It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"If you could ask a time traveler a question what would you ask?"

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I still haven't come across a lot of information on, or from "Walk-ins", which is a term used to designate an individual who is actually an entity, or spirit who enters a human being's body to carry out a task, or mission.

I found one such person, and decided to post some of their comments regarding first contact, because part of it reminds me of what TD has said.

The individual in question, Liat Nava Aliya, says she is a walk-in, born in September of 1963. She claims to have a contract with the "Galactic Federation" (there it is again) to fulfill the mission of teacher, or more specifically in her role as a "Planetary Grid Master".

She speaks of her role with regard to first contact as,

I am guided at this special time on planet earth to write an article on First Contact. An event which will change the way humanity is at this present moment.

I have been considerably eked by separation and how humans separate themselves from everything and the pain that this causes is immense. All of this was done of course in divine plan for lessons of separation. We are now entering a new era and phase of ASCENSION for humanity and earth.

SOURCE

She goes on to say what, in part, this first contact will bring about,

First Contact will be a massive event occurring soon on planet earth from what I can gather in about 6 months time. It will remind us who we really are. It will wake those up who are still asleep. It will make humanity question the hold that the dark has had over this planet and the unreasonable treatment of humanity for so long. It will make all question the validity of the systems all in place and these systems of separation will crumble in the dust as you all step into your sovereignty and freedom.

This freedom will include freedom of movement anywhere on this planet. The freedom to choose where you will live with no restrictions on regulations by governments. No borders or fences or passports with numbers. No government trying to operate within the framework of the dark will no longer be tolerated. In short they are to be removed and replaced with leaders of the light.

SOURCE

Her prediction of contact lands at about August of 2007, as that particular "First Contact" page was updated February 10, 2007, judging by the info on that page.

This is also a time frame I mention in previous posts, so we may see some very odd events toward the end of this year (as if we haven't already LOL).

September 2007 was also the month, or time frame, that Indigo Children, and/or light workers were to learn of their purpose, or destiny; or when they would get their mission...I said it in a previous post...An interesting year this could turn out to be...

This is what reminded me of something TD said,

First Contact will include mass landings of our Galactic Brothers and Sisters who have been aiding humanity in this process. It will include contact with our beloved Brothers and Sisters. The Galactic Federation has space ships all around planet earth. It is not a process to be feared.

For many years the facts have been kept hidden from you by the Governments around the planet but with the information coming through all the various channels around the planet, all this information is no longer hidden from humanity.

SOURCE

TD told me that before the mass landing, or "swarm of bees" he remembers occurs, that a message will be broadcast to every radio, television, telephone, CB radio, or anything that can carry a signal.

He said this message sounds a lot like a revival, in that there is a lot of talk of "brothers and sisters". LOL Right on!

She goes on to offer a time frame for these events to occur (love predictions LOL),

2007 is the year of completion. In my article on SWIMMING WITH THE DOLPHINS I channelled a section on the closing of the 3rd and 4th dimensional gateways by the 09-09-2007 (999).

SOURCE

It is the year of completion and even within your own lives, the outstanding issues have come up now for completion in 2007. It will be a great year of change for many of you and me and the planet earth.

SOURCE

This time frame is mentioned in other similar predictions. It could even be a time when TD's concert comes about...

Very interesting. And, again, the mention of the Galactic Federation (GF).

What this individual saw had elements of TD's accounts of the mass landing, including the positive nature of the event.

I thought Lita's accounts were relevant here, and had something in common with what TD has seen. Take from this person's accounts what you will. Here is a link to her front page.

I know I've been pretty busy here. Just trying to bring the information to the people. LOL

TD and I used the following song on one of our interviews. I think it's a good song, but it also speaks our shared thoughts. The song is Waiting on the World to Change by John Mayer:

Waiting On The World To Change

me and all my friends
we're all misunderstood
they say we stand for nothing and
there's no way we ever could
now we see everything that's going wrong
with the world and those who lead it
we just feel like we don't have the means
to rise above and beat it

so we keep waiting
waiting on the world to change
we keep on waiting

it's hard to beat the system
when we're standing at a distance
so we keep waiting
now if we had the power
to bring our neighbors home from war
they would have never missed a Christmas
no more ribbons on their door
and when you trust your television
what you get is what you got
cause when they own the information, oh
they can bend it all they want

that's why we're waiting
we keep on waiting

it's not that we don't care,
we just know that the fight ain't fair
so we keep on waiting

and we're still waiting
we keep on waiting waiting on the world to change
one day our generation
is gonna rule the population
so we keep on waiting

we keep on waiting

John Mayer Video

[edit on 4-5-2007 by OnTheDeck]

[edit on 4-5-2007 by OnTheDeck]

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I would ask them for proof.

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
I would ask them for proof.
read the beginning of the thread for instructions to get proof.

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 08:36 AM
link   
So you guys think something is going to happen later in the year.
I am a litle nervous about the mass landing scenario. I just have thoughts of people taking pot shots at the craft and stuffing it all up. Imagine a craft landing in da hood...lol. It would be covered in graffiti and have its wheels stolen in no time.
It could go either two ways, an awakening to the planet, or a massive fleet leaving in disgust not wanting to have anymore to do with us, thinking we are a bunch of stoneage savages.

With this Planet X thing. Answer me this. How does anyone live on a planet that spends most of its time outside the solar system? It would be a frozen wasteland. And how come no astronomer has found a rouge planet floating around? It would have to be larger in size than pluto.

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 10:17 AM
link   
So how smart were some of the aliens that come around during the mass landing. Or how smart are they just in general...iq wise would be good. Do any of the aliens have a strength to weight ratio that is considered superhuman, do they have well plain powers or abilities that are considered amazing, like using tk to lift heavy objects?

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cyber_Wasp
With this Planet X thing. Answer me this. How does anyone live on a planet that spends most of its time outside the solar system? It would be a frozen wasteland. And how come no astronomer has found a rouge planet floating around? It would have to be larger in size than pluto.

Technology is the answer, advanced technology, look at inner earth theories for examples.

Originally posted by ATSGUY
So how smart were some of the aliens that come around during the mass landing. Or how smart are they just in general...iq wise would be good. Do any of the aliens have a strength to weight ratio that is considered superhuman, do they have well plain powers or abilities that are considered amazing, like using tk to lift heavy objects?
the human type with our likeness in appearance are earth humans from the future but yes they are advanced physically and mentally.

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 12:01 AM
link   

September 2007 was also the month, or time frame, that Indigo Children, and/or light workers were to learn of their purpose, or destiny; or when they would get their mission...I said it in a previous post...An interesting year this could turn out to be...

Can you tell me more about these light workers/indigo children. What kind of purpose are we talking about here?

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 01:03 AM
link   
well td it was an odd trip. i just took a break from everything... i know it sounds weird but yea lol lots of stuff has been going on in my life so i took a break.
now im back lol welllllllllllllll yea

any recent news? thanx
later =]

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 01:22 AM
link   
hey td
guess what lol
im reading your book
and im really enjoying it
i gotta say you are a good writer
you give good details and im enjoying your book
( i usually hate books lol )
well im gonna go back and read s'more of it so ta ta lol
=]

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Hi, Cyber_Wasp!!

You asked,

So you guys think something is going to happen later in the year.

Yes. On to the next question. Kidding!

TD is adamant that his clear memories and visions of a sort of ET contact/concert event either this year, or in the next couple of years, during a "cooler" time of the year, and will take place in Pennsylvania. This concert could take place this year, or anytime between now and 2009.

He remembers attending this event, as well as friends and family, and says that it is an ET contact event that will include saucer craft, time travel portals, advanced technology, celebrities dead and alive, and more.

Some of the celebrities TD says he remembers at this concert includes many musicians that were once thought dead, like Bob Marley, Jimi Hendrix, etc., as well as political and famous personages that are also presumably deceased, such as John F. Kennedy, Marylin Monroe, Jesus, and others.

There will be a lot going on at that concert. According to TD there will be a lot of tears of joy. Very happy people. For those that aren't able to attend the concert, the later revelation will reach greater numbers, and the location will become a mecca when it is known what actually took place there.

Shortly after the concert, in a matter of one to four years, the full mass landing will take place. This will be a benevolent and necessary contact event, and it has been requested, consciously or not, by a great majority of the planet. At that time, the earth will essentially deal with what needs to be dealt with, and then a worldwide celebration will ensue.

It's interesting to note that Prince Harry and Prince William will be holding a concert in July of this year (2001), which will be followed in August with a memorial service commemorating the 10th Anniversary of her death.

SOURCE

TD is adamant that Princess Diana will be at this contact concert event that he remembers quite clearly.

It's also interesting to note that Michael Luckman, a ufo author, is also holding the "Signals to Space" concerts around the world, including Berlin, Tokyo, New York, China, Russia, Mexico, London, and maybe more.

The concert will be a worldwide event, and will include technology that will beam music out into space in the hopes of contacting an ET race. Very interesting timing...

Musicians said to be performing at this concert include Sir Paul McCartney, Sir Elton John, David Bowie, The Rolling Stones, Aerosmith, Michael Jackson, and, at the risk of releasing the information too soon, causing them to cancel the concert, Van Halen will also be performing.

SOURCES - LINK 1, LINK 2, LINK 3, LINK 4, LINK 5

It's also been said,

Britain's Prince William is to be guest of honor at an alien concert. Michael C. Luckman, author of 'Alien Rock: The Rock 'n' Roll Extraterrestrial Connection', says the 24-year-old prince has a strong interest in alien activity and is "infatuated" with his book.

William is such a follower that Luckman plans on inviting him to his 'Signal to Space Concerts', aimed at establishing peaceful contact with UFOs through music.

SOURCE

The author and concert creator, Michael Luckman, talked about Evlis,

“Elvis to me was totally wild,” Luckman said. “To have one guy, namely the guy who popularized rock and roll, be so closely involved with UFOs—he had contact when he was a kid with cosmic beings of light that communicated with him and showed him what his life would be like in the future, onstage as a performer.

Elvis would have a lot of sightings throughout his lifetime. He was told, and actually believed, that he was from a blue star planet in the Orion Constellation.

SOURCE

Luckman taught a college level course in rock and roll in the 70's, and also wrote about his interests in ufos in alternative newspapers he published. He goes on to talk about musicians and ufos,

The parallel tracks his career was taking led him to realize that for a long time many rock musicians had written songs about UFOs and aliens as well as having had sightings and other experiences of their own. “But I never imagined,” he said, “that the subject cuts as deep as it does and involves so many musicians. I never imagined, for example, that there were a great many rock stars, not just a couple, but at least eight with recognizable names, who have had classic UFO abduction and missing time experiences.”

SOURCE

TD has cited musical groups of his own who reflect on the subject. When he showed me Clutch lyrics from a song they wrote in 1995 called Escape from the Prison Planet, my jaw just about hit the floor,

And to the tune of a billion dollars, I supplied to the D.O.E.
Some tasty little nuggets of alien technology.
And as one might expect, I've been harassed for years.
The Men In Black have been bending my ear.
As a matter of fact, they were just here today,
But I escaped them through a secret passageway.
Once I lived there for one thousand days.

SOURCE

And they sing,

Red Rover, Red Rover, Bob Lazar's coming over.
So honey clear the airstrip and light up that stove.
By Jove, I think it's started. Oh yeah,
Escape From the Prison Planet.

SOURCE

I'm actually curious what experiences these guys had. TD says that, during his abduction experience, he was taken to his abductor's home planet. While there he said he saw a music concert much like the concert to take place in Pennsylvania.

He said he saw Clutch playing, along with Madonna and others. When I asked him how this was, if these people were the real deal, he said they were. TD said that after the mass landing, and our system becomes a free and open system, that these performers will travel to this and other planets to perform.

Music and entertainment play a big part in our future. A lot is going to change, and things like this are part and parcel of our future.

CONTINUED...

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Hi, again, Cyber_Wasp!! More answers...

You said,

I am a litle nervous about the mass landing scenario. I just have thoughts of people taking pot shots at the craft and stuffing it all up.

Nothing to be nervous about. Look, without TD's assurances, it's already become clear to me that a show of force of this size presents so formidable that it would be suicide to try to respond to it.

These craft are going to surround the entire planet. There will be billions of them.

They have already proven that they can disarm a nuclear silo - and the entire base - in seconds.

Our military already well knows what it's up against. The only people taking potshots will be those who are terrified, or crazy enough to try, but these craft will not be harmed.

This scenario, according to TD, has already been played out numerous times in an attempt to produce the best possible outcome. TD says that we have already experienced this event many times, but it was necessary to repeat this event and work out the kinks, so to speak.

This is a benevolent, but nevertheless, unavoidable event. At some point in our evolution, contact on a broad scale is necessary. As an individual, we are not able to simply dictate when that happens. There are things beyond our control and understanding that drive our evolutionary process, and it includes us spreading out into the stars.

We were not brought to this point in time to be extinguished. Much could have easily extinguished our race long before now, including natural disaster allowed to take their course, ET hostilities, and more.

And don't be concerned, or distracted by the notion that our race is doomed to failure, or that wars and hatred have assured our destruction - either by our own hand, or by an outside force. This is a misunderstanding of where we are from our limited perspective.

Every being on this planet is an extension of the creator. And even those who engage in war did not put themselves in that position. The circumstances created on this planet were not simply thought up by the U.S. government. They existed long before our modern, civilized race, and they exist for a reason.

Things are now changing, and we are moving to the next level of our evolution. This is a destiny, and it is a force of light that is moving us forward.

There is nothing to fear about a mass landing. You have to use your intelligence, and analytical thought when reflecting on these things.

Thoughts and decisions based on fear are uninformed, and need to be understood. Fear is not an appropriate response, and one needs to understand clearly what is driving that emotion.

Fear has no place in our future. It is not necessary, however, from what I understand, to drive this emotion from your mind, but to understand it. Understand what is driving it.

Nevertheless, our fears will be allayed by these beings, which include human-like ET beings. They are taking every measure to make their intentions clear, and to allow the smoothest possible transition.

You also said,

It could go either two ways, an awakening to the planet, or a massive fleet leaving in disgust not wanting to have anymore to do with us, thinking we are a bunch of stoneage savages.

LOL It will go "one way" and that way is to introduce us to our heritage and our true place in this universe as independent and valued beings.

It should be known that every aspect of our lives is already known, as well as the driving factors.

It is also known that a sort of "cabal", or what TD likes to call "the controllers" is essentially controlling the whole of the planet, exploiting its authority, and keeping the majority of its own race in the dark about their history, their existence, and their birthright. This will not be allowed to continue for much longer.

It is every being's right to choose to interact with other beings with whom it shares its existence. It is not the decision of whichever government is in power to decide for its citizenry when and how they can make contact.

This is particularly clear in the U.S. where the government feels a sort of jealousy that average people are engaging in enlightening and beneficial contact with ET beings. These contactees are often targeted, and sometimes threatened.

This is going to end.

We aren't U.S. citizens, or citizens of Britain. We are world citizens. And not of some militaristic New World Order, but a member of a race of beings. Some of those in power would like to think of us as chattel; such is their warped sense of reality.

Erase the borders that exist on our maps, and see that we are a race of beings, coexisting on a planet. Every being on this planet is valued, but we have been taught separation and prejudice.

These false separations will vanish soon. There are going to be a lot of revelations, and part and parcel of these changes are realizing we are all one. I would suggest that most of us are there.

The force driving these changes is greater than any government, or assembled human body, or any interfering ET races. The changes occurring on our planet are driven by the will of the creator, and are inevitable.

A small-minded, selfish, and paranoid governing, or military body would like to prevent these things from coming to pass, because they see their demise approaching quickly. But that is just not going to happen. Man doesn't drive the universe, the creator does. And these "men", or whatever they are, are going to come to learn the hard reality of this.

Like win 52 says, be careful what side of the coin you want to be on when these changes occur.

I also wanted to say that I've found some statements to the fact that everyone will have an individual choice in how they wish to proceed. I've read differing accounts of how things will go down.

From TD I've heard that there will be Internet sites set up where every individual will be required to vote. We will be voting on currency/exchange system, our future community structure, and similar issues...If I recall correctly...

Others have said that we will literally have a clear choice presented to us about which reality we want to become a part of. I don't know if that's part of the fact that we will be able to create the reality we move into, because that is part of our newfound abilities in the new dimension, or what...

TD says that there will be motherships, etc., that people will have the option of entering to either go off-planet temporarily, or as he's said recently, enjoyed their new lives off-planet so much they've stayed.

I recently read that there is going to be an ascension process, that people will either choose to be a part of, or will choose to not be a part of.

Those who choose to be a part of the ascension, partly, as I understand it, because their energy will be in accord with the new energy after the change, will be transported to safe havens.

These safe havens are supposedly inter-dimensional, or some sort of temporary haven wherein these individuals will wait the three days (or whatever it was said it takes) for this planetary ascension to take place, and then will wake up in this new reality, seeing everything as completely normal.

This particular site, I don't have the link handy, said it will basically happen while we sleep, and the change will not be remembered save for certain sections of humanity.

The others that have chosen to leave will return to the planet with the energies are later more in accord with what they had when they left.

Complicated stuff, and I think it gets us off track (actually, I got us off track LOL).

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Sorry so long...LOL

Regarding Planet X, you asked,

With this Planet X thing. Answer me this. How does anyone live on a planet that spends most of its time outside the solar system? It would be a frozen wasteland.

I've only dome a limited amount of reading on Planet X, also called Nibiru, but here is what I know.

This planet presumably was hypothesized as existing, or was inferred to have existed, because there was some gravitational force effecting an influence on the planets Uranus and Neptune.

The planet, from research done by Zecharia Sitchin, supposedly has an orbit that brings it near earth about 3,600 years. Zecharia did research that apparently showed evolutionary, or technological "spikes" in our history that occur during what would be a "close pass" of Planet X, or Nibiru.

Zecharia suggests that when Planet X is close enough, that the inhabitants, who he calls the "Annunaki", use a short distance form of spacecraft that has brought them to our planet to institute, or effect our advancement.

This craft could be the craft indicated in this picture of ancient craft found on the ceiling beams of a 3000-year old New Kingdom Temple, located several hundred miles south of Cairo and the Giza Plateau, at Abydos.

SOURCE

These ancient craft seem more crude than the advanced saucer and light craft we are used to seeing today.

TD says that there is an ancient craft that, during the mass landing, is unearthed from under one of the great Pyramids of Giza. TD says he remembers that this craft is ancient, and is more of a "toy" than a viable craft compared to what is available today.

One of these craft could be what TD is referring to.

Zecharia says more about the Annunaki and there purpose here,

According to Sitchin in his book The 12th Planet, the Annunaki were extraterrestrials related to the Biblical Nephilim. He claims that they first arrived on Earth probably 450,000 years ago, looking for minerals, especially gold, which they found and mined in Africa...the "gods" of the Anunnaki were the rank and file workers of the colonial expedition to earth from the 12th planet, also known later, through the Babylonians, as Marduk.

SOURCE

Sitchin claims that ancient records report that a human civilization in Sumer of Mesopotamia was set up under the tutelage of these "gods" and human kings were inaugurated as go-betweens, foremen of the human populations answering to the Annunaki.

The Nephilim, Sitchin says, were commanding this operation. The Anunnaki, unhappy with performing menial chores, revolted against the Nephilim. They then came together and created a project to blend the DNA of Homo Erectus with that of their own, which Sitchin says gave rise to Homo Sapiens.

Also,

Sitchin says some sources speak about the same planet, possibly being a brown dwarf star and still in a highly elliptic orbit around the Sun, with a perihelion passage some 3,600 years ago and assumed orbital period of about 3,600 to 3,760 years or 3,741 years. According to Eldem's theory, 3,661 is one-seventh of 25,627, which is the total time span of "5 World Ages" according to Mayan Long Count Calendar system. The last orbital passage of Marduk, he adds, was in 1649 BC and caused great catastrophes on earth, including the Thera eruption.

However, a brown dwarf with a period of 3,760 years would be clearly evident through infrared and gravitational observations.In a recently published book, titled 2012: Appointment With Marduk, Turkish writer/researcher Burak Eldem presents a new theory, suggesting a 3,661 years orbital period for the planet and claiming a "return date" in the year 2012 AD.

SOURCE

Whatever your interests, the Planet X/Nibiru connection is very interesting. Is it coincidence that this celestial body has come into prominence now, during these great changes? Is it just coincidence?

The supposed timing of this planet's near orbit, and the date of 2012, if in fact they coincide, cannot easily be overlooked...

Here are more links on Planet X and Zecharia Sitchin -- LINK 1, LINK 2, LINK 3, LINK 4, LINK 5

Also of interest is that a "Super Earth" was recently discovered. A planet very similar to earth was said to have been discovered...I read somewhere that the planet's proximity to our planet is much closer than has been indicated.

The exoplanet - as astronomers call planets around a star other than the Sun - is the smallest yet found, and has been given the designation Gliese 581 c.

The Gliese 581 system has now yielded three planets: the new super-Earth, a 15 Earth-mass planet (Gliese 581 b) orbiting even closer to the parent star, and an eight Earth-mass planet that lies further out (Gliese 581 d).

Gliese 581 (Digital Sky Survey) Gliese 581 is much cooler and dimmer than our own Sun. The latest discovery has created tremendous excitement among scientists.

SOURCE

Also,

Scientists have discovered a new planet in the constellation Libra. The small, rocky planet is special because it appears to have mild temperatures, like Earth. Researchers believe it looks like the first planet outside of our solar system that could be home to liquid water, and maybe even life.

Astronomers have discovered the most Earth-like planet yet in another solar system. It is the first planet outside of our solar system that could be home to liquid water. Above is an artist's illustration of the planet, which scientists think is either rocky, or covered with oceans.The Earth-like planet orbits Gliese 581 — a red dwarf located 20.5 light-years away in the constellation Libra. Red dwarf stars are too faint to be seen from Earth with the naked eye.

SOURCE

All very exciting.

You asked,

And how come no astronomer has found a rouge planet floating around?

One of these articles sort of answers this,

Our solar system has only eight planets — nine if you count Pluto. But outside of our solar system, around other stars, scientists have found dozens and dozens of planets.

"We have discovered more than 100 planets, here in Geneva," says Michel Mayor, a planet hunter at the University of Geneva.

Almost all of these known "extrasolar" planets are giant balls of gas, much like Jupiter or Saturn. Such massive planets are relatively easy to find. They have a gravitational pull that makes their stars wobble, and when scientists see that wobble, they know there is a planet. Small, rocky planets cause less of a wobble, making them harder to find.

SOURCE

Thanks for your posts, Cyber_Wasp!! Hope those answered your questions...

JSR

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by OnTheDeck

These ancient craft seem more crude than the advanced saucer and light craft we are used to seeing today.

hey OTD,
i noticed somthing interesting on that picture. the craft in the upper left looks very close to craft here now. it looks like an apache attack heliocopter.
like the on here. www.fas.org...

that is too strange.
--------edit----------
oops! that was mentioned in the source. i suppose i should have read the source first.
my apologies....
[edit on 6-5-2007 by JSR]

[edit on 6-5-2007 by JSR]

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Hi, ATSGUY!!!

You asked,

So how smart were some of the aliens that come around during the mass landing. Or how smart are they just in general...iq wise would be good.

I don't know that TD could answer with an IQ LOL I would imagine our rating IQ rating system wouldn't have the ability to measure their IQ. I imagine it's "off the charts".

The smartest people on earth don't even come close. In fact, I've seen some of the admissions of our own scientists to the effect that they feel like children, or pets when compared to the intelligences we're dealing with...

Also,

Do any of the aliens have a strength to weight ratio that is considered superhuman, do they have well plain powers or abilities that are considered amazing, like using tk to lift heavy objects?

Some of these ETs are very human-like. TD says some are winged beings, who look sort of like angels, and others are reptilian, your gray-skinned beings, etc. I've also heard of insect-like, or mantis-like beings.

Their strengths have varied. Some are strong due to technology, some are psychically strong, and some are just physically strong.

This is based on my readings...TD hasn't shared a lot in the way of physical strength...

Thanks for your questions, ATSGUY!!

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Hi, again, ATSGUY!!

You asked about the Indigo Children and the Lightworkers. I don't know of anything TD has shared with me that references Indigo Children. TD made contact with someone he met on ATS that said they knew they were a lightworker, and that they were "waiting to be their real self".

I will share what I've found. Specifically, with regard to Indigo Children, this is a new type of being who is born onto this planet.

These individuals, it is said, come to this planet with some of the following attributes,

* They come into the world with a feeling of royalty (and often act like it)
* They have a feeling of "deserving to be here," and are surprised when others don't share that.
* Self-worth is not a big issue. They often tell the parents "who they are."
* They have difficulty with absolute authority (authority without explanation or choice).
* They simply will not do certain things; for example, waiting in line is difficult for them.
* They get frustrated with systems that are ritually oriented and don't require creative thought.
* They often see better ways of doing things, both at home and in school, which makes them seem like "system busters" (nonconforming to any system).
* They seem antisocial unless they are with their own kind. If there are no others of like consciousness around them, they often turn inward, feeling like no other human understands them. School is often extremely difficult for them socially.
* They will not respond to "guilt" discipline ("Wait till your father gets home and finds out what you did").
* They are not shy in letting you know what they need.

SOURCE

I've found that "Indigo Children" are prone to dislike authority, especially when it is unquestioned authority. They are also,

They can read you like an open book and quickly notice and neutralize any hidden agendas or attempts to manipulate them, however subtly. In fact, they can see your hidden agendas even if you can't! They have inherently strong determination to work things through for themselves and only want outside guidance if it's presented to them with respect and within a format of true choice.

SOURCE

Also,

Not only are they masters at intuitively picking up on hidden agendas or motives, but they are equally masterful at turning those agendas back onto the people using them, especially their parents. Psychological "button pushing" often causes them to be labeled as nonconformists. If they notice that there is a hidden motive behind your attempt to get them to do something, they will resist strongly and feel perfectly justified in doing so. From their point of view, if you're not doing your work in the relationship, they can challenge you on it...they're working with us adults to help us recognize where we are holding and using old, subtle patterns to manipulate them, which used to work but will no longer.

SOURCE

Another author states,

"He told me when he was 6 months old that he was going to have trouble in school because they wouldn't know where to fit him," she said, adding that he told her this through his energy, not in words. "Our consciousness is changing, it's expanding, and the indigos are here to show us the way," Ms. Badillo said. "We were much more connected with the creator before, and we're trying to get back to that connection."

SOURCE

In general, these are children, who range now in age from kindergarten to the mid-thirties, who are bringing in - ushering in - a new age. They have a tendency to challenge norms; to challenge conventional, conformist thought, and are often diagnosed with some sort of disorder.

It's also said that, unfortunately, many of these young, or teen age children are confronted with an absolutely insane world, and feel suicide is the only way out.

I also find it very unfortunate that these children are being sedated, or marginalized, because of their "different" behavior.

You really have to study the phenomenon to get a grasp of the larger picture. It's clear to me that there is something very "sane" about these seemingly unstable and insane children.

We are in fact living in a conformist society, worldwide, and we are in fact living in a very insane, destructive, and illogical world. For those that can see this, we can see that it is important to hear what these kids have to say.

This is not, in my mind, a fabricated, New Agey phenomena, but something very real.

Here is a letter I found at one particular site,

Dear Friends,
This is one of the most important emails I have ever written to you.

...nothing can quite compare to my recent experiences with the psychic children I met in Bulgaria, or the sudden revelation I received from one of them not more than ten minutes ago...Most of us have heard about the Indigo and Psychic Children that are emerging to assist us in an evolutionary leap in consciousness. It is a very real phenomenon, perhaps more real than most of us realize. I realized that for myself in January, 2001 when I was giving a talk in San Francisco and met a ten year old Bulgarian boy named Marco who exhibited the most amazing psychic powers I have ever witnessed.

Months later, after seeing Marco in a series of dreams, I traveled to Bulgaria to learn more, only to discover a monastery in the mountains devoted to training these amazing children before they can be perverted by a government program designed to "harvest" their powers for political purposes. The monastery was in the process of training four children at the time, and I was fortunate to spend a few hours with each one of them...

SOURCE

The author goes on to describe how these children are activating a "planetary grid" that will effect an ascension, or a raise in consciousness for every being on the planet. She said she received a message from one of the children that their work on this grid was complete (this was Feb. 2002), and that the grid served two purposes,

1. To draw in the souls of other Psychic Children who would help shift the paradigm.
2. To offer an energetic platform for the rest of us to access that place within ourselves, enabling us to ascend to their level of awareness.

SOURCE

Another site allows these children to express their thoughts, dreams, and desires with us. One child shares a dream,

I would like to tell you about a dream I had last night.

All my friends and lots of other people I don't know were in a big field, having a party. Then I could see the whole world, as if from space, and at each pole was a huge white light, with lines going from each pole, round the earth. Then I was back in the field again, and me and my friends were getting ready for something, and we were finding seats in the trees above the river. Then, we looked at the lights to either side of us, and they were getting bigger and closer.

The white light was moving, and enveloping the world as it moved, transforming everything to light. When it came into contact with people, all their sadness and confusion disappeared, like it dissolved, and they were pure light beings again. It felt like I was being told that this was happening, and I would not have to wait very long.

It was a good dream.

SOURCE (Indigo Children Speak)

Jason Andrews is an Indigo, who has been interviewed. You can read up on him as well. Here is one link

Whether or not this is a real phenomenon is for you to decide. From what I've learned so far, it seems a very real possibility.

Thanks, again, ATSGUY!!

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   
thanks for the indigo children info, i also would like to ask is there any significance to the number 11:11 in the mass landing or concert or anything. Oh and when the concert comes around i trust ur gonna tell us right...i wanna get my plane ticket ready for Pennsylvania.

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Hi, ATSGUY!!

thanks for the indigo children info

You're very welcome! I enjoy researching that stuff.

What I know about the Indigo Children is that they were sent here with a mission.

In the cases where these kids are being diagnosed with ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder) and other maladies, and are either expelled from school, or prescribed drugs, it's very unfortunate.

To me, the message they bring is one we all need to hear. The people who are treating these kids like menaces, or who are drugging them, it's like tossing pearls before swine.

Their message is clear. They seem to be startlingly sane, and fiercely intelligent.

They were not just sent here to be either drugged up, shunned, marginalized, or scooped up by the "controllers" and put into nefarious programs to further the controllers' agenda.

They were put here by a greater force. They were sent here with full knowledge that they would not be accepted; that they would buck the system and would be targeted with their progressive, and independent viewpoints.

They will fulfill their mission despite this poor treatment. They may appear to be deterred, but all of this was part of the plan. They feel alienated now, but that will change.

I believe the programs exist, such as were indicated in the letter I posted previously. It is important that people can see these children for what they are; however, our acceptance of these children is not a requirement for them to realize their purpose here. If that were the case, we'd never see the bright future their existence now promises.

The fact is that despite our efforts, and this includes the controllers, either for or against their advancement, they will achieve what they came here for. They were sent in sufficient numbers, and with great abilities, that with these two things, and a significant degree of "outside" help, they will reach their goal on time.

And I posted earlier that I read these children will learn their missions/destiny in September of this year (2007). This was explained by that particular author to mean that they would begin to sense their destiny; that we would see them starting to become organized. It was stated that they would appear to act counter to logic; that they would buck the system, but there was a purpose to it all.

To some extent it was explained that they were working more in accord with nature, and according to "higher law".

It seems their actions may seem contrary to logic, when they are actually challenging a system that in itself has placed man against nature, and needs to change.

I would really like to see that happen. Time will tell. These kids talk about special abilities that they don't understand. They have the ability to read your thoughts, to heal, or to predict the future. They have the ability to see when someone has an agenda - they can see right through this. It seems they are also very principled. They demand honesty. I don't see anything wrong with this. There is much more.

Anyway, I can't say I know of any Indigos personally, but I do believe this is more than a New Age fantasy parents have about their bright kids.

In fact, it seems more troubling than something a parent wants advertised. These kids are seemingly rebellious drop-outs with ADD. Not something a parent rewards, or takes pride in...Something is going on there...

And the woman who wrote the letter about the children she met said that one of them contacted her through telepathy while she was in her backyard.

If you have fiercely independent, intelligent, and principled children communicating in this way, then no government, or other secretive, nefarious organization will be able to lie to this next generation.

And this generation, if they can organize, if they can use these abilities correctly, can aid in abolishing these things from the landscape. These kids, and the growing number of remote viewers are, along with the increasing ET contacts, the greatest challenge and fear for those in power who thrive on secrecy. The clock is ticking, faster every day. It makes me feel pretty good in fact. LOL

Now we can peek in their back yards and see what the hell THEY'RE up to...We can start by listening in on government meetings...

There are more and more people growing up, and being born with these abilities. In time, there will be nothing to hide, simply because we just aren't able to hide anything anymore. We may start seeing the government becoming real honest, real soon...

Of course, according to TD, they may be forced to come clean a lot faster due to circumstances beyond their control...

Also,

i also would like to ask is there any significance to the number 11:11 in the mass landing or concert or anything.

There isn't anything that TD mentioned to me about 11:11 about any of the events that he experienced. I'm sure someone can find the numbers in there somewhere...

I did find a couple of sites on the number phenomena; specifically, 11:11. Here are some links - LINK 1, LINK 2, and LINK 3

Finally,

Oh and when the concert comes around i trust ur gonna tell us right..

Yes. I was actually talking to TD this past Saturday. He kind of told me that there may be reasons not to start posting everything everywhere the second it happens.

As time passes, and we near the reality of possible contact with his future self, I can see he's starting to take a practical approach to it.

I am honoring his wishes with regard to how things proceed. As far as I know, and as far as he knows, we are going to get everything out as soon as humanly possible. That's a fact.

He did say, however, that we only get a couple of days' notice before the concert. I'm not exactly sure what this means, and I haven't remembered to ask about it. He may in fact be unclear on this part of it as well.

In any event, the idea is, was, and will be to get everything out, and to update as soon as humanly possible. I understand, however, that there may be reasons for using discretion at certain times. This isn't my show.

Thank you for your questions!! You will definitely be alerted.

Peace!!

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Do we get to see the loved ones that passed away, like mom & dad etc?
Will they look the same as they left or completely different and will we reconize them if they're different?
Also how did we come to be who we are?
And what was the deal with the dinosaurs?

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 07:42 AM
link   
OMG the concert will be on the 07.07.2007
LiveEarth Concert with 7 Concerts in 7 Countries in 1 day.
What better place for all the above mentioned things to happen as the concerts are about climate change. Surely new technology will be shown here for us all to see.
Is it against the rules to place a link? Anyways search LiveEarth concert and u will see the details. Only prob is that the concert is going to be in New Jersey and no Slayer mentioned

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Hi….

Now…I have 2 or 3 things that are in my grill.

Since I have been a child, it was obvious to me my PSI energy has been quite strong. It has always been my feeling these powers were not to be toyed with or taken lightly. I have also felt I should sort of hide this energy so as to, not glow so brightly. That way I would not draw attention to myself.

That was one thing the fore message had for me. After reading most of that story, I am left with the impression the ET working there are not the ones with the final say.

Secondly, back to the Bible minus religion. There are warnings regarding miss use of PSI energy. There are a whole lot of texts warning about miss using the energy, but also many stories about the good that this PSI energy can do for people. You just need to throw out most popular religious views on the subject. Should you use this energy for good, good things will follow. I do not know how or why, but it works.

It is my understanding the Bible is to be used as a guide to live by, not a dictator to force people into slavery. It does say the truth will set you free…..well, in my books true freedom is not being chained to any religious dogma. You do not need to be part of a religion to treat other people with respect, because that is what it is all about.

ET out there who are abusing this basic trust….I am going to fire a warning shot across your bow, you had better start considering the fact this behaviour towards other beings is no longer tolerated by the ET group in charge. They are on the way, to put an end to the abuse going on here on earth.

Earth people who have sold out humanity, for wealth, control and power, your time is short as well. It is never too late to change, but most of you are too far along for any change.

I did ask about using my PSI energy, during an OBE I had in 2005. I was told to hold back a while longer, till I saw a group promoting sweeping changes in the way people will live here on Earth. I did find that in the TD story. The PSI energy is elusive if you want to just flex your power, it does come to the front when you are put under duress or stress.

That brings us to another realization, these ET here now are somehow feeding off of our use of this PSI energy. They trigger it by evoking fear in the hearts of men and women. It has to do with the adrenaline rush humans get, which makes a burst of energy they are using somehow and for some end. King David was terrified of encountering some of these ET.

I believe we as humans, have more power than we realize at the moment. We are being milked for our PSI energy by the ET groups here now.

Are we about to be put out to pasture soon, so to speak.

More like we will take our proper place next to the ET we most resemble in the Universe. We will finally, after 10,000 years or so, become what we were created for.

It is all there in the Bible, if you open your eyes when you read.

top topics

<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join