It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama is he a member ?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by OldBoy

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
There is way too much antimasonry going on with the profanes now-a-days, I just don't get it, they think just because the meetings take place behind closed doors we must be up to something, we make good men better, end of story.

4*

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Frank Black

please, don't trust to anyone, especially your leaders cause everybody knows that running for a president of the biggest country in the world is something about the power, and ask yourself, what is the most important thing in this world, isn't it the power ?. don't forget evil has tried to seduce the son of God about power so mind and take care, save your soul cause the guy who will be against JESUS will come

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

If he is a 32 degree mason, it means that he already knows who he is worshiping. According to the book Morals & Dogma, freemasons intentionallt keep members in the dark about the fact that they worship Lucifer. that knowledge is introduced at the 30th degree and above.
SM

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
OK, As a Freemason, I want to answer a couple of points.

1. Unless it is an "Open Lodge," (Which are held on certain occasions) anyone who is NOT initiated into and of the proper degree of Freemasonry can not attend a meeting. However, the same is true of the Knights of Columbus, The Elks, the Moose, and the AOH. As a matter of fact, these organizations have MORE secrets than in Freemasonry.

2. We are not a "secret Society," we are a society that has certain secrets.

3. There is no conspiracy of Freemasons to rule the World. If the world were run under the principles of Freemasonry, it would be a in a hell of a lot better shape, as the Masons do not discriminate against anyone. Masons are all Brothers of all creeds and colors. The only exception is that you have to be male, and believe in a Supreme Deity. (What Deity is up to you.) Religion and politics are subjects that are forbidden to be discussed in Lodge because they can be divisive, disturbing the harmony of the Lodge.

4. The "Illuminati" is a fictional organization, and if it ever DID exist, it was never a Masonic organization. (That is not to say that some members may not have also been Masons.)

5. At one time, Catholics were forbidden to join the Masons...by a Papal Bull issued by the Roman Catholic Church. The Masons have ALWAYS welcomed Roman Catholics. (That Bull was rescinded at the Second Vatican Council.) As a matter of fact, the Knights of Columbus, Knights of Pythias, and the AOH were all societies organized as an alternative to Masonry that was Church sanctioned, based on the Masonic Model. In many jurisdictions, the K of C still will not allow Masons to join their organization, but Freemasonry is open to K of C members.

6. There are powerful business and government leaders who are Masons, but there are also people who work in offices, street sweepers, trash collectors, and even a few Operative Masons. (Masons in the sense that they actually work in stone and brick.) There are much more "regular" folk who are Masons that the rich and powerful. The average number of the Rich and Powerful who are Masons is no more that in the general population.

7. Contrary to popular belief, only 19 U. S. Presidents were Masons. George Washington DID take the Oath of Office on a Bible from a Masonic Lodge in new York, (Now known as "The Washington Bible) but ONLY because no one thought to bring one, and it was the nearest one. (Remember, they were winging it because it had never been done before!) All Presidents Elect are offered the use of The Washington Bible, and a number of Non-Masonic Presidents (Including George H.W. Bush) have taken the Oath of Office on it.

8. There is NO Masonic symbology on the dollar bill. The images are the obverse and reverse of the Great Seal of the United States. Three separate committees were formed before the Great Seal was finalized, and only one person, Benjamin Franklin, sat on any of them. He was a member of the first committee, and his designs and ideas were soundly rejected. The same goes for the layout of Washington, D. C.

9. If it were not for Freemasonry, there would be no United States. George Washington instituted "Traveling lodges" as a way to get his officers, who were from all walks of life and from all 13 colonies, to work together as a cohesive force. Also, may Masonic ideals found their way into the Declaration of Independence (although Jefferson was NOT a Mason, and neither was John Adams, although Benjamin Franklin was.) only because these ideals were the same ideals that the new country was striving for.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by umwolves123

maybe he doesnt BUT I DO...freemasons are okay till u get to the higher lvls .....sme good sme bad....skull & bones heard nothing but death mongering ...about these people..freemason a nicer option if u r considering joining..we may be elite....but we are much kinder.....
(sincerly anonymouse member saint michael 16th lvl freemason)
and illumanati..yes they EXIST past 33rd..way secret ..not mentioned unless one wants TRULY to die

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I have never heard of any secret groups that he has been involved in. But I would like to say, with respect, that I don't understand some opinions on Obama's "stances." I have been following him and his speeches for several years and they are crystal clear to me. Maybe I watch to many speeches by many political figures, but I can say that I am informed. No disrespect intended, I am just perplexed.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
he is SKULL AND BONES

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by umwolves123

George W. Bush is not the only one in the government apert of skull and bones, or any other secret society at that matter. His father, and grandfather were a part of that society, and so is John Kerry. Members of Skull and Bones also go to the Bohemian Grove,where they perform rituals every July wearing outfits that look almost like kkk outfits. They perform a mock sacrifice to please the owl god, Molech. Also their is a giant construction of an owl their. The members of this society are many government officials and former presidents. Including Ronald Reagan, Jimmy Carter, David Gergan, William Taft, and many many others. Other secret societies include the Bilderbergers, the Council on Foreign Relations, The Knights of the Garter, The Knights of Malta, The 33rd Degree Masons, the Rhodes Scholars, and the Trilateral Commission, which government officials are also apart of.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   
The Freemasons made a huge error in judgment the day they decided women couldn't be included.........
Not that I would want to be one. And I know there is a female type equivalent, but still--why the separation?

Are we not good enough to be included? It's not like men are supreme beings......

I would absolutely think that Obama has been active in some of the secret societies. You can't tell me that he just rose up out of nowhere, basically a nobody to become President. I don't buy it. He's been groomed and is a puppet....Aren't they all just puppets anyway?

I was surprised to find out that he is distantly related to Bush and Cheney. I never realized that. Interesting......

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Appak

George Washington was a freemason and in his memiors said that the Illuminati infiltrated the groop. They (the Illuminati) control masonry from the top and keep all important information compartmentalized.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   
These people who claim they know of freemasonry and our secrets annoy the piss out of me. I know we are not supposed to discuss our business with non-members, but here goes. Before I became a brother, I thought that weird stuff was going to happen that was secretive and satanic. When I went through the whole process, and even when I sit in meetings today, it is normal, and we discuss nothing secretive. Just about what we charitable function we're going to hold. I know all the jazz that we do with our grips, and due guards are fancy, but the whole process is to build us together as brothers like we do with the bricks and the mortar. All the secrets really ain't secret. We don't do anything evil, or satanic, we even pray to God after each meeting. So there you go, all you people who have no life, and have no friends, so your jealous of us that do. Get a life.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldBoy
Is Barack Obama a member of any slimey secret society, like the rest of the corrupt us & a leaders ?

Hi a lot of prominent people of power in the U.S goverment and other Authority's are members of the Catholic secret societies. A lot of Policeman are from Irish Catholic decent and are members of the Knights of Columbus they even have a special mass for them which the U.S presidents attend.This site will give some info on how the Catholic church infiltrate goverments and get their members to do the work for the mother church.

www.spirituallysmart.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Jotfish

thats was a bad opinion, i live in the south and i can tell you obama's got plenty of support

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Frank Black

Secret in what sense? Anything you want to know about Masonic ritual can be found online or in a book. As far as what is discussed in meetings, well the conspiracy theorists would be sorely disappointed. It is truly just an fraternal organization that seeks to better the world in which we live, by taking good men and holding them accountable for the welfare of people in their communities. Can't really remember the last time I ever heard anyone talking about taking over the world or any other secret agenda. Did hear them talking about supporting Habitat for Humanity once. Sources??? Maybe you should check yours and stop spreading false information about a good organization.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Southern "hick" here who is voting for Obama. I think you'll find that many southern "hicks" learn the error of their ways after two mistakes. I'm not one of them, but I know quite a few. Hint: Stereotypes are for morons......

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by OldBoy

the word secret in secret societies has nothing to do with the notion that nobody knows about it or that you're a member. secret means exclusive. it means the society has a right to allow anyone in they want and to keep anyone out...and that they don't publish their membership roster. the thing then that is bad about 'secret' societies is that they are powerful through elite and chosen membership. most societies do business with their own house first then branch out to other houses. the ultimate power societies are skull & bones, illuminati, the order (the skull and bones of britain better known as rhodes), and most 33 degree masons. each freemason group is a pyramid and they are oathed to one another. but when you get to the 33 degree, that level branches out to other powerful 33 degree level societies. that's how they branch and connect. who doesn't make the most powerful societies or achieve the 33 degree or higher? those who won't do the leadership's bidding. if you don't do the dastardly work of the top elite, you are allowed to stay at the bottom of the pyramid where they know you won't rat them out because you have already taken an oath to preserve and protect.

anyway, secret means something more like exclusive by invitation only. many presidents including john kennedy denounced them. and as they became more and more powerful and controlling over the years in europe, they were dismantled on many occasions. only to rear their ugly heads again in this country with many of the founding fathers.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join