It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by HaTaX

Originally posted by IamnomanasIamallman
[..snip..]
........the other night as I was going to bed I saw a blueish light come towards me and then stop. It was a device, or craft of some sort, but was only there when my eyes were closed.
[..snip..]
Fig. 1 shows the dome, it appeared to be 10x6 inches or around there. Fig. 2 shows the spinner inside, that glowed an intense white after it picks up speed. This is what made me want to go towards it and leave my body. I had control and stopped myself though.
[..snip..]
[edit on 25-1-2007 by IamnomanasIamallman]

Hmmm, just noticed a common theme......

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Alien Agenda has talked about a blue orb with a bright blue center on numerous occasions and you can see more of what I'm talking about if you search for "Blue orb white" and from member "Alien Agenda" and then just click on his name in the resultant posts and you will see just the post where he mentions it...

AA, do you have anything to say about his experience?

[edit on 25-1-2007 by HaTaX]

Thank you SO much HaTaX- i'm an ATS noob so I still haven't read all the stuff (well that's obvious.. there's like hundreds of posts here lol).

I sent AA a U2U and am waiting his response- meanwhile i'll be studying up on his thread.

Any words of advice? Proceed with caution? Forget it? Opinions only from those that have mass on this device and Greys please. Thanks!

EDIT: Any news on this or want to dicuss this? I've created a new thread just about this topic and do not want to divert any more attention away from sleeper. The topic is titled, "Alien Agenda was RIGHT... about something"

Thanks guys; and John's right (this edit is taking place after John's below post)- sleeper respects every member and will answer every question- having a 20 questions game going on is not showing very much humility, but we all live and learn.

[edit on 25-1-2007 by IamnomanasIamallman]

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by EA
Where do reptilians fit into the picture?

In addition to this question EA you asked an additional 40 questions.

In my humble opinion thats not rude. Thats abusive.

I respectfully request that you withdraw all but 5 of those questions and apologize to sleeper,

thanks.

[edit on 25-1-2007 by johnlear]

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by EA

If society is obsolete, if our rulers are bloodlines and create wars as occult ritual sacrifice to the overlords, who will take away this astral barrier around earth if this is so how can we prepare should we all leave the cities for self sustainable communities

What approach is most appropriate?

Where is the good side on earth against the Luciferians, is it in the hollow earth or in Butan?

EA you shed names like a snake dude! Anyway, I think you got me mixed up with Ann Landers---

EA

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 09:04 PM
link   
You're Right, John Lear, I'm sorry that was my first post on above top secret and any forum for that matter, i got carried away.

1. Where do reptilians fit into the picture?

2. Is there an invisible barrier for astral bodies (as you described) surrounding our planet?

3. Can you elaborate on the two sides of the “cold war in space” What is their motive?

4. Where does Lucifer and luciferianism fit into the picture?

5. Who are the employers of the Miltons what is their role and nature?

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
No - not leading anyone - its an Energy awareness thing - don't know how to put it.

I'm probably just old and confused. Next stop the Twilight Zone.

You are in the Twilight Zone now as are most humans here on earth, believe me your next stop will be a much better place---nevertheless, no law against enjoying the Twilight Zone while you are here---it will make Rod Sterling feel good---lol

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by OBE1

Sleeper...Have you encountered any michievious alien types?...the kind that that might enjoy giving you wedgie in the dark...then run away? If so, what's their purpose if any?...Thanks...

Peace &
Good Fortune
OBE1

Heck yeah---not the wedgie---but the mischievous extraterrestrial clowns---lol

Have you noticed how many people have a clown phobia? ETs are pranksters---even as high up as Milton.

They don’t do it out of meanness---at least not always---it is a tool ---and for now I will leave it there.

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by EA

2. Is there an invisible barrier for astral bodies (as you described) surrounding our planet?

3. Can you elaborate on the two sides of the “cold war in space” What is their motive?

EA, these questions have all been asked and answered. Its unfair to ask sleeper to keep repeating the same answer just because you won't read the entire thread, each word, beginning to end, before you ask a question.

And while you are at it please read "Are Extraterrestrials Real? As Real as the Nose on Your Face." Its about 110 pages long. But if you start tonight you can finish by Sunday. Thanks.

EA

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 09:40 PM
link   
My apologies, I'll shut up for a while.

Thank you Sleeper for you story.

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Rod Serling - - Oh yes - we had a lovely dinner the other night.

He had kind of a blue glow to him though - - very odd - - no need for candle light.

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by EA
You're Right, John Lear, I'm sorry that was my first post on above top secret and any forum for that matter, i got carried away.

Reptilians are not related to the dinosaur, but they have the appearance of reptiles, the ones I have run across were extremely friendly and they were small about three feet tall.

This is a huge galaxy we reside in even our best cosmologist have no idea just how big it is. The reptilians are only one in thousands of intelligent civilizations in the galaxy. What they are doing here on earth I don’t know, why they have made contact with me I don’t know yet, Milton said he will tell me someday. Is the queen of England a reptilian, I doubt it.

No there is no barrier around earth, it’s not needed. Humans can’t leave their bodies without help. There are some lost souls that are permitted to wonder lose on earth and other places for various reasons but they are on a kind of leash and can only travel so far.

Too many cooks spoil the soup and there are squabbles between the cooks---egos evaporate at a certain level and even though entities like Milton don’t have much ego they have enough

Lucifer is a myth---however there are some pretty bad entities out there that would chew a Lucifer up and spit it out like chewing gum. These bad asses have been rounded up and taken off this planet and put elsewhere---the last of them only a few hundred years ago, by the Milton entities.

I report to Milton---that’s all I know for now

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
I'm probably just old and confused. Next stop the Twilight Zone.

No, I'd say, that's a symptom of reading to many poorly constructed posts. Reading too many posts written using bad grammar can have that effect on you. When I read posts where the grammer is really bad I get a sense of disassociation and confusion, because its hard to make sense of what is being said. Most folks are used to reading good grammer, and can actually get sick from too much bad grammer.

Too much rearranging of the structure and grammer of your own sentence constructions can also have that effect on you as well, so don't do too many rewrites in one sitting.

Some folks use incorrect grammer on purpose for effect. I think some of Allen (the beatnick poet) Ginsberg's poem "Howl", was constucted somewhat in a fashion like that to sort of give you a 'contact high' feeling when reading or hearing the poem. Sometimes unusual grammer constructs sort of twist your mind.

I met Allen Ginsberg in Paterson, N.J. He would often come back to visit his hometown. Once he and I were at a big downtown loft, sitting cross-legged on the floor like two indian chiefs at a powwow, in a circle with the others, during a wild toga party, while a howling bunch of indian like half-naked 'savages' were dancing and howling all around us. I had the privilege of talking with him and actually hearing him recite some of his infamous poems. Talk about a mind bending experience.

Annee, you just need to recognize bad grammer when you see it, so you'll know what your dealing with. (And with the shadows you're dealing with, if they don't give you a winning lottery number when you ask for it, ignore them from then on, because they will have proven themselves worthless. And, get at least an hour of sunshine on your skin each day.)

With mathematicians, rewritting their complex formulas, it can get really bad, and many unfortunate mathematicians have actually lost their minds that way. And once lost in that maze of confusion it sometimes gets pretty hard to come back to one's own senses, but by the grace of God.

[edit on 1/25/2007 by Rudolph_X]

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Annee, you just need to recognize bad grammer when you see it, so you'll know what your dealing with. (And with the shadows you're dealing with, if they don't give you a winning lottery number when you ask for it, ignore them from then on, because they will have proven themselves worthless. And, get at least an hour of sunshine on your skin each day.)

Rudolph_X - - you have no idea how scarily on point this statement you made was/is. Or maybe you do exactly.

You just made me a believer - - " . . . . Twilight Zone music plays eerily in the background"

EA

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Thank you kindly for answering? I'm reading everything! and taking notes. I have a lot of questions and i will try to post them appropriately, but please let me know if I'm outwearing my welcome. Your story and blog is a gift, I can't thank you enough!

When you say "These bad asses have been rounded up and taken off this planet and put elsewhere---the last of them only a few hundred years ago"

1. Can you talk about who or what these bad asses are?

2. Why were they here?

3. How did they get here?

4. Why were they taken away?

5. Where were they taken?

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Is there any forthcoming intensification of relations between us and them on a more conscious level soon?
Or do the rest of us uncontacted schmucks have to remain so beyond this incarnation?
Are you the thin edge of the wedge ?
Or do some of us have a chance to interact with off earth beings in this lifetime?
Having waited 3/4 of a lifetime already for some solid info about this ,i would be interested in your opinion as to when full contact will be established if ever.....?and why?=or why not?
I must say you are extremely gifted to be conscious of your total experiences in such great detail.
Do you actually know the full extent of your ""Mission" yet?or is that counterproductive in the big picture....?
Are you aware of anything going on underground here in the USA?bases?etc?

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I would just like to say I applaud EA. from what I have seen he/she came and wrote with excitment within him/her.

John wrote loud and clear and EA took what I thought was a little to harsh wording and turned himself/herself around. I applaud you EA.

Just want to say we don't need to get into IQ's either, just because someone misspells doesn't mean they are stupid you know. If you put out effort you can read and understand the points. You have to remember that people from all over the world come to this site and there English not up to par, so what. Sometimes you have to put yourself in anothers shoes.

I also want to say I do appreciate Sleepers and John's dry sense of humor it makes my day.

Waiting to read more Sleeper.

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by EA
Thank you kindly for answering? I'm reading everything! and taking notes. I have a lot of questions and i will try to post them appropriately, but please let me know if I'm outwearing my welcome. Your story and blog is a gift, I can't thank you enough!

When you say "These bad asses have been rounded up and taken off this planet and put elsewhere---the last of them only a few hundred years ago"

1. Can you talk about who or what these bad asses are?

We live in a politically correct world so for now I can’t step on those coble stones.

2. Why were they here?

Have you noticed in some large cities where there are abandoned warehouses or other such buildings? Sometimes these places get taken over by local gangs or other unsavory types. Earth has been home to several civilizations and between them it is barren for eons. During these barren times it becomes infested with highly evolved beings---and highly undesirable ones who are usually on the run and roam around looking for vacant places to park their carcasses. It took nearly ten thousand years to rid them from earth this last time---all that paperwork and bureaucracy stuff---some truth to that but the real reason was that their technology is near equal to the Miltons, and they continued to move to less populated places on earth and other bodies in this solar system to avoid capture.

3. How did they get here?

What we call UFOs

4. Why were they taken away?

Because earth has been repopulated---urban renewal---lol

5. Where were they taken?

Many remain locked up on some planets in this part of town, the rest those that escaped before the final round up could still be in the neighborhood---solar system.

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I say sleeper has a meeting with Dog the bounty hunter lol. That, or give Chuck Norris the info+tech and see what happens... lol.

Sleeper, political correctness aside, are "remnants" of them still here? You know what i'm talking about. Pretenders of sorts; not truly that but share a similar connection. I'm being vague as hell, but you like politics

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by bergle
Is there any forthcoming intensification of relations between us and them on a more conscious level soon?

All the governments know about them, and there is a certain level of communication taking place. But don’t get upset with the gov---it’s not their call to divulge the info

Or do the rest of us uncontacted schmucks have to remain so beyond this incarnation?
Are you the thin edge of the wedge ?

I’m the loose lips that they can shut down anytime

Or do some of us have a chance to interact with off earth beings in this lifetime?

Millions have interacted with them, however many are keeping it to themselves

Having waited 3/4 of a lifetime already for some solid info about this ,i would be interested in your opinion as to when full contact will be established if ever.....?and why?=or why not?

Not even the Miltons know that question---it has to come from higher up

I must say you are extremely gifted to be conscious of your total experiences in such great detail.
Do you actually know the full extent of your ""Mission" yet?or is that counterproductive in the big picture....?

I don’t know the full picture and it could all end tomorrow---I may only be one revelation away---the straw that breaks the camel’s back thingy---I’m surprised I haven’t gotten there yet---lol

Are you aware of anything going on underground here in the USA?bases?etc?

It’s a busy place down under

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Howdy Sleeper,

I read your screenplay and I must say I found it fascinating.

I am myself an abductee/contactee/experiencer or whatever other terms you can think of, it's all the same to me.

Your story did answer a lot of questions for myself and your description of an OBE is bang on the money and mirrors my own similar experience exactly, plus your story also explains why the visitors reacted to my OBE the way that they did, for more info on this here is a link to my own story. aliendoodles.com

I was amazed by nearly every sentence that I read and nearly all of it made perfect sense to me. There was one part however that contradicts common knowledge; I speak of your visit to Uranus. You mentioned that you travelled to a subterranean city under the surface of Uranus, but it is common knowledge that Uranus is a gas giant and therefore doesn't have a rocky surface.

Every other part of your trip to Uranus does make sense though, as Uranus would be an ideal place for E.Ts to build a colony and I suspect that such a colony would look almost exactly as you described it, in fact Wikipedia agrees with you on this, here is a quote from Wikipedia on the likeliness as Uranus as a future candidate for human colonization.

(Because Uranus has the lowest escape velocity of the four gas giants, it has been proposed as a mining site for helium-3.[2] If human supervision of the robotic activity proved necessary, one of Uranus' natural satellites might serve as a base. An alternative is to place floating cities in its atmosphere. By using balloons filled with hydrogen, large masses can be suspended[citation needed] underneath at roughly Earth gravity. Saturn and Neptune could be suitable as well, but Jupiter would likely not be, due to its high gravity, escape velocity, and radiation.)

So you have a Gravitational pull just below the Earths own G,pull (which matches your own account) you have floating cities, plus Uranus has 27 know natural satellites, so there is no shortage of land and resources.

I am not taking your story as gospel, nor am I dismissing it as false, but I will say that it did make me think and I enjoyed it very much.

There is an old saying. Don't throw out the baby with the bathwater; I think that this is one of those situations.

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by SKUNK
I'd also like to see them pictures he has of 18 different alien species that he showed in that interview, especialy the one where 2guards died of a heart attack after seeing it.

I also heard that interview with Art Bell and wanted to correct you on your assumption. You are leaving out what was said before he described that "interview."

Art Bell: "Ok...now....John, if the govt chose me, for example, to get the word out to everyone and I was the spokeperson for this topic, what kind of.....describe to me what my debriefing would be like.

John Lear: "Ok, well...it would probably go something like this...."

(Insert his description of the debriefing which you're referring to))

Hydden

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join