are playing with us.
they do what ever they want, because no one will ever get to know it.
that´s a fact and if you dont believe it, you´re a victim, too.

policy means war. money means destruction and consumption.

we are food.

we have the dark ages again.

since the end of the second world war, dear american people, your country is at war.

2007 - 1945 = 62. i come to 62 years of all sorts of war.
i dont want to know how high the number of all the victims is.

and remember we can only talk about the things available to us.
do you really think, "they" tell us everything?

i see depressed people. i see they can find no sense in their life. they are sad. but they keep on functioning. then, they will die some day, everything´s cool and over then. alright. i dont want to live like that.
i´m human, not a citizen. i need no leaders. i need no money.
i need no "religions". i need nothing at all, but peace.

our society is so sick and our leaders know that.
i see people dressed up like pimps and hoes, because advertising tells them to be sexy and they all # for their lives. its ridiculous.
they know that we´re going to ask questions soon.
but they dont have answers.
so they create artificial problems, that concern us, they actually create our world. we´re just unaware of whats going on "behind the curtain".

what do you think the people living in the jungle are thinking about us?
do you think, they´re stupid and we´re smart?
i hope you dont, because its just the other way around.
they know about their ghosts and spirits, they know about life and nature and its essence, they have their gods.
they just think and try to live, they have got nothing artificial.

i think we´re just bizarre and distorted human beings that unavailingly try to find back to themselves.

peace.
cometa out.

[edit on 7/3/07 by cometa]

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join