It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"If you could ask a time traveler a question what would you ask?"

page: 104
<< 101  102  103    105  106  107 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by spaceranger

and for crakuer, the IRS office was in boundbrook I believe, I finally got it clarifed, haha

and you were so sure it was montauk that you even gave the exit (wrong one) on the LIE.

sorry, no dice.
lies are lies are lies.

I'm guessing my announcing NESARA is now nothing more than a part of a scam brought you out of the woodwork. Your timing is amazing as I wasn't sure if you were promoting the scam intentionally or if you were simply one of those who actually fell for it. The silence made me think it was an error on your part. Now I'm leaning towards promoting a scam.

That will get both you and OTD permanently removed from the site you know.

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Sorry man it looks like you have been banned. OTD tell me why does TD keep getting banned?

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
TD banned again already?

I guess ATS doesn't believe in 2nd chances.

Thats ok, I forgive you and thank you for this forum.

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by midniteracerx
I guess ATS doesn't believe in 2nd chances.

no, we don't believe in 9th chances

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I guess he doesn't, oh well we will keep getting the info from OTD. When does the show start, i got an email saying you guys were gonna start the show, but you guys weren't online.

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Crakeur!!

How strange that I was thinking about you today...I was going to say hi to you today...It's been a while.

Neither TD nor I are interested in or promoting NESARA. Frankly, both of us have appreciated what Sheldon Nidle has had to offer, and how his information relates to TD's experiences, but we've tried to separate Sheldon as a credible contactee from illegitimate NESARA groups.

In one of my early posts about the Sheldon Nidle material I even suggest that Sheldon had possibly either been duped by the "particular" NESARA group with whom he has become entangled, or he is a part of that group's scam (although, I don't personally feel Sheldon is aware of wrongdoing).

If I thought enough about it, I might think that, much like Billy Meier, some group of people has stepped in and, deliberately or not, confused what may be an authentic contact situation.

Although, in this case it would be to derail a perfectly legitimate, but very threatening attempt to undermine a fiat currency system that has provided so many elite a comfortable lifestyle.

Finding truthful, accurate, credible information these days can be like a search for a needle in a haystack.

Neither TD nor I are promoting NESARA, but the idea of removing a debt-based system driven by a valueless currency does have a sort of je ne sais qua (Vote Ron Paul).

It would be nice to have our debts cleared, and thanks to Ron Paul, it would be nice to see the Federal Reserve and the Income Tax abolished. Does this make TD, me, or anyone else a NESARA supporter? No. But we would like to see these aspects of our lives done away with...Before they do away with us...

TD has maintained that we are going to see the current financial system removed and replaced by a more citizen friendly system of exchange. There was nothing in TD's description of the future that included a central banking system with precious metal backed currency, so any program that promised riches to the common man would have to be a transitional system; it still requires a banking/currency system. We are trying to rid ourselves of this fiat currency, banks, and the debt-based system of slavery it entails.

By the way, I don't think it is entirely fair to suggest that TD and I are promoting NESARA - and by doing so are threatening our membership at ATS, when virtually the only mention of that program in this thread was on the 103rd page. And we were just talking about it. I was objectively sharing something relevant to the subject matter in this thread. This should be self-evident to anyone reading those particular posts.

Is it clear to everyone what the difference is between actively promoting and soliciting on behalf of an organization as a "member" with a vested interest in that organization, and objectively talking about said organization and its ideas as it relates to subject matter currently under discussion? To discriminate against this sort of discussion is censorship. I'm not advocating for scam artists and shysters. I'm advocating for common sense.

I understand your position, however. It may be difficult to discern where I am coming from in those posts. Rest assured, neither TD nor I are promoting anything but a positive future - for free. And we have no affiliations.

It's clear that there are people using NESARA for their own purposes. The website I provided, as well as the link you provided showed this to be the case, but this legislation began as an honest proposal that still fights for attention.

The "NESARA Scam" website you linked to prefaces the main article with the following,

NESARA is an acronym for the National Economic Stabilization and Recovery Act, which is a legislative proposal that merely reintroduces specie as alternative currencies to help combat anti-inflationary policies of the paper currency.

Although the NESARA proposal has been presented to many Congresspersons over the years, and some have expressed interest in the proposal, it hasn't yet built up sufficient support for even introduction to Committee, much less to a full vote by Congress. Maybe someday the NESARA proposal will find support in Congress and may be presented for a vote...

SOURCE

This much is accurate, and doesn't indicate that the original documentation was intended as a financial scam. The "scam" website continues,

Scam artists often latch on to something that sounds good to relieve suckers of money. For example, scam artists will often set up boiler-room phone solicitations to seek charitable donations for firemen or policemen, which the scam artists then pocket without actually giving any money to firemen or policemen. The making of charitable donations to firemen and policemen is a good thing, but the scam artists simply divert the donations to their own pockets.

The NESARA proposal is currently being used in just this sort of a scam...

This same website similarly claims that:

“For the last month in Orange County California, citizens have been receiving letters enabling them to have ALL their credit card debts forgiven and their mortgage debt taken off their shoulders. If their mortgage was taken out before 1997, it is totally "forgiven" and the DEED to the property will be mailed out to the owner. If the mortgage was taken out during 1997 or later, the mortgage bank is required to turn it into a "self-liquidating loan" which the BANKS are required to pay off on behalf of the citizens. Some lucky people in Orange County are receiving these benefits of NESARA which EVERY citizen in the United States is SUPPOSED to have ALREADY RECEIVED!”

SOURCE

It's ridiculous that this group of people would make such an outrageous and easily disprovable fabrication. They did it to themselves...

If there were legislation being presented before the U.S. Congress called "Earl's Dollar Sale" and it included a solid plan, I'm behind it. Even if some guy on the street falsely claimed he was the one and only Earl and scammed hundreds of people by selling one dollar bills for ten dollar bills under this same plan. I'd still know that there is a real plan being presented to Congress. And that is very similar to what has happened here, and why we are having this discussion,

Dr. Harvey Barnard started his search for a root cause and the solutions to America’s social problems in the late 1960s when a professor at Louisiana State University casually remarked during a lecture that social and economic problems could be analyzed and solved with the same tools and techniques used to solve industrial problems. That single comment launched a lifetime pursuit of intellectual curiosity that later became a crusade, driven by nothing more than the challenge of doing the seemingly impossible.

After many years of personal study, Dr. Barnard developed a new theory of money. His NESARA legislative proposal began as a formal idea in the late 1980s. The current NESARA proposal saw first light in the early 1990s as a proposal for monetary policy reform. Later Dr. Barnard added his proposals for fiscal policy reform.

In 1996 Dr. Barnard self-published...the first public copy of his full NESARA proposal. He circulated copies to members of Congress and other influential political actors. After numerous personal attempts to introduce NESARA to Congress, including attempts to encourage presidential candidates to use NESARA as part of a political reform platform, Dr. Barnard decided that the best hope for meaningful reform was through a grass roots effort. In 1999, with the world wide web beginning to impact modern social structures, he decided to place his NESARA proposal into the public domain and went live with his web site in the summer of 2000.

Shortly after introducing NESARA to the world wide web, certain people latched onto the NESARA idea and began promoting a different version of this story.

SOURCE

And we're off to the races.

TD has also seen, as have others, advanced technologies coming to light that provided for our basic needs, and much, much more. What is the use of a currency-based system if all of our needs are provided for?

I'm sure everyone is done talking about that program now. According to Dr. Barnard's website, nothing has been signed into law as of February 11, 2008. We have bigger and better things to discuss...I'm just looking forward to my stimulus package check haha

Does this mean that everyone and anyone simply advocating for NESARA should be villified? Let's not forget that there is at least one honest soul struggling on our behalf to promote legislation that would return us to a precious metals backed exchange system, and that makes good cents to me. Can we blame him? No. More power to him. Recognizing when something is broken, and attempting to fix it is commendable. Especially when what is broken is harming your fellow human beings.

I don't buy into scams, and the folks perpetrating them should be dealt with. But I also feel that the ideas that attract many to such programs, like those espoused by individuals like Ron Paul, shouldn't be forgotten in the race to punish those responsible for taking advantage of people. Let's not lose sight of what attracted us to these subjects in the first place. The sense of loss and hopelessness is one of the nastier side effects of scams such as that. It's something you can't allow to make you lose sight of the goal.

There are programs in place to derail what TPTB might consider a "threat". You can see this institutional hijacking with Billy Meier; you can see it with Dr. Barnard's modest proposal; and you can see it with free energy tech., contactees and other items considered a threat to TPTB. It's how you know you're on track.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by kennethmd
They just not going to tell anyone. I'm not going to say there is no such thing as time travelers. I strongly believe that they were involve with 911. Were there any bodies retrieve from those planes?

[edit on 14-2-2008 by kennethmd]

is this your first time reading this thread or anything because, just wow man that sounds like you just came out with that idea out of the blue...i think td did say they were teleported out of there at the last second, oh and i remember on coast to coast some lady (forget her name) said she had visions of a huge ufo teleporting the people out of the planes.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm guessing my announcing NESARA is now nothing more than a part of a scam brought you out of the woodwork. Your timing is amazing as I wasn't sure if you were promoting the scam intentionally or if you were simply one of those who actually fell for it. The silence made me think it was an error on your part. Now I'm leaning towards promoting a scam.

That will get both you and OTD permanently removed from the site you know.

No offense but after the past history you and Td have had i wouldn't doubt it that he came out and said he was space ranger just to tell you that and the montauk thing.

I doubt it was about nesara considering we have past that long ago. There is no promotion of even mentioning of nesara being what takes over in this thread, on the radio shows, or even on tds website. Td simply says that the current monetary system will fail and a new barter like system will be in place. If you would have done your research and read his information you would have known this instead of jumping to ignorant conclusions.

Td thanks for taking one for the team

Also that was a false accusation on otd and tds part, no one is promoting nesara. But you should know that the nesara.org is the government run site that is made to be a scam,

this is the real site:

nesara.us...

hahah cracker your the coolest moderator around

[edit on 15-2-2008 by ATSGUY]

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by OnTheDeck

OTD, your posting of any nonsense linking either Nidle or Dove of Oneness and NESARA is, in effect, promotion of a scam. One of your sites linked in that rather long post links to the Dove's site. She's a scammer. I can't say if you are promoting it intentionally or not but even mentioning it and those sites is still promoting it. Thus I felt it was wise to point out that it is a scam and, oddly enough, several members u2u's me thanking me for opening their eyes to this fact.

Please refrain from linking to known scammers or their scams. Feel free to talk about the totally dismissed 1990's proposed bill all you want. It's dead in the water, even Ron Paul dismissed it, via a spokesperson I think.

Lastly, let your buddy know that Bound Brook is in NJ, not on the east end of Long Island and there doesn't seem to be an IRS office there either. well, at least not according to the IRS website. In any event, one would take an exit in the 60s on the Long Island Expressway to get to Bound Brook in NJ.

Folks, just remember this is in skunk works because there isn't one stitch of proof to this story and the few facts TD tried to give have failed horribly.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Welcome back, Crakeur!!

I was going to just submit and promise never to link to NESARA or any other questionable content again, but I thought about it and can't think of a legitimate reason why. I didn't see anything in the Terms and Conditions forbidding reference to material under discussion in the spirit of an informed, intelligent exchange.

How can anyone posting here, engaging in a legitimate, intelligent discussion, allow ATS to censor the content of their posts? Isn't that sort of censorship in direct conflict with the ideology promoted here at ATS?

I think I made it clear that neither TD nor I were a part of a group supporting NESARA, nor were we promoting that program. I was linking to the content under discussion as reference material. My posts need to be read again if they are being perceived as promoting fraudulent activity.

Originally opined by Crakeur

OTD, your posting of any nonsense linking either Nidle or Dove of Oneness and NESARA is, in effect, promotion of a scam.

Emphasis mine. We're not allowed to link to "nonsense"? Is this in the ATS Terms and Conditions?

Referencing and advocating/promoting are two different things. I have a dictionary that says so. If you, or the admins/mods wish to blur this line in order to build a case to ban me then please drop the pretext and ban me.

Neither TD nor I are promoting (re: TD's story) a scam or fraud here. TD is sharing, honestly, his experiences and I am finding material and individuals with similar experiences that support TD's claims. No on has been able to disprove that TD had these experiences. I would submit that to try to disprove a lifetime of experiences, many with witnesses, would be an exercise in futility.

Again, this material (TD's) seems to rub people the wrong way. It's something many people just wish gone. As you stated,

Originally posted by Crakeur
Folks, just remember this is in skunk works because there isn't one stitch of proof to this story and the few facts TD tried to give have failed horribly.

Emphasis again mine. We failed so horribly that this thread is now the top third thread in the Skunk Works section at ATS (although I admit, being king of the Skunk Works section won't look good on a resume') with over fifty-one thousand views and over a years' worth of posts, and new members joining every day. We really have fallen flat on our faces.

I'm not bragging. I'm stating the facts. I'll submit that one of the reasons this thread has been going so long, and has long time readers and posters is that we are being honest and sincere - as much as the lack of proof and outrageousness of what we're proposing seems to rub people the wrong way. Some people won't even let themselves entertain the possibility...

This story was moved to the Skunk Works section because a moderator(s) at ATS felt there wasn't sufficient evidence to back up TD's claims. I won't presume that I'm still here because there is at least one admin that isn't convinced this is a fraud, but I also don't think that whomever moved this thread, and those that support him also speak for all of the mods and admins at ATS. There are moderators who have shown support, and who have joined in the discussion. They understand the harmlessness in just talking.

TD didn't jump to proffer any evidence, but was only sharing his experiences and visions of the future for the public to make a judgment call on his claims; maybe to his detriment. It hasn't hurt viewership though...

We have never complained about the location of this thread; everyone has equal access to it. In fact, we're happier that this information is shared in a section that urges caution with regard to the material being shared.

If evidence is required in order to have an open, intelligent discussion on all subject matter, then where would ATS be? If this were strictly a scientific website, 99% of the membership would vanish. These boards are all about sharing ideas and experiences and discussing them in an open, "civil", uncensored, and equitable environment.

One of your sites linked in that rather long post links to the Dove's site. She's a scammer.

...but even mentioning it and those sites is still promoting it.

Emphasis mine; insult, Crakeur's. You can't keep the subject in focus, but have to add personal jabs? My posts are ponderous. I know. Oh, we have fun...

I agree with the second underlined statement in your quoted post above. It should be crystal clear that a member is actively and deliberately posting a scam before any such corrective action is brought against said member (If this is specifically indicated in the T&C).

However, you're now crossing the line and attempting to control and direct the specific content of our posts (not just mine and TD's, but all members),

Please refrain from linking to known scammers or their scams. Feel free to talk about the totally dismissed 1990's proposed bill all you want.

What other topics would you rather we not discuss or provide links to? Would you prefer it if you gave us specific topics with specific guidelines for discussing these topics? Would you like us to send you our posts before we post them; or would you just prefer writing our posts for us?

I'm sure there is a contingent at ATS that would like to create a "Member Relations" department to edit and control the content of posts...

I'm glad you don't speak for the individuals who created Above Top Secret to encourage discussion of controversial or taboo subject matter (I know they're here to make money from ATS, but "failed" threads like this one have encouraged readers to $ign up and po$t).

We can't even "mention those sites"? What madness is this? I see a moderator playing Leibstandarte and interpreting the Terms and Conditions to suit his own needs.

Does this mean we're not allowed to discuss certain controversial topics in an objective sense? Are there those "things of which we will not speak" even within the framework of a conspiracy discussion site such as ATS? How can we have a discussion about controversial subject matter by only abstractly hinting at its content?

The idea that ATS promotes civil, open, and intelligent (Deny Ignorance) discussion is in direct contradiction to the idea of terminating members' accounts for simply mentioning and linking to the material under discussion, not in an attempt to promote said material, but to shed light on and investigate the subject matter in question.

Does this mean we can't talk about Hitler's Nazi Germany? The local and national news talks about scams and provides specific information on the folks perpetrating those scams. If it's good enough for the national media, why not here?

Banning people for discussing these things - who are clearly not advocating for fraudulent behavior - is an exercise in idiocy,

I can't say if you are promoting it intentionally or not...

At least you admit that it doesn't appear we are outright promoting, advocating, or condoning fraudulent behavior. It should at least be determined beyond a reasonable doubt before action is taken. Hopefully reason will factor into the equation here. I've said this before, but there is a distinction between objectively discussing a subject and soliciting or advocating for it.

I've said my piece. I DO believe that, as you've stated, there are scams, and these scams make civil discussion difficult. I think NESARA and the Galactic Federation, just to name a couple, are examples of controversies overshadowing what may be legitimate, credible source material.

In any event, I'm done talking about those two subjects, because I think they've been covered enough. I'd rather not focus too much on any one subject, but allow everything an opportunity to be discussed.

I intend to continue to observe the Terms and Conditions that govern posting here. It's a lot of work. I'm not doing this for my health. I'm doing it, as is TD, to offer encouragement to people, and to share information we feel is relevant.

I don't hold any personal grudge against you, Crakeur. Your entrances into this thread are a lively distraction. But I would like to keep the thread on track and continue the discussion we started.

Hopefully you don't take any of my comments personally. They are definitely not intended that way.

Well met, my good man.

Keeping it real...

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   
YOU GO OTD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
OTD, I think you are over analyzing my remarks on the NESARA discussion. Simply put, by linking to sites associated with a known scam, you are, in effect, giving them the opportunity to potentially lure another person into their web. You post a link, a member goes there, sees this proposed bill and wants to help try and get it passed. They contact Dove or whomever (for what it's worth I think NTAT (dove's group) are no longer taking members - one can understand why) and the bilking begins.

I'm not saying you cannot discuss these things, I'm saying you can discuss them but, when posting links to a scam, you should, at the very least, put a disclaimer in there that the site linked is a scam. Does it help your story much by saying TD saw a currency change, debt freedom etc and here's a site showing that much of what TD claims is actually a proposed bill and then you send the reader to a scam? Think about it this way. I tell you this long and wonderful story about our future and then I send you to a nigerian oil scam as verification that what I've been telling you is in the works. Wouldn't you then become suspecting of the whole story? Wouldn't you start wondering how true this amazing story is if parts of the story are being verified with scams?

With regards to banning for the story, it hasn't happened yet so I can't imagine why it would happen now. Personally, and you know this from previous discussions we've had here and in u2u's, I think it's all bunk. The montauk issue was the one verifiable oops that did it for me. He should've gone to www.irs.gov and found a real office. Same thing with Bound Brook. hell, at least pick a NY town if you are adamant about the LIE exit etc. (also all wrong but that's been covered).

OTD, don't get me wrong. I'm not out to get you. I actually think we'd get along real well if we were to sit down and have a drink. My issue here is that there's the potential for one of our members to follow the links and get suckered in and that is why I suggested you avoid discussing the NESARA story. Again, if you want to discuss it, do so but try to avoid linking to the scammers and, at the very least, pop disclaimers when possible. Wouldn't you feel somewhat responsible if one of you readers was duped as a result of following one of your links?

Check it out, I wrote an OTD length manifesto.

Anyway, I'm off to get some work done before Renaldo and his future self show up to take me and my future self to the Bound Brook IRS office.

Have a nice weekend.

Crakeur

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I have to say guys, I totally agree with Crakuer on this one. Now you know I am all for the time traveling cause, but there are people out here that are not so quick witted. I don't know how much you have talked about the Nesara stuff, but the website he linked is pretty frightening. It is totally unfair to provide any kind of link to that agenda without the disclaimer, what if some simple minded person that can't read between the lines goes and gets sucked in?

I thought the whole point was to look out for each other here. That would be the good thing to do in my opinion. Not to mention that it does shed a pretty negative light on TD's cause to even be affiliated with any of it. Just my opinion guys, please take it only as that.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Crakeur, you're right on the money!!

Sometimes communication through the written word can be confusing.

Thank you for clarifying your position!!

You said,

I'm not saying you cannot discuss these things, I'm saying you can discuss them but, when posting links to a scam, you should, at the very least, put a disclaimer in there that the site linked is a scam.

G***amn right!! I completely agree. From the heart, if this thread leads anyone down the wrong path, I wouldn't be able to forgive myself. That is NOT why we're here.

TD and I are not saying these programs, or any of the individuals/groups to whom we make reference (possibly with the exception of David Wilcock) are legitimate; or that what they say is the gospel truth.

What we are saying is, open your minds; take all of it into consideration, but for God's sake (as Crakeur pointed out), please do NOT be taken by frauds using this subject matter for their own benefit.

If someone asks you to pay money - FOR ANY REASON - or to sign up for some organization, please use extreme caution. I'm sorry, but if money is involved, I'm out. Information is free.

For crying out loud, TD is just a guy from New York who is convinced he's had some very disturbing experiences. It's a therapy for him to share these things; and even more satisfying if his own experiences can benefit another person.

I came on board because I trust my intuition; and I've felt TD to be sincere. I've talked to his wife, his kids, and some of his friends. I know this guy is genuine. I'll say no more on that.

My curiosity has brought me here, but my heart has kept me here.

You said,

With regards to banning for the story, it hasn't happened yet so I can't imagine why it would happen now.

I KNOW. No idea why this thread hasn't been deleted. I'd like to think it's all heart and no proof. What's more important?

Personally, and you know this from previous discussions we've had here and in u2u's, I think it's all bunk. The montauk issue was the one verifiable oops that did it for me.

I know. You're a good guy. And I know where you stand. I'm friends with people who think TD and I should take a long walk off of a short pier with this story. What else are you gonna do though? At least it's interesting reading ahaha

Also,

He should've gone to www.irs.gov and found a real office. Same thing with Bound Brook. hell, at least pick a NY town if you are adamant about the LIE exit etc.

IF TD were perpetrating a hoax, he (or I) would have at least had the good sense of looking at a map. ahah I know you may not give him that much credit, but if he were fabricating this story to the extent he was, the least he could do would be to look at a map when talking about that time in his life haaha It makes me chuckle thinking about that whole Montauk controversy...

I've thought this all along,

OTD, don't get me wrong. I'm not out to get you. I actually think we'd get along real well if we were to sit down and have a drink.

My issue here is that there's the potential for one of our members to follow the links and get suckered in and that is why I suggested you avoid discussing the NESARA story.

...if you want to discuss it, do so but try to avoid linking to the scammers and, at the very least, pop disclaimers when possible.

Agreed and done!! My disclaimer to you would be, however, that sometimes no amount of disclaimer material and caution can help people. They will believe what they will believe...Still, it's a sad reality that this is the case.

Voluminous literary manifesto by Crakeur

Check it out, I wrote an OTD length manifesto.

haah My compliments. "Swollen Literary Posts" (or SLP) is actually a spellcasting skill in Warcraft. It's under the "Tedious" school group...Your opponents actually kill themselves haha

You have a nice weekend too!!

Renato had you on his volunteer list as a "probationary" member. I'll see if he'll remove your probationary status.

Can we get back to the time traveling?

Hazzarh, future people!!

[edit on 15-2-2008 by OnTheDeck]

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Wow...well in an effort to add some sanity to the discussion, of late..... and resulting from the Feb 1 st diversion of big boulders,.... re-confirmation from the wasp, about my last message,..... keeping with the theme of recent discussion,... and when I read about some of that crap from NESRA,...

The message I have is surrounding the Moon turning red, at the full moon on Wed. There is another important event we will see take place at this time. I am counseled to watch events that take place at that time. I do not even know what it is, but will know it when I see it.

"People have false fronts built up in all kinds of strange places. This is a result of the deception and lies, cheating and stealing, murder and destruction cycle this Earth has been on. The vibrational level of this solar system will be changing in the near future. The short cycle of life and death people have been experiencing will be brought back to its original intended length. There will be many changes in the landscape and the way you will interact with and live on Earth."

It doesn't matter how you color it....if you color over the lines a bit here and there.... people are after all, people..... Crakeur.... We do make mistakes. (btw...nice to see you back)....

I see much of this information confirming what I get from my source of inspiration. At this stage of my life, I trust few things and came here, as directed, to assist. What it all means is that at this time, we should examine every shred of evidence, no matter how flat they say this Earth is.

then you read this in another thread in here
Most of this is what I was told about in 2005, as being what to expect over the next few years. I thought it was hoakey....., but when it started going down....I had to pay attention.

[edit on 15-2-2008 by win 52]

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
hey guys listen to this interview #29 with Micheal on hello earth. Win i think the messages you and cyber get are from your thought adjusters as Micheal explains.

helloearth.info...

and OTD and Crackeur, and everyone else...i think i speak for everyone to take everything you see with a grain of salt, some may believe and others will not. but having an open mind is better than a close mind.

OTD that was an amazing post, really shows just how intelligent you really are, its great that there is a person like you working with TD and all of us...

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
It certainly is re-assuring to see that everyone is on the same page. I hope I didn't step on anyones toes. I only want to help.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a bit offtopic but: i tried to post link given by crakeur to GLP:s NESARA thread but got banned TWICE(got the first ban lifted) so no more spreading the truth for me

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
hahahaha i like how you said no more spreading the truth for me.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Hello, posters (and readers), one and all!!

Hi, sputniksteve!! No toe-stepping at all. Your thoughts are appreciated. Not everyone here is going to agree. Although, I'd hope because we're HERE we'd be on the same page...That looks to be the case, for the most part.

You said,

Originally posted by sputniksteve

I thought the whole point was to look out for each other here.

Yes!! Everyone here has been (as much as possible) gracious and respectful of other posters. Your intentions are honorable. Thank you for posting!!

win 52!! You ol'..dahhhh!! I glanced again at the article on disclosure you linked to (which was one I linked to in one of my recent posts) and was happy to see you report favorably on what was being shared. Bring it. hehe

ATSGUY, thank you for reminding about the Helloearth.info site. That's a very interesting case where two individuals (Michael and Riley Martin) both seem to have not only corroborative abduction accounts, but they both met on the same mothership just outside the rings of Saturn.

It goes without saying these stories are still far fetched. It's getting harder, however, to dismiss these accounts; especially when you are the one taking the photographic and video evidence...

Hey, raivo!! It hadn't occurred to me to warn people that if you mention certain phrases at GLP they will ban you. There seems to be a mechanism that bans IP sites when certain words are used in posts there.

If you use ATS or Above Top Secret in your post it will ban you. My apologies. You'll need a proxy service to post there again. Both TD and myself have been banned for the same reason. No harm, no foul. The place is out of control. Too frenetic. Every news item (and many that are not) are posted in all capital letters and with an apocalyptic tone. Half of the threads are goofs from people with too much time on their hands...

Please continue to spread truth with extreme prejudice. ahaha

Hi, darcon!! It's almost past your bed time. KIDDING!! I'm kidding...Or am I...? Yes, I'm kidding...Get outta here...hehe

For those of you who have posted questions, I haven't heard back yet...There may be some I still need to send over...Please stay tuned...

Another day clicks by on Earth...Tick tock...

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
hahaha very funny cheep shot the kid. But i may be young in earth years, but i am an old soul my friend
Why do you think i search for Spirituality at a young age

new topics

top topics

<< 101  102  103    105  106  107 >>

join