It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama is he a member ?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Some excellent discussion & information people, many thanks. I still dont know 100% but I figure, he may be turning up at Bohemian Grove real soon. What a 'lovelyworld' we live in.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldBoy
Is Barack Obama a member of any slimey secret society, like the rest of the corrupt us & a leaders ?

Yes, he is a member of the Martinist order and also a Mason of another irregular lodge. He's completely bought and in the pockets of the Illuminati.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hobbes
Wow... I don't suspect, from that statement, that you have any preconceived ideas or agenda. Or open hostility.

Hey.. Obama is a politician and running for president. MANY of them have been Skull & Bones ... Masons ... etc.

It's a fair question.

It's also safe to say that if he were in a secret society, that it would most likely be SECRET.
Secret, that is, until Hillary finds out and then she'll use it to blow him out of the water while she's in her quest for the Oval Office.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Obama's skin is darker but from my observations he just falls right in line with the rest of them. He is being groomed in my opinion because he doesn't have a chance to beat the Republican nominee in the general election. Biden, and Edwards are much better canditates at this point.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Barack Obama is indeed a 32nd degree Prince Hall Mason. This however is not a secret society, unlike Masonry's detractors would have you believe, in as much as Masonic buildings are CLEARLY marked, members readliy identify themselves with rings, bumper stickers, and lapel pins, I would hardly call the Masonic Fraternal Order , a secret society.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 01:14 PM
link   
PrinceHall, that is the hardest thing to get people to understand..Masonry has been written about extensively. To say that it's a "secret society" is pretty ridiculous in my estimation. Everyone wants to bring up "secret" handshakes and so what. To me, that hardly gives credence to Masonry being a "secret society."

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by PrinceHall06
Barack Obama is indeed a 32nd degree Prince Hall Mason. This however is not a secret society, unlike Masonry's detractors would have you believe, in as much as Masonic buildings are CLEARLY marked, members readliy identify themselves with rings, bumper stickers, and lapel pins, I would hardly call the Masonic Fraternal Order , a secret society.

Sources??

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   
My source is having sat in open Lodge with Brother Obama.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   

My source is having sat in open Lodge with Brother Obama.
No better proof than experience..Is there?

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by hikix
i saw obama being interviewed on some cbs special. He actually seems like a very normal, down to earth guy. Hes a breath of fresh air. I hope he makes it far enough where we can actually vote for him, because he def has my vote. In a country where apparently anyone can be president, we get 2 bush's and 2 clintons for over 20 years?!?! Im sick of old white rich men obsessed with controlling oil and controlling the world. My vote is for obama.

Ok so by your deduction we should elect a black president just because hes not white, rich, and old? That does not automatically make him a trustworthy person or a good candidate for president.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeht

Sources??

Actually yes Masons are a secret society. What you are saying is that thier existence is not secret. What im saying is that their meetings and rituals are

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 06:09 PM
link   
obama is illuminati aristocracy.

his appearence from 'nowhere', and subsequent rocket to the front of the political line are no coincidence. it is because he is of the sang grael. he is related to the royals.
don't ask me to back this up with sources, because i'm only repeating what i heard from 'a veiw from space', with 'spaceman' gary bell on mojoradio am640 toronto. you can listen online on saturday nights between 11pm and 2 am(unless there's a hockey game, and then you have to wait til they stop babbling and overanalyzing the gladiators and the combat.

i repeat what i hear on spaceman, because the guy is an incredible researcher. he followed obama's ancestory, and found that the family has always rubbed elbows with all the old boys in the old boys' club.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 07:31 AM
link   
You have to be joking....MAsonic Meetings are not secret. The building are clearly marked with HUGE EMBLEMS ! The meeting dates and times are posted on bulliten boards which are in the lobby of the buildings which are freely accesible, not to mention on any lodges website. THe rituals can be found on the internet or any second hand bookstore ! The means and modes of recognition used to be secret, I dont know how secret they are anymore...........

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frank Black
Actually yes Masons are a secret society. What you are saying is that thier existence is not secret. What im saying is that their meetings and rituals are

Blah...no they are not... Read "Duncan's Rituals." Read the works of Pike,Hall and Churchward... Their beliefs and practices have been extensively written about. There is only something "secret" about the Masons for those who have never bothered to do real research.

[edit on 6-3-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Just out of curiosity, how did this thread go from Obamas "secret society" links, to whether or not the Masons are a "secret society"?

...and besides, we're a "society with secrets", so get it right.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   
its impossible for a topic like this not to go in that direction. At least from what I've read so far.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I know!
It borderlines on silly!

Okay, how about this;
someone (I don't really care who, since I don't know any of you personally, with the slight, and I do mean slight exception of Hobbes [what's up bro?]) comes out of the red corner to post irrefutable proof that Obama is not only a member of some "secret society" and is part of some nWo [4 life!
] conspiracy to overthrow blah blah blah...

Alright?

Now, someone else (again, I don't really care who) comes from the blue corner to post any and all evidence to debunk that said irrefutable proof.

Okay?
Yes?
Alright...now...
Let's get it on!

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by wu kung
Just out of curiosity, how did this thread go from Obamas "secret society" links, to whether or not the Masons are a "secret society"?

Because everyone continues to insinuate that Freemasonry is a "secret" society...That's how. You are right... it does border on silly that people are continuously trying to throw Masonry into the mix of everything..

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth

Originally posted by Frank Black

Blah...no they are not... Read "Duncan's Rituals." Read the works of Pike,Hall and Churchward... Their beliefs and practices have been extensively written about. There is only something "secret" about the Masons for those who have never bothered to do real research.

Ok so you are saying that meetings are public?

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Your logic is faulty and flawed. No, the meetings are not public, however stockholders meetings of major companies are not public, my church has deacons and trustees meetings, they are not public....Are these secret societies ? No, but according to your logic, they are......Please stop the madness.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join