It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama is he a member ?

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
This is funny, speculation on being a member of a secret society when you can't even prove without a doubt if he's even American.

Wonder how many other people out there can show a certificate of Live birth yet know they weren't born any near America soil.

Of course there is always there possibility that the case before the courts which have been dismissed with out proving anything could all be just not bothering to answer the question.

[edit on 22-2-2009 by puzzled2]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Secret Societies do not have to be "unknown." The best way to be subversive IS to put yourself out there with "HUGE emblems" and thus make it seem implausible that any underlying motives could exist. It seems that many of you are identifying personally with the prince hall masons and are probably loer level members. You may want to spend a few minutes looking into all thos emblems you speak of and their meanings. Do you get to go to the private meetings of the higher level masons? Do they even say they have meetings? It seems you are taking this all as a personal attack instead of really looking into even some of the surface history of masonry. I am not claming to be an expert by ANY stretch of the imagination, but it seems awfully ignorant to assume that because someone puts a sign on a building they are worthy of complete trust and could not have ulterior--i.e. secret--motives.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arcane Demesne
reply to post by wu kung

Similar story here. I was too young to know what was going on when Bush1 won in '88. And still too young when Clinton was in office. But one thing I was old enough for, was to watch Bush2 completely destroy our country. Because of him, his father and what I had read about Clinton, my first party of choice was Independent, anything to get away from the two party system. I've recently switched to Republican to vote for Paul in the primaries, and will probably change my affiliation to Libertarian or Constitution Party before the general election.

As for Obama, and other members who have ties with nefarious leagues...I'm fairly certain that only Paul, Kucinich and Gravel are clean...though I may be wrong. But I'm fairly certain those are our only safe choices. And as a fan of capitalism (true freedom, not this overly regulated heavily subsidized crap we have now) my vote will be for Paul.

Both of those parties swap members with the Republican Party. Hillary Clinton and Ron Paul are two good examples.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by RWPBR
reply to post by Masonic Light

Health care is already a right. Rights come with responsibilities. The responsibility that comes with health care is paying for it out of your own pocket. Whay should I have to pay your doctor bills?

The US is a nation, and that's what nations do.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
reply to post by FlyersFan
Hillary couldn't say anything. Bill was in DeMolay, look it up

100777.com... suggests that Hillary is a "Grand Dame of the Illuminati" which is very likely to be bogus.

Bill is in the CFR and Skull and Bones, obviously.

[edit on 26-2-2009 by vcwxvwligen]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by LowLevelMason

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
"SQUARE, LEVEL, CARRY THE LIGHT, AND BALANCE" are all terms used by barack during his acceptance speech. Had not I before hand known to look for sings of masonary from him, that was the first point in which I realized that he had much Masonic Undertone to him. A task I started over a year ago, learning to identify a mason. and while hilliary may not be recognized as anything, it is know that her huibby is a member of the sculls and bones

That is QUITE a bit of work to go through to identify a mason. It has quite a bit of flaws too, since freemasons don't necessarily ever use any words like that and many people who are not masons do. I have one method that works every single time:

"Are you a freemason?"

Works 100% of the time. It only doesn't work if you happen to live in a country where membership is persecuted or oppressed, which thankfully doesn't include the United States.

Barack Obama isn't a freemason.
Bill Clinton isn't a freemason - nor is he a Skull & Bones member, for that matter (didnt graduate from Yale as a undergraduate).

Freemasonry has always been persecuted in the US, and it seems as though Masons insist on rationalizing it with either denial arguments or misleading responses. S. Brent Morris is notorious for this. Anyone wondering how truthful and "open" the Masons are to the public should search for him. His arguments usually sound very similar to "stoner" arguments.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by LowLevelMason

Originally posted by NIV21

Originally posted by OldBoy
Is Barack Obama a member of any slimey secret society, like the rest of the corrupt us & a leaders ?

All but two of them were freemasons and Obama has very close ties to the Clintons if that tells you anything? Mmm, something smells ripe..

All but the soon to be President have been white! Why, this is surely proof of a massive conspiracy by white people.

While RuneSpider has already corrected you on the fact that far, far less than "all but 2" of our Presidents have been masons, I am curious as to where you got this disinformation?

Barack Obama is half white, and the white side is related to British Royal bloodline

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by RuneSpider
reply to post by LowLevelMason

The two would probably be John Kennedy and Lincoln, the two most famous successful presidential assassinations.
Because they were assassinated in office, and because of Kennedy's misquoted speech, they get credited as being against Masonry, which is why they were killed.

Kennedy wanted to replace Masonry with Catholicism

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Secret Master
reply to post by RuneSpider

that is the general concensus rune, though i for one still doubt that either were anti-masonic. And if i remember right, Lincoln had petitioned a lodge shortly before his election, but withdrew himself before he took office only to prevent any hysterical outcry from the anti masons... anyone know if the "Anti-mason" party was still around at that time??

Also.. lincoln himself pardoned A. Pike... Pike's 2nd presidential pardon by the way... one from Jeff Davis for desertion and one from lincoln essentially for not deserting sooner

It was also said that Pike and Lincoln spent alot of time working together when Pike moved to DC to practice law..

The original Anti-Masonic party lasted only during the terms of Andrew Jackson and Martin Van Buren. They then changed to the Whig party. After the Whig party was divided about the issue of slavery most joined the Republican party, including Abraham Lincoln.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by vcwxvwligen

just for clarification, is it true just because you said it or is there any supporting documentation for this statement? I am really not trying to be a smart ass here, but really want to know.

edit to add the statement in question "
Kennedy wanted to replace Masonry with Catholicism "

[edit on 26-2-2009 by network dude]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul

Originally posted by hikix
i saw obama being interviewed on some cbs special. He actually seems like a very normal, down to earth guy.

That's how they all act with a camera in their face and millions of viewers. It's called "acting". That's why actors make good politicians. To fool people.

Nobody becomes leader of a western country these days unless they're one of them, or have the support of them.

[edit on 18/1/09 by NuclearPaul]

Even so-called "community leaders" are members of secret societies. Even journalists are CFR

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
ah, a drive by. nice.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Frank Black

So I wonder how you feel about that now?

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
The great Obama debate is fascinating indeed.

I remember a recent interview with Project Camelot and Bob Dean (Retired Command Sergeant Major) when he talked about his friend who worked at "THE COUNTRY CLUB" where the Bilderbergers, Council of Foreign Relations and the Trilateral Commisions supposedly choose who is going to be president. Bill of P.C. responded "We met somebody who met Obama in the 1980s when Obama was 20-something years old. And he said that at that point Obama knew that he was going to be president."
link www.projectcamelot.org...

Then on the flip side we have the great David Wilcock telling us his intuitive sources have confirmed to him that Barack is not working for the negative elite. He also has an established track record of years of successful predictions
link divinecosmos.com...

Then from a spiritual perspective, a person called "Hidden Hand" which was already brought up on this site, claiming that he was an extremely high ranking Illuminati. He made quite an interesting case about how "evil" was actually an evolutionary catalyst which is definitely a concept worth contemplating. I think he talked about how we have no one to blame but ourselves for allowing corruption to run rampid in this world and that we need to take more responsibilty in our actions and thoughts if we want things to change for the better.

Personally I have to agree with the Hopi saying "We are the ONES that we are waiting for to save ourselves"

[edit on 15-3-2009 by BlueSpirit11]

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
since the majority of people on ATS like to criticize people's opinions (like the people that replied what sliemy socities or whose in them) (i think anyone who is in those societies and are at least hi ranking are evil rather than have a conversation over a topic. how can the conspirators unite when they always argue with each other and think that they're higher than each other. in reality i think that the people who get the most replies on their posts are the most crazy (some excluded) and have no life.

anyways, i think that he is because I don't think that the NWO would allow a mixed person to hold the office if he wasn't part of them

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Obama is part of the CFR, not his wife.
He attended Bilderberg group 2008 meeting in Washington D.C

He is part of Wallstreet.

Basically anyone who believes Obama is a "good guy", and is part of ATS or any other conspiracy site needs to do some more digging.

Thats part of why I stopped listening to the News.

Ron Paul was the best candidate.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by vcwxvwligen
Freemasonry has always been persecuted in the US, and it seems as though Masons insist on rationalizing it with either denial arguments or misleading responses. S. Brent Morris is notorious for this. Anyone wondering how truthful and "open" the Masons are to the public should search for him. His arguments usually sound very similar to "stoner" arguments.

Freemasonry has not always been persecuted in the US. Yes, there has been some opposition, but the government has never persecuted the organization.

"Stoner" arguments? Such as? Some of the theories I've read sound like the poster should have put down the bong.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 04:53 AM
link   
If Obama were a Freemason the Media would have already talked about it.
In my mind, he is more of a Leftist Communist sort of guy getting his ego stroked by Zionists who aim to take down America.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
What makes freemasonry not a secret society:
Members of secret societies do not tell if they are members, unless they retire from the group (like the bushes, they never told anyone except other skull and bones until they left college)
While members of fraternities only say they are not members if it is a danger to them (like many of the freemasons who were also catholics during the enlightenment era)
Secret Societies attempt to keep their existence seccret, or at least their desires and agenda (like skull and bones, skull and bones want to, hey what do htey want to do again?)
Fraternities explain in great detail their agenda (like freemasonry, a study of ancient secrets of religion and architecture from solomon and babel, and an aim to unite and up lift the moral qualities of members)
Secret societies attempt to recruit members (the illuminati WHICH ARE LONG GONE in the 18th century were recruiting from freemason lodges state colleges and schools)
Fraternities however do not (Phi Beta Kappa and Freemason members would be shamed)
Secret Societies are exclusive to bloodlines, race and religion (Illuminati had no theists)
Fraternities are only exclusive to invitation and unspecified beliefs (Freemasons believe in a Great Architect of the universe, not god, whether members define it as god or not, and i even know some non blacks who joined prince hall, weird though, but they were red indians)
Now lets look at the definitions of both:
Secret societies are practitioners of secrecy, un-identification and rites and rituals that NONE MEMBERS MAY NOT OBSERVE, (skull and bones, illuminati)
Fraternities, The only true distinction between a fraternity and any other form of social organization is the implication that the members freely associate as equals for a mutually beneficial purpose, rather than because of a religious, governmental, commercial, or familial bond, although there are fraternities dedicated to each of these topics, they keep secrets of their brethren, and do practice sciences (geometry in freemasonry) and knowledge, and have their secrets to, but rituals and practices are open to none members to watch, well at least now for freemasonry.
Before, freemasonry was infact a secret society, now it has been dissolved into nothing more than a fraternity. The bushes were members of a secret society, while Obama NEVER denied membership, he hid his membership of prince hall because of controversy relating to his allegiance, just like a man may hide his religion from others if it meant that he repair his town.
So, no OBAMA IS NOT A SECRET SOCIETY MEMBER, HE IS A FRATERNITY MEMBER.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
My father, his father, and many of my relatives, my friends relatives and so on are members of freemasonry, why? Not because it is some giant scheme to rle the world, actually it is a sort of heirloom thing, some males in families pursue lifes of secrecy and fraternity, that's why many males join gangs and such, and establish "barkadas (in phillipines that's what an exclusive friend group was called)" and fraternities because of this pursuit, which is why there are so many different forms of freemasonry. It's amazing to see how somehow the very people who hate freemasonry and judaism, and also happen o belibe in a NWO, attempt to relate the two, by pointing out PAINFULLY OBVIOUS imposings of freemason signs in american history (many founding fathers were masons duhh). And then they get hoaxes (like the leo taxil hoax claiming albert pike admitted to luciferean doctrine) and belive them so they can feed this addiction to demonizing what they hate. So, can we please keep freemasonry out of te secret societies section IT IS NOT A SECRET SOCIETY!!

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join