It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama is he a member ?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Hillary Cliton belongs to skull and bones and the eastren star

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
reply to post by FlyersFan

Hillary Cliton belongs to skull and bones and the eastren star

I am genuinely intrigued by where people get this stuff. Do they just read conspiracy sites and assume its true? Because if people actually researched this kind of thing they would know freemasonry loves talking about its famous members because its good publicity, and ANYONE as famous as Barack Obama or Hilary Clinton would be trumpeted as a mason/OES member.

Hilary is not a Eastern Star member, and can never be a Skull & Bones member - she did not attend Yale as an undergraduate, and when she attended it was men ONLY.

[edit on 7-11-2008 by LowLevelMason]

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
mcain has a "blasing star" in his logo obama has an eye and rising sun in his to those with eyes let them see

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by PrinceHall06

Princehall 06, Have you confirmed he is Prince Hall. I hope so. I am a 32 degree KCCH in tennessee. Although some Grand Lodges do not recognize Prince Hall lodges, that is being changed slowly. NC was the last to do so.
Freemason in Tennessee

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
"SQUARE, LEVEL, CARRY THE LIGHT, AND BALANCE" are all terms used by barack during his acceptance speech. Had not I before hand known to look for sings of masonary from him, that was the first point in which I realized that he had much Masonic Undertone to him. A task I started over a year ago, learning to identify a mason. and while hilliary may not be recognized as anything, it is know that her huibby is a member of the sculls and bones

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 02:08 AM
link   
I would be heart broken is Mr. Obama were found to be a freemason but somewhere deep inside my heart I feel as though he is because the devil can be deceiving. Knowing America's rich history of connections to freemasonary and the oocult world. So, i have not reached a conclusion but never the less my heart is still broken for America!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 03:11 AM
link   

"SQUARE, LEVEL, CARRY THE LIGHT, AND BALANCE" are all terms used by barack during his acceptance speech. Had not I before hand known to look for sings of masonary from him, that was the first point in which I realized that he had much Masonic Undertone to him. A task I started over a year ago, learning to identify a mason. and while hilliary may not be recognized as anything, it is know that her huibby is a member of the sculls and bones

That is QUITE a bit of work to go through to identify a mason. It has quite a bit of flaws too, since freemasons don't necessarily ever use any words like that and many people who are not masons do. I have one method that works every single time:

"Are you a freemason?"

Works 100% of the time. It only doesn't work if you happen to live in a country where membership is persecuted or oppressed, which thankfully doesn't include the United States.

Barack Obama isn't a freemason.
Bill Clinton isn't a freemason - nor is he a Skull & Bones member, for that matter (didnt graduate from Yale as a undergraduate).

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Tamahu

I'm sorry but you ought to consider who came first

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
If you wish to feed the fears, consider this. Perhaps an evolved being needs to work through the established system, keeping his "enemies" close until the power has been secured, so that eventually Truth will be revealed. The upset of any system is most effective from within. Yes, some cooperation needs to be in place to wrok into the corrupt power monger system. A Trojan horse must work from the inside, posing as harmless until the moment is ripe for uprising. This is much bigger than the limitations of the 3D bandwidth these fear and power mongers are attempting to secure. They have succumbed to reptilian instinct, forgetting who they truly are. The game is nearly over for them. They know this, but will attempt to destroy much of what they may of this illusion as they are diffused into the matching vibration of discord they have chosen. It will all be forgiven. It already is. Love is the Supreme power-- there is no dark force that can overturn the Truth. GAME OVER. The Illuminati would be powerless if they did not keep the fear card on the table. Sadly, many humans are asleep, unaware of the power they possess. Soon this will not be an issue. New frequencies are arriving as we live and breathe. When the lies and corruption are visible, it may be too late for those who have chosen to believe them to successfully regain their balance in this lifetime. However if the truth is invited and there is willingness to accept new, higher realities, it (the Truth) will set you free. Not to worry if you want to remain attached to your old misery, opportuinities keep lining up... there's another one coming, and another, and another. Visualize the end of the reign of darkness, rather than bolster your conspiracy theories and fears, which only serve to perpetuate the cycle. There will be no more room for lower vibrating frequencies to hold power in the higher realms. The higher realms are here now...hear now. Turn your attention away from the problem toward the solution, which is exactly the opposite of what the dark energies want. The fact is that by thinking and acknowledging these covert and manipulative actions, they become more powerful. STOP feeding the beast and the beast will weaken. It is NOT REAL anyway. You are in the Garden. Wake UP! We exist in a Unified field, we are all One, even the Ones who are still playing the dark games. Forgive them and move on. They are playing with paper money...worthless if you say so. Love all without conditions and live as a free soul, beholden to none. Christ came to demonstrate that Death is not real. You are capable of his works and greater still. The truth is we are all gods. The fear monger would be quickly at the end of their game if humanity awakened to their true divinity. You are a living expression of Source. A powerful Creator in your own right. It is no longer necessary to fall before any man or government. Claim your power. Choose: Love or Fear. REMEMBER you cannot be separate from your source: You are One with All That Is. LIGHT-en Up. Peavce Joy and Happiness to All. Namaste

Hey Jude 11:11

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   
lets start my friends by saying this,whole little world was built and put together,by me and my grandfather,and his father and all of,my bro.like washington,rosevelt,ford,and jp morgan,mozart and bach,and luis armstrong and and theres a good chance your, fore fathers too, so lets get ,this stuff,straight,we have been around for a least 5000 years ,unlike what, your churchs have been,teaching you and thats a fact,we are not evil.people we are only ,men who feel the the same about,the way life and the univers and we are designers of law and art,music di vanchi and sir i.newton so please stop with all the hate ,,its just a lot of people out there ,mis lead,and by the way .my name is mark anthony giddens,i live in chicago ,and 4 generation freemason,and i have no reason to hide from any of you,,, sincerly yours,may the lord bless you and by the way freemason are great,and do, alot of good and so what if barack obama might,be a freemason , most presidents were.ha,,ha.ha,, damn one RING to rule them ALL>>>>>

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 08:43 AM
link   
i think so. and is a wonderful thing because you become humble,loving respectful of ther, concer about people all that you learn when you are a member of a fraternal order.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Of course Obama is a member of the Illuminati.

How else can you explain his election.

America is 80% white. Fair enough there have been plenty of black Mayors and others of high stature, but thats only in a few cities like New York and San Francisco.

What about the others like Washington, Alabama, Texas etc. It is not believable that Obama was voted in by these predominately white states, and i wouldn't mind only that these states makes up the vast majority of America.

Obama was placed before us as a form of shock testing. The call us the Goyim/Sheeple. They think they have full control, but they dont. They think that we will just accept everything that is put before us. The coming of Obama was prophesised in the Lion King. This was their blueprint so to speak. The Illuminati have always provided us with subliminal information about their plans, and this can be seen in many Hollywood movies.

Their numbers or power are nothing in comparison to the Asian secret societys.

John F. Kennedy, Martin Luther King and Tupac did not die for nothing. They sacrificed themselves to bring us back to reality. We have nobody to look to now besides ourselves. Illuminati have also infiltrated the Church. We have nobody left to trust.

Do your part against Satanism. Assassinate the Oil barons and Bankers.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by xrayspecs
What about the others like Washington, Alabama, Texas etc. It is not believable that Obama was voted in by these predominately white states, and i wouldn't mind only that these states makes up the vast majority of America.
What are you talking about? He didn't even win Texas & Alabama. (He did win Washington state, however...) He won in the counties in Texas that contain Austin & Houston, going to your big city concerns, but he didn't take the state.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Of course Obama is a member of the Illuminati.

How else can you explain his election.

Easily: it represented the height of American politics. Barack's party threw everything and the kitchen sink in. Its quite possible to win over the masses without being a member of the Illuminati, you know.

America is 80% white. Fair enough there have been plenty of black Mayors and others of high stature, but thats only in a few cities like New York and San Francisco.

This presumes that people only vote for their own race. As we know from this election, a lot of people voted based on "white guilt". A lot of people also voted for him because they liked his speeches/charisma/policy/whatever. It makes no sense to assume people only vote for their own race. I would vote for a variety of African Americans, Colin Powell is on my top list of "hopes for future Presidents" - and I am white.

Josh already addressed this, but I'd also add that Washington state may be primarily white but its overwhelmingly to the left. Its one of the most liberal states in the union. Its not exactly unsurprising they vote for the democrat party most of the time.

Do your part against Satanism. Assassinate the Oil barons and Bankers.

It is really scary that you would advocate for the murder of people based on their profession. Killing people because they are in a industry you do not like is criminal.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   

America is 80% white.
Actually, only 66%, if you don't count people who identify themselves as "White Hispanic" or "Latino Americans".
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   

... A task I started over a year ago, learning to identify a mason. and while hilliary (sic) may not be recognized as anything, it is know (sic) that her huibby (sic) is a member of the sculls (sic) and bones

Sorry -- even with all the colorful misspellings -- that's patently wrong. Bill Clinton was never made a member of Skull & Bones, an undergraduate secret society at Yale. Bill didn't attend Yale as an undergraduate, and only obtained a law degree there. John Kerry and George W. Bush, who did attend Yale as undergraduates, are members -- much ado was made of that fact around the 2004 presidential election. (And no, for the record, Hillary Clinton is not an Eastern Star, and no, Bill Clinton is not a Freemason.)

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Ron Paul is a Freemason.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   
no i dont think obama is a member of ATS

[edit on 12-12-2008 by nwomi]

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join