It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"If you could ask a time traveler a question what would you ask?"

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I know TD will read and probably answer as well to the best of his ability.

What was once fringe is now taking center stage. Our governments and scientists are being forced to address the changes now occurring. If they had their druthers they wouldn't have to address any of this. LOL

Too bad for them. Their positions of authority are based on information control, and this includes the finely (or not so finely) crafted environment of ignorance they've perpetuated in this country. This false reality is dissolving.

Al Gore would like the people of earth to believe that Global Warming is causing the anomalous, and frighteningly powerful weather patterns around the planet, and that our cars are causing the polar ice caps to melt.

Something greater is at work here. Global Warming, I'm starting to feel, was created when El Nino had lost its worth as an explanation for the bizarre changes occurring on our planet.

ATSGUY, you said,

tell me more about this, are the nanos gonna fix a person if he has a amputated arm, or make a skinny person as strong as a bear....make us live longer...

All of the above and more. TD said that people will use this technology to cure any physical abnormality you can think of. Even more, they will use this technology to grow wings and actually fly. There's a lot to this technology.

It will also be used to age regress our physical bodies for hundreds, possibly thousands of years. At some point, however, TD said that the human body will reject the changes and it will be necessary to create another physical vehicle to maintain an existence in this physical universe.

You asked,

what do you mean only a limited amount, what about people that need it more than the ones that go to the concert in Pennsylvania

TD said he recalls that there is a limited amount at the concert, but that soon after this, this technology will be "on store shelves". For the people that can't make it to the concert, or who otherwise aren't able to sample this technology, they won't have to wait long before they can.

This and much more will be open to the people of this planet in the years to come. No worries. Every person on this planet will partake in this and more.

Also,

oh and who is invited?

Everyone. TD says he remembers thousands of people descending on this scene. Especially, when word gets out about what is happening there.

I believe win 52 said he saw people leaving the event to bring friends and family members back to it.

Simply being present at this event will suffice for a great number of people, because what it means is things are about to change. It is a festive introduction to a new reality - one that we have been heading towards for a long time.

win 52 said he had visions of people walking around in an atmosphere of love; he said it was different than a Lollapalooza, Coachella, or a Bonnaroo (large, multi-band, outdoor concerts).

TD said that many are walking around crying tears of joy. Lots and lots of that.

You asked,

When it happens what will happen to major pharmaceutical companies, and companies that have lied to the people. Will their judgment be controlled by the aliens or the government, or the people of earth...

I'm not sure I understand the question. Major pharmaceutical companies, or corporations that either don't fit into the new paradigm, or who don't serve the public/society, will simply be disbanded. And the friendly ETs, TD says, will work in cooperation with us to get rid of chemical and other waste.

The truth of this will be made plain to everyone. Our physical condition is going to improve after these changes, and the toxins, etc., will be taken care of.

You said,

And when we do get new cures and stuff, i think it might put allot of people out of business and create lesser jobs, or will that result in the fact that we will all be given a new life and start living in a time were money is no concern and people can finally travel and live on other worlds without the threat of having a job...or maybe just something that will benefit something.

You said it. There will be different jobs. And people on this planet will not be struggling to buy food. The necessities will be provided to every person, and strong communities will form.

From the sweat shops to the cubicle farms, everything is going to undergo an overhaul.

Our current exchange system, which is controlled by private banks, and which is based on debt, will be abolished. A new form of exchange will take its place, but I'm not clear on what that is yet.

There are is a small, wealthy minority that controls the flow of money on this planet, and they have thrived at our expense for too long.

TD saw people working only a couple of days a week, and did so as a valuable contribution to their communities. The rest of the time people spent enjoying leisure activities as universally free beings. This includes hopping in a saucer, or other craft and traveling to other planets.

The whole notion of our existence is going to change. It's going to be blown wide open, and there is going to be a lot of tears of joy. TD said he remembers himself, and others flying craft during the mass landing event, and piloting them through tears of joy. Can you imagine?

I'm very hopeful, but pragmatic at the same time. Truth is proving to be much stranger than fiction, so I say buckle up.

You said,

can we comprehend the alien technology, or will we be given something that will increase our intelligence.

Both. Although TD says that he didn't take the time to try to understand the technology he was given access to, I understand that we can receive an upgrade, or an implant that will allow this to happen...

You asked,

what is the daily life of a person gonna be after the mass landing?

Imagine living a life of so much abundance and overwhelming joy in a community of others who feel the same and you start to get a glimpse of what life will be like.

Every human being on this planet is going to become aware of their place in this universe, and it's an indescribably large universe from what I understand.

The truth, as much as can be shown, will be revealed to every one of us. Each of us will take a lead role in our existence, and will no longer hand that role over to another being. We will take responsibility for ourselves, and it will be a revelation.

If you can imagine being able to travel to other planets and the wonders that you'll see there - the communities that you'll visit, then you begin to get a picture of what life will be like.

You said,

what about terrorists..osama??

Every bad guy, after these changes occur, will be held accountable for their actions. These sort of activities will not be allowed by the community of people on this planet, and they will not be able to flourish underground, or behind closed doors.

All of these things will be brought to the light of day, and there will be no more secrecy, period. The negative energy, and negatively oriented beings on this planet are being purged in one way or another. This is just not a concern after the changes.

CONTINUED...

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   
CONTINUED...

You asked,

and and will there be a pole shift, bees becoming extinct, jesus and judgment day or is it just aliens coming.

I was talking to TD today about the pole shift. He seems to think something of this sort happens, and that it effects land masses. He says that he remembers, or has visions of, some land masses becoming submerged, while others, possibly Atlantis, rise up from the waters.

He said that there will be mother ships available to take people from the planet while greater upheavals take place, and that some will choose to go, while others choose to stay and weather the changes.

In the end, the changes are part of a greater positive natural process that will see earth transformed into an even greater, ascended sort of planet.

Some see the earth as becoming a planet of light, but I don't know if this is figurative, or literal. Others say that there will be another three-dimensional, physical earth created by these changes, as well as we lighter, more ethereal planet earth. We'll have to wait and see...

Ultimately, if these greater upheavals do occur, and there are ET motherships waiting to take people from the planet's surface, it is because of what will appear to be cataclysms, but which are the earth ascending. All in all it's a positive process, and we will see an eternity of light on the other side of these changes.

Everything is interconnected. All of these changes are part of the same process. There's just so much going on, and so much disinformation that it's hard to tell truth from fiction...

Thanks for your questions, ATSGUY! Here's to a positive future!!

I'm going to post some stuff I found recently that discusses specific changes occurring around the planet, and it may include stuff on the bees...It's all connected...

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I came across a website recently called Zetatalk.com. I had read some articles on the site that I found of interest, and directly related to this subject matter.

The site was created, as I understand it, by Nancy Lieder, who claims to be an abductee. I will post a bit of her bio below (from her bio page):

Nancy became aware of her contactee status in 1993, and the potential for being a communicator of the Zeta message, in the midst of a full life with a family and a full time job.

As a contactee, Nancy participated in the hybrid program, and met one of her hybrid children. In preparation for her communicator role, Nancy was given life form introductions and introduced to MJ12 at an early age.

Nancy expends her retirement time and money on getting the ZetaTalk message out. Requests for interviews take top priority. She quit a professional job in California in 1999 to move to Wisconsin to walk the talk.

Further,

The inbound Planet X was sighted at the coordinates given by the Zetas in early 2001, imaged in infrared twice in January, 2002, tracked by CCD images in late 2002 to early 2003, and thereafter photographed by amateur astronomers around the world.

That a middle aged woman with a high school degree, who does not even know which end of a telescope to look into, could pinpoint the RA and Dec of the brown dwarf, Planet X, is astonishing, and speaks to the validity of ZetaTalk.

Nancy ran weekly live chats from late 2001 into 2003, and in 2006 started live chats again on the GodlikeProduction message board where the Zetas address current topics.

I found a couple of articles at the "Signs of the Times" link on zetatalk's front page. Here are some excerpts from some questions posed to Nancy in an interview dated January 6, 2007:

I have tried to send this before but feel it was somehow blocked by somebody. What do the Zetas have to say about the US Army and their desires to take a large section of southeastern Colorado from private landowners.

Do they want this land for the oil or for refuge during the coming times due to it's elevation of 3000-5800 feet. [and from Nancy] I have not received this email before so suspect the blocking to be correct. People are more and more distracted, so someone slipped and this got through.

RESPONSE:

They did not wish to make the grab until the end days were upon them, so as not to be obvious. This will not be the only such move. It is of record that the Bush family recently purchased land in Paraguay, another indication of end times preparations, an escape in case things do not go well for this family in the US.

This is a clue that they feel there is scant time for setting up their survival sites, arranging for what they presume will be their private stock of fresh water or prime climate land or oil and gas reserves. They will, as we have often stated, not succeed, for the many reasons that such endeavors will not succeed.

The elite assume a top down hierarchy, command and control from above.

After the pole shift there will be 1,000 agendas amidst 1,000 people, no assumption of who is in control. Technology will be at a standstill, no repair possible because of the broken link rule, with screaming and demands all around in the halls of the Service-to-Self.

The oil reserves will never be tapped, and the land will be returned to groups in the Service-to-Other, who will have our protection.

On the 27th of December, Corot, a French satellite was launched from Baïkonour. Its primary mission is to study extra solar planets. It seems to be the perfect tool to study planet X. Corot was presented as a French satellite with only a few other National space agencies involved. NASA was not mentioned.

What is the extend of the grip that NASA might have on other National space agencies? Will NASA have access to Corot data on planet X? Can we expect that space agencies from other nations would start to lift the cover up on planet X?

RESPONSE:

It is more the other way around. France does not trust the US and NASA to share! They are doing their own confirmations, as are other countries such as Russia and China. They know the last days are around the corner, and have their own interests to safeguard.

The US is viewed as untrustworthy because they have clearly put their own interests first, in trying to invade and sit on the oil fields of the Middle East, for instance, and trying to gain footholds with Israel around the world where they can command territory after the shift.

Thus, to be prepared for those last minute moves by the US to grab land and resources, these other countries are doing their own checking.

Also, in an interview dated April 7, 2007:

Nancy, are those at the top who would rule the world after the shift still acting under the direction of Service-to-Self aliens or are they now making their own decisions? At what point will interference from Service-to-Self aliens be stopped altogether if this has not happened yet?

RESPONSE:

Look to the Bush family, their fortunes, as an example of a group who worked closely with Service-to-Self aliens, either directly if a member of MJ12 and allowed to have conscious contact or indirectly if not, visitation recorded only in their subconscious.

Dubya is about to be caged, as an insane and incompetent and frankly illegal President, whether this is impeachment or being boxed in to the point of being completely irrelevant. Jed is out, as Governor or Florida, and is honestly admitting he has no future. Herbert lost on his last gamble within the banks, thus his public weeping session.

The Service-to-Self aliens have left the N American continent, have even left the S American continent, dropping their former human associates like hot potatoes, such is their ilk and loyalty. Thus, Herbert's tears were for more than a monetary loss. They were for his change of fortunes!

Bush and Blair do indeed seem desperate enough to try and gamble on starting a war with Iran. With Pelosi upstaging them with true diplomatic efforts in the Middle East now is it likely that they will be stupid enough to try the war/martial law route even if it is destined to fail and themselves arrested?

RESPONSE:

Martial Law in the US has been ordered several times by Bush, with all but those in the White House ignoring him. He knows this route will not work, but may try to announce this on live TV hoping that those ignoring him will be forced to go along.

We have stated that it is at this point that he and Cheney and others would likely be arrested by those who have more than enough material to do so...Blair is likewise too close to being removed for crimes, and is likely to be forced out for these crimes soon. Such a move by Blair would be seen for what it is, and would not succeed for these reasons.

Check out Nancy's site and judge for yourself. The link entitled "Signs of the Times" on the zetatalk front page has articles on very current events, and possible explanations as to the causes of these events.

Much of it rings true with what I know, but that is for everyone to decide on their own.

Here is an excellent site with interviews in the paranormal/earth changes fields - Burlingtonnews.net

And here is a link to Karinya.com's ufo info page.

Peace!

[edit on 28-4-2007 by OnTheDeck]

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   
thanks for taking the time to answer my questions onthedeck, td also...i have started reading the saga of time travel experiences on the ufo site you have...amazing,

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by timedrifter

Originally posted by pmexplorer
Why are people still posting in this exposed 'hoax' thread?
Or am I missing something?
oh take a number, your so original, thanks for bumping the thread.

Well if it means more people not wasting their time posting on this meaningless thread then I'm more than happy to help.
Perhaps you could explain why your ATS points tally is set to minus whatever
then?

[edit on 28-4-2007 by pmexplorer]

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 08:14 AM
link   
what will happen if I volunteer? Is my life going to be put in danger?

What's really going to happen in 2012?

Do Time Lords exist?

What planets have you been to?

and the final question well more like story (ps sorry for the rant)

I had a dream once whereas I woke to see someone taking pictures of me, he was wearing a black suit and I've also had this dream where I'm with a guy I never see the face of or get to know his name but it feels as if I know him. Last night I dreamt I was dancing with him through this ballroom. Maybe you could know who they both are? And finally, I think I had a dream about the masslanding or another event like that...there was this huge 'crash' and it was as if the earth almost opened up.

right i'm done ranting now. I'd be happy if you could answer those questions for me..

[edit on 29-4-2007 by wizzosis]

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 08:38 AM
link   
[edit on 29-4-2007 by wizzosis]

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 11:18 AM
link   
My Questions:

- What technology will the average joe get to use regarding crystals, as in orgone? Will we have perfect freedom to mine quartz on our own? And then take copper wire and wrap it clockwise around the quartz, and place it inside copper pipes and pound them into murky waters so we can fix the red tide? I would rather someone with awesome technology let the average joe help clean all the water around us, plus our own house's tap water... Rather than someone else saying "oh don't worry, we'll take care of that red tide problem". There's people making these orgone EarthPipe devices now, so you'd think visitors would show us very positive-energy things they can do with crystals, copper wire, and metal pipes.

- My wife wants to sign up for time-travel volunteering. Her teeth need repair, and I know there's this neat tooth-regrowing technology they're working on. Her hearing's getting worse and her ear canals are tiny; she's missing some cartilage in both knees, and has damaged discs, plus scoliosis in her neck. And there's severe early-menopause feminine problems, and hasn't had a monthly thing since age 23. Don't you think she's royally ticked off that she can't get pregnant? A traveler might say her DNA is damaged, but she is a thalidomine baby. What happens if you're hurting very badly and you time travel? Will you still be in pain during the time-travel process, or will the pain get horribly more severe? I'm just wondering how pain-free you gotta be, because she's maxed out. And her parents really don't care about her.

- What kinds of computer file compression will there be in the future? If we give a traveler a 4GB USB key, how much can they REALLY cram in there to save space during traveling? Because I have seen number-folding and in know it exists. Won't the average joe in the future get to cram gargantuan amounts of data into a really small space using fractional exponents? This number-folding stuff can put PKZIP-type technology to shame! They ought to compress our internet packets with this tech. You'd think number-folding would be used to send a lot of data to the moon and other places.

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 11:45 AM
link   
pmexplorer, your valiant efforts are duly noted.

Hopefully, many others possess your acumen and are able to steer clear of this fraud.

We've done enough damage already asking people to open their eyes and think for themselves.

As for the points system, I have no idea how it works. They probably deduct points from people posting frauds. I gladly take the hit. Rock on, pm!

Hi, wizzosis!

You asked,

what will happen if I volunteer?

A lot. hehe Just about anything you can imagine, I would assume. I am not able to suggest, or ask you to volunteer, and if you do so, neither I nor TD will contact you.

In the future, however, it's possible that you may be contacted by a time traveler if you post your desire that this happen...

I want to say that, simply as a social experiment, it's interesting to see that people would indeed volunteer to time travel/go on missions...Neither TD nor I are asking that people do so, and we are not contacting anyone who does.

I can't say that a time traveler at a future date won't contact anyone who does volunteer however...You might even contact yourself...

Is my life going to be put in danger?

The short answer is, no. Not unless you choose to put yourself in harm's way.

From what I understand, if, hypothetically, you were to volunteer to time travel, you would only be put in as much danger as you were willing to accept.

You would, one would assume, be able to pick and choose what missions you went on. You create your future!

I'm sure there are missions tailor made for everyone. Me personally, I'd like to be a historical researcher...If there is such a thing...haahah

You asked,

What's really going to happen in 2012?

A lot of what people see happening over the next five years often overlaps, and some accounts seem to be in conflict.

What TD sees as happening between today, Sunday, April 29, 2007, and 2010, is a concert event taking place in Pennsylvania. This concert event will be a significant segue event that will lead to a larger mass landing event that TD sees as taking place between the concert and 2013.

Separate from TD's memories of being at a mass landing around that time frame, others see a pole shift happening, as well as similar, large scale contact events.

I will say that "Global Warming" may be occurring temperature-wise, but the phenomena of manmade Global Warming is a fabrication by those in power to mislead people about the changes really taking place on this planet.

Nancy Lieder at zetatalk , who I have just recently begun reading, suggests that these changes, which include the changed angle of our planet indicated by odd sun rise and set times, angle of the sun in the sky, and the quakes, etc., occurring around the planet, are leading to a pole shift that will case greater and greater upheavals, cataclysms, if you will...

There is a partial interview from a book entitled "PSI TECH Mysteries - the REAL X-files" that I found at trvnews.com (The Remote Viewer's Newsletter) with a "technical remote viewer", or someone involved in this program, who says they've been "viewing" the future of our planet.

Here is an excerpt:

Interview with Dane Spotts and Joni Dourif, October 2005

Snow: So what does the future look like for mankind?

Spotts: Near future, there appears to be some very serious challenges just around the corner that we face as a species. We have been working "the future" as a target for years and have always run into the same "wall of problems" in the future as a universal theme.

Snow: How big a wall are we talking about?

Spotts: Global events that take place, which are so devastating that a big event scenario we have termed "the Discontinuity" pops out in every session dealing with the future of our planet. Wars breaking out everywhere, disease, famine, environmental disasters, financial collapse, and then through all this misery which seems to affect almost everyone on the planet, at the end of this cycle, what looks like a huge celestial event that wipes out a significant portion of Earth's population. Pretty much the worst parts of the Bible unfolding in an Armageddon like scenario. Not a pretty picture at all. (Continued [in book]….)

I added emphasis to "the Discontinuity", because it seems to be some anomalous, or outside event that enters into the picture at critical moments during these "viewed" events.

I received this link via email from a friend who seems to see these "discontinuity" events as possible intervention events.

TD has said, and others have said this as well, that there will be motherships ready to take people "off-planet" when things start to heat up.

TD says, and this is echoed in many places, that people will have a choice to go, or to stay and ride out these changes.

The end result, ultimately, is bright for those who stay, despite calamities, and for those who choose to weather these changes elsewhere.

The earth will be a changed place, for the better, and a new, positive earth community will begin a prosperous and amazing age on this planet.

Everything that comes to pass may seem disastrous and terrifying to many, but ultimately are natural processes that are allowed to happen.

Everyone will get a chance to decide how they want to live their future. This is a theme common in many predictions.

For anyone interested, here is another link to a remote viewing website, remoteviewing.com. I haven't had a chance to check it out yet, but someone may find it of interest.

The truth is, no one is sure what will happen in 2012. The Mayans predicted something...I sure would like to have a Mayan here to give a little more detail...

The earth, and its inhabitants, are undergoing unprecedented changes and upheavals right now. And it seems to be accelerating and becoming more urgent.

Only time can tell what is really going to unfold over the next five years. I'm already amazed at what's happening now...Imagine it getting weirder...

You asked,

Do Time Lords exist?

I think someone asked this before, and I think TD wasn't sure about it. I will say this, there does seem to be, in our future and on this planet, beings that can control when, how, and where time travel is used on this planet.

TD says that there was a time, and still may be for the hard learners, that the "baddies" tried to use time travel technology to travel to our future to either get information, technology, or for some other nefarious purpose, but these individuals were "blocked" by future humans, and other beings, on this planet.

It seems that the war, hate, and strife we are experiencing now is a distant memory for our future race; and that time travel is controlled, so if your intentions are determined to be selfish, sinister, or of the "service-to-self" orientation, then you are blocked. End of story.

The violence we experience now is not acceptable in the future, and the undeveloped baddies that try to use the limited technology they have at their disposal find they have a very limited scope. And soon, no scope at all...

So in a sense there are time lords, or time police. But they are not a police force in the traditional sense...More like guardians.

TD also says that there are races that have mastered time travel; meaning they can travel wherever, or whenever they want to, and cause the least amount of disruption, if any, when doing so...There's a lot we don't know...

Fortunately, this universe is overwhelmingly good. And why not? The rewards are so great...

CONTINUED...

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 11:46 AM
link   
CONTINUED...

wizzosis, you also asked,

What planets have you been to?

TD will have to answer this one. I do know he's been to at least two other planets. He has been to a planet he calls "Xion", that he says has two suns. He says it's strangely familiar to people's description of the planet Serpo from the Serpo Project.

He will have to respond on any other planets he's been to. He was describing another planet he has memories of to me, but I can't remember much accept that he was happy to be off that planet...lol

You said,

I had a dream once whereas I woke to see someone taking pictures of me, he was wearing a black suit...

That's very interesting. TD may have thoughts on this; I'm sure everyone does...

My thought is that someone wants you to know they're watching you (clearly). Don't know the significance of the black suit. There are people on ATS who would probably do a better job translating that...LOL

Maybe you're being studied...?

Also,

I've also had this dream where I'm with a guy I never see the face of or get to know his name but it feels as if I know him.

Last night I dreamt I was dancing with him through this ballroom. Maybe you could know who they both are?

Without a physical description it's hard to guess. A lot of people may have this sort of dream...Hope you get to see what he looks like...That will help figure out who he is...

Maybe he's someone you haven't met yet. Future husband/boyfriend? Too hard to tell...

Finally,

And finally, I think I had a dream about the masslanding or another event like that...there was this huge 'crash' and it was as if the earth almost opened up.

This is very interesting. There are a limited number of people who have mass landing dreams. Maybe that number is growing. I think it's interesting nonetheless.

That "crash" could in fact be a geophysical event that prompted this sort of an intervention event. Could be a premonitory dream...Time will tell...

I think you should keep a dream journal. Or at least write down the lucid, clear, or interesting dreams. They may, together, provide a message...

Who do you think was the man you were dancing with? Any feelings associated with that dream?

What feelings have you associated with the mass landing? Can you share more of your emotional responses to these dreams? That might shed some light...

Peace!!

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 01:07 PM
link   
It kind of seems as if the man I was dancing with was someone I know or knew. I've never really gotten a prue physical description of him just that he's a bit older than me and that I feel safe around him.

As for the man in black suit, I don't understand why anyone would be watching me I don't see why I'm interesting seeing as I only am 18 years old. It was in the middle of the night I COULD have been dreaming.

As for the Time Lords...are they human?

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Finally,

And finally, I think I had a dream about the masslanding or another event like that...there was this huge 'crash' and it was as if the earth almost opened up.

This is very interesting. There are a limited number of people who have mass landing dreams. Maybe that number is growing. I think it's interesting nonetheless.

That "crash" could in fact be a geophysical event that prompted this sort of an intervention event. Could be a premonitory dream...Time will tell...

Some sort of calamity is one reason, amongst others, that brings about a mass landing rescue mission. Some see a lot of death and destruction, however I see that as a result of us acting like monkeys instead of like responsible humans.

Hence, this becomes a rescue mission as well as ET ...what was that D word.....disclosure.

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Hi, HealingNeeded!!

You snuck your post in while I was typing my last two...LOL

My apologies for the delay in responding.

You asked,

What technology will the average joe get to use regarding crystals, as in orgone? Will we have perfect freedom to mine quartz on our own? And then take copper wire and wrap it clockwise around the quartz, and place it inside copper pipes and pound them into murky waters so we can fix the red tide?

TD hasn't said anything specifically about crystals, etc., except I believe he encountered a form of them on his travels...He'll have to answer that one.

There are so many specifics with regard to technology that will be provided, an exchange system, and much, much more that I haven't been privy to, and TD is sometimes sketchy on remembering.

If it is an advanced, natural, efficient, and free source of energy, or technology created to clean the environment, etc., I'm sure it will be part of the deal. But I haven't heard about crystals, or orgone technology specifically being offered...

You also said,

I would rather someone with awesome technology let the average joe help clean all the water around us, plus our own house's tap water... Rather than someone else saying "oh don't worry, we'll take care of that red tide problem". There's people making these orgone EarthPipe devices now, so you'd think visitors would show us very positive-energy things they can do with crystals, copper wire, and metal pipes.

The important thing here is that the beings effecting these intervention type events, in TD's recollections, do not take over and run the show. They simply facilitate the transfer of power, etc., to the common man - and believe me, there is nothing common about the common man. Every being on this planet is a valued being and part of this universe, as well as a part of the creator. Nothing is apart from the creator.

We will be presented with an opportunity to take responsibility for ourselves and this planet, but we will need some assistance in effecting this change. That is where the intervention is desperately needed.

But once things have been set straight, we are pretty much on our own - we will be part of a larger community at that point, and can call on our neighbors, as well as visit them, and them us - but we are taking charge at that point; every human being on this planet.

Also,

My wife wants to sign up for time-travel volunteering...What happens if you're hurting very badly and you time travel? Will you still be in pain during the time-travel process, or will the pain get horribly more severe? I'm just wondering how pain-free you gotta be...

No worries there. You're indicating as much in this thread I'm sure is enough to advise any time traveler into your intentions.

What TD sees happening from these contact events is the introduction of nanotechnologies that will take care of a human being, soup to nuts.

What our current health care industry does is value the dollar above everything else, and people suffer because of it. Mostly in the U.S.

He says that we are going to be introduced to nanotechnology that can alter one's physical appearance, and drastically if one so chooses. This includes growing new teeth, losing weight, becoming very fit, age regressing, and many other amazing physical changes.

This technology will also be used to cure any physical ailments, including blindness, deafness, grow limbs, or correct any handicap.

No pain, and perfect health is what she can expect. You too if you so choose.

You also asked,

What kinds of computer file compression will there be in the future? If we give a traveler a 4GB USB key, how much can they REALLY cram in there to save space during traveling?

TD actually did mention this. He talked about an insane amount of memory either on computers, and/or on memory cards. I just looked up what our capabilities are now, and what they are projected to be by 2010.

At the moment, the fastest computers we have operate at teraflop speed:

teraflop
Jargon for 1 trillion floating point operations (computations) per second. In 2005, the IBM-built ‘BlueGene/L’ broke its own record as the world's fastest supercomputer by performing 135.5 teraflops per second.

SOURCE

The next step up from a teraflop is a petaflop:

petaflop
A petaflop is a measure of a computer's processing speed and can be expressed as:

* A thousand trillion floating point operations per second (FLOPS)
* A thousand teraflops
* 10 to the 15th power FLOPS
* 2 to the 50th power FLOPS

Today's fastest parallel computing operations are capable of teraflop speeds. The National Science Foundation, together with NASA and DARPA, has funded eight research projects for envisioning a petaflop computer.

Cray says that its X1 supercomputer is "a major milestone en route to Cray's goal of delivering, by 2010, the world's first supercomputer able to sustain petaflops speeds...on a variety of challenging applications."

A petaflop computer would actually require a massive number of computers working in parallel on the same problem.

Applications might include real-time nuclear magnetic resonance imaging during surgery, computer-based drug design, astrophysical simulation, the modeling of environmental pollution, and the study of long-term climate changes.

SOURCE

As for storage space, we're now measuring our computer hard drives in gigabytes (one billion bytes, or one thousand megabytes).

The next step up, which is a petabyte, is one million gigabytes. Someone gave some good examples of what it would take to fill up a one petabyte hard drive, which by the way, I read may be out in the next seven years.

If you read one book a day for every day of your life for 80 years, your personal library will amount to less than 30 gigabytes...

To fill any appreciable fraction of the drive with text you�ll need to acquire a major research library. The Library of Congress would be a good candidate; it is said to hold 24 million volumes, which would take up one-fiftieth of your disk. So you could fit 50 Library of Congresses on your petabyte drive.

Most images from a digital camera are one to four megabytes, not 10. How many such pictures can a person look at in a lifetime? I can only guess, but 100 images a day certainly ought to be enough for a family album.

After 80 years, that collection of snapshots would add up to 30 terabytes. So your petabyte disk will have 970,000 gigabytes left after a lifetime of high quality photos.

A lifetime of listening--24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 80 years--would consume 42 terabytes of disk space. So with all your music and pictures for a lifetime you will have 928,000 gigabytes free on your disk.

SOURCE

After the petabyte, which is clearly within reach (but why? LOL), there are the exabyte, zettabyte, and yottabyte.

At this time, no computer has one yottabyte of storage. In fact, the combined space of all the computers in the world does not amount to one yottabyte.

"In ten years, the volume of online data accessible either on the Internet or on corporate networks is expected to approach a yottabyte, or 1 trillion terabytes." —"IBM Unveils Storage Capacity on Demand for Growing e-businesses," Business Wire, October 27, 2000

SOURCE

You know what, I think you can look forward to ETs having better storage space and processor speed, but I wouldn't ask what the numerical value of their processor is. LOL To explain it might require hooking you up with a direct mind link to the quantum soup matrix...

Thanks very much for your questions! I wish you the best!

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Hope you both are doing good!

wizzosis, you said,

It kind of seems as if the man I was dancing with was someone I know or knew. I've never really gotten a prue physical description of him just that he's a bit older than me and that I feel safe around him.

Well, it sounds like a good dream. Maybe you'll learn soon enough...It could be any number of people...

Also,

As for the man in black suit, I don't understand why anyone would be watching me I don't see why I'm interesting seeing as I only am 18 years old. It was in the middle of the night I COULD have been dreaming.

Oh, did you mean this second part was NOT a dream? I've heard of people being photographed, or watched, but it sounds like this was in the middle of the night, and in your room...? Very curious...

If you want to share more about this incident please do. In the meantime, someone may read your post here and be able to determine what the photographer was doing...

You never know what beings are around, and what their interest is in any of us...

That's a very interesting experience nonetheless. Your dreams and this experience make me think there may be more going on in your life than just these few incidents...

Thank you for sharing, wizzosis!

Hi, win 52! Always good to hear from you!

You added,

Some sort of calamity is one reason, amongst others, that brings about a mass landing rescue mission. Some see a lot of death and destruction, however I see that as a result of us acting like monkeys instead of like responsible humans.

Hence, this becomes a rescue mission as well as ET ...what was that D word.....disclosure.

The death and mayhem we have down pat. We've got the market cornered, as they say.

It just doesn't seem plausible that an outside race(s) would come at a time where we are already bombing and destroying ourselves, ruining the planet, and potentially suffering great calamities, to then just show up and start shooting and attacking us on top of all of that. LOL

It's just absurd. All they would have to do is wait for us and mother nature to finish the job, and then move on in.

This just isn't the case. These most intelligent races don't feel compelled to rush in before we kill ourselves, and kill us. And they aren't up against a five to ten year clock to attack us either; which is the approximate time frame that we can expect the worst from each other on this planet.

Nope, what we are seeing is something different. The only clock these "folks" are up against is the one presented by us nearly destroying ourselves, and the calamities that mother nature may inflict on us.

There is a sense of purpose, and possibly urgency as far as that is concerned, but things are more under control than we are lead to believe.

You also mention the "D" word. LOL Yes, these will clearly be disclosure events.

However, they will be much, much more than disclosing their existence to us. I know you agree. It's not just a "Hi, we're here." Disclosure will happen the moment they show up, but it will be about much, much more.

And like TD said, there will be lots of tears of joy shed on this planet.

The most important thing to do over the next few years is to remain grounded, centered, positive, and to be able to detach and observe negative events, and negativity with an objective eye.

There is so much information out there that in one sense it's preparing us for anything that could happen. Do not get caught up in the fear, and hopelessness, because those emotions (energies) do not serve anyone. They are phantoms, and every individual has the innate ability to accept these things, or deny them. I deny them.

There are a lot of people, and websites, that on their face appear to be promoting "good", and seem to be spreading a positive message. But many of these sites are either knowingly, or unknowingly, subtly creating and reinforcing an atmosphere of fear.

If you are reading something, or listening to an interview, or watching something, the feeling you should get from that material is a positive one.

If you are feeling the opposite, then try to figure out exactly what it is about that material that is causing you to feel fear, or depression. The material may be presenting a hostile approach to ETs, and might present them as a threat, as being dangerous beings bent on our destruction.

There is a good chance your "peace-bringer" is actually on a different mission...A wolf in sheep's clothing. You have to be able to determine if what you're reading is actually disinformation. And seeing how the material makes you feel is a good way to do that.

It's propaganda, and it's a nefarious practice. In particular right now, in these times of great change, and of purging of a lot of negativity, these kinds of forces are trying to counter this, because they know their time's about up.

I see a lot about three days of darkness, but have read that this could be due to blackouts, or the earth tilting from the sun to such a degree, and then slowing its rotation to effect this, and a few other reasons. Is it a metaphor? Are the lights going to go out for three days? Who really knows?

TD says that when the mass landing occurs, that they are going to be in the sky for three days. He remembers this clearly...It's hard to tell what's going to happen...

If you see ships in the sky, by the way, lots of them, tell yourself that you read about this happening. Observe what is actually happening. Are you being harmed, or are you seeing others being harmed?

I've learned that there are individuals working behind the scenes on our planet right now, who may take a hostile stance if a mass landing occurs; who might even target people on the ground, posing as a hostile ET race.

Everything must be considered, and if these things come to pass, you have to be able to bring everything you've learned to bear on these experiences, to trust your intuition, and not to let fear rule. By their fruits ye shall know them. You may see the military taking an aggressive stance toward civilians and ETs, and not the other way around.

For the most part, though, all of this has been prepared for, and TD has said, all of it has also been experienced. What we are living now is the final result of many test runs, and it's the best possible outcome. Know that.

In any event, I think we're prepared enough information-wise, that if something happens, we can sit back, be calm, and say, "I read about this. I know how this is going down...", etc. And just be patient; weather these things, but know they will pass - that is IF they come to pass.

The most important thing is that the changes are ultimately positive, and are driven by the wisdom of the universe that created us. It seems our welfare is of prime importance, and regardless of what happens, we are going to be celebrating our future, and very soon.

Patience, compassion, simple awareness, presence of mind, and knowledge that whatever seemingly negative events unfold, that they must happen, and better things await.

It is not clear to me, and certainly can't be written in stone, that we must suffer great cataclysms. But everything must be considered, if for nothing else than practicality...

Thanks again for your contribution, win!! Hope you're doing well with your "practices".

Tick tock...

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 10:10 PM
link   
For the longest time now I have had a tune going through my mind, which I cannot identify. I don't know where it came from. I have wondered if it is possible that it came from the concert.

Although I don't know how to put musical notation in this post, I can put down the note and stipulate whether it's a sharp or flat. If anyone recognizes this tune, can you tell me where it is from?

A G(flat) A C B G A E G A E E D G E D C A G A

This is done in two octaves.

Oh well. Sorry if this makes no sense, but it's worth a try.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 02:35 AM
link   
please may you answer these

1. does the real truth come out about 9/11, if so when?
2. when will we first be contacted by ET and the mass, will it be in the next few years or on 2012?
3. in the future is there still currancy (money)?
4. can the avarage person time travel in the future? (i think you answered this before saying something like you are proof of this but your future self came back. how come my future self isn't coming back to me?)

thanks very much

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 06:44 AM
link   
If a person is destined to live for 80 years and they spend 20 of the 80 years time travelling, then how long do they live in real terms on the time line in which they are born?
Would their headstone read born 2000 died 2060 or 2080?

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 06:54 AM
link   
How's it goin' there? A song?! That's great!

Here is what you said,

For the longest time now I have had a tune going through my mind, which I cannot identify. I don't know where it came from. I have wondered if it is possible that it came from the concert.

This is done in two octaves.

I'm including the notes you the song is composed of below,

A G(flat) A C B G A E G A E E D G E D C A G A

I am going to try to sound out the song myself, but if anyone else can beat me to it and either post a link to the song, or compose it on their computer and link to the end result I'd appreciate it.

If I am able to compose it and link to the results, or if I find the song I'll post a link to it.

Thanks you for sharing, ShadowEyes!! (If it's from the concert it could be a Slayer song. LOL Kidding!)

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 07:14 AM
link   
You had some good questions. Here goes,

1. does the real truth come out about 9/11, if so when?

Yes. At first it is revealed at the concert, which will take place in Pennsylvania between this upcoming winter, and 2010. It literally could happen any time between now and 2010 or so.

After the concert, the mass landing can take place at any time; but TD says he remembers the concert taking place first.

The truth about much that has been hidden, as well as events that have been manipulated, including these great atrocities, will be revealed first at the concert. There will be very large screens there where real footage of these events will be shown, including 9-11, the crucifixion, etc.

If that weren't enough, there will be lists of names of people involved in these events; i.e., those who will be held accountable. No one escapes scrutiny in these things.

You asked,

2. when will we first be contacted by ET and the mass, will it be in the next few years or on 2012?

We are being visited/contacted now on a small scale.

The concert will be, apparently, the first, overt contact event, that will include beings not of this earth, both human and otherwise, openly interacting with people on the ground, and in the open.

This concert will also be the first event of this type prophesied that will happen (of course, time will tell).

They will have technology that they will showcase to the majority people on this planet, instead of going through specific government agencies.

The mass landing will occur after the concert, but TD believes will occur before 2013. The time frame on these things is not happening according to a specific schedule, as much as unfolding with the natural course of events...

Also,

3. in the future is there still currancy (money)?

No. There is a form of exchange, but money, or currency as we now know it will be abolished. There won't be any more U.S. Treasury notes, and the system of exchange based on debt will be no more.

People will have everything they need, but will still contribute to the community.

The earth is going to be more of a community of one race, in a neighborhood of other races. Their doors will always be open, and ours will too. To an extent. There is a respect for beings on this planet, and there is a respect for beings "out there".

Every person will have what they need. And everyone will have more leisure time to spend however they wish. It is going to be an open system. The likes of which one can only dream of.

Finally,

4. can the avarage person time travel in the future? (i think you answered this before saying something like you are proof of this but your future self came back. how come my future self isn't coming back to me?)

Yes. Everyone will have the opportunity to time travel. Everyone. We are going to be able to do that and more, including travel to other planets, etc.

TD is only proof of this in as much as his encounters with his future self are numerous, occurred throughout his life, and include witnesses that include his family, friends, coworkers, strangers, etc.

Your future self, windmill, has not come back to meet you, I presume partly for the same reason that TD's future self has not dropped into his house today.

I've learned that there are protocols, so to speak, with regard to these things. There are things that must unfold naturally before certain events can happen. It may not seem like it, but there is a balance that can be upset.

It's important that things happen only when they won't upset this balance.

I am sitting here wondering why MY future self hasn't come to visit me.

TD said his last encounter with his future self, I believe, took place in 2005. Before that it was, he can correct me if I'm wrong, 2003. And before that, possibly two years earlier...He should look into the pattern, because he may find one...

In any case, he's overdo. LOL We're both waiting for his future self to come back. Because when that happens, everyone on here and elsewhere will know about it. And then things start rolling. That means preparations for the concert, the mass landing - the future gets here quickly.

So it's a big thing this next meeting...And we're waiting for it...

Anyway, be patient. It's difficult knowing all of this is around the corner, but everything happens as it should...Savor these last moments. I know the bad guys are LOL

Enjoy the show...

Thanks a lot, windmill!

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 08:44 AM
link   
thanks OTD for the quick reply! may i ask afew more questions?

1. how are we going to first find out about the concert. will aliens 'take over' our televisions 'out of the blue' and claim that on such a day there will be a revolutionary concert where the world will change?

2. the mass landing, are the ET's only going to land in america or will they land all around the world? how will all us humans know that they have not come to hurt or destroy us?

3. i take it after that we are everybody is consideredl equal? what will happen to how we feel about the rich and famous?

4. was wondering what is going to take over the DVD as through time the DVD took over from the video casette

5. what is going to happen to music?

-sorry for another bunch of questions but i really could go all day with them-

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join