It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama is he a member ?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by son of chaos
Here’s the University Database site, specifically linked to connect you with Three Degrees ceremonies: www.bradford.ac.uk...

Here's some text from the homepage of Web of Hiram for you to peruse.

This website began when Dr Robert Lomas of the University's School of Management, decided to create an electronic database of the Masonic material held in many of the University's Special Collections as part of his on-going research into the cultural origin of scientific ideas.

As other material has been donated to this work it has been added to the archive. None of the rituals and statutes recorded in the data are currently in use. It is in effect a scrap heap of discarded ritual and belief. But just as an archaeologist can search through ancient midden heaps and in doing so discover a lot of information about the people who dumped the rubbish, so this archive gives valuable insight into the cultural contributions of Freemasonry.

(my bold)

The Lectures of Freemasonry have now fallen out of use, but are the closest that we now have to 18th Century masonic ritual. I won't deny there are secrets in freemasonry, but clearly this website and it's contents are not one of them. Run by freemasons, WebofHiram is a well known site amongst masonic researchers and a valuable source of old ritual.

It is dramatically discovered by someone on ATS on a regular basis.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Those are the guys who wrote The Hiram Key and The Book of Hiram.
Both of which make absolutely NO secret of the things that these two gentlemen have discovered during their research.
It's not like it's some secret stash of knowledge that's kept hidden from the general public and only used by "enlightened, elite Masons" or whatever you paranoid schitzotypal anti's call us.

At any rate, I'd really like to go sit in on a PH lodge meeting.
I heard that they're very enriching.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by wu kung

Wu, our jurisdiction's Grand Lodge recognizes our Prince Hall brother's Grand Lodge and we are able to attend communication with a dispensation. Myself and other members of my lodge attended a Prince Hall degree last spring. It was a very interesting and enjoyable evening. I recommend that anyone who can visit a Prince Hall lodge do so as the ritual is exceptional and the opportunity to enjoy our brothers company is not one to be missed.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tamahu
The Zionists also control the fed, and for the most part the international banking system.

Just say what you mean... you believe that "the Jews" control banking. That happens to be untrue, by the way. The largest shareholder of the largest US bank (Citigroup) is a Saudi prince! The vast majority of banks in the world are owned, managed, or controlled by people of white, Christian, European descent.

But back on topic, I'd be interested to know if Obama is a Prince Hall Mason. He's my candidate of choice already, and that would be an extra bonus.

[edit on 1/5/2008 by JustMe74]

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
His wife is in the CFR. So that's a big red flag. Obama is on the black list, he's on the globalist's payroll... Vote Ron Paul instead, he's clean.

precise and on the point. In fact, ONLY Ron Paul, Dennis Kucinich, and Mike Gravel are NOT CFR. And the fact the only Ron Paul is left in the race, he's our last hope.

So as to not derail the thread...

These are groups that you need to check on each candidate:

Council on Foreign Relations (CFR)
Trilateral Commission
World Bank
Bilderberg Group
United Nations
NAFTA
CAFTA
NAU

and the list goes on and on...
If a candidate is for any of those, or belongs to any of those, they are bad news, and just more of the same.

Research is your friend. And so far, I think only Ron Paul is against the status quo. Hopefully there are more, because one man alone cannot change anything, hope as we might.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by umwolves123

Proof is so old school. Nowadays, all you have to do is make assertions, and the sheep will jump on the bandwagon.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Y'know actually, I like Ron Paul.

But we're not here to discuss our political choices.

I'm hearing from various sources that Barack is and is not a PH.

And, I have to ask ALL of you honestly:

Does it really matter?

I mean, seriously...who cares if he's a Mason or not?
Honestly?
Do you fear that he'll "advance the agenda" or some other such paranoid ranting question?

Really, what difference does it make?

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by OldBoy

If it were a secret society, then it's unlikely that anyone at ATS would know about it or be willing to discuss it... right?

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Okay, seriously...
We're not here to debate the existence of societies, secret or other.
We are here to discuss the original topic.
Is Barack Obama a Mason, or isn't he?

Then again, is it any of our business if he were?

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by wu kung

As you have previously stated - who cares? Someones affiliation with masonry has nothing to do with their ability to run a country. I care as much about whether or not he is a PH mason as I care about his civic and religious affiliations - which is to say, I don't care at all.

I wouldn't vote for him in any case, he makes the Libertarian and me run screaming

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightinDarkness
reply to post by wu kung

As you have previously stated - who cares? Someones affiliation with masonry has nothing to do with their ability to run a country. I care as much about whether or not he is a PH mason as I care about his civic and religious affiliations - which is to say, I don't care at all.

Y'see, exactly!
Not only does it NOT matter, but it isn't even any of our business.

I wouldn't vote for him in any case, he makes the Libertarian and me run screaming

Uh, okay.
Could you elaborate please?
(you've piqued my curiosity)

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by wu kung

Its off topic here, but Obama is about as unaligned with Libertarian philosophy as you can get. His platform is an attempt to "punish the rich" and expand government interference in the market and my personal decisions above and beyond what some other democrats would do.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by wu kung

I have to concur as well. His Masonic affiliation does not influence my opinion of him as a Presidential candidate as my choice in that regard has already been determined and would not be swayed if he was revealed as being a member of the Fraternity. I am interested only out of curiousities sake and would be interested to see how he presented himself if it was determined that he was indeed a Mason.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I see what you're saying Augustus.
Still, I'm on the fence on who my pick is gonna be.
All I do know is who I hope it's NOT.
However, CNN is replaying the Republican debate tonight at 7pm and I'm so totally stoked to watch it.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by wu kung

Heh, I think your 'not' is also my 'not'. The debate only reaffirmed my choice and I guess that displays where I stand on possible-Brother Obama's influence on my choice whether he is Masonically affiliated or not.

[edit on 6-1-2008 by AugustusMasonicus]

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Dbl/sorry.

[edit on 6-1-2008 by AugustusMasonicus]

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
If he isn't now he may be in the process of being indoctrinated very soon.

If he wins can we expect to see another Carter like era?

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

I'm curious as to what you mean by that.
Could you elaborate please?

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Well, being that you're from NJ and I'm from NY, I'm sure that we both can agree on two NOTs; one from each party.
hahahaha

I do honestly like Barack's personality and his charisma.
However, I've yet to see how he is fully capable of running this country.
But time will tell I guess.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Barack, a Mason? Bah. I doubt it. Not to say for sure, I just doubt it.

Ron Paul is the true hope for our country, and even if he were running against an entire panel of Masons he would still get my vote.

Elections should be about the issues, not affiliations (CFR, etc. notwithstanding -- that's an automatic black-ball).

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join