It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

people, listen to me

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 06:14 PM
link   
..small enough to fit into hotmail, I'd like a copy too

I got fascinated with EVP a while ago, so up to date recordings would be really interesting to hear.

Ill drop you a u2u with my email, but I'll leave it up to someone else to upload it for ATS use since im not really sure how to handle that.

[edit on 6-3-2007 by flice]

[edit on 6/3/07 by flice]

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by flice
..small enough to fit into hotmail, I'd like a copy too

I got fascinated with EVP a while ago, so up to date recordings would be really interesting to hear.

Ill drop you a u2u with my email, but I'll leave it up to someone else to upload it for ATS use since im not really sure how to handle that.

EDIT: Cometa... I need to review terms of use on this site again (shh.. dont tell anyone
)... a las, I dont have enough posts to u2u you, so in spite of fear of being bombed here goes me email:*removed email address*
Dont mind the email name, made that one a loooong time ago, hehe.

i have sent you the email with the file attached to it.

[edit on 7-3-2007 by sanctum]

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 06:35 PM
link   
... from this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

and as cometa2, here:

Hmmm ...

I'll make no comment nor assertion regarding this thread, but I did feel it necessary that others be aware of the Fighter Jet UFO Footage: The Real Deal history.

Just sayin' ...

... and we now return to, "people, listen to me"

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by flice
EDIT: Cometa... I need to review terms of use on this site again (shh.. dont tell anyone
)... a las, I dont have enough posts to u2u you, so in spite of fear of being bombed here goes me email: ::address removed::
Dont mind the email name, made that one a loooong time ago, hehe.

You may find it wise to remove your address now that cometa has it....

Edit: Forget that.

Mods....!!, can you remove the e-mail address posted and quoted by these guys?

[edit on 6-3-2007 by Koka]

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   
if someone with the right audio programs and knowledge about it would give feedback on this
I cant hear anything with my simple speakers and sound settings but maybe if the file was boosted even more?

Was hoping for something more concrete, but again I suppose one has to be lucky to get something right here right now on demand

I would do this experiment myself but for one Im scared about what might turn up and secondly you would probably be more likely to pick something up than me.

Thx for the effort though.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12m8keall2c
... from this thread:

and as cometa2, here:

Hmmm ...

I'll make no comment nor assertion regarding this thread, but I did feel it necessary that others be aware of the Fighter Jet UFO Footage: The Real Deal history.

Just sayin' ...

... and we now return to, "people, listen to me"

yes, that was me. please dont connect me with that fighter ufo jet stuff, because i only helped the guy to publish his files.

on my gravestone: he was involved into the "fighter-jet-ufo-footage" thread.

can we please forget this?

flice, you have to put your speakers to the very max. extraordinary volume!

[edit on 6/3/07 by cometa]

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Dont you have a pic of the supossedly aliens?

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Orion437
Dont you have a pic of the supossedly aliens?

no, i dont have any pic of them. i dont know who they are and how they look. i wanted to know this from hamilton but she wouldnt answer on that.

but, that small creature i thought i´ve seen just some 30 minutes ago here in my flat looked like a grey...

small, but broad body, white skin and black eyes.
thats what i saw. at least i´m thinking that.
but i dont want to think of things like that.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Cometa, please feel free to send me any evp's you do too! Send it at [email protected]
I've read over everything in this thread and I think it's great that you are actually having fun with this wonderful adventure of yours -- and believe me, IT IS AN ADVENTURE!

I think flice pretty much put things in a nutshell for you -- meaning, it's a good idea to seek counsel with only a few and don't spread yourself too thin. You know what's been going on with you and you know what information you truly have resonance with. And it's true, there are those who are going to tell you things that they believe, concerning your experiences, but my only suggestion to you is that if you follow your heart, all will be well with you.

It's amazing how so many of our experiences are so much alike among those of us who have them. I laugh when you talk about streets lights going off or on with you walk under them and how you can just invoke your 'friends' to stop by when you want them around -- or even have those lights appear. And those head noises that are so pervasive amongst those of us who have such experiences that announce that they are around -- and those inner voices... well the list goes on and on. It's a wonderful adventure but it's only natural that you will experience times of fear and apprehension especially for the next few years. But as time goes by, you will realize how enriched your life is because of these experiences where you will thank your lucky stars that you are blessed to have them!

Just saying, don't be afraid to express your fears and tell us about those experiences when you have them that throw you for a loop -- because believe me, many of us here have gone through the same kind of stuff. The fact is, just being able to talk about such things is very beneficial for peace of mind and a good nights sleep.
Once again, as 'on the deck' has already said to you, you have nothing to fear but fear itself. You are young, adventurous and full of curiosity about these other worlds and beings who are communicating with you now so ENJOY IT! Try not to over analyze things and just ride with it. You've only just begun this journey but I can assure you, that you are in for a very rich and rewarding life! Just ask Sleeper -- he knows all about it!

[edit on 6-3-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I had it turned up nice and loud... around 30 secs in, I can hear something which sounds like something shortly spoken... but its so faint I cant be sure. I'll try and listen to it again tomorrow when my head is more clear.

night night folks.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Palasheea
Cometa, please feel free to send me any evp's you do too! Send it at [email protected]
I've read over everything in this thread and I think it's great that you are actually having fun with this wonderful adventure of yours -- and believe me, IT IS AN ADVENTURE!

wonderful adventure? man, this feels like real nightmare.

i can tell you!

I think flice pretty much put things in a nutshell for you -- meaning, it's a good idea to seek counsel with only a few and don't spread yourself too thin. You know what's been going on with you and you know what information you truly have resonance with. And it's true, there are those who are going to tell you things that they believe, concerning your experiences, but my only suggestion to you is that if you follow your heart, and all will be well with you.

i dont care what people say or think about me, it doesnt matter at all what people say or think.

"First, they ignore. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win."

It's amazing how so many of our experiences are so much alike among those of us who have them. I laugh when you talk about streets lights going off or on with you walk under them and how you can just invoke your 'friends' to stop by when you want them around -- or even have those lights appear. And those head noises that are so pervasive amongst those of us who have such experiences that announce that they are around -- and those inner voices... well the list goes on and on. It's a wonderful adventure but it's only natural that you will experience times of fear and apprehension especially for the next few years. But as time goes by, you will realize how enriched your life is because of these experiences where you will thank your lucky stars that you are blessed to have them!

i´m just scared #less.

but, thank you a lot.
i need some words like this!

Just saying, don't be afraid to express your fears and tell us about those experiences when you have them that throw you for a loop -- because believe me, many of us here have gone through the same kind of stuff. The fact is, just being able to talk about such things is very beneficial for peace of mind and a good nights sleep.
Once again, as 'on the deck' has already said to you, you have nothing to fear but fear itself. You are young, adventurous and full of curiosity about these other worlds and beings who are communicating with now so ENJOY IT! Try not to over analyze things and just ride with it. You've only just begun this journey but I can assure you, that you are in for a very rich and rewarding life! Just ask Sleeper -- he knows all about it!

yeah, its all cool, somehow.
but why do they sneak around all the time?
this is what scares me so much.

best regards.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Why do some of them sneak around? Lol, I know this is annoying but just believe me, you'll get used to it. But when things get really annoying, just shout at them to leave you alone. And if that doesn't work then plan on staying up for the night and do something constructive or just watch tv or come here! lol.

If you find yourself afraid sometimes, it helps to build a good spiritual foundation. It goes without saying that your relationship with God will strengthen. In so many ways, it's all part of the package. But once again, the biggest thing that you have to worry about now is your fear but I can assure you that in time, you will no longer be experiencing this fear that you are experiencing now. It just takes time and you need to remember that.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by cometa
yes, that was me. please dont connect me with that fighter ufo jet stuff, because i only helped the guy to publish his files.

on my gravestone: he was involved into the "fighter-jet-ufo-footage" thread.

can we please forget this?

flice, you have to put your speakers to the very max. extraordinary volume!

DUDE - then why did you need help publishing your file???

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   
good one kroms33,

I'm about ready to lose 500 ats points right now! But, I will keep my mouth shut.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Fear is a figment of your imagination. Open your mind and take a deep breathe then just be yourself. Fear won't accomplish anything. Anyway, just gonna listen in and watch this post for awhile and see where it goes. Can't say I believe you or disbelieve you. It's your experience so don't worry about what people think. If you believe in what you've seen and heard then so be it. Keep us up to date with your experiences and I wish you the best.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 07:37 PM
link   
"""i´m sorry, i dont want to sound like some psycho""""

thats exactly what you sound like .

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 6-3-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by williamjklopp
good one kroms33,

I'm about ready to lose 500 ats points right now! But, I will keep my mouth shut.

I don't know why you would lose 500 pts... I just am trying to figure out what is going on here... I read some of the previous posts this guy made. I am keeping my mouth shut too.
(sigh).

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I would lose the points cause I would be making harse comments about, ah hem,...this "person" it's happens, enough said

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Originally posted by cometa

what proof do you want? do you want me to order a saucer to land in your backyard?

Yes, please.
YOU made these claims.
YOU say you are in contact.
YOU claim inside information.
YOU need to provide proof.

Disappointed as usual,
Lex

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Wait a minute, I think we are talking to the prophet Yahweh!!!!!!! Just kidding. Wait a minute...kidding and kid both have the word kid in it.
Not implying anything here.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join