It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama is he a member ?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by BeyondBelow
reply to post by Vitchilo

RON PAUL IS ILLUMINATI AND A MASON> look up the episode of him on real time with bill maer he exchanges master mason hand shakes with all three individuals on the show right in front of the camera, that and he threw up the cathura a number of times, as well as some other masonic gestures, fellow craft and due gaurd.

[edit on 3-11-2008 by BeyondBelow]

Well first, the Bavarian Illuminati no longer exists, so its hard to be a member of it - and the Bavarian Illuminati and freemasonry have no relationship to each other.

Ron Paul is not a mason. Its very easy to find who is a member of Congress that are masons, as the fraternity is quite proud of the fact and loves advertising famous masons. Masons do not go around giving each other handshakes or due guards except in the lodge, and I have no idea what a "cathura" is.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by BeyondBelow

If Ron Paul is a member of the Illuminutty or a Mason, he's not doing a very good job.
As far as I can tell, there's no way he's getting into office, and he's been fairly well derided on the media as being kook.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by OldBoy

I do not believe Obama to apart of any secret limy societies like a lot of US officials are. He seems pretty downt to Earth.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   
obama himself does not seem to be.

his chief economic advisor, however, is a member of skull and bones. take that for what it's worth.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Apparently the ignorance of this is spreading:

Barack belongs to the world’s oldest fraternity, Freemasonry, which is founded on brotherly love, relief and truth tenets, just like 13 of the US charter signatories and some US presidents. This should ensure the world that these said tenets would be his guiding lights.

beta.philstar.com...

I can't believe a newspaper would allow such to be published, even if its just the opinion of one person and not a news story, but apparently they did.

AGAIN, neither Barack Obama nor John McCain are freemasons.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by D_Mason

EAT YOUR WORDS!!!! HA HA HA!!!! "YES WE CAN!!!!"
-SUNS OF LIGHT 08

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   
No way is Obama Illuminati, Clinton was their candidate.

It's been a dark eight years but tonight, america is back!

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

Your lodge name?

Fiat lux.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I realize this is an old post, but I don't think I ever saw it fully addressed...

Originally posted by PrinceHall06
My source is having sat in open Lodge with Brother Obama.
The issue with that is PrinceHall06 specified open lodge. Anybody can come to open lodge. My mother's been to an open lodge. It is, as it says, "open" to the public. Open lodges are often held for Masons to either honor a member of the community who is not a Mason, or to honor a fellow Mason with the presence of his family or friends.

Had PrinceHall06 claimed he'd sat in a tiled lodge with Obama, we might have something to discuss. (Like what lodge, where and when...) But such followups are not necessary in this case.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by LowLevelMason

AGAIN, neither Barack Obama nor John McCain are freemasons.

So for those just tuning in, Gerald Rudolph Ford, junior, the thirty-eighth President, who left that office in 1977, was the last Freemason to serve as Chief Executive of the United States.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Von Deebo
reply to post by OldBoy

I do not believe Obama to apart of any secret limy societies like a lot of US officials are. He seems pretty downt to Earth.

Implying that those who are part of fraternal organizations are not down to earth? Awesome.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Masonry is not a secret society, but a society with its own secrets. Bro. Junnie

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I doubt Obama is Illuminati in the respect that you think of it. He is studied and as the name implies just like on cartoons when a character gets a bright idea and the light bulb appears. That is a very simple way to explain Illumination. But he doesn't wear a talisman.

The book burners of the Nazi party, and the anti-intelectual state of the Bush era, not to mention the Mcarthy era are good examples of why artists and intelects should have secret societies. It's for the preservation of ourselves, knowledge, and society as we know it. In a stupid and violent world of funky monkeys that tend to kill anything they can't understand, it's essential. Magic by the way doesn't mean slight of hand or sumoning demons. It's a derivitive of the word Magi or wisdom. You know the three wise men that followed a star and found Jesus.

We don't sit around conspiring to hurt anyone or control anything that isn't out of control. But there have been times in history that it was needed.

The Masons are the biggest and only open part of the Illuminati. It's simply a boys club anymore. I am from a very different and darker side. Not a mason.

I hope I helped you understand in some way. The knowledge you seek is all around you. Just open your eyes. Until you understand for yourself, we can't tell you. It's a tradition of the history and practice of magic.

Thank you.

A Magi

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by PrinceHall06

Every single one of you is missing the most important point of all....this man has been planted to usher in the new world order and take the fall for the secret society....wake up....it doesnt matter if he is puple or you know about the masons whatever get ready to see one world police and a ban on religon....and guess what....a black man did it....hes part of the secret group.....

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan
Hillary couldn't say anything. Bill was in DeMolay, look it up

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Wally Conley

You get degrees 4-32 in like 4 days anymore.
So there is no standing on the 22nd degree for more than a few days.
Either you are a 3rd degree, 32nd or 33rd degree.
I am however standing at Chapter in the York Rite.
Can't remember the degree #. Council is next and
will probably decline the Templar Rite seeing as I'm
a thrice born again neo-pagan.
And for the record Freemasonry is pagan as the
Worshipful Master In The East is a symbolic representation of
THE SUN!
Just like Christianity if you care to see through the hype.
Blessed Be, quinoa

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I don't believe it matters whether or not he may or may not be in a secret society. I think the question should be who is the secret society that has put the post turtle "Obama" on the post? Could we even dare ask the question... Is he the anti-christ or will he usher the in anti-christ... You never know... These are answers we may never know till it is too late.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join