It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"If you could ask a time traveler a question what would you ask?"

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 09:02 AM
link   
You asked an interesting question,

If a person is destined to live for 80 years and they spend 20 of the 80 years time travelling, then how long do they live in real terms on the time line in which they are born?

Would their headstone read born 2000 died 2060 or 2080?

Let's say a train leaving New York heading east is traveling at 75 miles an hour and Angelina Jolie is on board. That train better be coming to my house. LOL

The answer is whatever year that person dies will be the last date indicated on the headstone. That is regardless of how long that person is supposed to live. They could be hit by a bus and their headstone will reflect that date.

The first date on their headstone would be 2000. Their expiration date will be whatever year they died. It could read 2000 - 1972. It doesn't follow our conventional, chronologically linear notion of time, but that's how it would be.

If that person time traveled for 20 years, and then returned the same year they left and died, then their headstone would read 2000 - 2000.

I think that's right. If I'm missing something please let me know...

Thanks for the interesting question! LOL

Pretty funny...

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 09:04 AM
link   
ATS thread on UFO fleet

Have you guys seen this thread. They are saying a flock of birds???

It is hard to tell. Looks wild though.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 12:41 PM
link   
More questions, excellent!

You asked,

1. how are we going to first find out about the concert. will aliens 'take over' our televisions 'out of the blue' and claim that on such a day there will be a revolutionary concert where the world will change?

It's going to be announced on MTV's "TRL" (Total Request Live)! I'm kidding.

Actually, that's a good question. Technically, you are hearing about the concert here first. LOL

TD said that, on a larger scale, people will only have a couple of day's notice before the concert. Aside from the approximate time of year, and a couple year time frame, that's all TD has right now.

Because TD remembers being involved in arranging the concert, he may know the dates in advance and will share that info as soon as he has it.

But for some reason I get the impression from him that although he will take part in planning and executing it, that even he may only have a couple of day's notice himself. I'm not clear on this.

At the point that TD has dates, he will also know how and when to release this information. As far as he's concerned right now, he's going to tell everyone and their mother, and that includes on these message boards.

TD may actually be involved in planning and execution, but the dates may be chosen by others involved; possibly a future version of TD. These details are a little sketchy.

The short answer is that you will know as soon as we do.

You also asked,

2. the mass landing, are the ET's only going to land in america or will they land all around the world?

Oh, the mass landing. This is not an "American" thing. This is a billion craft, worldwide event. No country or government is being acknowledged over the other.

In fact, this is no longer about governments. Our governments have proved to the majority of people on this planet, and ET races that they hold their own self-interests above serving the race of human beings on this planet. No good.

We have suffered greatly at the hands of these governments and our public institutions, and they will no longer exist after the mass landing. The mass landing is transferring the rule of this planet back into the hands of the people.

So, no. It will not just be America. TD (Renato) has a great video clip on his site of a man named Osho.

This individual suggests erasing the imaginary lines we've drawn up that separate the countries on this planet, and to picture the human race as a whole, who all share the earth.

This address to our race as a whole, with its different cultures and languages, is how these ETs, half of which will be terrestrial and non-terrestrial humans, will approach the people of this planet.

Every country will be met with beings that look like them, and speak their same language.

Before we even see these craft in the sky the entire planet is going to receive a message of their arrival and intentions.

TD said this message will be broadcast through every television, radio, telephone, CB radio, and anything that can carry a signal, to every being within earshot - and the message will be in the language of the country receiving it.

Americans and English speaking countries will hear the message in English, Africans in their language, Russians in theirs, etc.

TD said he remembers a lot of this message being about "brothers and sisters". He laughed and said it almost sounded like a revival there was so much "brothers and sisters" talk.

It's the truth though. We are all children of one creator.

Once this message gets through, and it will happen be despite any attempts to block it, then the craft will appear.

This arrival has been described by, I think, Dan Burisch (Project Camelot interview and Stealthskater background) , as a mass landing. TD described this event as like seeing a swarm of bees entering the atmosphere.

TD said he remembers that this event starts with three days. After the announcement, they ships will arrive.

TD says that on the first day these ships are going to land, and he means everywhere. He said he remembers ships landing on the New Jersey turnpike, etc., partly in an attempt to make it known they are friendly, but also to prove to people that these craft are real. People can walk up and touch the craft.

TD says that there is a lot of chaos on the ground during the first day, but this dies down fairly quickly.

There is talk now that a secret government may create a "sky show" of holograms to scare people for whatever reason, be it to put on a show where they "defeat" a frightening invader, or if they use it as a power play. Whatever the reason, it will not be allowed to occur, and the first day landing is to show us, the people, that these are real, and they are not going to harm us.

The second day, these craft will remain in our atmosphere. I can't remember if they will be visible to us on the ground, or if they will be just outside our atmosphere, but they will hang loose for the second day.

On the third day they will land again, and this is when we will meet, face to face, the occupants of the craft.

TD says that ET humans will be sharing craft with at least two other type of beings, all friendly. This is when the show starts, and the war stops.

Many people, including TD, say that a choice will be given to every person on this planet as to how they would like to proceed. TD says there will be Internet sites dedicated to tallying votes. That every person, regardless, is required to vote, and will do so at least online.

These beings will be doing several things while they're here, including making the truth about who we are, and what our true history is known to the world.

One of the ways they are going to do this is to dig under the Pyramids of Giza and unearth artifacts hidden there. TD said he remembers the locals not being too happy about this, but it is necessary. Among these artifacts is an ancient spaceship. TD says the ship is so old that by now it's just a sort of toy, but it will be revealed.

These beings are also going to reveal at least a couple of civilizations that exist inside the earth, including a race that has been enslaved for generations.

These are all part of a revealing process that will take years. It's also the beginning of an age of abundance on this planet the likes of which we have never seen. Every person will be valued as an important part of this universe, and of this planet.

You asked,

how will all us humans know that they have not come to hurt or destroy us?

This is a hotly debated subject. Are they friendly? Do they intend harm? From TD's point of view, those beings with whom he has come into contact are friendly.

Are there different beings/races in this universe with differing motives? Yes. As varied as there are on this planet.

But in the larger scheme of things, those who will largely be involved in these intervention type events are in line with the creator's will, and that is more a service-to-others type of philosophy.

I can't argue this sufficiently, because I can't prove any of this, and I just don't know these beings.

Many will say that we are being treated like cattle; that we're being exploited, and these ET races only want what they came for and they'll leave.

Some also say that they are here, interbreeding, so that they can live in our atmosphere, insinuate themselves into our society, and eventually run the planet. I don't see this as happening that way, and neither does TD.

Honestly, if they wanted this done they could use force, or as has been done already, they can run things from behind the scenes with politicians and the military in their back pocket, making broken promises to those in power to effect their plan of control.

CONTINUED

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 12:42 PM
link   
CONTINUED...

It seems like there are intervention and free will protocols that are universal. These "baddies" working behind the scenes are manipulating the system, essentially exploiting a loophole to some extent to carry out their plans.

This is coming to an end. The beings that will be arriving soon (i.e., the concert and mass landing) are benevolent, and they would not be allowed to undertake their mission if it was in conflict with the creator's will, or with the majority philosophy of "service-to-other" (from what I understand).

Practically speaking, and I said this in a post above, it runs counter to logic to take our planet by force when mankind and mother nature are doing the job well enough on their own.

Besides, these ETs have time travel technology. If they wished to take over the planet it would be easy as pie to travel back a couple of hundred years to when there were only 500,000 people on the planet, and nothing but muskets to fight back. We were also intellectually very inferior at that point, so it would be nothing to waltz in and make earth theirs - but this is not the plan.

We may sit here thinking that earth is a gem among trillions of stars, but it would be easy to find another planet on which to live. If either domination of our species, or control of the resources of this planet were the plan, then it would have been done by now.

It's clear that we have not been completely enslaved, killed, and exploited by a great nasty race, because it is just not part of the universal plan. It is not in our destiny, period.

All of the fear mongering will be seen to be all for naught. Use your intelligence and your intuition, and ascertain for yourself if we are about to be attacked. We're not.

We're about to be invited into a larger community. It is nothing to accommodate the majority of this planet crying out for justice and truth, and for help from a benevolent neighbor, by simply imparting the truth about who we are, and taking us up on our request for assistance and aiding us in bringing our earth community more in line with with the universal will, and assisting the human race to the next level of their existence in this universe.

We are not meant to suffer and die out on this planet. Like all other life, we are meant to grow, flourish, and move out to the stars. Part and parcel of the "big picture" is other sentient life, all of whom we will be introduced to in short time. In fact, we are being introduced now.

The "resistance" part of the revelation of this reality is quickly passing, and we are moving into the time of self-evident acceptance.

We're not being fattened up for the slaughter. Our growth is being nurtured. We are as valued by the creator as any other race in this universe.

Be not afraid. We are all cared for.

Now, moving on. You said,

i take it after that we are everybody is consideredl equal? what will happen to how we feel about the rich and famous?

The dividing lines our societies exist under are a part of our growth that me must get past. Part of what we need to move past our limited views of this planet and each other is a glimpse of the big picture.

Our racial divides, class divides, national divides - all of it, will dissolve when we come to realize we are one human race.

Wealth and prosperity are not divided equally right now. This is going to change. We are all, every one of us, going to become wealthy beyond our wildest dreams. Not financially, but spiritually and emotionally. As beings in this universe we are going to understand our heritage. And that heritage is as a part of god, or the creator, or whatever you want to call it.

This planet is going to become a community of equals, and will move away from divisions based on appearance, social status, power, etc. These shallow constructs will vanish, and in their place will be joy, abundance, and a connection with our fellow human beings, and the universe in which we exist.

There are people in control now who have traded all of that for a pittance of wealth and power. From what I understand, these sort of back-door deals have temporarily benefited those who think they're running the show, but at what cost? They are all coming to an end, and those individuals will all come to account for those things to the rest of their race.

We are a race of beings here. These dividing lines must go, and we must grow up. This is taking place. For those who want it, it is a long time coming. For those who don't, and they know who they are, I say, "I hope it was worth it."

Everyone will benefit from these changes. That is the point. And when we are able to enjoy everything that comes with it, there will be no place for hate, jealousy, or prejudice. None. But I can guarantee there will be a lot of joy, overwhelming joy.

Also,

was wondering what is going to take over the DVD as through time the DVD took over from the video casette

Good question. TD will have to answer this one. I imaging it'll be small. LOL Think about actually living inside the movie and you should be getting close. That is pretty much what happens with video games, according to TD. He said that many people spend days in a virtual reality where you literally become a superhero. You can fly, manipulate your environment, etc. There's a lot to look forward to.

And TD says that if you're too impatient to wait for it to come out you can do like he said some friends of his do after the mass landing - they travel to that future on earth and live there happily. It's all open, my friend.

Finally,

hat is going to happen to music?

Actually, Yoko Ono's brand of screeching becomes very popular in the future. All of the music is basically based on that. KIDDING!! LOL No offense to Yoko. Paul has grown to love her, and so have I.

TD hasn't talked a lot about the future of music, which is really funny, because it plays such a central role in his life right now with regard to all of this. He'll have to answer that one too.

I'm sure it will rock. hahah

The bottom line is this, we are not moving toward extinction. We are about to have our existence on this planet bumped to the next level. Enjoy the changes, even the ones that seem disconcerting, because it's all heading somewhere...

Thanks very much for your questions, windmill!! They were excellent!

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by OnTheDeck

or compose it on their computer and link to the end result I'd appreciate it.

If I am able to compose it and link to the results, or if I find the song I'll post a link to it.

Well, i guess that just goes to show how much I don't know about computers, as I didn't know that could be done.

That would be great.

Thanks.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Actually, I did see the fleet video. I think that's great.

Anyone who can see that video and think that balloons are whizzing around our atmosphere in such a manner really is physics-handicapped.

I would urge anyone interested in that fleet video, or simply interested in the subject of ufos to watch the 2005 Mexico UFO Conference video. It will blow you away.

There are many reasons that people want to make statements to the effect that the recent fleet video is of balloons, or to make snap judgments about any ufo evidence.

Some want to muddy the waters and distract from these things. Some do it out of frustration that we aren't getting clearer footage, and that what we do have can be interpreted in myriad ways. Some are die hard skeptics (which is a euphemism for narrow-minded), and some just aren't thorough...

The important thing is that one watch these things with an open mind.

If you can do that, and you can accept that one of the hundreds, or thousands of videos are presenting you with something not of this earth, then do that, and let it affect your mind.

Let the reality of that experience permeate you to your core, because it is going to elevate your consciousness, and offer you a new and potentially limitless view of the universe. It is also going to prepare you for the inevitable; what's right around the corner.

Menguard says as much in his thread (LINK). Someone asked about the influx of ufo activity, and mengaurd said something to the effect that, I'm paraphrasing, they are tear drops in the sky that beckon to us (He made that post somewhere from page 190 - 203, I think...).

To me they are like rain drops, hitting our consciousness...And soon we will hear the rumble of thunder, and then it will really start to pour. LOL

Thank you for sharing that, win!! And all of your posts!!

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 01:07 PM
link   
You got it!

Someone could probably compose it using their keyboard and music software, or someone could play it on an instrument and just record and link the audio file...Voila!! ahahah

Thanks a lot!!

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by windmill
3. i take it after that we are everybody is consideredl equal? what will happen to how we feel about the rich and famous?

4. was wondering what is going to take over the DVD as through time the DVD took over from the video casette

5. what is going to happen to music?

-sorry for another bunch of questions but i really could go all day with them-

3) they will remain famous and adored, but there will be alot more famous people than you can imagine, most people become famous and not just for music or acting, the heroes, many heroes and champions of earth and true freedom will be famous and loved, they will not be too unique, which is a good thing.

4) flash type memory, disc based machines like DVD/CD/hard drives, etc. will be gone before you know it.

5) music will always be free to all via download in the future and will be considered a contribution to the community from the artists that create it, the creations of entertainment will count towards the artists contribution to the community and be treated as such. since the money system disappears, many artists will watch their stats more than anything else, this will measure success more than sales ever will.

thanks for the awesome questions!

special shout outs!:
to OTD
to WIN52
to Shadoweyes
and to all the volunteers!

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I wanted to add something to my response to windmill from his post toward the bottom of page 43.

windmill asked about dates for the concert and mass landing. My response was somewhat vague in that no specific dates were offered. TD has said that there will only be a couple of day's notice for the concert.

I suggested a couple of reasons why no one seems to have specific dates on these things.

I believe among the many reasons that we are not getting specific dates on things is that certain things need to unfold first. We also not to give the "baddies" too much information.

I have been reading a little deeper into the zetatalk website and have found some other, seemingly self-evident reasons being stated as to why we A) Why things seem to be moving so slowly, and B) Why we don't have spe
cific dates for these things.

As regards the first item, why things are moving so slowly, some of the reasons given at zetatalk are as follows:

The is what the Awakening desires, a gradual comfort level increase, without any contactees being burned at the stake by hysterical religious leaders whose turf has been threatened.

There is also mention of maintaining an "Element of Doubt" for reasons stated below:

The rule is, and will be for the near future, we keep the issue constantly before the populace, with a steadily increasing level of discussion, but always, always, with an element of doubt.

This element of doubt is necessary during the Awakening so your populace does not become unduly alarmed. A faint, a palpitating heart, distractible excitement, arguing with friends and co-workers for a few days, and increased interest in UFO subjects - none of this is considered a show stopper.

Were the entire populace to react like this, there would be no problem. The Awakening would occur tomorrow.

What we seek to avoid is the nervous breakdown, the fear in friends and co-workers raising to such a level that they take violent steps against the reporter, or the intensity of fear in the observer that would make them susceptible, incline them, toward giving The Call to the Service-to-Self.

For this reason visitations are currently recorded only in the subconscious.

SOURCE

It's clear to me that enough of this message needs to get out - as much as possible in fact - to work its way into the consciousness of the greatest number of people, so that they become comfortable with the idea, but also so they are prepared.

As regards the second item, why we don't have specific dates for these things, there are also good reasons given.

One of them includes the recent discovery of an "earth link planet", that zeatalk maintains is Planet X, and is much closer than those who have made this announcement would lead us to believe.

Zetatalk mentions that one of the purposes of the jet streams is to obstruct our view for as long as possible of Planet X.

In any event, they suggest that specific dates for either clear sighting, and mass familiarity of Planet X and its trajectory, as well as intervention/large contact events (i.e., the concert, or a mass landing) would give dates to those in power, who wish to institute Martial Law ostensibly to quell panic.

Martial Law, they suggest, could only be maintained for so long. And more so when you have panic both on the streets and among those trying to quell this panic:

We have stated that Martial Law is unlikely to be called deliberately unless a firm date is known, as it is difficult to maintain for more than a short period of time.

Thus, no firm date, no Martial Law, but if the Element of Doubt is removed, utterly, then with or without a date, Martial Law would not only be imposed suddenly, but during a state of panic on all sides, with the gunning down of those in the streets, gassing the hoards from planes overhead, and entombment in cities bombed all likely possibilities.

Is panic only a possibility among the masses? Those in power are more prone to panic, as they fear more than the Earth changes, they fear losing power and the rage of those who have been lied to.

SOURCE

Nancy Lieder, the zetatalk website owner and Zeta spokesperson also says the following about the impending pole shift:

We have described the Lift as something Christians describe as the Rapture.

Misunderstanding what had been described, that SOME, the deserving, would get an offer to be lifted during the pole shift, the Christian Church twisted this to be an interpreted as the faithful, those who have followed the rules, those who have given money to the hierarchy, would be saved.

It is absolutely NOT that criteria, it is how strongly Service-to-Other the individual is.

Most, thus, who are given the offer, refuse, as they have responsibilities to others and take them seriously.

Thus, if you find someone expecting to be raputured, or lifted, they are likely NOT Service-to-Other.

SOURCE

The source of the above excerpts are from the Godlike Productions message board forum and the Zetatalk website.

The more I read at the Zetatalk site, and Nancy's other statements, the more I see corroborating a lot of what TD has said.

The strange thing, obviously, is that TD has not been to these sites, but has just shared what was in his head from his experiences and memories, and it just matches up. It's very cool.

I just found that Zetatalk has an "Accuracy" page that follows up with predictions made on that site since its inception in 1995. Here is a link to the
Zetatalk Accuracy Page.

Much of what Nancy says seems very common sense, and also agrees with a lot of what TD and others see as happening...The more I read there, the more I'm interested...

What seems to be clearer to me lately is that by not giving specific dates, and by maintaining an element of doubt, the process is optimally introducing this reality to people to digest at their own pace, as well as is keeping the "baddies" from getting a foothold...

Given that perspective on things makes it seem more logical to me.

Anyway, the beat goes on...

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 09:07 PM
link   
this is a piece of one of five articles that are very interesting to me:

Money is not needed inside the Resistance movement since they have technology that brings them everything they need in life. They use smaller amounts of money for their surface activities, which are not yet very frequent. Everybody inside the Resistance movement does the work he is most talented for. Nobody is forced to work. Every work is done from an inner need for creation. Talents are encouraged and not suppressed as it is the case on the surface. Artists can create new music or excel in painting or sculpture. There are special museums in middle circle of the Resistance movement with objects of art from Atlantis and other high cultures, esprecially Graeco - Roman culture, that serve as a source of inspiration . Everybody from the Resistance movement has access to important pieces of information which are transmitted from the Pleiadian information network. The basic cell of society is not family as is the case on the surface, but soul family, where people meet and mingle according to soul connections they have. Their relationships are much more open, expression of emotional and sexual energies is allowed. Despite all that their relationships are not completely harmonious since the Resistance movement has not yet recovered completely emotionally from severe battles with the dark forces few years ago.

SOURCE

BEGINNING OF ARTICLES

I think these five articles sort of corroborates with zetatalk a bit, what do you think OTD (onthedeck)? or anyone else really. (no offense OTD)

[edit on 30-4-2007 by timedrifter]

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I was out Sunday, April 29, at a park, taking photos near a river. I snapped a couple of pics and hadn't really looked at them until this afternoon.

I think I found a couple of "objects of indeterminate origin". LOL

I'll post 'em and you can decide for yourself...

I'm not saying these are anything, but the shape is odd...

Could be a bird...Could be a plane...Could be a balloon...Who knows...?

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I don't know what to think of inner earth societies yet, but many people have spoken about them, and some claim to have met members of these societies.

You say that during the mass landing, that certain inner earth civilizations will be brought up into the light of day - some, or all of them unwillingly?

It's fascinating to think that there could be civilizations living down there...

I do think that the way of life as represented in that article shares a lot with what you say our culture will be like after the mass landing.

It's a sort of utopia. I hope to see that on the surface here...haaha And not just underground...

The events that occur during the "Liberation of the Planet Earth" as indicated in that same article echo almost exactly what you see as happening during and after the mass landing, including the abolishment of the monetary system, the lists of names of individuals who have lied to us, and perpetrated countless atrocities by abusing their power, the disclosures about existing cures for all diseases, etc.

So I don't know how I can see the direct correlations there and not think there is something to your statements about inner earth...Some things, believe it or not, are harder to grasp.

I've seen ufos in one way or another, but I've had very limited encounters with material on inner earth civilizations...

We'll have to wait and see...

That same article ends with these events:

When the critical mass of consciousness will be achieved the first wave of Ascension will occur.

Motherships of the Galactic confederation will hover as brilliant white clouds above the islands of light, where teleportation beams will descend and lift the volunteers into the motherships.

Those volunteers will reappear on Earth shortly in Ascended state in their rainbow bodies of light.

Soon afterwards another critical mass will be achieved and the second wave of Ascension will happen.

Masses of Ascended masters that will return to Earth will prepare humanity for the third wave of Ascension and for the Evacuation.

Great planetary cataclisms will begin then as a cleansing of the physical matter of the planet.

At the moment of most intensive cataclisms a polar shift will happen and that will trigger the third wave of Ascension with final Evacuation.

Linear time as we know it will end and Earth will enter a new, higher dimension. This is a moment when the Mayan calendar ends, a moment in 2012

You talk about motherships taking people off planet. Many others talk about the same thing.

Mellen-Thomas Benedict came back from his profound near death experience and says,

Earth is in the process of domesticating itself. It is never again going to be as wild a place as it once was.

Population increase is getting very close to the optimal range of energy to cause a shift in consciousness. That shift in consciousness will change politics, money, energy.

SOURCE

This "Ascension" prophesy is also shared by many. And the pole shift, don't get me started.

Zetatalk talks about Planet X affecting the pole shift by its close pass by our planet. I haven't done a lot of reading on Planet X (Nibiru?), but will include some of what Zetatalk says about it in relation to the predicted pole shift:

The pole shift is in fact a movement of the interior of the Earth, the core, to come into alignment with the giant comet. The 12th Planet, due to its massive size in comparison to the Earth, dominates the magnetic scene, and it is in this regard that gravity comes into the pole shift equation.

The Earth's crust resists aligning with the giant comet, being caught in a web of magnetic pulls from its immediate neighborhood...

The Earth's crust wants to stay with the old, established, magnetic pull, while the core of the Earth, having less allegiance and attachment to the neighborhood, listens to the new voice.

There is a great deal of tension that builds between the crust of the Earth and the core of the Earth.

This tension is released when the core of the Earth breaks with the crust, and moves. However, the core of the Earth drags the crust with it as it turns to align anew.

The pole shift is therefore sudden, taking place in what seems to be minutes to humans involved in the drama, but which actually takes place during the better part of an hour.

At this time we estimate that the giant comet will come to within 14 million miles of the Earth.

The strength of its magnetic field at that distance will be such that the comet's North Pole, angled essentially in the same direction as the Earth's North Pole, forces the Earth's North Pole to evade the pressure and accommodate its larger brother by swinging south to the bulge of Brazil.

SOURCE

I wanted to include an interesting excerpt from a lecture that Al Bielak gave in 1990.

Next he talked about what has happened when the time tunnel was used at Montauk to go into the future. He stated that for some reason, they could never penetrate the years 2011-2013.

He also stated that the technology is so good, they could pull you out, ship you to another time period and bring you back so fast, that it would appear as no time had passed yet you could have aged several months or years because of the time you spent in the other time. He claimed that this happened to him on a number of occassions.

Lastly, he shared that when they were able to see the future, past 2013, it appeared as if there was no life living on the earth.

The part of his information which he shared about not being able to enter the 3 year timeframe I found quite interesting and started to ponder about this.

Then inspiration (divine) struck me to explain why this might be possible. I remember reading a science fiction novel by Asimov about a group of people, supposedly existing in our future, who's work was to travel backwards and forward in time, making minor alterations to make the earth the best possible planet or place to live, at least in their opinion.

There was a group in their very far future, who knew they were doing this and totally blocked the time travelers ability to enter their time period. My explanation for Mr. Bielak statement about 2011-2013 is that if we are using a physical device to travel (whether it be via traveling a distance in the current time or traveling in time) that in order to be able to reach your destination, that place or time must be in a vibrational harmony with the place you are leaving.

In other words, the laws of physics, the vibration of matter, must be in alignment. Therefore, I conclude that in 2011-2013, the earth will shift its vibrational motion and move into a new dimension which makes this time not in sync with our own.

As I have been pursuing this theory, I have discovered that a number of prophecies seem to point to something significant happening in this timeframe as well.

I have heard both the Aztec and Mayans have a prophecy about something happening during these years, a transformation of sorts. Also the Great Pyramid, if reading the prophecy on the special wall near the King (or is it the Queen) chambers, the tunneling leading up to this room, also has some reference to 2011.

Also, the Mayan said their calendar ended in 1987 and 26 years later is 2013. Numbers which are a multiple of 13, 26 or 52 are considered sacred numbers to the Mayans.

SOURCE

Is any of this going to come to pass? I say yes. But what exactly comes to pass and when is anyone's guess.

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Hey OntheDeck

I just wanted to add that I too have had dreams or visions in the past of seeing the skies filled with UFO's. People were mesmerised by the display. We are not talking a big mother ship flying over the city like in the independence day movie, we are talking of thousands of small craft filling the skies world wide. In my dream i particularly remember the night display being the best. Watching them chase each other around on a crystal clear night sky like shoting stars. The manouvers that they show will leave no one in any doubt what they are seeing
I just didnt realise that this was going to happen so soon....lol

Anyway put me down for a trip to the future to experience the video games...lol

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Quite a fascinating thread going on here. I haven't yet had the time to read it all but have any of the original authors offered any sort of 'proof' towards their claims? You'd have to admit, claiming to have time traveled is quite a statement, and I think too many people are eager to accept it without much consideration...

Although I remain skeptical, my innate interest is driving me to read more; is there anything that could be sent to me so as to help me believe?

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by MetaBeta
Quite a fascinating thread going on here. I haven't yet had the time to read it all but have any of the original authors offered any sort of 'proof' towards their claims?

None whatsoever and they will freely admit that this is all speculation and might not have happened. That's why it's in skunk works, that's why it's still here.

OTD, if you want to have those pics analyzed, head over to this section
www.abovetopsecret.com...
and post the pics. JRitzman is a photo expert and he'll tell you what's in the photos or what the most likely explanation for the anomolies might be.

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Holy crapeth....OTD

I had not read any of what was in those links yet.

Most of what I am being told about and shown by what I consider to be the Creator, or a representative of (I guess I should ask that question, but I am usually in awe during those times), is the same as what is brought out in here.

That big planet in the western part of the evening sky..... Is it a new feature?

A lot of the questions in the Bible, Pyramids, artifacts, and most things we are having trouble proving using evolution as a foundation, are explained.

This information is a lot of what I have come to accept as being our future.

I like the devision line....service to self.....service to others.

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Welcome back!

You said,

I just wanted to add that I too have had dreams or visions in the past of seeing the skies filled with UFO's.

People were mesmerised by the display. We are not talking a big mother ship flying over the city like in the independence day movie, we are talking of thousands of small craft filling the skies world wide.

In my dream i particularly remember the night display being the best. Watching them chase each other around on a crystal clear night sky like shoting stars.

The manouvers that they show will leave no one in any doubt what they are seeing

These are really the most profound dreams I've ever had. Glad to hear you were able to have them as well.

I've had dreams of ufos since I was young. I've also had dreams of interplanetary travel, planets crashing into my own planet, countless variety of ufo dreams, but more recently "skies filling with saucer craft" dreams, and more.

Who knows what these things mean. I just know that these dreams have affected me profoundly, and have been with me my entire life. And no one until just recently that I've spoken with has had these kinds of dreams...

Thank you for sharing this. It's nice to know there are others.

Lastly,

Anyway put me down for a trip to the future to experience the video games...lol

You have made your intentions known. Now just sit back and see what happens.

Neither TD nor I are contacting anyone who decides to volunteer per the T&C of ATS.

If, however, all of this comes to pass, you will know...

Thanks a lot for your contribution!! Here's to the future!!

Peace!

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 02:09 PM
link   
what would i have to do to be signed up? i dont mean me saying that i want to by replying, i mean what would i have to do if i got the call?

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   
First, MetaBeta, it's true, we do not have (i.e., are not offering) hard, physical evidence of time travel. If we had it, it would be posted here.

What TD and I have attempted to do, and what we're doing, is compiling information about all of his experiences and encounters, and creating a sort of timeline, and a strong case for his story.

Prime among these experiences is a six day abduction experience, during which TD says that he was given access by gray aliens to time travel technology. He says in the beginning that he was a guinea pig of sorts, but he's still learning about these experiences. He's still trying to figure them out.

He has audio interviews with a couple of witnesses to certain events, on his website, as well as a series of audio/Q&A interviews I've done with him that are also on his site.

All of this is a process of discovery for TD and myself. And it seems along the way there are other people who are either confirming what TD says, or are having their own revelations; as is the case with win 52.

There is no cold, hard proof that extraterrestrial craft are visiting our planet. Does this mean that it is not happening? No.

For whatever reason, TD is not in possession of this cold, hard, physical evidence either. But his story, his sincerity, and the type and number of witnesses that can attest to much of what TD claims to have experienced have compelled me to dig deeper, and to believe to a great degree in what he is saying.

Ultimately this is for everyone to decide on their own. You and others are here because there is some degree of interest in this and related phenomena. That's a good start.

As for TD's story, and all of the related material that's out there, that's up to you to decide. I would urge you not to dismiss this material outright, but to consider these things, and add this information to your existing library, so to speak.

If you leave this thread with anything, at least leave with the idea that the bizarre things that are occurring around the planet are leading to something.

The more you can mentally and emotionally prepare for greater changes the better. This is just pragmatism. And the better informed you are, the more you will be able to act as a guide for people who may be at a loss when greater events come to pass.

Hi, Crakeur. You can't make a post without putting words in our mouths,

they will freely admit that this is all speculation and might not have happened.

TD has had encounters with a person claiming to be TD from the future, and he has witnesses to these encounters that include his parents. This is not speculation, this is fact.

Aside from these real, physical experiences, yes, TD has "memories" of time travel, including time travel to our near future (2007 thru 2013), that he believes occurred while he was missing those six days in 1992.

These specific memories of events in our near future, although clear, and coming from no discernible source, are difficult to say with certainty will come to pass.

What I have maintained all along, and I believe I am correct in doing so, is to suggest that if this individual(s) visiting TD throughout his life is in fact a future version of TD, then time travel is possible; i.e., the memories that TD has of our near future are real.

TD and I are waiting to speak to others in his life that can confirm many of these experiences. A few people have already spoken to TD about some experiences, and those exchanges have bee posted as audio files on his site.

Also, TD also believes that his future self, who contacted TD as recently as 2005, is going to make contact with him again soon.

TD believes he will be contacted again for the last time, either this year, or sometime between now and 2010. This is a superlative form of proof and we are both waiting for it. As I'm sure are many others. LOL

Of course everyone is free to decide whether what TD and I are saying in this thread is speculative, and what we are sharing on TD's website is speculative. But to suggest that is in conflict with my own and TD's beliefs about his experiences.

We're not speculating about his experiences. But we can't say with absolute certainty that what he remembers experiencing in our future will in fact come to pass. At the same time, I can't say with absolute certainty that ufos are real, but I don't feel I'm speculating suggesting that they may be...

I took your advise, by the way, and posted the two pics I took in a thread for JRitzman to take a look at. He's a good fellow to offer to do that.

Peace all!

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   
LOL Holy crapeth, indeed!

TD said the same thing when he saw your first posts. Actually, I did too. hahaha

He's also said that when I've sent similar links to him...I know there are others that are seeing the same thing. People like you, TD, and others who have experiences that are being confirmed in this way really are living a somewhat charmed existence.

I feel privileged to somewhat be a part of these revelations as well.

You said,

I had not read any of what was in those links yet.

I hope you find many more. LOL

Also,

Most of what I am being told about and shown by what I consider to be the Creator, or a representative of (I guess I should ask that question, but I am usually in awe during those times), is the same as what is brought out in here.

That's excellent!

I'm asking myself where all of this information is coming from and what it all means - and this includes your own and TD's experiences(!). It's mind boggling.

You asked,

That big planet in the western part of the evening sky..... Is it a new feature?

Planet X, or Planet Nibiru (I think they're one and the same) have been talked about a lot. Michael Tsarion mentions this planet in his lectures, and many groups talk about it on the Internet.

I haven't read it yet, but I know there was an earth like planet "discovered" recently. How? Zetatalk suggests that the planet (which I think they say may be Planet X) is much closer than we're being told.

If you take into account that it only takes us twelve months to circle the sun, you can imagine the speed with which another celestial body could near the earth if it's trajectory is right.

I haven't read a lot about this planet, but I think it's suggested that it's orbit brings it near the earth every several thousand years?

I'll have to look into that...If that's the case, then the majority of us might not know about it until it made another near pass...That is unless we study ancient astronomy and see this planet indicated on earlier maps. I think this may be the case.

Also,

A lot of the questions in the Bible, Pyramids, artifacts, and most things we are having trouble proving using evolution as a foundation, are explained.

If you mean at Zetatalk specifically, I know a lot of ground is covered there. I linked to other sites as well.

Really, all of these sites offer a wealth of information, and although much may take time to investigate and confirm, it's all very fascinating. And much of it makes sense...

You said,

This information is a lot of what I have come to accept as being our future.

I'm coming to accept it to. The future is here, now. The things that are happening in greater frequency are signals - harbingers - of things to come.

The greatest advise you can give anyone is to try to be informed, keep an open mind, and when things start getting shaky, to stay grounded and centered.

Finally,

I like the devision line....service to self.....service to others.

I do to. This ideology has been expressed elsewhere. smallpeeps mentions it in his thread, "Love is the ticket".

Service-to-self and Service-to-others. We know who's on what team, and soon there will be a list, so the world will know without a doubt.

Fortunately, most of us on are on the Service-to-others list, or we wouldn't be enjoying the future we are about to experience.

Fear not, is the lesson of the day. Unless you work for the wrong side. LOL

Thanks a lot, win!! Happy exploring!

new topics

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join